The Princess Bridal

Beautiful Bridal Gowns, Huge Selection, Excellant Service

119 Main St.
Spring, TX 77373 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
4.3
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.3 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so thrilled with my experience with Denise at the Princess Bridal. I now have the most amazing dress at an even more amazing price. The entire experience was amazing from start to finish. She was so patient with me when i wanted to try my dress on one more time before making my final decision and I couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 05/16/2015
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my very first appointment to go dress shopping at Princess Bridal and I honestly didn't expect to find anything at the first place. Gosh, I'm so glad that I came here. They were SO sweet and SO helpful and just had the most beautiful dresses. The second dress that I tried on I knew was mine. I got my veil from there as well. They honestly were just so accommodating and wonderful and I would refer them to anyone I know! They were never pushy or anything. They understood everything I said and made my experience just an amazing time. I know some people who have had horrible dress shopping experiences but they were all just so wonderful. I absolutely loved my dress and felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in it!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations
Ally
  • Flexibility: 5.0

3 times a charm! After looking at two places before Princess Bridal and having bad experiences I was wowed as I walked through their doors. The way the store is set up is just beautiful! I felt like they really cared about me and my wedding day. Each dress I tried on was gorgeous but I finally found "the one" and it topped them all! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for their wedding dress :)

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the "wow" dress I was looking for, thanks to Ms. Denise. Denise was totally amazing!!! She went above and beyond to help me find the dress of my dreams. All the ladies were very professional and welcoming. The boutique is pink and gorgeous. I definitely recommend this bridal boutique.

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
Christy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lots to choose from, room for guests to come with you and watch you try on, I said yes to my dress there!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love this place! They truly will help you find the perfect dress I will send all of my friends here great place and very reasonable!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

amazing dresses, amazing staff, recommend to everyone, great selection!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had only herd great things about The Princess Bridal, and I was blown away when I got there. Everyone was so helpful and the selection was amazing! This was the only shop I went to and I found my dream dress on the first try!!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my wedding dress from the Princess Bridal! It was absolutely beautiful and fit perfectly! The alterations were tailored just right and I also took my dress for them to steam it right before the wedding which turned out great! I highly recommend The Princess Bridal to every bride.

• Wedding: 03/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Princess Bridal's customer service was absolutely amazing! Their dresses were beautiful too. The ladies were very knowledgeable & really helped me to see how my dress would look & gave tips too since I wanted to make a few changes to customize it to be my own dress. I will continue to recommend Princess Bridal to future brides.

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Princess Bridal was the 4th bridal store I went to and it's where I found my perfect dress! Denise was amazing! I told her what I was looking for and what I had previously tried on. She asked if I would want to go around and pick out dresses or if I just wanted her to do it? I said I trust you know what is best for my body and sure enough she pulled THE ONE!! Love the way the store looks and Denise was the best!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great! I found the tailoring to be a little expensive but overall I had a good experience.

The Princess Bridal responded with the following comments:

Thank you Johanna, your customized gown turned out beautiful. I loved how the seamstress was able to change the back of the gown to be more modest like you wanted. Please post a picture on our Facebook.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Johanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I bought my wedding gown from The Princess Bridal and it was absolutely perfect. I happened to have my appointment on a day that they were having a sample sale and got a gorgeous dress by Allure Bridal for around half it's normal price! My consultant was amazing and although I *thought* I'd found my dress somewhere else, helped me find my dream gown. It was exactly what I'd pictured, but couldn't find anywhere! I also had my dress altered and it was an incredibly quick and painless experience. I'm 5'3" so we knew the dress would have to be shortened significantly, but it has a beautiful lace edge. It was done perfectly and looked absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. I can't say enough about Princess Bridal. I would most definitely recommend them, as I have already to a number of friends!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Princess Bridal has beautiful dresses and their customer service was absoultley amazing, all my question and concerns were answered. And I had no worries with them what so ever! Thank you Princess Bridal!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I love Princess Bridal. I searched everywhere to find a wedding dress! I contacted Denise and she set up an appointment for me. She spent hours finding dresses for me to try on (and some I tried on more than once). She was professional, patient and truly cared about my satisfaction. I would recommend Princess Bridal (and have) to all brides-to-be!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My dress was absolutely amazing, the ladies at The Princess Bridal were all very helpful and very pleasant to work with.

Thank you!

Natile
281-651-9393
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3