The Florian Gardens

The Florian Gardens

Favorite
Eau Claire, WI

The Florian Gardens is a great wedding venue. With a sleek and modern look any wedding style would easily fit into this venue. I love photographing weddings here!
We have been wedding photographers in the Chippewa Valley for the past 20 years. With doing an average of 25 weddings per year we have been to every wedding establishment. We have had the privilege of having numerous weddings at the Florian Gardens. Weather it's Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall the Gardens have always looked outstanding. Not only are the gardens great, the staff goes out of their way to make sure every bride and groom are hundred percent satisfied. I know the owner Dave personally and he takes great pride in what he has accomplished in just a few years. I'm sure you would not be disappointed if you booked your wedding at Florian Gardens. I would give them five out of five stars.
Beautiful venue for a wedding! They think of everything to make your day special. It is also located near a nice hotel.
I've photographed many weddings at The Florian Gardens and am always 100% impressed with their staff, especially Amanda (wedding coordinator), who always makes sure every thing runs smoothly. They are all very helpful and friendly and make the gardens stunning for the summer months. Their dinner menu is amazing and you can tell the all the hard work put in by Dave & his staff pays off. We look forward to our next wedding at Florian!
Florian Gardens is by far the best place to have your wedding ceremony and reception in Western Wisconsin. The grounds and building are the newest in the area and maintained spectacularly. This is a privately owned facility and they make you feel like family with their 1 on 1 consultations and expert advice. If you want the most special day of your life to go off without a hitch at a beautiful place look no further. Great job you guys! A+++++++