The Cotton Exchange

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Although sometimes emails took a longer to get a response back, Overall, my wedding day was perfect and My husband and I received compliments all night on how fabulous the food was and how beautiful the decor was!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Robert and his team went above and beyond....the lighting, the drinks, the quality AND quantity of the food....he took care of anything and gave us the wedding that we dreamed of!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Robert is amazing to work with. So knowledgeable about the profession and all vendors. We felt he truly cared about each individual detail that was important to us. It was great to have the rehearsal dinner there as well..very flexible and beautiful site. We couldn't be happier with our reception!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Cotton Exchange was absolutely, without a doubt, the best aspect of our wedding planning process. From day one their event planner was beyond helpful - he sat with us for a long time to brainstorm ideas and answer all of our detailed questions. The event planner helped us with so many aspects of our reception and he made us feel very at ease; he was very detail-oriented so we knew all along that the appearance and timing would be perfect. I recommend the Cotton Exchange to everyone in the area. There are a lot of options and ways to modify your event, from room size to decor to meal options to...the list is endless. We were so happy to work with this business, looking back I am so thankful we decided to have our reception there. The food was excellent too - they have a restaurant if you'd ever want to give them a test-run. There is a hotel nearby so guests don't have to get very far at the end of the night. This venue has 2 buildings attached to each other - the main restaurant, which is an updated barn complete with a silo; and the banquet hall which has several spaces availble, each with a bar area. I could go on forever about all the great aspects of this place - so you should really just check it out yourself. You will be impressed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our reception was wonderful and worry-free. We used their services for the reception, dinner, and also the gift opening the following day. The food and service were both great. I've had many compliments from the guests and the event coordinator was very helpful and knowledgable. It couldn't have gone better.