The Couture Cakery

The Couture Cakery

Couture wedding cakes, cupcakes & dessert tables

829 State Street, Suite 1010
State Street Plaza
Lemoyne, PA 17043 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Health license: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine is so great!! Her cake is delicious!! We got a cupcake tower that was absolutely stunning!! It was so easy to plan everything with her-she clearly knows what she's doing. She made snowflake decorations for the cupcakes that were so beautiful! I never thought I'd go through with that oldschool tradition of freezing cake for the anniversary, but it was so good I actually froze some!! We couldn't be happier with our choice!!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You are in good hands with Jasmine. Not only are her cakes delicious, they are an artistic masterpiece. She puts her heart and soul into her work. Her goal is to personalize your cake so that it's like no other. You will be amazed of the final product. Don't forget to order her dessert table of delightful yummies! Everyone at our wedding loved it! Jasmine is a Class Act!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Judy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake and cupcakes were delicious! We couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine was such a fun vendor to work with! We got so many compliments on the cupcakes that we had at our wedding! They were beautifully decorated and absolutely delicious! Plus, she provided props and styling for our dessert table that fit perfectly with the vision of our wedding day!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine is a wonderful vendor to work with and her cake and cupcake flavors are delicious! She provides fabulous customer service; and, my husband, parents and I will continue to purchase from her for celebratory cakes/cupcakes. We loved the details and presentation of the displayed cupcakes and the cake. She is very artistic and even brought in our wine cork theme for the display! We highly recommend The Couture Cakery for your wedding cake (and sweet treats!).

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My popcorn/cupcake display turned out better than I could ever have hoped for. My guests raved about how incredible all three flavors of the cupcakes were! I added popcorn to our order after having already signed a contract and Jasmine changed our order no problem. Great communication, she always responds to emails ASAP. Look forward to working with Jasmine again for future events!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful wedding cake, the best tasting cupcakes and a classic display to match our daughter's wedding theme.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine's cakes and cupcakes are out of this world. All of our guests raved about the cupcakes and my daughter and her new husband loved their wedding cake. She did an outstanding job of decorating the cake table and it looked just beautiful. Jasmine is professional and does all that she can to meet the needs of her clients. We highly recommend Jasmine and the Couture Cakery.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply delicious and beautiful wedding cake and groom's cake! Icings are to die for and cake is super moist and yummy!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine was so easy to work with and very willing to explain her process in the wedding day, which makes any bride feel at ease going into the wedding! I highly recommend Couture Cakery to anyone, I look forward to enjoying more cakes and pastries for other celebrations to come! Lastly, everyone at our wedding raved about not only the design of the cake but the flavor as well. We are very pleased on our decision to go to jasmine!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine of The Couture Cakery was great to work with for my wedding cake. We met with her for an initial cake tasting to try different flavors and frosting ideas. She helped me design a beautiful three tiered cake featuring her amazing sugar flowers and buttercream frosting. The cake tasted wonderful. My only regret was not having more time at the wedding to devour it! :) Highly recommended.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We can't say enough positive things about Jasmine and the beautiful and delicious cakes that she creates! We booked Jasmine several months before our wedding and could not have been happier with her and her work. As we went through the planning process, Jasmine was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. Instead of creating one large wedding cake, we expressed to Jasmine our vision of having a dessert table with several different flavor cakes. Jasmine embraced the idea and helped us translate our vision to reality. On our wedding day, Jasmine came to our reception venue to deliver the cakes and set up the dessert table. She leaves no stone unturned, and the cakes looked amazing and tasted even better! We received a ton of positive feedback from our guests about the cakes. We strongly recommend that you book Jasmine's services for your wedding or other special event!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so fortunate to have the talent of Jasmine in central PA! For two marriage celebrations now, she has provided beautiful cupcake displays along with small cakes for the bride and groom - all exquisite, all delicious. We so appreciated her attention to detail and perfection of the displays, incorporating our thoughts but bringing in her own creative ideas. She even created an original icing flavor specific to our wedding party! We ordered extras for the second wedding, all disappeared as quickly as the first. We look forward to more occasions when we can enjoy once again these delights and working with Jasmine.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine made a gorgeous dessert table and cupcake tower for my daughter's bridal shower @ Liberty Forge. She is AMAZING and went out of her way to pay social attention to minute details and colors, she even did an adorable fondant Nittany Lion for the cake at the top of the cupcake tower-everyone raved about the beautiful dessert table and the delicious cupcakes-the lion was the hit of the shower. My daughter loved it so much that she will be using Jasmine and The Couture Cakery for her wedding cake and reception. I will be using Jasmine for any future event that I will be planning, hopefully a baby shower won't be too far off!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Central PA is very lucky to have Jasmine at Couture Cakery. She has a vision and immaculate execution. We ordered a groom cake from Jasmine for our rehearsal dinner based off some designs I had in mind. It looked very nice and was absolutely delicious -- not a single slice left. Received many compliments. Jasmine is very communicative, prompt, and easy to work with. We'll definitely come back to her for cupcakes, specialty cakes, and sweets. Recommend!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine was so easy to work with through the whole wedding planning process. We knew we had to pick her to make our cake after tasting her chocolate cake (although everything else we tested was also wonderful). We showed her a picture of a cake that we liked and she made it look even more beautiful. We received so many compliments on great the cake tasted. I don't think I have ever tasted a better wedding cake!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
717-991-3885
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards