The Condado Plaza Hilton

(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.1 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leslie es espectacular, es una profesional muy capacitada, comprometida, permite la seguridad del servicio que se ofrece

The Condado Plaza Hilton responded with the following comments:

Nicole, gracias por tus palabras, fue un verdarero placer trabajar con ustedes, y les doy las gracias por su confianza y permitirme ser parte de este dia tan especial para ustedes! Un abrazote...

• Wedding: 01/10/2015
Nicole
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leslie Garcia, Senior Catering Manager, was great!!! She helped a lot throughout the wedding planning process and made sure everything was perfect on the wedding night.

Also, the food is AMAZING! And the Condado Lagoon view from the Royal Ballroom is beautiful.

Highly recommended.

P.S. If you are planning on making welcome bags, I recommend to let them give the bags to your guests at the front desk when they check-in. It was a little of a hassle to get them to deliver the bags on time to each room.

• Wedding: 12/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The view of my ceremony was perfect it was breathtaking. The reception room and food was great! Rosanilda was always available for and she was extremely helpful! Thank you!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lo mejor de mi boda, aparte de mi esposo! El servicio, la comida y la puntualidad fue excelente!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

My wedding was at this location on 12-13-14 and I was very pleased with how my experience was! Rosanilda Verdejo was my wedding coordinator and she was awesome! I worked with her from February 2014 up until the day of the wedding and she was great! She answered all of worries, concerns, and questions and made sure that I had a spectacular day! She was very responsive to my emails and calls since I live in Maryland. On average, she would respond within one day or so. The food for my cocktail hour and reception was AMAZING!! All of my guests loved the food!! I HIGHLY recommend this venue if you are looking to get married in San Juan, PR. The hotel had plenty of things to do for my guests (e.g. A Casino, beach, poolside bar with a DJ, conveniently located within walking distance of restaurants, bars, and nightlife). The staff was extremely professional, friendly, and accommodating. The ceremony and reception areas were set up perfectly! I gave a 4/5 for flexibility because we had only one minor hiccup. We needed to check into our honeymoon room one night earlier (so that the groom and I could stay in separate rooms the night before the wedding), and we thought that given the amount of revenue we brought to the hotel for our wedding (over 9k for the reception and over 4k in guest rooms), we thought that the hotel would give us a complimentary night. Not the case! We tried to explain to the manager our concerns, but they would not budge. They ended up giving us a discounted rate for the extra night for $79. My brother paid for the room, because he felt horrible that we were going back and forth about a one night stay, on the night before our wedding.

Despite that minor hiccup, I highly recommend the Condado Plaza Hilton as a destination wedding venue. My wedding was PERFECT! All 55 guests were happy and beyond pleased with their stay and the wedding experience!! Thank you, Rosanilda and your staff for everything.

Best,
The new Mrs :)

• Wedding: Recently Married
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I have always loved the Conrad, back when it used to be Condado Plaza. Most of my business trips where spent at the hotel and I when I decided to get married I knew right away I would love to do it at the Conrad. I can't say enough good things about it because it realky was my dream wedding, the food was very good and once we arrived at the hotel for the wedding weekend we had great treatment all the way through.

• Wedding: 07/24/2011
4.2/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Our respresentative, Janice Figueroa was great. She was able to keep everything on schedule and ensure the party went as planned.

• Wedding: 08/10/2012
4.2/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

This is a great place to have a wedding and reception. They were flexible with menu options, space, concessions and room blocks. It is also a great location for a destination wedding, because it is close to Old San Juan and provides guests with plenty of options.

We had one major concern with the hotel and that was the transition of our catering contact after working with her for 5 months, she left, and we were not immediately informed. However, we were blessed with Maritza who was fantastic and ensured we a had a seamless transition. She did everything to give us a wonderful wedding day and experience while at the hotel.

The hotel staff we worked with were all friendly and bent over backwards to make us and our guests feel special.

If you are having an event of about 70-80 people I recommend asking for Las Brisas Meeting Room. It over looks the water and has an attached terrace. Absolutely beautiful!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love, love love the Condado. Had a beautiful wedding- with delicious food and all our guests had a great time. We had very good dealings with Janice Figeroa (hotel room block manager), but had some issues at the very last minute with Giovanna Buono (catering and events manager).

However despite some things going wrong- no one was any the wiser. Wedding was seamless and everyone had a great time. The hotel's decor, location, and food can't be beat for the price.

• Wedding: 10/15/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

had a blast! beautiful hotel. My photographer was able to gel a lot of beautiful images!

• Wedding: 02/19/2011
2.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I was unhappy with there follow through

• Wedding: 12/06/2013
Cory
787-721-1000
ext. 2050
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire