The Grand Willow

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Christine and Carmen were so sweet and attentive.....had all the answers and wonderful suggestions for our wedding event.
The DJ was terrific and had a great sense of humor!
The venue itself was beautifully decorated and so many of our guests were moved by it's beauty inside and outside.
Thank you again for a beautiful memory to cherish!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Michelle
08/30/2014

Absolutely an amazing place! Connie and her staff are so fabulous; she was so responsive during our planning, answering every little question I had quickly and thoroughly. Our wedding day was perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing. The decorations were breathtaking and fit our theme beautifully. The property is so amazing as well with all the beautiful plants and flowers. The food was so fabulous; our guests were raving about it. Every little detail was totally taken care of for us, my groom and I didn't worry about a single thing (besides showing up and getting married) the entire day. Connie even made sure we had some leftovers to take with us when we departed for the night. The Grand Willow is just a great place! The price for everything that we got that night was very affordable. The DJ/MC (Martin Iverson) was awesome; he kept the events moving along at a perfect speed and was so entertaining! I can't recommend this place enough to make for the perfect wedding day.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Amy
08/24/2014

Our wedding was this last August at the Grand Willow. I can't say enough of how amazing it was. There was no stress or hassle for any of our family or friends. Everything was taken care of! Connie is so thoughtful and has a huge imagination. She puts so much love into everything she does. I can't brag enough about that venue and how everyone should expierence it. Thank you!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation
Kurt
08/23/2014

As Father of the Bride, and on behalf of both of our families, I wanted to thank you for all that you did to make the Gahnberg/Alves wedding a wonderful event for all of us. From your easy assistance to the perfect set up, to the food, and entertainment, we could not be more pleased with The Grand Willow, the venue, and all of your friendly, helpful staff. Thank you very much.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love Connie and her team! The most friendly and creative venue out there! Connie does a fabulous job and the food is tiredly to die for! I wish My husband and I could have a wedding every year just to experience it again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have chosen a more perfect place to be married. The venue was beautiful and the staff went above and beyond to make sure that my day was flawless. Every single detail was carefully attended to, the staff even packed up my gifts and leftovers at the end of the night. I didn't have to lift a finger or worry about anything from the moment I walked in until the night ended. The catering was provided and the food was perfect. I received so many compliments on the reception, the whole setup was beautiful. I may be a little biased, but I think that my wedding was the most fun and smooth running wedding i've ever been to. My guests loved the DJ, he was hilarious! This place gave me the perfect wedding experience and its because the owner, Connie, and her staff truly made sure that all of my wishes and ideas were made into reality. I couldn't be happier.

Andres
05/17/2014

It was the best place I and my wife choose for our wedding,
our guests and family were delighted ?
with the place.
It is also a good place for all kinds of events.
very friendly and attentive manager.

jenea
05/03/2014

Connie and staff were great. Everything was perfect for our special day. The food was real good and everyone loved martin the dj. It really was just so beautiful! Our guest had a great time even all our antiwedding friends enjoyed themselves and said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Thank you so much connie!

Annissa
1+ year ago

I have no words on how perfect this venue was! Connie was so wonderful to work with even after we had to change our date she was always so helpful and cooperative with what we wanted. She provided amazing decorations to what we wanted and gave amazing suggestions for other types of decorations. I really wanted an outdoor wedding but because of the weather we had to do it inside which was even better than I expected!! Her bartender, DJ and on-site coordinator were so kind and wonderful to work with. The catering was delicious I highly recommend her home-made dishes! This venue is absolutely perfect!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

My wedding was perfect. It was above and beyond my expectations. Connie and her staff have set the bar very high. The food was undeniably the best I have ever had, every single one of my guests were raving about how much they loved the food. The Grand Willow offers so much for so little. I don't think you will ever find a kinder, more genuine person like Connie to trust with something so special such as your wedding day.

5 stars all the way. I would have given more, but it only goes to 5.

I'm not just saying all this because Connie is my Mother :) I truly feel this way, as do my Spouse and her family, and just about anyone you talk to!

Thank you!

Wedding: 04/19/2014

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Connie is so wonderful to work with! This venue is absolutely breathtaking! There are so many great places to take photos here and the service is wonderful.

Elyssa
12/01/2013

Connie with The Grand Willow went out of her way to make the venue into everything that we had dreamed of when it came to customer service, decor, service, staff and food. Everything was in house and it made for a very stress free time planning a wedding... because she did it ALL! We received nothing but compliments from our guests on the beauty of the venue and the amazing food.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Simply stated, our wedding was WONDERFUL!! The venue was beautiful, the staff was hard working and very responsive to everything! We didn't have to ask for anything, everything was taken care of. The customer service we received was above and beyond and I couldn't have asked for more. It was almost a feeling of having your friends or family with you to make sure everything was going smooth. Connie has a wonderful young lady that works for her that just ran her butt off the whole time. She just jumped right in when she thought she saw something that needed to be handled. I wasn't feeling well, she brought me homemade cider from Connie, my granddaughter was needing a change and she just took care of it, it was time to wrap things up, and EVERYTHING was packed and ready to go. Literally. My purse was even in the car already. That is what I mean by above and beyond. Worth every penny it cost us. If you want a wedding that you just have to show up for the party, this is the place to do it!
Thank you for making our wedding so memorable and flawless!!

Danielle
10/26/2013

Connie and her staff were amazing she put everything together better than I could even imagine. My guests raved about the food tremendously and about the DJ! She kept everything running smoothly and made our day per effect if you're thinking of having a wedding here do it! She goes above and beyond and does everything she can to complete every request and make it individual to you and your family

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

My husband and I could not have asked for a better place to get married. Connie and her team made the day so special with all of their little extra touches. They took all of the stress off of us so we were able to enjoy every minute of our time there. Unlike alot of brides, I did not have a clear vision of what I wanted, only a few thoughts and ideas, and Connie filled in all the holes to create something spectacular for us. Everyone raved about the food and Martin, the DJ. The day went flawlessly thanks to our day-of coordinator, Whitney. She was amazing.
You absolutely get what you pay for when choosing The Grand Willow!

1+ year ago

Connie and her staff were absolutely amazing! Connie was so flexible and willing to work with the craziness of a military wedding and accepted that it could be cancelled at any moment. Everything was perfect, the decorations were stunning, the food was incredible (many of my guest commented on how delicious it was), everything at the Grand Willow Inn was so welcoming, I didn't feel like I was getting married at just another venue, I felt as if I was getting married in a place that was made solely for my wedding! The atmosphere that Connie and her staff create is so relaxed yet I never worried that things would get to laid back. Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true!