The Hacienda

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

We have used The Hacienda twice now for family weddings and parties. We have always had great experiences with them and I am excited to have my own wedding there in March! The staff is excellent and very helpful.

[Private]

This Vendor is absolutely amazing! They include so much in the packaging and at such a reasonable cost! They are extremely accomodating and are readily available to answer any questions you may have. I definietly recommend this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just booked and they have been amazing this far! Everyone is very professional and nice. I am so excited to my my wedding here!! It is beautiful and is nothing like I have seen for the price!
I look forward to working with the venue and cannot wait for the big day! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hacienda is such a wonderful, beautiful place for a wedding ceremony and reception. The coordinators are very helpful and make you feel at ease on your big day. Everything from the guest sign in table to the centerpieces and wedding cake, every detail was executed beautifully. We had the taco bar for our wedding and it was definitely a hit with all of our guests. The Hacienda is truly a hidden gem in Santa Ana and it feels like an escape from the outside world once you enter their doors. I would highly recommend this venue for any brides searching for that perfect spot to say "I Do".

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hacienda was absolutely the best venue for our Wedding. The Wedding Coordinators at The Hacienda were wonderful to work with from the beginning to end. I was a little nervous during the planning process since every time I emailed or called I spoke with someone different (they all work together on every event). But to my relief our Wedding day could not have been more seamless and perfect. Every detail that was discussed was in our files for the next coordinator to review with us. This venue is already beautiful so minimal decor is required. Plus there is so much included in their packages that it helps to keep additional costs down (menu, cake, free flowing beer, wine and champagne, lines, tables, chairs and even a pianist for the ceremony! We ordered the Southwest Buffet and our guests keep telling us how much they enjoyed the food. Also their wedding cake is included which is carrot cake. Not being a huge sweets fan the carrot cake was perfect! I would 100% recommend this venue to any body looking for a beautiful and simple Wedding. It's easy to add your personal touch while not having to worry about the small details during the Big Day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Five Stars is minimal compared to the outstanding service provided; if I could I'd give 100 Stars! The Quality of Customer Service and attentiveness the Hacienda provided has easily superseded our expectations and made our Wedding Day unforgettable; THANK YOU!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding (ceremony & reception) here on 1/2/15. If I could give a million stars, I would! We could not have asked for better when it comes to the coordinators and venue. We planned our wedding in 6 months and they made every step very easy and informative.

The Hacienda has an all inclusive price for weddings. This was SO convenient. The price per person included: dinner, hors d'oeuvre (appetizers during cocktail hour), free beer/wine/champagne for all guests, cash bar (hard liquor), tables, chairs, table cloths, napkins, center pieces, delicious carrot wedding cake/cake knives, and a piano/pianist for the ceremony.

We dropped off our personal wedding details during our rehearsal. They had EVERYTHING set up by the time we got there for our ceremony. They even provided stands for our pictures and seating charts. Everything was set up SO beautifully. I was in awe when I walked into the venue on our wedding day. This venue is nice because you don't need that many of your own decorations to make it pretty. It's gorgeous by itself with all its decorations, plants, and twinkle lights.

Throughout the entire night, our coordinators were so helpful and always there to make sure everything was okay and that we had everything we needed. You could tell they really cared and wanted our night to be memorable and special. They catered to us as a couple and to all 110 of our guests. I was nervous about having an indoor/outdoor wedding in January because of the cold temperature. Some guests ate in the tented area and they weren't cold at all because there were several heaters throughout the area.

I don't have the words to express how thankful I am to The Hacienda for making our wedding the most PERFECT wedding night we could ever imagine. It was so SMOOTH and memorable. They have their stuff together when it comes weddings! THANK YOU, Hacienda! We will continue to come back here to support this wonderful venue and phenomenal staff.

Recently Married

AMAZING service. AMAZING location. AMAZING prices. AMAZING people. AMAZING food. I cannot rave enough. I got married here on 11/9/14 and everything was a dream and went so smoothly. If you visit this venue and DON'T book, you must be crazy.

My husband and I couldn't have asked for more and the wedding planning staff are wonderful. We're definitely coming back for anniversaries!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Hacienda is an absolutely beautiful venue and you really get a lot for your money here. They were organized, professional, and provided great communication every step of the way. Our wedding was perfect and everything I gave them to set up looked so much better than I ever imagined. We probably would have paid to upgrade our menu, but they don't provide food tastings for the upgrade options so we went with their standard Mexican buffet which was delicious. The day of coordinators made sure everything ran smoothly and I can't thank them enough for providing us with such a perfect day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here on October 10th, 2014, and I have to say it was magical, beautiful, romantic - just PERFECT! All my guests had an amazing time and told us how beautiful it was. From the very start until the last minute, the coordinators are all awesome! They are patient, calm, professional, helpful and lovely. Christen was our day of event coordinator and she did a fantastic job!

The only thing that initially bothered me was that we had to pick a DJ from their list. We chose Extreme DJ Services and it was the best decision we made! Everything The Hacienda does is to protect the client and ensure the success of the event. The DJ was fantastic and kept everyone engaged and on the dance floor!

All my friends said our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they've seen and they all said great things about the venue, the food, the DJ and everything else.
I can't stop day dreaming how lovely and smooth everything went... Thank you The Hacienda team! We loved our wedding and can't wait to see images and video.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hacienda is an amazing venue and perfect for any size wedding. Our wedding was 150 people and we were able to take up the entire venue and flow from one room to the next. If you asked me if I would ever agree to a carrot cake for my wedding cake, I would have told you not in this lifetime (I don't especially like carrot cake). However, after trying their wedding cake, I am a changed woman. And the food is to die for. We did the Spanish buffet and it was fantastic. I haven't heard from anyone who did not enjoy the food.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
Krysten
07/20/2014

We don't have enough good things to say about the hacienda. It is gorgeous and they made it so easy for us. Our guests keep raving about the venue and everyone loved the food. We had 2 wedding coordinators who did a wonderful job! Now, we just hope we get invited to a wedding at the hacienda so we can enjoy it all over again!!

Recently Married

The Hacienda was the perfect place for my wedding and reception! Christin and Laurelie were both so amazing, they knew what we were thinking before we even said it or asked. We have gotten non-stop compliments on how beautiful the Hacienda is and how great their food was!

Recently Married

The staff took care of every little detail. Made our wedding unforgettable!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have attended a number of events at The Hacienda, and always found the accommodations unique, relaxing, and beautiful. When planning our wedding, the venue was the only one we considered. From the first meeting with the staff, we felt embraced, and that our vision would be carried out to the maximum. Our team delivered in every possible way. They never objected to changes, alternate wishes or our numerous phone calls. Thanks Hacienda wedding team, you made our special day special indeed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.2

My wedding at the Hacienda went so smoothly and was orchestrated perfectly by the Hacienda! I had a great time, everything was beautiful, and it was very little stress to plan. So much is included in their wedding package - dinner, cake, pianist, decorative flowers, table settings, wedding coordinator, bar. This means a lot less work for me, the out-of-town bride! The only downside is this means not too much flexibility in what you want to do, and if you want extras, you always end up paying extra. Most of the time this made sense, but for example, we had to pay extra to have 30 minutes of photo time before the ceremony! That's not a lot of extra time, but we paid several hundred dollars for it, and they wouldn't let us arrive any earlier. Overall, I loved how my wedding turned out. This is great for a laid back bride who wants a beautiful wedding and isn't too particular about every detail. Also, overall the package was a great value compared to other venues in the area.