The Priestley's Fine Art Photography

The Priestley's Fine Art Photography

Lynnfield, MA
781.334.0001
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Priestleys were an absolute pleasure to work with during our wedding planning, etc. We sincerely feel that The Priestleys professionalism, and vast experience, made the entire process greatly simplified and less stressful for us. We will definitely use The Priestley’s again in the future for other family functions, etc. and would highly recommend them to our closest friends and family.

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

What a great company to do business with. Very efficient, friendly and accommodating. I couldn't have handpicked a better DJ for our wedding I have had so many compliments from guests , "best wedding we have ever been to", they say. Thanks for everything!

Services Used: DJ

Bob was so easy to deal with. He responded very quickly to my emails. I had no doubt that he had everything under control.

Profile Picture
amethystbride
2+ years ago

Bob was great - a few hiccups, but for the most part he kept the people on the floor dancing.

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ was incredible for our wedding. Kept the entire dance floor full and played everything we wanted and was very flexible with what we wanted. He made sure that we were happy and that was his main concern. I would highly recommend them to anyone who asked.

Services Used: DJ

I would highly recommend the Priestleys. Our pictures were beautiful, and they were willing to travel all over Boston to help us get just the right shots. The music at our reception was AMAZING! Everyone was out dancing all night long.

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography