The Ranch at San Patricio

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding turned out beautiful and went so smooth. Amber and here crew at The Ranch really helped make my day so very perfect and easy on us. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the whole place was and wonderful it all went. This place is really a hidden gem in the Corpus area. It was so convenient having the florist on site working with Amber (wedding coordinator) to make sure everything was just as I wanted. Overall, completely happy with The Ranch and their services.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only is this the most beautiful and idyllic place, but Julie Asher is an absolute gem. As I was freaking out and screaming her name before the wedding. She calmly and sweetly asked what she could to make thjngs better. The facility is beautiful, the people are wonderful, and the atmosphere is fairy-tale romantic.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our ceremony and reception were held at the Ranch and we absolutely LOVED the way things turned out. Julie Asher (the owner) & her husband were very helpful and we were very pleased with her and her venue. We decorated the event center/hall ourselves and the Ranch's atmosphere and layout was perfect for our theme. We were married at the most adorable outdoor chapel with cows and other livestock in the background. When we were announced Mr. & Mrs., my sister-in-law rang the church's bell. The beautiful lake, gazebo, old truck, boat dock, swings, and bridge were great for photos. Everyone complimented us on our venue choice. We would definitely recommend The Ranch at San Patricio to anyone planning to get married. The best thing about this venue is you (or the Ranch) can decorate to accommodate any theme from modern and elegant, to country and shabby chic.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Out of 5 The Ranch deserves a 12! Julie is absolutely amazing! Just a wonderful person, who made us feel so welcomed, important, and loved! The venue is beautiful and the people are magnificent! I never dreamed of being able to find such a perfect place with such perfect people for our wedding. The whole family worked to insure that we had everything we dreamed of and more! I could never thank Julie enough for her wonderful and caring personality and her beautiful land!

Profile Picture
Scott
03/17/2012

Great Place! Has plenty of room for guests up to 300. Very beautiful scenery and well maintained to make for a great wedding.

Profile Picture