The Hidden Palms

The Hidden Palms

A secluded paradise for your special event...

3706 Ave E 1/2
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Can't say enough about Gina and the beautiful venue. Wonderful to work with and the value for the results you get is amazing. Our daughter had the wedding of her dreams and we didn't have to break the bank. Gina made things seamless. Can't wait to post the official photos for all to see just how beautiful everything was. Thank you to Gina and your staff for making Anna and Trevor's special day the absolute best!!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Melinda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hidden Palms was a FABULOUS venue for my dream wedding. Went along perfectly with my "upscale" beachy theme. Gina was incredibly helpful along the entire journey. Most value for your money with this venue - your price includes SO much. DEFINITELY recommend this facility for a wedding!

• Wedding: 02/28/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so glad I picked Hidden Palms to have my dream wedding! The venue was gorgeous, the staff was excellent and attentive, and Gina was absolutely perfect to work with. She knows how to take care of her clients to ensure a perfect day!!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Amber
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina, the new venue owner & wedding coordinator, went above and beyond. She helped to make our day absolutely wonderful from decor ideas, setting up, flexibility, everything. She didn't charge us for things we didn't want or need and didn't require us to buy certain packages like other venues. Due to food allergies, we were able to get our own vendors for cake & catering, and chose not to have alcohol. She didn't nickel & dime us. She also referred us to various vendors and was honest on her experience w/them. She also rents for other events (I.e. banquets, galas, fundraisers) which we will gladly recommend her anytime. The facility is clean, well-maintained, and up to date. The equipment, decor, & other provisions are well kept. When compared to other venues, it is more value for price. Others were over-priced and in poor repair or required rediculous packages that were ill-fitting to our needs & budget.

• Wedding: 04/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding this past weekend on the 5th. Gina, the facility manager was great. From beginning to end everything was smooth and no issues what so ever. The only thing we had to worry about was ourselves. Service was awesome. Compared to many other venues I have gone to along with getting in contact with when helping family with their events this is the best by far. The convenience of being able to bring you own vendors, etc... is what sold us. Thank you so much to Gina! We really appreciate everything you did for us and will definitely recommend your venue to others!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't have asked for a better place! Gina is fantastic and everything I asked her came to fruition! We only decided on a date about 4 weeks prior to the date. You would've never known it was all planned on such short notice. Anyone would be lucky to have such a stress-free time planning and be able to enjoy their big day! Thanks again Gina :)

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was here and it was so laid back and everything was taking care of. No stressing!!! We still have guest complimenting our wedding and saying how casual and comfortable it was and they loved the indoor outdoor reception. I highly recommend Hidden Palms!

• Wedding: 07/19/2009
Heather
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm a wedding event planner. It is a beatuiful venue. If you are wanting to customize your event to your needs, This is the place. They are very flexible. Grounds are very nice, they will work with you and any planners. Are you can use all of their vendors. I always recommend them to all my clients. Near Galveston and Kemah.

• Wedding: 12/08/2013
Linda
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The facility was absolutely beautiful! Gina took care of so many details for us.

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is gorgeous! I have had so many people ask me if I had a destination wedding after seeing my wedding pictures. I reply "yes, at hidden palms!" ;) it really was great! Made my wedding day very special :)

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
Devin
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue, inside and out. Gina and her family went above and beyond what was asked of them. It rained the day of my wedding and had standing water whee my chairs were supposed to be.. They got out there and cleared all the water out and had it beautiful and ready for us to go on time! Spoke volumes to me.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was such a beautiful venue. Amy ad Brian (the owners) are very flexible and kind and were a breeze to work with. I wish everything else could have gone as smoothly as the venue arrangements!

• Wedding: 12/11/2009
409-316-1264
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire