The Events Boutique

The Events Boutique

Affordable Coordination, Design, and Florals

Los Angeles, CA 90277 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Events Boutique made our wedding a dream come true. Christina was very professional, accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure our event went as planned. When we were searching for a coordinator we were looking for a dependable, knowledgeable, down to earth, easy to work with " real person". Christina not only matched our expectations, she surpassed them.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina and her crew were awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. My wedding day was perfect and if there were any issues, I never knew about them.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina of The Events Boutique is phenomenal!! Her energy is so warm, welcoming, and confident. The second you meet her you'll feel as if you've known her your entire life. At our first meeting I knew my wedding would turn out beautifully with Christina in charge. She's easy to work with, super organized, and kept everything and everyone on track. Thanks Tina!!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Ana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank god for the Wedding Fairy on our Special Day.

My husband and mine's wedding was held in Southern California but we few in from out of town two days prior to the wedding as did most of our guests. We were flying out the morning after our wedding to go on our Honeymoon. We could not have had such a successful and beautiful even with the help of Christina and her staff at "The Events Boutique".

I have done a lot of social and corporate event planning myself and again, I could not have pulled this off without their help. All of the pre-planning and coordinating was handled long distance via e-mail and phone calls. Christina was very easy to work with, very responsive and very accomodating to all of our requests.

The day of the wedding had very little time for set up time (all of which during the same time the wedding party was getting ready and taking pre-wedding photos). Christina and her staff made sure all the set up was done as planned and all details were orchestrated perfectly.

Her company offered GREAT SERVICE and GREAT VALUE and we would highly recommend them for any of your event planning needs.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Claudia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found The Events Boutique on WW. I will be the first to admit I've been married before and so, thought I could do all the wedding planning myself. However, with an out-of-town wedding, I really wanted someone who could take the stress off me as well as really know their stuff, all without having the time to fly out there to meet them before signing a contract (tall order, I know). On top of that, a wedding planner becomes your best friend (a best friend in under a year?!) so, it was difficult for me to find someone I thought would fit that description until I happened to stumble upon The Events Boutique. Christina was only supposed to be my "month-of" planner, but I found myself going to her for tips and advice months before the wedding and she readily responded helpfully, kindly & creatively, something most people wouldn't do. I finally had to relent and asked The Events Boutique to do my floral arrangements as well.

The month before was a breeze. I got few questions from Christina and even fewer from my vendors (she was that good); I would only hear snippets from vendors like "so excited for your wedding and btw, Christina is so sweet!" or "I already talked to Christina but just wanted to let you know I'm excited!"

Day of: My flowers came out exactly what I expected, if not more spectacular; my bouquet was so gorgeous and big that it was tiring carrying it around. Every detail (and I had alot) we had discussed was accounted for and implemented. Christina kept order during absolute chaos and did all with calm and class! I don't think I can finish my review without crying and saying thank you for giving us the best wedding I could've imagined. I wouldn't just recommend Christina, I would anyone who passes her up is crazy.

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have planned our wedding without Christina. She was amazing. My bouquet, the flowers, the centerpieces were all amazing. She went above and beyond for us. Any ridiculous request we had she made it happen.

We had ordered flavored popcorn from Vegas.They were suppose to have it for us the day before our wedding. Well they call us on that day to tell us they are sending it the day it was suppose to be here. My husband and I were so upset. That popcorn was our wedding favors they had our colors and all. Christina made sure we had popcorn. She knew a place and made it happen.

She went to every appointment I had to venues, cake tasting, dress fittings. It was more then just another wedding for her. I know she had other weddings and event to worry about but she always made us feel like we were the only ones.

I had used The Events Boutique 3 months before we started planning our wedding. It was for my husbands birthday party. we wanted it to be big. She planned his party in 1 week. She had a venue, DJ, caterer, bartender, security, even a photographer in ONE WEEK and kept us within the budget.

As a gift Christina made my centerpieces for my bridal shower. They were so beautiful. I had people fighting over who gets to take them home.

The Events Boutique is an amazing company.

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the best experience working with christina. She is just awesome!!! A life saver (tenks for d garter). Easy to talk to and work with. She made our wedding dreams come true. The best choice!!!
We highly recommend her and the staff.

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
marlon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was really blown away by the professionalism and quality of the flowers and decor. The flowers really just put everything together.

I still don't know what I would have done without Christina. She made everything easy and fun. not only did the day go smoothly (and was absolutely perfect), all the planning leading up to the wedding was stress free because of Christina.

The Events Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Corrina for your kind words and the opportunity to be a part of your wedding!! We truly had a blast at your wedding! And wow....your sneak peak of your photos were beautiful and fun!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Corrina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina n crew completely came to my rescue and helped plan my wedding in under 3 months !!! They were very responsive and always emailing you so you didn't have to try and get ahold of them. Christina took care of everything from flowers to rentals and there was no problems the day of and everything turned out wonderfully !!! If it wasn't for her my wedding would never have been as perfect as it turned out I owe her big time!!!

The Events Boutique responded with the following comments:

Hi Emily! Thank you for opening your families up and sharing your big day with us! We loved every minute of your wedding and have been craving cake pops ever since! We wish you all the best!! Big hugs and kisses!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina Cruz was a great wedding coordinator. Throughout the wedding, she was by my side the whole night. This in no way affected management of the rest of the party! She managed to keep track of everything and everyone during the event. She followed a great timeline and always informed me ten minutes prior to the next activity of the evening. She is affordable, professional, friendly, relatable, and very organized. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks again Christina!

The Events Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Amira for your beautiful review and for sharing your big day with me. I felt truly honored to be a part of your love story:) I enjoyed working with you and Sherif and your families! Can you guys please adopt me!?! Cheers to many many years of Happliy Ever After together! Cant' wait to see your pictures from Brandon!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Amira
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina Cruz and her assistant Jessica are amazing! Christina and I hit it off right away and I knew from our first meeting that she was going to do an amazing job for me. She worked very hard on making sure all the details I wanted were taken care of. She saved me money using her connections, too. She was always a joy to be around and so helpful with all her advice. She kept things organized for me and was so good at returning e-mails and/or phone calls. She was amazing to work with. I am so happy I hired her - it was the best decision I ever made. She really made sure everything was running smoothly on my wedding day and worked with me a lot before the wedding to make sure everything was perfect! It was our dream wedding and she made it a reality for us. Thank you Christina!

The Events Boutique responded with the following comments:

Hi Lisa! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it and all your kind words! And boy, thank you for having such an awesome wedding.... your wedding photos are beyond cool! It was such a joy working with you and all of your creativity and peronal touches! I wish you and Eddie the very best for year and years!

• Wedding: 07/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was a pleasure to work with as we planned out all the details for our wedding. She is an expert who made sure we had thought of every last detail. Christina was always easy to reach and would get back to us quickly. She was always very understanding, offered great suggestions, and highly flexible. Our wedding wouldn't have ran as smoothly as it did without Christina. Thank you Christina!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have been in the hospitality industry for over 15 years and I know a lot of florists. I met Christina at a wedding expo and we just clicked…not ever working with her before, I took a chance and hired her as my florist….Everything we discussed was exactly what was provided…She was able to get creative to work within my budget and still create beautiful arrangements…the flowers were beautiful and made the room just pop. I have recommended her to my best friend’s upcoming December wedding and I know we will work together again in the near future. ~Kim

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Services Used: Flowers
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have asked for anything better! Christina was incredibly easy to work with, very professional and always one step ahead. She helped me pull of the wedding of my dreams full of food, family, and fun. The Events Boutique created beautiful floral arrangements with very little direction from me and everyone commented on how beautiful the reception was. Great people to work with!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a bride, the Events Boutique was a dream come true for me because they handled EVERYTHING, including ALL of the details, and made the day run so smoothly for us! They even provided my beautiful flowers....bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, decoration, etc. I could not have asked for anything more from an event planning company. If you want a professional company that takes everything into their own hands so you don't have to worry, I highly recommend using the Events Boutique for your next event!!
-Heather

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was so easy to work with. We were so happy to have her as our coordinator and florist. Everything turned out better than we expected. She was so flexible with last minute changes and she helped make our wedding day such a beautiful experience. I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
Caleb
424-261-8887
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment