The Events Boutique

Value
Flexibility
melissa
05/23/2015

Christina is absolutely amazing. I couldn't imagine how wonderful the day would be. The day was perfect and I owe much of the days success to Christina.

Private User
Recently Married

The Events Boutique was amazing in making sure our special day was exactly as we envisioned it! I didn't have to worry about a thing knowing they were handling every detail. It was a great day and I am so grateful they were a part of it!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Mayra
11/22/2014

The Events Boutique staff and Christina are amazing! We met Christina at a Wedding Expo and after talking to her we knew she was the one. She has a great personality, is dependable and down to earth. She met with us on how we wanted our special day to go and was very thorough. We also got our flower arrangements through them. They were stunning and my bouquet was exactly what I wanted. Our wedding was beautiful and everything went smooth thanks to her and her staff. We would definitely recommend her to anyone. She will surpass your expectations!

W
10/05/2014

I think I felt the way most couples do when they get closer to their date – overwhelmed. The Events Boutique made the process stress free and more importantly as FUN as it should be! We decided to hire Ashley one of their Associate Planners for Month of Coordination. She responded promptly and was knowledgeable and gave us helpful advice. Our wedding day surpassed our expectations! The ceremony and the reception ran smoothy and on time. Ashley made sure we were comfortable and happy the entire time. I’ve recommended them to 2 friends who are getting married in 2015 and have hired them. Thank you Ashley and The Events Boutique!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

There is too little a word max on this site to write how good Cristina was. Please refer to her personal site or to yelp for my full and fantastic review!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Jennifer
08/30/2014

Christina and Amberly were great!
Everything was done just as i wanted and even better. From the Grand entrance to the cake cutting everything was on time and perfect.

Both were really responsive to any questions or changes that i had.

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

The Events Boutique made our wedding a dream come true. Christina was very professional, accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure our event went as planned. When we were searching for a coordinator we were looking for a dependable, knowledgeable, down to earth, easy to work with " real person". Christina not only matched our expectations, she surpassed them.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Christina and her crew were awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. My wedding day was perfect and if there were any issues, I never knew about them.

Ana
05/03/2014

Christina of The Events Boutique is phenomenal!! Her energy is so warm, welcoming, and confident. The second you meet her you'll feel as if you've known her your entire life. At our first meeting I knew my wedding would turn out beautifully with Christina in charge. She's easy to work with, super organized, and kept everything and everyone on track. Thanks Tina!!

Claudia
04/19/2014

Thank god for the Wedding Fairy on our Special Day.

My husband and mine's wedding was held in Southern California but we few in from out of town two days prior to the wedding as did most of our guests. We were flying out the morning after our wedding to go on our Honeymoon. We could not have had such a successful and beautiful even with the help of Christina and her staff at "The Events Boutique".

I have done a lot of social and corporate event planning myself and again, I could not have pulled this off without their help. All of the pre-planning and coordinating was handled long distance via e-mail and phone calls. Christina was very easy to work with, very responsive and very accomodating to all of our requests.

The day of the wedding had very little time for set up time (all of which during the same time the wedding party was getting ready and taking pre-wedding photos). Christina and her staff made sure all the set up was done as planned and all details were orchestrated perfectly.

Her company offered GREAT SERVICE and GREAT VALUE and we would highly recommend them for any of your event planning needs.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I found The Events Boutique on WW. I will be the first to admit I've been married before and so, thought I could do all the wedding planning myself. However, with an out-of-town wedding, I really wanted someone who could take the stress off me as well as really know their stuff, all without having the time to fly out there to meet them before signing a contract (tall order, I know). On top of that, a wedding planner becomes your best friend (a best friend in under a year?!) so, it was difficult for me to find someone I thought would fit that description until I happened to stumble upon The Events Boutique. Christina was only supposed to be my "month-of" planner, but I found myself going to her for tips and advice months before the wedding and she readily responded helpfully, kindly & creatively, something most people wouldn't do. I finally had to relent and asked The Events Boutique to do my floral arrangements as well.

The month before was a breeze. I got few questions from Christina and even fewer from my vendors (she was that good); I would only hear snippets from vendors like "so excited for your wedding and btw, Christina is so sweet!" or "I already talked to Christina but just wanted to let you know I'm excited!"

Day of: My flowers came out exactly what I expected, if not more spectacular; my bouquet was so gorgeous and big that it was tiring carrying it around. Every detail (and I had alot) we had discussed was accounted for and implemented. Christina kept order during absolute chaos and did all with calm and class! I don't think I can finish my review without crying and saying thank you for giving us the best wedding I could've imagined. I wouldn't just recommend Christina, I would anyone who passes her up is crazy.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We couldn't have planned our wedding without Christina. She was amazing. My bouquet, the flowers, the centerpieces were all amazing. She went above and beyond for us. Any ridiculous request we had she made it happen.

We had ordered flavored popcorn from Vegas.They were suppose to have it for us the day before our wedding. Well they call us on that day to tell us they are sending it the day it was suppose to be here. My husband and I were so upset. That popcorn was our wedding favors they had our colors and all. Christina made sure we had popcorn. She knew a place and made it happen.

She went to every appointment I had to venues, cake tasting, dress fittings. It was more then just another wedding for her. I know she had other weddings and event to worry about but she always made us feel like we were the only ones.

I had used The Events Boutique 3 months before we started planning our wedding. It was for my husbands birthday party. we wanted it to be big. She planned his party in 1 week. She had a venue, DJ, caterer, bartender, security, even a photographer in ONE WEEK and kept us within the budget.

As a gift Christina made my centerpieces for my bridal shower. They were so beautiful. I had people fighting over who gets to take them home.

The Events Boutique is an amazing company.

marlon
10/25/2013

We had the best experience working with christina. She is just awesome!!! A life saver (tenks for d garter). Easy to talk to and work with. She made our wedding dreams come true. The best choice!!!
We highly recommend her and the staff.

Corrina
09/28/2013

I was really blown away by the professionalism and quality of the flowers and decor. The flowers really just put everything together.

I still don't know what I would have done without Christina. She made everything easy and fun. not only did the day go smoothly (and was absolutely perfect), all the planning leading up to the wedding was stress free because of Christina.

The Events Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Corrina for your kind words and the opportunity to be a part of your wedding!! We truly had a blast at your wedding! And wow....your sneak peak of your photos were beautiful and fun!

Emily
09/21/2013

Christina n crew completely came to my rescue and helped plan my wedding in under 3 months !!! They were very responsive and always emailing you so you didn't have to try and get ahold of them. Christina took care of everything from flowers to rentals and there was no problems the day of and everything turned out wonderfully !!! If it wasn't for her my wedding would never have been as perfect as it turned out I owe her big time!!!

The Events Boutique responded with the following comments:

Hi Emily! Thank you for opening your families up and sharing your big day with us! We loved every minute of your wedding and have been craving cake pops ever since! We wish you all the best!! Big hugs and kisses!

Amira
08/31/2013

Christina Cruz was a great wedding coordinator. Throughout the wedding, she was by my side the whole night. This in no way affected management of the rest of the party! She managed to keep track of everything and everyone during the event. She followed a great timeline and always informed me ten minutes prior to the next activity of the evening. She is affordable, professional, friendly, relatable, and very organized. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks again Christina!

The Events Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Amira for your beautiful review and for sharing your big day with me. I felt truly honored to be a part of your love story:) I enjoyed working with you and Sherif and your families! Can you guys please adopt me!?! Cheers to many many years of Happliy Ever After together! Cant' wait to see your pictures from Brandon!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning