The Regatta Place

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We CAN NOT even express how happy we are! Every single detail in planning our wedding with the staff at the Regatta Place, especially Rebecca and Maggie, to the actually day was PERFECTION! We wish we could do it all over again! Thank you so much! Exceptional venue!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I truly can not say enough positive things about Regatta Place. From the minute we walked onto the property we knew it was the perfect place for us to get married. The staff was amazing to work with from start to finish -- Galen was very helpful answering our initial questions and getting the date set up; Rebecca was extremely responsive, helpful and knowledgeable throughout the planning process; Maggie and Kristina were absolutely incredible on our wedding day - they literally thought of everything, and gave us an stress-free evening where we didn't have to worry about anything. The whole staff truly saw our vision for the wedding and executed it perfectly.

The venue itself is just breathtaking, pictures literally don't do it justice. We were surrounded by gorgeous yachts and sailboats with a beautiful view of the harbor. All of the food was delicious, and guests especially raved about the passed appetizers. Overall we had THE PERFECT day at Regatta Place and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a gorgeous, classic, nautical wedding venue in Newport that doesn't have to break the bank.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our ceremony and reception at Regatta on 8.24.14. I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience we had working with Regatta. From the moment we saw the venue (in the winter I mind you!) we knew it would be the perfect spot for our late summer wedding! Rebecca, as well as the day of team, Maggie and Kristina were absolutely amazing. As we walked in to the event space before the ceremony I stopped to look around and was amazed at how beautifully everything was set up, they went above and beyond our expectations! The location itself is breathtaking, from the beautiful sailboats and yachts, the soft breeze, to the various lounge spots on the docks it could not have been a more beautiful location. Day of the wedding we felt completely stress free, every detail had been thought of. Our guests have not stopped talking about the day, I believe it has been quoted as the, "Best wedding we've ever been to" a number of times, and I couldn't agree more :) Additionally, the food was delicious and the passed appetizers were perfect as well. Anyone looking for a stress free, nautical and beautiful Newport wedding location, this is it! Thank you, Regatta for our perfect wedding day!

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From start to finish, everything about working with Regatta Place was unbelievable. Rebecca (catering manager), Kristina (event manager), and Maggie (ceremony coordinator) made planning our wedding day a breeze. I especially appreciated how helpful they were with contacting the other vendors, and coordinating the set-up and breakdown during my actual wedding day. In that respect, I really felt like I had a built in wedding planner, and it took a lot of stress of of the shoulders of my husband and I. Beyond being incredibly professional, the entire staff was just so nice and genuinely pleasant. I couldn't imagine our wedding day any better than it was, and I highly recommend Regatta Place.

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue and staff were absolutely amazing! The perfect venue for a summer wedding!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue! Very easy to work with and had wonderful service on the day of the event-- bride and groom did not have to worry about a thing!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our ceremony and reception at Regatta Place on 6/15/14 and couldn't have asked for anything better. I got so many great compliments about the staff, food and not to mention the ambiance! Everything was absolutely perfect and we wish we could do it all over again. Everyone is very organized which allows the bridal party to be completely stress free. Thanks again to everyone at Regatta Place!

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the backdrop and setting at regatta place are breathtaking, and was exactly what my now husband and I wanted for our wedding. the team there truly made all of our dreams come true in executing our vision for our classic, nautical but elegant wedding. everyone was wonderful to work with, from elsa in the sales department, to rebecca our catering director, to the staff the night of, we can't say enough great things about how well everyone tended to our needs and made sure everything went perfectly. our guests thoroughly enjoyed the setting, the cocktail hour, food and ambiance.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we chose Regatta as our wedding venue, we knew it would be a beautiful location, but we could never have imagined how wonderful the staff would be. The stress associated with planning a wedding was alleviated by the professional, knowledgeable, and friendly people we worked with at Regatta along the way. Rebecca answered our questions quicker than we could ask them during the planning process, Maggie was organized and ensured we enjoyed every moment of the night and that visually, it was what we had envisioned. The guests raved about the location and beauty of it all, and also how delicious the food was. There are numerous wedding venues to chose from in Newport, and we truly believe we made the right choice. We couldn't be happier with it all.

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

FANTASTIC VENUE and individuals to work with.
I have nothing bad to say and would recommend this venue to everyone.
The views are priceless and the food is excellent. You can NOT go wrong. The staff is friendly, approachable and always available. It was love at first sight for me, the venue that is. And when I met the staff, I just knew we had to get married here. I have a very busy life style and the reassurance with the team here is undescribable. They are organized and beyond helpful. When you drop everything off at your final meeting prior to the BIG day, rest assured that everything will be taken care of and set up for you.
The anxiety that comes with the big day can be overwhelming. The staffs ability to ease your worries about the tables, the card table, the ceremony etc. is incredible.
When I arrived and saw the settings I literally cried. It was more perfect than I could have ever envisioned.
Our guests are all still talking about the "fairy tale" venue and the food.
I cant thank the team enough for all they did and the support they gave.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about this venue. The staff is amazing, from booking to the very end of the reception, they were responsive, helpful, and incredibly professional. The wedding runs like clockwork and takes so much stress off of the couple. We got married on a Sunday in May for a very reasonable price. There isn't better scenery in my opinion. If you are looking for a romantic, lovely wedding, you should certainly consider this venue.

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just can't say enough good things about Regatta Place. From booking our wedding with Galen, to planning it with Rebecca, to the day-of-service from Jeff and Maggie - everything was flawless and stress free.

The venue is remarkable. If you want a unique ceremony location, this is it. Getting married on a dock while gorgeous sailboats breezed past us was awesome. Then being able to walk right over to the cocktail area, sit down on their beautiful outdoor couches that stare at Newport and the Harbor was perfect. The reception tent is stunning - our guests raved about it all night.

If you want a truly special location with fantastic food and incredible service, Regatta Place is the ideal wedding venue for you.
The food was FANTASTIC. Maggie kept bringing us trays of appetizers to the bridal suite, so none of us went hungry. I've been in several other weddings and the attention to detail that the staff provide here is exceptional.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot recommend Regatta Place highly enough. We had the most amazing ceremony and reception and we owe so much of it to Regatta Place and the wonderful staff there. From the time we booked until after the event, everyone was so kind and helpful. Every detail was attended to, the food was fantastic, the place was beautiful...I could go on and on. We could not have asked for more.

It is such a unique setting for ceremony reception. We had countless people tell us it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Please consider Regatta Place - you will not regret it.

• Wedding: 08/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had an amazing wedding at Regatta Place thanks to Rebecca and Jeff and the rest of the team. We chose Regatta Place due to the unique location on Goat Island as well as the professionalism of the staff we met with at the initial meetings. Rebecca was extremely helpful with all of the pre wedding coordination and did an excellent job answering my questions and helping me with planning. She was very responsive to my emails and was very professional in all of her corespondence. She was very thorough throughout the planning process so I knew I was in good hands. She called all of our vendors the week before the wedding to ensure everyone was on the same page. The day of the wedding everything went perfect thanks to the onsite team. Jeff did an excellent job ensuring we stayed on schedule and coordinating the major wedding day events. The food and service was excellent and we had our own personal server (Maggie) who made sure we had the food and drinks we needed. All of the guests commented on how beautiful the setting was and how the entire event went so smooth. We're really glad we chose Regatta Place and would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding venue on the water.

• Wedding: 08/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our ceremony and reception were held at the Regatta in Newport, Ri for our July 2013 wedding. We CANNOT say enough amazing things about Rebecca Scott and Jeff Coleman. From the start they were extremely helpful and knowledgable. As the wedding got closer and I had more questions and concerns, Rebecca would reply back quickly via email (even at night or on the weekends!!). The venue itself is a good value for the area, our guests said that the food (sirloin, chicken and vegetarian) were delicious, the service was impeccable (Maggie, our attendant was beyond amazing, the servers were attentive and as always Jeff and Rebecca went above and beyond). The ceremony and reception went on without a hitch and everything was perfect. Our big day was everything we had imagined and we could not have done it without the staff at Regatta. They will always hold a special place in our hearts!

• Wedding: 07/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we scheduled a tour to visit the venue to even after our wedding, the staff was responsive, helpful, and supported us throughout the wedding planning process. The location on Goat Island provides a feeling of seclusion for your wedding. Both the ceremony and reception area are tented so there is already a rain plan in place. The ceiling draping and chandeliers in the tents already set the mood for the venue. Being right on the docks, the backdrop of yachts and sailboats makes it feel like a mini vacation! The Lobster Buffet dinner we selected was perfect for our wedding. Our family and friends loved our wedding!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
401-849-6683
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards