The Hills of Lakeway

4.7
Flexibility
Donna
12/13/2014

This place is AMAZING! My daughter's wedding was here on 12.13.14. The all inclusive package they use here is genius. Ann & Micki took care of and coordinated everything perfectly. They didn't let us lift a finger, just wanted us to enjoy the day. Not one ounce of stress for me or my daughter in the entire 6-month planning. All thanks to Ann & Micki. The venue looked gorgeous and the food was incredible. Delicious AND hot. Nearly every guest wanted to know how on earth we found this place because everything was so perfect. The cost for everything was so reasonable. I feel like if we had had to rent a venue and then hire all the vendors we would have spent easily twice what we did (this wasn't my first wedding so I know from experience). At the end of the night, my husband and I TRIED to think of anything that didn't go off perfectly, even a small thing and we honestly could not think of one thing. I highly recommend The Hills of Lakeway Country Club to anyone getting married in the Austin area...you won't regret it! Thank you Ann & Micki for making all my daughter's dreams come true.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Laci
12/13/2014

I cannot explain what an absolute joy it was to have my wedding at The Hills of Lakeway! From the first day I met with Ann (the event director), I felt a huge weight lifted from my shoulders and the fun began. Ann and her assistant Micki take care of EVERYTHING. Their wedding package includes all rentals, the DJ, florist, and catering. It was awesome not having to find all of these vendors myself, and they are all fantastic! We had so much fun doing the food and beverage tasting at The Hills to decide on our menu and signature cocktail. The food is outstanding! So delicious! Ann and Micki discussed with us all details of the room and decor to make sure that everything fit our vision. The wedding package also included a spa day for me and my bridesmaids and a golf day for the guys. It was amazing and such a great way to relax and bond with everyone the day before the wedding. The ceremony and reception were perfect! Ann and Micki kept everything running smoothly and on time without rushing anyone/thing. If anything went wrong on the wedding day, I had no idea because these wonderful ladies are pros at their job. Speaking of, I cannot praise Ann and Micki enough. They are so sweet and fun yet incredibly professional and organized. They are genuinely excited to provide an amazing wedding experience. My husband and I felt that they wanted more than us for the day to be absolutely perfect and they did everything in their power to make it so. They were always very easy to contact and would respond quickly to emails or phone calls. Even when I had a million questions and wanted to make changes, they were so kind and helpful. I felt that the wedding package at The Hills of Lakeway was very reasonably priced, and yet we would have paid more for the outstanding service given by Ann and Micki. If you are looking for a low stress, all-inclusive, beautiful place to have your wedding, I highly recommend The Hills of Lakeway!

Erin
11/08/2014

Ann & Micki were the best part of having our wedding reception at The Hills. The venue was beautiful, the food amazing, but the peace of mind of having Ann & Micki coordinate the whole event, from the onset, was truly priceless. My husband and I are thrilled to have had our special day left in their more-than-capable hands. We can't imagine having had a better experience.

Erin
11/08/2014

Best decision we ever made was choosing The Hills for our wedding reception. The venue is gorgeous, the food is delicious, and as a bonus, you get the best wedding coordinators you could ask for. Made for an amazing and effortless (on our part) day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ann was extremely professional and worked very hard to make our event perfect. I had many ideas and Ann helped make them all come true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Lynn
10/04/2014

Ann and Micki are wonderful to work with! Having a package that includes beautiful flowers, delicious cake, and a great dinner menu makes what could be a stressful situation, a fun and enjoyable day. The guys enjoyed the golf, and the girls loved their pampering at the Worl of Tennis Spa. The Hills is a beautiful venue for a wedding with the waterfall, trees, and meticulously groomed course as a backdrop for this special day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Colleen
08/09/2014

Friendly, accommodating and professional!!! We felt like we were the most important couple in the world with our experience from beginning to end. Fabulous service and results!!! Best day of my life...... Colleen Popovic

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Omar
07/11/2014

What an amazing venue and even better staff! We could not be more happy with our experience at the Hills of Lakeway Country Club. The events planning team was so incredible to work with and the amount of detail that went in to making our day special was nothing less than perfect and intimate. We highly recommend Ann, Micki & the rest of the Hills of Lakeway Country Club staff for your next wedding or event! Thank you so much & we could not have chosen a better place to get married! Dream come true :)

Suzy
06/21/2014

Not only are The Hills and Flintrock beautiful venues to have a wedding but I was so impressed with Ann and Micki's attentiveness to every aspect of the ceremony and reception. As the bride I so appreciated not having to be involved in managing the events of the evening - Ann and Micki basically took care of everything and just told me what to do and when and asked me my preferences but then executed the whole thing without me having to worry. It was really great to be able to concentrate on having fun and enjoying the moment knowing that I had a great team taking care of the details. Also the food was phenomenal - I thought it was delicious and I got a lot of great feedback about it.

Recently Married

The Hills and Flintrock are absolutely beautiful venues for a wedding. Ann and Micki were so accomodating and made the planning and actual wedding very effortless on our part. Their vendors were exceptional and did not disappoint. Compliments from so many guests on what a great time they had. And the food...over the top! Thank you, Ann and Micki and everyone else involved. Cannot wait to get the pictures.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

The food was amazing. The staff was very organized, knowledgable, and helpful. Emphasis on knowledgable. We felt completely at ease and things went off without a hitch.. except for ours.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was amazing. The venue is beautiful. I loved it all and my guests couldn't stop raving about it. The set up and service was beyond my expectations. My guests were very happy with the food and coffee. Ann is a wonderful coordinator, she took care of all those details that made that day special. Her team was very professional and friendly. We enjoyed our wedding so much thanks to the wonderful service it was provided.

1+ year ago

The outdoor setting was all that we could ask for and Ann's planning/coordination services exceeded expectations. My daughter had a great rapport with Ann - who was always available to answer questions, explain the process, and show us the venue. I was impressed with how calm my daughter was as her day approached, and know that the availability and responsiveness of The Hills' personnel - especially Ann - was a large part of that.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Erik
10/13/2013

I don't think I can say enough great things about The Hills and the magnificent job they do constructing and executing your perfect event. It rained on our wedding day, and you could not tell anything was changed. The entire day was a 10. The staff is so incredibly professional, the vendors that work with The Hills are top notch, and Ann the event coordinator is one of a kind. You think of something and it's done before you can mention it. Their attention to detail and service is phenomenal. I wholeheartedly recommend The Hills for ANY event you could think of. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

My wedding was absolutely beautiful and despite the last minute rain and need to move the wedding inside, it ran so smoothly and didn't even feel like it wasn't the original plan. Ann was AMAZING as coordinator!! She took care of everything, and the day of the wedding, I didn't even have to think about anything other than the fact that I was about to marry my best friend! If anything went wrong, I don't know about it, because it was all taken care of without involving me! Also, the food was very good, especially the mashed potatoes, I would have eaten a whole plate of just the potatoes if I could. Not to mention.... I, the bride, ate a full meal. Ann made sure my plate and my husband's plate were ready for us so we could start eating while everyone else was getting their food. She even set aside appetizers for us that we got to eat while we were waiting to be announced into the reception. All in all, I was a very happy bride with a very happy tummy too! I couldn't have and wouldn't have made it through with as little stress as I did were it not for Ann!

Jessica
10/12/2013

I had the wedding of my dreams at the Hills of Lakeway! Ann (our wedding coordinator) was AMAZING and made the event flawless. I was able to have the wedding I have always hoped for and more. Truly was an amazing experience and I will remember it for the rest of my life! The staff was incredible, always on their toes and never an empty drink in sight. The venue was beyond beautiful. Breathtaking views of the golf course and waterfall were seen the entire night. We had rented out both sides of the Hills because we had about 250 people there and it was perfect!

During the planning period there were a few setbacks but everything worked out in the end and the Hills were very accommodating.

I highly recommend the Hills and Ann for anyone’s wedding. They made the day one that my family, friends, and I will never forget!