The Commerce Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We cannot say enough great things about the Commerce Club and their handling of our wedding reception. Raphael was especially wonderful to work with. Planning a wedding takes a long time and he was so patient and made us feel very special throughout the entire process. He was so helpful with all of our questions and everything was handled just as we had planned. The staff is exceptionally polite and helpful as well. We also are getting rave reviews from our guests about the FOOD! It was outstanding, which is hard to do for a party of 200+! We looked at many places downtown for this wedding and could not beat the view, the people and the overall value. I am so glad we chose the Commerce Club!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Mesita and Rafael were amazing in meeting my needs and making feel special, not just a customer. The call backs, the food tasting with our name on the screen were some of the things that sold The Commerce Club for my and my husband. The views and quality wowed our guests. You can count on Mesita's honest opinion to help you have a great event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Sandy
09/06/2014

The Commerce Club offers a wonderful view of the city and it is also located next door to the Ritz-Carlton Downtown hotel. This venue offered my client the opportunity of having her guest enjoy the downtown view during the day as well as the evening. Working with Mesita to get everything started for my client was a pleasure, and although my client's wedding took place during her maternity leave she assured me that we would be in good hands with Rafael. As Mestia stated we were in great hands with Rafael! Although the numbers increased from what was originally planned, Rafael was able to help us with the necessary changes to ensure Nicole's day went smoothly. I enjoyed working with the staff, Rafael and Mesita. The Commerce Club along with the other wedding professionals that were hired help to create an epic event for Nicole and Maseka. As a wedding and event planner, it is always wonderful when I have the opportunity to work with venues that have an awesome event director and staff.

Sandy Bell, Owner Imperial Events

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wonderful venue for a reception! There are so many breathtaking views of Atlanta! The entire club space is open to you on your wedding day, and everyone is very helpful in making your special day the best it can be! Rafael, the coordinator on site, was so wonderful to work with!! I was blown away with the professionalism of the club! I had so many wonderful compliments about the wedding and the venue I chose! I was very pleased with the Commerce Club and look forward to possibly becoming a member with them in the future! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Commerce Club was wonderful to work with. Rafael was so flexible and responsive and he worked with us to make our wedding perfect. This venue has an amazing view, quality service, and the food was absolutely amazing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The reason it decided to celebrate my wedding at the Commerce Club was the unbelievable view. It is on the 49th floor and you can see all over Atlanta. We had the entire floor to ourself. I had my Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Receptiom all there. Everytging was handled very professional. I had the best coordinator, Rafael Mendoza, one could ask for. Not only was he professional, but he was also caring, nice, funny, and took care of everything. I had to coordinate everything via mail, because I didnt live in Atlanta, and he always replied in a short manner of time, fullfilled all my wishes, and took care of everything. I did not worry about a single thing. On my wedding day I was able to meet the rest of the staff. They all were so polite, nice, and caring. I felt very comfortable. For my Cockatil hour I choose fried gulf shrimp and crab cake bites. For dinner we had salad as appertizer, steak and salmon for entree, and banana pudding as dessert. The food was amazing. The steak was on point. The best steak I ever had in Atlanta (and I am very picky when it comes to steak). Rafael and his team were part of the reason, why my wedding day was the best day of my life. Everything was how I imagined. I can strongly recommend the Commerce Club.

Samantha
05/04/2013

I had the great pleasure to work with Rafael Mendoza and his team, and it was absolutely amazing. Rafael was so helpful from day one! Every time I had a question, concern or change (which was a LOT) he would respond quickly and help me with whatever it was. The whole team was wonderful and helpful as well. I know everyone who met Rafael had nothing but great things to say about him. The reception was gorgeous and it was more then I expected even with the rainy weather. Thank you very much for everything! I will certainly be recommending the Commerce Club and Rafael in the future!

2+ years ago

The Commerce Club is beautiful and the views are stunning; the food is fantastic and the service exceptional. Working with Rafael Mendoza was an absolute pleasure. Our wedding was wonderful and much thanks is due to the Club and Rafael for orchestrating such a flawless event.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

The Commerce Club was the perfect choice for our wedding reception. From my first phone call to the club, they made the entire process stress-free. Rafael, our event contact, was great and made sure that our wedding was absolutely perfect. The food was delicious and everyone on the staff was amazing. I would highly recommend the Commerce Club to anyone looking for a classy reception! Also, the view of all of Atlanta is stunning!

Anthony and Alisa
10/20/2012

From the second that we met Rafael we were sold on the The Commerce Club. He made us feel apart of the club from day one. His knowledge and experience made our event flawless. There is no doubt that we pick the right venue to have our wedding.

2+ years ago

We enjoyed our wedding day due to overall satisfaction provided by the Vendor and staff. Rafael Mendoza showed great poise and enjoys what he do and the results were amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The one thing that sold me on this venue was the views! You can see everything! The next thing that sold me was their events planner, Rafael. He was so wonderful to work with. He had many ideas to share that made my reception absolutely wonderful! He was very responsive and met with us on several occasions to make sure planning was going the way we wanted it to. The price was reasonable, too, for everything that we got. This place will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome venue! Excellent service! Wonderful planning by Rafael Mendoza. He made the wedding of my dreams come true and I am so happy I choose them for my wedding!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Lauren
10/01/2011

Rafael was attentive, professional and friendly. He help coordinate every aspect of our wedding reception. Without him and the wonderful staff of the Commerce Club, our reception would not have gone so smoothly. We are almost 2yrs out and our friends still comment on how great the food was and how amazing the VIEW was that night! Thanks for everything!

~ The Smallwoods

Mars
Recently Married

The Commerce Club is an amazing wedding venue! The views are spectacular, and the design is sophisticated. Every employee is so kind and welcoming; they made us feel like super VIPs at every visit (unlike some other venues, where they just did not seem to care about getting our business).

We had 200 people for a sit down dinner, and that was a comfortable fit including a good sized dance floor. Multiple people told us it was the best wedding dinner they'd ever had!

Thank you Shawna, Rafael, Caroline and the rest of the team for an amazing and elegant wedding!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
03/30/2013

We were very satisfied with our wedding at the Commerce Club! Everyone was so nice and accommodating. Everything we wanted was given and we could not have asked for more. I'm so glad we chose this venue and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a fantastic event with a great view. Rafael was the best to work with!