The Royal Manor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Royal manor was amazing for our reception.....everything went perfect...food was amazing, staff was amazing ....couldn't have been a more perfect day !!! Highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married or having an event!!

Anne
05/31/2015

This is the venue to make your dreams come true! My brother's wedding was a major success because of the great support from the team at The Royal Manor!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Got married on memorial day here and I couldn't rave enough about this place! From the food, the venue, the staff, everything was Extravagant! People still go on and on about how good everything was-Joanna and Anna are true lifesavers and remarkable girls to work with, couldn't have asked for better. They made my day beyond smooth and made sure that it was everything I dreamed of (this goes a long way from a DIY bride). No regrets about this place or the staff!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was held on October 11, 2014 at the Royal Manor. I don’t know what I could say about the place, but it was unbelievable. It was nerve-racking to use a hall that none of my family members (huge Italian Family) used before; however, the wedding went off without a hitch (at least at the hall). Doug and Anna (my bridal attendant) made my wedding. During the planning Doug was very informative and helpful. Doug went out of his way to make sure the day was what we wanted from the dog ice sculpture to the special chairs for our sweetheart table. The day of my wedding my limo company (US Bargin Limo - DO NOT USE) never showed up. I gave a quick call telling them my situation, and my bridal party would arrive an hour early, my bridal suite was ready with food and drinks for them. My hotel forgot to inform my guest of the shuttle and hand out the welcome bags. Doug actually got on the phone with the hotel to handle the situation so I wouldn’t have to be bothered. He was ready with a list of car services to help my guest; thank god that shuttle service was from a reliable company (Broadway Elite) and was waiting at the hotel. I don’t know what I could say about the staff at the Royal Manor by Outstanding. Doug had arranged for a special entrance for my husband and me. During the wedding Anna made sure I had everything I needed, including drinks. At one point she interrupted my conversation like 3 times to make sure I sat down and ate, Thank God that was all I ate all night, and I got to try a sample of all 3 entrées. The food was amazing. After my wedding and still to this day, my guest rave about the wedding. My cocktail hour was amazing; my guest said they never saw so much food. One guest stated it was one of the top 3 cocktail hours ever. One advice I could give to any bride is use the Royal Manor, that day you want the staff, support, and food, which the Royal Manor provides.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When I say this place was everything a bride could want and more, IT WAS!!!. Everyone was professional, kind and thoughtful from beginning to end. They were so flexible and understanding, at all times. They answered any and every question I had, and returned my calls in a timely manner. The place was clean and very spacious. Every one of my guests raved about the food from the amazing cocktail hour to the sweet tooth table. So sad I didn't get a chance to enjoy any of it. The bartender kept the drinks flowing so much that the dance floor was full all night.My guest didn't want to leave and kept asking to add another hour LOL. Even when 12 extra guest showed up, the staff accommodated them with ease. Shout out to Douglas and Jerry for making my day AMAZING!!! I wish I could do it all over again!!! We were so satisfied, don't skip out on the Royal Manor or you will regret it!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Jenifer
08/31/2014

Many words to describe!!! Champppp!! Jerry will flexible for anything I needs to fit my budget and my wish and my goals!! Joana is best matree d and helper! Both made my day!! Place is very organized and cleaned and beautiful!! Cake and foods are amazing!!! Thank you so muchhhh to make my wedding the best and my memories unforgettable forever!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was held at The Royal Manor on August 16, 2014 and thanks to the staff and everyone at the venue, it was the most memorable night of our lives. I would call myself a somewhat demanding bride and yet, both Doug and Jerry made sure every crazy detail came to life! From the moment we pulled up to the venue on our wedding day, we were treated like royalty! Everything was perfect, including the food, the decor, the staff, and the atmosphere. I couldn't be more happier with how everything turned out ! Every bride needs to check out The Royal Manor for a true ROYAL experience !!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our reception at The Royal Manor and we couldn't be more happy that we chose them. The food was delicious, the grounds and decor are absolutely beautiful and the staff is on top of everything. We worked with Jerry and he assured us that our day would go off without a hitch and he was absolutely right. Our maitre d was Joanna and she went above and beyond our expectations. She was always checking up on us to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we wanted that night. She was never too far away if we needed something and always had a smile on her face. We are already thinking of when we can work with this vendor again because everything was phenomenal.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was amazing all because of the Royal Manor. Thank You Jerry for making us feel so comfortable and welcoming. Our guests and WE (Yes, we had time to eat at our wedding) loved the food. Everything was perfect. Thank You for making this day so special. Patrycja & Pawel

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we walked into the Royal Manor back in October of 2012, we were completely blown away and knew we had to have our wedding reception here. The decor inside and out completely matched our theme-Modern Elegance. It is filled with gorgeous chandeliers, a few waterfall features, and breathtaking marble. We were thinking about getting married in the summer and the Royal Manor has a beautiful outside patio filled with a waterfall, gazebo and gorgeous landscape which was exactly what we were looking for. They even have a park across the street where you can take pictures. When we met with Douglas, he was so professional, fun loving and warm hearted that we just completely fell in love with what the Royal Manor had to offer. The Royal Manor's service is outstanding. All of our questions and concerns were addressed with ease leading up to our wedding day. Our wedding day was needless to say perfect!! When we pulled up to the Royal Manor, we were immediately greeted by Douglas and the Bridal Attendant with smiles and excitement. The crew at the Royal Manor were on top of everything; making sure all of our needs were met and satisfied (e.g., supplying us with sufficient food and drinks throughout the night, assisting with the bride's dress). Our theme was modern elegance and our color scheme was black and white damask with different pinks. When we walked into our venue, our mouths dropped because of how beautiful our vision came to life. From the table décor, to the chair covers, to the ice sculptures, awesome lighting, and our beautiful centerpieces; our personality was truly in our ballroom. Our guests were completely wowed!! They are still talking about the phenomenal time they had, the exceptional food that they ate from cocktail hour (in which they could eat inside or on the outside patio), to entrees, to the Viennese Hour. They were completely in awe of everything. A huge thank you from the bottom of hearts for giving us the night of our dreams!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

OMG. Words can't describe how truly amazing our wedding day was yesterday that I couldn't wait more than 1 night to write this review. Every single thing you can think of from top to bottom was perfect. Jerry was our Maitre D and was absolutely fantastic. Anything we needed throughout the entire night he was right there for us, no hesitation. The bridal attendant was just superb as well. All of our guests told us that this was the best wedding they have ever been to hands down. The cocktail hour was INSANE. Our guests were blown away with all the selections they had to choose from. Our bridal party and us were treated like kings from the moment we stepped foot in the venue. Our bridal suite was set up with every plate of food imaginable, including bottles and bottles and bottles of alcohol. Jerry told me not to worry about the alcohol and boy he did not disappoint. It literally felt like we had bottle service in Las Vegas except for the fact that they would give us more bottles if they emptied out. My best man asked for some red bull to be brought upstairs and without hesitation they brought up over 12 cans of it. Then on to our reception ballroom which was absolutely stunning. The led uplighting looked amazing along with all of the other decor. The food for the main courses was outstanding. I usually don't expect much from the main courses at a wedding but literally could n to believe how good the food was. There was a custom ice sculpture ice luge that had 3 different flavors of Ciroc on tap the whole night!! Our guests were in amazement.

I know I am giving the Royal Manor 5 stars, but I literally want to give them 10 stars. If you are debating over a couple of different venues to have your wedding at just stop right now and book with the Royal Manor. You will not regret it I promise. This is a first class place in every way. You guys rock!!!!!

PS: (Shout out to DJ Austin John from Posh Entertainment) He is absolutely incredible. Book him!!

Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Patricia
05/24/2014

I was in love with the royal manor since our first appointment with them! We looked at about 10 venues in total in the northern nj area for our wedding which was last month on Saturday May 24th 2014. The royal manor was by far by favorite! It has enough space up host a wedding up to 600 people and has an outdoor section which they can use as part of cocktail hour. Douglas, Jerry and the royal manor staff did an amazing job! They were extremely helpful in planning wedding details, professional, and very flexible when setting up appointments! They are also perfectionists and will make sure everything and every detail of your wedding goes smoothly and flawlessly! I would recommend the Royal Manor to anyone. They went above and beyond my expectations and I was extremely happy with the food and service! Thank you Douglas, Jerry and the Royal Manor staff who are all so friendly and a pleasure to worth with!!!!

Amazing staff!
Jerry has been awesome in helping all the details for our upcoming wedding!

Nicole
04/12/2014

Words can not even express how happy I was with this venue from how gorgeous it is to the wonderful staff! The food was amazing I still have guests telling me it was the best cocktail hour they've ever been to. My guests were blown away with how beautiful the place is. Doug, Jerry, Joanna, Anna and Olga are amazing. I was so pleased with how everyone treated me and my guests. They decorated everything just how I wanted it. They listened to all my needs and details and truly nailed it! They were so attentive and professional. I am still getting compliments on everything they did and the how beautiful the place is. I just love it so much and they truly made my day so special. Thank you Royal Manor staff :)

Meghan
04/11/2014

The royal manor was the perfect place for my wedding!! It is absolutely beautiful!! The cocktail hour was to die for and the amount of food was unreal!! The food was so delicious I have people calling me non stop raving about how it was the best cocktail hour they have ever been to and the food was amazing!! The decor was gorgeous and Douglas my maître de went above and beyond to make this the most special night of my life!' There is not one thing I would change about the royal manor the service was excellent!' My bridal attendant Olga was at my beckon call all night!! The price is great especially for all the amazing food you get!! If you are booking your wedding please look at the royal manor A++++

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was just perfect for our wedding on March 21 2014. Joanna was the perfect host and accommodated us in every single way. We always had a drink in our hand and always had anything we requested within minutes. I couldn't have ask for a better place to have my wedding reception at because the food, the atmosphere and the service was amazing!!! Thank you for a great time Joanna you were perfect!!!