The Organized Bride
Everything you need to plan your perfect day!
120 N East Street

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Private User 2 Reviews
I kept going back and forth on buying invitations from a website vs. having someone in a shop create them. Tara has taken the stress out of the invitation process! They have a wide range of invitation styles, colors, options, etc., and can really create any style you want. Their prices are very reasonable (I'd be paying the same amount for an online vendor, but I would have to enter all the details and not have the personal attention!) and they are completely willing to work with your budget. I can't wait to see the final product!

I will also be using this shop for my seat chart in lieu of place cards.!
Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tara was amazing. I went in to meet with her and without seeing my invitations yet I already had a vision of what they were going to look like. She has plenty on display for people to see in order to get different ideas. Everyone who got an invitation from her loved them and thought they were one of the nicest invitations they had seen for a wedding.
Wedding: 01/25/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Private User 4 Reviews
Beautiful save the dates, invitations, menus, programs, and thank you cards. Would definitely recommend The Organized Bride to any bride/couple looking for a one stop shop to order all paper products. The Organized Bride has so many templates to chose from to fit any personality or wedding! Tara is a pleasure to work with!!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tara's attention to detail is so impressive! She did our invitations, programs, and name cards and they all came out beautiful. My entire family kept commenting on the invitations and programs - everyone absolutely loved them! Also, because of our invitations running late she was so gracious and kind about it she comped our name cards! Tara is just amazing and does great work!
Wedding: 10/26/2013

Private User 4 Reviews
Loved my invitations! So easy and friendly to work with! Reasonably priced! Going back for my thank you's!!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved working with Tara and The Organized bride for our wedding invitations, and brunch info for our welcome bags. She was also such a joy to work with and provided us with so much guidance and advice during this process. Her prices were so affordable and I loved going to see her in her office. She is nearby and we can always go stop by to say "hello" to her whenever we want too. The Organized Bride exceeded our expectations on her service and execution of our invitations and welcome cards for our welcome bags. She made the process so easy for us and it was great. I could not have asked for anything more! Thank you!
Wedding: 10/12/2013
2.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 6 Reviews
The Organized Bride does a beautiful job putting together invitations based on your ideas and working with you on designing your perfect stationary.

However, because this is such a small staff the response time to emails/phone calls is poor.

If you're looking into using The Organized Bride definitely plan in advance for extra time. Don't wait until the last minute...

Sophia 15 Reviews
Its hard to put into words how beyond gorgeous, classy & elegant Tara made our wedding invitations, programs, place cards, table number & seating chart. She is extremely talented and the amount of compliments we received on our stationary was astounding. She was very professional to work with and met all our our deadlines. Having Tara create and print all of our stationary made my life so much easier and less stressful. I probably spent two months searching for the perfect invitations (after visiting several DC invitation shops) and after seeing Tara's work I knew no other place could compare. I can't thank Tara enough for creating the most beautiful invitations, place cards, seating chart, programs and table numbers for our wedding!
Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tara is great and I would highly recommend her to a friend. Tara did everything as promised and it definitely made my life easier. We used her for everything from the save the date magnets, wedding invitations, ceremony programs, reception name cards, and thank you notes. Tara worked with our theme and colors and basically everything matched, it looked so cute. She is definitely busy so the best way to reach her is by email. I never had an issue setting up appointments but I would set them up before I left. It helped keep me organized and ensure I would get all my stationary in time. Tara also printed us the rehearsal dinner invites at the last minute. She is willing to go above and beyond for her clients. Great vendor!
Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This woman is amazing. We weren't really sure of the shade of colors we wanted for the invitations, so she printed off several for us to choose from. They were stunning, with small pearls added by hand on each. I would use her services again in a heartbeat. Still have one daughter to go.....
Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tara is amazing to work with. She is very responsive to your emails and she takes the time to get to know what each of her clients are looking for. From day 1 she helps you to plan out when the different items such as save the dates and invitations should be sent out. She has numerous samples of work available for you to look at in the store, and if you are unable to make your mind up on consultation, she will even let you take a sample or two home to ponder and help make your decision. The quality of her work is amazing and very elegant. Tara has an attention to detail that none can match. We ordered invitations with specific numbers of reserved seats for each guest, and the invitations had a tied bow over the card. She took the time to personally spell check all of our invitations and then banded them together by the number of reserved seats to make our life easy. We would recommend the Organized Bride to anyone and everyone.
Wedding: 06/08/2013
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Horrible
They do not return calls
They do not answer emails
Find another vendor
Horrible
She needs some classes in customer service
Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used The Organized Bride for all of my paper products for my wedding. We purchased save the dates, invitations, escort cards, table numbers, rehearsal dinner invitations, thank you cards, programs and various signs for the reception. If its made of paper Tara can do it for you! Tara was such a pleasure to work with! All of the products we received from her was absolutely beautiful!! We had a continuous theme with all of our products. The attention to detail she put in helped make our wedding and reception perfect! I received countless compliments on our invitations as well as our other paper products used at the wedding and reception. I would recommend The Organized Bride to any Bride and Groom looking for a paper vendor to do any if not all your products! Especially, if they are looking for a vendor with great customer service!!
Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
She made us beautiful invitations on very short notice. Did amazing work!
Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got so many compliments on my beautiful invitations from The Organized Bride. Tara is so warm and friendly and is absolutely wonderful to work with. Our invitations were perfect and the whole process was completely stress free.
Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tara was wonderful to work with. She was super friendly and really helped my fiance and I create beautiful invitations, programs, place cards, and thank you notes. It seems like the secret is out that Tara is amazing because she's a very busy woman. I'd recommend booking her 4-6 months before the invitations need to go out since she books appointments to personalize everything and she books up fast. She's amazing!
Wedding: 03/23/2013
 301-845-0262
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire