The Princess Bridal

4.1
Value
Flexibility
4.3

This was hands down the best and easiest wedding experience yet. Denise made me feel like a princess and really understood what I was looking for (even better then I could explaine). Her knowledge of dresses blew my entire party away. I had pictures of dresses on my phone I liked and ones I like just certain things about. She went straight to picking ALL my faves and some she thought I'd like. As it turns out she knew me better...I ended up saying yes to one of her picks. My dress is custom order because I wanted a more modest neckline and back and also.im a little.on the tall side so it needed to be longer. The measurements were painless and I left feeling completely confident that THIS part of my wedding was being handled. :) the store has TONS to look and even within my price point and SIZE!! It was nice being able to try on dresses that actually fit, I wasn't having to km aging what hey look like in my size. I recommend booking during the week. They're more relaxed on time frame.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations
Amanda
05/16/2015

I am so thrilled with my experience with Denise at the Princess Bridal. I now have the most amazing dress at an even more amazing price. The entire experience was amazing from start to finish. She was so patient with me when i wanted to try my dress on one more time before making my final decision and I couldn't be happier!

Ally
Recently Married

I had my very first appointment to go dress shopping at Princess Bridal and I honestly didn't expect to find anything at the first place. Gosh, I'm so glad that I came here. They were SO sweet and SO helpful and just had the most beautiful dresses. The second dress that I tried on I knew was mine. I got my veil from there as well. They honestly were just so accommodating and wonderful and I would refer them to anyone I know! They were never pushy or anything. They understood everything I said and made my experience just an amazing time. I know some people who have had horrible dress shopping experiences but they were all just so wonderful. I absolutely loved my dress and felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations

3 times a charm! After looking at two places before Princess Bridal and having bad experiences I was wowed as I walked through their doors. The way the store is set up is just beautiful! I felt like they really cared about me and my wedding day. Each dress I tried on was gorgeous but I finally found "the one" and it topped them all! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for their wedding dress :)

Christy
07/25/2014

I found the "wow" dress I was looking for, thanks to Ms. Denise. Denise was totally amazing!!! She went above and beyond to help me find the dress of my dreams. All the ladies were very professional and welcoming. The boutique is pink and gorgeous. I definitely recommend this bridal boutique.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Lots to choose from, room for guests to come with you and watch you try on, I said yes to my dress there!

05/17/2014

Love this place! They truly will help you find the perfect dress I will send all of my friends here great place and very reasonable!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

amazing dresses, amazing staff, recommend to everyone, great selection!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had only herd great things about The Princess Bridal, and I was blown away when I got there. Everyone was so helpful and the selection was amazing! This was the only shop I went to and I found my dream dress on the first try!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress from the Princess Bridal! It was absolutely beautiful and fit perfectly! The alterations were tailored just right and I also took my dress for them to steam it right before the wedding which turned out great! I highly recommend The Princess Bridal to every bride.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Princess Bridal's customer service was absolutely amazing! Their dresses were beautiful too. The ladies were very knowledgeable & really helped me to see how my dress would look & gave tips too since I wanted to make a few changes to customize it to be my own dress. I will continue to recommend Princess Bridal to future brides.

1+ year ago

Princess Bridal was the 4th bridal store I went to and it's where I found my perfect dress! Denise was amazing! I told her what I was looking for and what I had previously tried on. She asked if I would want to go around and pick out dresses or if I just wanted her to do it? I said I trust you know what is best for my body and sure enough she pulled THE ONE!! Love the way the store looks and Denise was the best!

Johanna
06/01/2013

Great! I found the tailoring to be a little expensive but overall I had a good experience.

The Princess Bridal responded with the following comments:

Thank you Johanna, your customized gown turned out beautiful. I loved how the seamstress was able to change the back of the gown to be more modest like you wanted. Please post a picture on our Facebook.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding gown from The Princess Bridal and it was absolutely perfect. I happened to have my appointment on a day that they were having a sample sale and got a gorgeous dress by Allure Bridal for around half it's normal price! My consultant was amazing and although I *thought* I'd found my dress somewhere else, helped me find my dream gown. It was exactly what I'd pictured, but couldn't find anywhere! I also had my dress altered and it was an incredibly quick and painless experience. I'm 5'3" so we knew the dress would have to be shortened significantly, but it has a beautiful lace edge. It was done perfectly and looked absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. I can't say enough about Princess Bridal. I would most definitely recommend them, as I have already to a number of friends!

1+ year ago

The Princess Bridal has beautiful dresses and their customer service was absoultley amazing, all my question and concerns were answered. And I had no worries with them what so ever! Thank you Princess Bridal!

1+ year ago

I love Princess Bridal. I searched everywhere to find a wedding dress! I contacted Denise and she set up an appointment for me. She spent hours finding dresses for me to try on (and some I tried on more than once). She was professional, patient and truly cared about my satisfaction. I would recommend Princess Bridal (and have) to all brides-to-be!