The Hacienda

Flexibility:
(4.5 / 5.0)
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I just booked and they have been amazing this far! Everyone is very professional and nice. I am so excited to my my wedding here!! It is beautiful and is nothing like I have seen for the price!
I look forward to working with the venue and cannot wait for the big day! :)

• Wedding: 07/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING service. AMAZING location. AMAZING prices. AMAZING people. AMAZING food. I cannot rave enough. I got married here on 11/9/14 and everything was a dream and went so smoothly. If you visit this venue and DON'T book, you must be crazy.

My husband and I couldn't have asked for more and the wedding planning staff are wonderful. We're definitely coming back for anniversaries!!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The Hacienda is an absolutely beautiful venue and you really get a lot for your money here. They were organized, professional, and provided great communication every step of the way. Our wedding was perfect and everything I gave them to set up looked so much better than I ever imagined. We probably would have paid to upgrade our menu, but they don't provide food tastings for the upgrade options so we went with their standard Mexican buffet which was delicious. The day of coordinators made sure everything ran smoothly and I can't thank them enough for providing us with such a perfect day.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding here on October 10th, 2014, and I have to say it was magical, beautiful, romantic - just PERFECT! All my guests had an amazing time and told us how beautiful it was. From the very start until the last minute, the coordinators are all awesome! They are patient, calm, professional, helpful and lovely. Christen was our day of event coordinator and she did a fantastic job!

The only thing that initially bothered me was that we had to pick a DJ from their list. We chose Extreme DJ Services and it was the best decision we made! Everything The Hacienda does is to protect the client and ensure the success of the event. The DJ was fantastic and kept everyone engaged and on the dance floor!

All my friends said our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they've seen and they all said great things about the venue, the food, the DJ and everything else.
I can't stop day dreaming how lovely and smooth everything went... Thank you The Hacienda team! We loved our wedding and can't wait to see images and video.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Hacienda is an amazing venue and perfect for any size wedding. Our wedding was 150 people and we were able to take up the entire venue and flow from one room to the next. If you asked me if I would ever agree to a carrot cake for my wedding cake, I would have told you not in this lifetime (I don't especially like carrot cake). However, after trying their wedding cake, I am a changed woman. And the food is to die for. We did the Spanish buffet and it was fantastic. I haven't heard from anyone who did not enjoy the food.

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We don't have enough good things to say about the hacienda. It is gorgeous and they made it so easy for us. Our guests keep raving about the venue and everyone loved the food. We had 2 wedding coordinators who did a wonderful job! Now, we just hope we get invited to a wedding at the hacienda so we can enjoy it all over again!!

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
Krysten
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Hacienda was the perfect place for my wedding and reception! Christin and Laurelie were both so amazing, they knew what we were thinking before we even said it or asked. We have gotten non-stop compliments on how beautiful the Hacienda is and how great their food was!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The staff took care of every little detail. Made our wedding unforgettable!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We have attended a number of events at The Hacienda, and always found the accommodations unique, relaxing, and beautiful. When planning our wedding, the venue was the only one we considered. From the first meeting with the staff, we felt embraced, and that our vision would be carried out to the maximum. Our team delivered in every possible way. They never objected to changes, alternate wishes or our numerous phone calls. Thanks Hacienda wedding team, you made our special day special indeed.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

My wedding at the Hacienda went so smoothly and was orchestrated perfectly by the Hacienda! I had a great time, everything was beautiful, and it was very little stress to plan. So much is included in their wedding package - dinner, cake, pianist, decorative flowers, table settings, wedding coordinator, bar. This means a lot less work for me, the out-of-town bride! The only downside is this means not too much flexibility in what you want to do, and if you want extras, you always end up paying extra. Most of the time this made sense, but for example, we had to pay extra to have 30 minutes of photo time before the ceremony! That's not a lot of extra time, but we paid several hundred dollars for it, and they wouldn't let us arrive any earlier. Overall, I loved how my wedding turned out. This is great for a laid back bride who wants a beautiful wedding and isn't too particular about every detail. Also, overall the package was a great value compared to other venues in the area.

4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The Hacienda venue is excellent and the staff very accommodating and helpful. Everything went incredibly smoothly, the food was good and everything was arranged beautifully. I received many compliments from attendees on the beauty of the setting.

The event went FLAWLESSLY. Everything was smoothly scheduled and went according to that schedule. As the mother of the bride, I didn't have to do a thing except follow directions. I was able to relax and enjoy the day. It was stress-free and that is the best compliment I can give.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Kim
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The venue is enchanting! They have the best wedding packages in Orange County. All my guests loved the food and their carrot cake, everything was delicious. They worked with us very well to make sure the event was exactly the way we envisioned it! The coordinators were great the day of the wedding. They took care of us throughout the whole event and made sure we were very happy with everything.

• Wedding: 06/18/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Susan
4.4/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

We had a great experience planning our wedding with the staff at the Hacienda. We were quite last minute in booking our venue and they helped us out with a lot of aspects. We used both a Dj and Flower Boutique from there list of vendors which were quite reasonable and very professional. The venue organizes everything which may be a little unnerving for those brides and grooms that want to know all the details and know exactly how everything will be set up. But no matter how much or how little explanation you give them they make it look beautiful. The venue has such a great atmosphere and it is so beautiful at night with all the fairy lights and wonderful decor.
I was a little worried about the food, as there was no tasting of the menu we wanted (dinner buffet) but the food was wonderful, everyone loved it and it was presented beautifully. The cake, that is included, is also great, you maybe thrown off by carrot spice cake, but it tastes great.
The night ran smoothly and we all had a wonderful time and a great party celebration.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1 Review
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful place! They do everything for you and take the stress away on your wedding day. All my guests were happy and lots of complinents.

4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

The Hacienda is a hidden Gem! Our wedding was beautiful and the staff were absolutely professional and organized. If you want a gorgeous wedding with less stress this is the place for you. you are a little limited by certain vendors you can use but i found all the vendors Hacienda recommended to be top notch. They know what they are doing!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OMG!! We can not say enough good things about this venue. BEAUTIFUL! HELPFUL! YUMMY FOOD! EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE! They were awesome. We highly recommend this venue if you want a non stressful beautiful setting wedding. We are from Hawaii and our families were surprised we choose this location to get married because we could have chosen to get married on the beach but we picked this location because we loves Disneyland which this location is near. The online pictures are beautiful but do not do the place justice. There are so many great picture opportunity places on sight. You would not know it from the outside but once inside it was like you were truly transported somewhere else. We are completely satisfied with everything that transpire from beginning to end. Mahalo from Maui Hawaii,

• Wedding: 03/04/2014
714-558-1304
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards