The English Manor

Ocean, NJ 07712 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Offered in-house
We love working at the English Manor! Friendly staff, great food and a beautiful venue!
The English Manor is a beautiful wedding venue set in beautiful gardens. The staff will go out of their way to make sure your wedding is wonderful.
I have photographed weddings at many venues, however, The English Manor is BY FAR my favorite! They aren't a 'wedding factory'. They only do one wedding/event at a time. This way their whole staff caters to you and your guests. Your day is their ONLY priority. The grounds are beautiful as well. And as a photographer, what I appreciate most, is the ability to use the entire property for your photographs. Many other venues have pretty surroundings, however at these other venues, brides are limited to one area only, and not allowed to enter into other parts of the building and/or garden areas. Please call them today to discuss your day. I assure you, they will go above and beyond meeting your expectations.
I played guitar here recently for a wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The facility and grounds are very beautiful. There's a lovely outdoor ceremony site and huge deck nearby for the cocktail hour. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this venue.
As a wedding photographer I have been in the business for 25 years. I have worked at many banquet facilties: some good,some not so good. The English Manor is one of the best banquet facilties in New Jersey. They are easily #1 in Monmouth County.
The English Manor is the best venue in NJ! The staff is amazing and they have everthing you would want for a classic beautiful wedding.
I have had the pleasure of regularly working at the English Manor for ten years. This is truly one of the few places that has it all. One very overlooked aspect of a banquet facility is the staff. The staff at the English Manor is so incredibly professional. Many of the members of the staff have been there as long as I can remember, which goes to show you that they are seasoned and experienced enough to handle anything. One wedding at a time, a newly renovated ballroom, lush gardens, excellent food... all beyond one's expectations.
732-776-8558
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards