The Oasis

Value
Flexibility
Cari
05/16/2015

My in-laws booked the Oasis for our rehearsal dinner and it turned out to be a beautiful event. I wasn't really in on all the planning and details, but I can tell you that I was a very happy bride. The atmosphere was wonderful and the room that we had reserved offered both indoor and outdoor seating. The food and drinks were excellent and our waitress was exceedingly accommodating and kind.

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Jennifer
04/18/2015

The Oasis was absolutely AMAZING!! The venue was gorgeous, the food was delicious, and they provided exceptional service!! I can only hope to have my daughter's wedding there too!! :) I HIGHLY recommend this venuw for any occasion! Thank you Kelsey & Bazae!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Rose
03/23/2015

The wedding went off flawlessly. Kelsey and her staff couldn't have been more helpful. No issues and would definitely recommend them!

Recently Married

Kelsey, Samantha and entire staff made my special day perfect. They were very professional and always were so thoughtful and sincere with our needs. I highly recommend Oasis on Lake Travis for a breathtaking sunset wedding. It was affordable, dreamy and overall more than I could have thought!

Elena
12/14/2014

Kelsey and Sam were amazing! They were very professional and made sure everything fell into place exactly as we had imagined. It was perfect and having these ladies to ease te whole planning experience and to ensure it all happened exactly like we wanted the day of. It was just wonderful. I would definately recommend this venue to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kelsey and her staff people were wonderful to work with. They accommodated all of our needs in a very professional manner. We would certainly recommend your services to family and friends that are looking for a venue of any type.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got The Lone Star room, I had about 70 people so it was a perfect size, with a photo booth there as well. I was a little worried about the Dance floor and the DJ on the dance floor, but it turned out to be perfect for that amount of people. They also opened up the doors where the dance floor kinda expands to dance outdoors on the balcony. It was beautiful and I would definitely recommend this place and room for a small wedding.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful

We had our wedding in the Sunset Villa room of the Oasis in October. It was an intimate wedding, and the setting was absolutely perfect. The pictures turned out beautifully, and I have only great things to say about Kelsey and Sam, the wedding coordinators. Everything went so smoothly, and I literally have zero complaints about the entire experience.

Recently Married

Kelsey and Sam made our wedding day flawless. They helped in every step of the planning as well. The day of the event they were in contact with all of my venders so I didn't have to worry about anything!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kelsey is the coordinator and Sam is her assistant. Both of these ladies were amazing from the day I emailed her about the venue until the wedding day! Words can't explain how great of a job they did. They set everything up beautifully and my day was perfect! I love them both so much! They are very kind and take care of their bride! She made sure I was okay 24/7. I would defiantly recommend booking your wedding here if you were like me wanting a lake view. I had a list of 20 venues and chose the Oasis, because they were very friendly, they weren't pushy or short with me like others and fit my budget! NO REGRETS!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kelsey Shipman, Samantha, and the entire staff at The Oasis on Lake Travis are absolutely a blessing! Kelsey and Samantha made sure that the entire process went as planned and smoothly as possible. Beautiful venue, breath taking view of Lake Travis, and the space at the Top of the Oasis ballroom is PERFECT for a wedding. The ballroom was gorgeously decorated and set up with some of the Oasis décor and some of my own. My husband and I were so relaxed and trustful of Kelsey and Samantha that we didn't do the "paranoid" check of the dining and reception set up. We seen the venue and all of the décor at the same time our guests had seen it. I remembered seeing it all and realizing how beautiful it all came together and wanting to cry LOL! It was a night I'll cherish for the rest of my life and I'll never forget all who were involved. The wedding was 2 months ago and my guests are still raving about how beautiful and perfect the night went.. Despite the rainy weather. Even with rain and no sunset our pictures are fantastic and our wedding was absolutely elegant. Thank you again Kelsey! You're all stars in my book!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Kelsey and Sam made my day extra special. They were very patient and helpful when I was planning my event and effortlessly implemented changes, when my guest list went up by 25%. I received many compliments on the food and the venue. I would not hesitate to host my event at the Oasis in the future.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We wanted a wedding to remember; The Oasis made that dream come true. Everything that we asked for we received. Kelsey Shipman was our wedding coordinator, she was amazing. She had wonderful ideas and helped us every step of the way. We would definitely recommend this venue to other people. Our ceremony was scheduled just before sunset, which made for an incredible backdrop to our special day. The view was breathtaking, and many have asked if it was a backdrop for our photos! Everything about The Oasis made our day perfect, the food, the view, and the amazing staff on hand to make sure we had everything we needed.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

My husband and I loved having our wedding at The Oasis. The venue was right for our budget and it offered beautiful back drops for our photographs. They worked with us on every aspect and the wedding coordinators Kelsey and Sam were amazing! I wish I had a Kelsey or Sam in my everyday life! Due to the bridal suite being booked for the day of I had issues finding a close place for me and my girls to get ready. Also, we wanted somewhere close on the lake to spend our first night together and the place I was working with was too flighty to be reliable. Kelsey was there yet again to save the day. She spoke with the owner and they allowed us to rent his one bedroom apartment next to The Oasis...the place was amazing and made the day just that much more memorable. Kelsey and Sam made the day easy and relieved any stress I could have experienced with forgetting numerous things in the apartment but they retrieved everything without hesitation. They also were my brain during the entire night and I never had to ask for anything since it seemed we were one brain sharing our thoughts. The venue and the staff were amazing is all I can say for The Oasis and we wouldn't change a thing about our day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kelsey Shipman (the Wedding Coordinator), her assistant Samantha, and our caterer Adam did an amazing job of making our day special and flawless. Kelsey worked with us from the day we booked it until the moment we were getting in our get away car to ensure that our day was exactly how we wanted it to be. If you haven't been to The Oasis, it is the most beautiful place in Austin for a wedding. Our ballroom faced sunset and it was gorgeous. The interior is equally beautiful and required very little decorations to be bought, but those that I did buy, Kelsey and her team set up for us! Not having to set up or clean up is a wonderful service the Oasis provides. The room was laid out exactly the way I envisioned, the food was delicious, and they made sure to remind us about our schedule, but were flexible when photos took longer than expected. Really I cannot convey in words how great the Oasis Weddings Team is and how wonderful our wedding was! Look into booking this venue. You will not regret it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Laidback yet elegant - simply put: we had no complaints when it comes to The Oasis. More so, we definitely don't regret spending a a little extra to have Kelsey, the wedding coordinator at The Oasis, see to all of our needs. She was patient with us (even though we had no idea how to plan our wedding), and she seemed prepared for every meeting. The venue itself was very accommodating - the food was perfectly prepared (we had a Cajun-style buffet), the ceremony and reception were perfectly secluded from the rest of the restaurant, and no one seemed to mind that my husband and I wandered around with the photographer, entering rooms as we pleased, to find great locations for portraits. Weeks later, our guests are still raving about how beautiful the wedding was.

1 person found this review helpful