The Oasis

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelsey is the coordinator and Sam is her assistant. Both of these ladies were amazing from the day I emailed her about the venue until the wedding day! Words can't explain how great of a job they did. They set everything up beautifully and my day was perfect! I love them both so much! They are very kind and take care of their bride! She made sure I was okay 24/7. I would defiantly recommend booking your wedding here if you were like me wanting a lake view. I had a list of 20 venues and chose the Oasis, because they were very friendly, they weren't pushy or short with me like others and fit my budget! NO REGRETS!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelsey Shipman, Samantha, and the entire staff at The Oasis on Lake Travis are absolutely a blessing! Kelsey and Samantha made sure that the entire process went as planned and smoothly as possible. Beautiful venue, breath taking view of Lake Travis, and the space at the Top of the Oasis ballroom is PERFECT for a wedding. The ballroom was gorgeously decorated and set up with some of the Oasis décor and some of my own. My husband and I were so relaxed and trustful of Kelsey and Samantha that we didn't do the "paranoid" check of the dining and reception set up. We seen the venue and all of the décor at the same time our guests had seen it. I remembered seeing it all and realizing how beautiful it all came together and wanting to cry LOL! It was a night I'll cherish for the rest of my life and I'll never forget all who were involved. The wedding was 2 months ago and my guests are still raving about how beautiful and perfect the night went.. Despite the rainy weather. Even with rain and no sunset our pictures are fantastic and our wedding was absolutely elegant. Thank you again Kelsey! You're all stars in my book!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelsey and Sam made my day extra special. They were very patient and helpful when I was planning my event and effortlessly implemented changes, when my guest list went up by 25%. I received many compliments on the food and the venue. I would not hesitate to host my event at the Oasis in the future.

• Wedding: 04/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We wanted a wedding to remember; The Oasis made that dream come true. Everything that we asked for we received. Kelsey Shipman was our wedding coordinator, she was amazing. She had wonderful ideas and helped us every step of the way. We would definitely recommend this venue to other people. Our ceremony was scheduled just before sunset, which made for an incredible backdrop to our special day. The view was breathtaking, and many have asked if it was a backdrop for our photos! Everything about The Oasis made our day perfect, the food, the view, and the amazing staff on hand to make sure we had everything we needed.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelsey Shipman (the Wedding Coordinator), her assistant Samantha, and our caterer Adam did an amazing job of making our day special and flawless. Kelsey worked with us from the day we booked it until the moment we were getting in our get away car to ensure that our day was exactly how we wanted it to be. If you haven't been to The Oasis, it is the most beautiful place in Austin for a wedding. Our ballroom faced sunset and it was gorgeous. The interior is equally beautiful and required very little decorations to be bought, but those that I did buy, Kelsey and her team set up for us! Not having to set up or clean up is a wonderful service the Oasis provides. The room was laid out exactly the way I envisioned, the food was delicious, and they made sure to remind us about our schedule, but were flexible when photos took longer than expected. Really I cannot convey in words how great the Oasis Weddings Team is and how wonderful our wedding was! Look into booking this venue. You will not regret it!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laidback yet elegant - simply put: we had no complaints when it comes to The Oasis. More so, we definitely don't regret spending a a little extra to have Kelsey, the wedding coordinator at The Oasis, see to all of our needs. She was patient with us (even though we had no idea how to plan our wedding), and she seemed prepared for every meeting. The venue itself was very accommodating - the food was perfectly prepared (we had a Cajun-style buffet), the ceremony and reception were perfectly secluded from the rest of the restaurant, and no one seemed to mind that my husband and I wandered around with the photographer, entering rooms as we pleased, to find great locations for portraits. Weeks later, our guests are still raving about how beautiful the wedding was.

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved having our wedding reception at the Oasis! The staff made everything run seamlessly, as well as the views provided a stunning backdrop to our special day.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelsey and Sam at The Oasis were such a joy to work with! They brought a level of professionalism and fun to our experience that we greatly appreciated. All of my questions were answered and they were very accommodating to all of my requests. On our big day, I was so incredibly pleased with how everything came together. Our reception was set up perfectly, and the day went better than I could have hoped. Thank you Kelsey and Sam...and the whole Oasis team! If you want the best possible experience on your wedding day, go with the beautiful Oasis venue and outstanding Oasis team!

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelsey and Sam were awesome wedding coordinators. My mom still asks about them all the time to see how they are doing. Everything ran so smoothly. The food was awesome, the venue was absolutely gorgeous and all of my family had a blast. It was a perfect night. I highly recommend the Oasis for weddings! Kelsey even put up with my dad who was on the perstering side, and she did it with a smile. Loved, loved, loved the experience, wish I could do it all over again!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, what an experience! We got married at the Oasis in the Starlight Ball Room and it was absolutely the most perfect night, all thanks to our coordinator Kelsey Shipman and her staff! From day 1 Kelsey was the most helpful and kind person! She went out of her way every chance she got! We had a wedding of 215 and used both the bars in the Starlight room. The Oasis staff was on top of their game and really did a great job. They set up the tables in the Starlight room and set up all the decorations I brought for them. I even brought lights to decorate the pillars in the room and the manager Adam volunteered to put them up! The food was out of this world good! We had a plated meal of 3 different choices and I highly recommend the plated meals at the Oasis. Kelsey and her team just went above and beyond, from helping to call all my vendors to being so accommodating with all my questions. I would text Kelsey and she would answer within a few minutes and always had the best attitude no matter what my concern was. Kelsey made sure I was taken care of in the bridal suite on the day of, and made sure my husband and his groomsmen were taken care of. Kelsey was just there for everything! I'm just so impressed! The Oasis was the perfect venue for my rustic texas style wedding, and was the perfect spot for beautiful pictures! From the first day I met Kelsey to every meeting with her, every call, the decorations, the food, the bar, her staff, the wind, the chairs, a vendor of mine showing late and with the wrong person, to my groomsmen running around at the last minute trying to find the rings...Kelsey took care of everything. She even packed some cake and water to go in the car waiting for us when we left! Her staff was perfect and so was Kelsey,she really made my day THE PERFECT wedding day! I could go on and on, but not only am I impressed with The Oasis and their staff but Kelsey as a coordinator went above and beyond and was THE BEST person to work with! SO happy with Oasis

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oasis was a great place for our wedding venue. We received so many compliments on how great the place looked and would recommend to everyone!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelsey and her team at the Oasis are just wonderful! They went above and beyond for us and operated as a top-notched catering company would. We highly recommend having your wedding at the Oasis they will take good care of you and will help out with every detail. We couldn't be happier with their services.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had schedule with the Oasis a year before our wedding date when Beth was there, so I went through three different wedding coordinators. When I finally spoke with Kelsey it was the first time I felt comfortable with any wedding coordinator I spoke with before. She was absolutely amazing to talk with and understood any changes that needed to be made immediately. Kelsey and her team at the Oasis were fabulous to work with. I would highly recommend anyone that loves Lake Travis and has memories there to at least give the Oasis a chance. If you do not; you are definitely missing out. Kelsey, Sam, and the staff at the Oasis made our dream wedding into a reality. Nothing could have been possible if it were not for Kelsey and Sam. We love/d the Oasis and will be going back on our first Anniversary.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved having our wedding reception at The Oasis! Our coordinator, Kelsey, went above and beyond helping us plan for our special event - and we planned it in just a few short months! The Bridal Room was VERY spacious, like a little apartment with a mini living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom with several mirrors and plenty of closet space and of course, an iron and steamer (upon request)! We had the Lakeside Terrace for our reception and they helped us fit ~65 people! The Lakeside Terrace included an indoor area seating 60+ people, plus our own private deck with gorgeous views of the lake and sunset! We brought in our own decorations for all the table center pieces the night before and Kelsey and her team added their own special touches by adding some extra mirrors and marbles to make the tables look *that* much prettier! Kelsey kept us on track the entire evening and was VERY hands-on making sure everyone was having a good time and making sure my grandmother and all the kids were comfortable and happy. The food and drinks were great, we even had a few vegetarians in which The Oasis accomodated for - and my family RAVED about how delicious it was! Kesley even made sure that our two children were able to go downstairs outside on the deck to ring the "sunset bell!" They loved it and Kesley made them feel very special! At the end of the evening, Kesley and her team packed up all our things and had our car packed and waiting for us when it was time to go. If I ever need to throw another big party, I would not hesitate to book with The Oasis again! Like all weddings, the evening went by so fast - but The Oasis made sure to make it one of the most memorable nights of our life! :)

• Wedding: 08/10/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth and all of her staff were amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and perfect setting to have our reception. Everything was so well organized and the food was delicious. Everyone at our reception kept telling me how much fun they had and how amazing the view was.

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely perfect spot for our wedding. Beth, from The Oasis, was wonderful. She went out of her way to make sure that all of my need and the needs of my guests were taken care of. The food was delicious. Photographs with the sunset in the background were stunning. It was the perfect location for our beautful wedding.

• Wedding: 06/15/2011
512-266-9242
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards