The Priestley's Fine Art Photography
Documenting & Creating Successful Weddings, Parties & Corporate Events Since 1995
3 Wing Road

Flexibility:
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
The Priestleys were an absolute pleasure to work with during our wedding planning, etc. We sincerely feel that The Priestleys professionalism, and vast experience, made the entire process greatly simplified and less stressful for us. We will definitely use The Priestley’s again in the future for other family functions, etc. and would highly recommend them to our closest friends and family.
Wedding: 12/31/2009
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
What a great company to do business with. Very efficient, friendly and accommodating. I couldn't have handpicked a better DJ for our wedding I have had so many compliments from guests , "best wedding we have ever been to", they say. Thanks for everything!
Wedding: 12/23/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bob was so easy to deal with. He responded very quickly to my emails. I had no doubt that he had everything under control.
Wedding: 12/22/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5

amethystbride 5 Reviews
Bob was great - a few hiccups, but for the most part he kept the people on the floor dancing.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Our DJ was incredible for our wedding. Kept the entire dance floor full and played everything we wanted and was very flexible with what we wanted. He made sure that we were happy and that was his main concern. I would highly recommend them to anyone who asked.
Wedding: 08/07/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would highly recommend the Priestleys. Our pictures were beautiful, and they were willing to travel all over Boston to help us get just the right shots. The music at our reception was AMAZING! Everyone was out dancing all night long.
Wedding: 06/27/2009
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
 781-334-0001
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire