The Bridal Chateau

The Bridal Chateau

Favorite
Berwick, PA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

I had an absolutely amazing experience at the Bridal Chateau. The woman I worked with is a little older, and I have to say that fact made me super nervous when we first started looking at dresses. She turned out to be amazing at what she does and was so helpful. I bought my dress at my first appointment, and she definitely made me feel like I made the perfect choice.

I highly recommend buying your dress as your first appointment because you receive $100 off of any accessories you pick! I ended up using it on the belt for my dress.

Whenever someone from here calls me, they're always pleasant. Whenever I call to schedule an appointment, the lady is not too pleasant at first. That's the only reason why I didn't give a perfect 5 in every category.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding gown for my June 20th wedsing at Bridal Chateau. It was definitely my dream princess wedding gown and I could not have been happier. The staff was extremely helpful and the owner with her sewing skills was fantastic! Price was semi-reasonable for the gown...but worth every penny with how beautiful I felt in it. Thank you Bridal Chateau for helping me find my dream wedding gown!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I truely found the dress of my dreams at this location. The staff went above and beyond to help me choose a great gown!! Every detail from start to finish was seemless. Terry-owner and seemstress went out of her way to ensure every facet of my fittings was perfect and to my liking!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I can not express how grateful I am for everyone at the Bridal Chateau. From my initial appointment with Ali, to my numerous fittings, everyone at the shop was nothing short of amazing! I was able to find the dress of my dreams, and was able to enjoy the entire experience due to friendly, dedicated people who were genuinely excited for me. The owner is fabulous, and a real perfectionist when it comes to alterations. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The whole team at the Bridal Chateau is top-notch! From my dress search to my final fitting, they made the whole "bridal experience" so special.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

They were always really helpful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved working with bridal chateau! They were incredible and I can't be happier!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had an excellent experience at Bridal Chateau. My dress was beautiful and all the fittings and alterations went perfect. They are so nice and I would recommend them to everyone.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have nothing but praise for Terri and her team for the best experience a bride could have for her wedding.

I have purchased a minimum of 4-6 dresses from Bridal Chateau since high school (prom gowns, special occasion gowns, etc.) I have always received the same treatment and excellent alterations done by Terri.

Everything that I wanted for my dress and bridesmaids came out great. I have never been disappointed and highly recommend their shop.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding gown from here as well as my veil and also had all alterations done in the shop. The staff was all wonderful and very accommodating to myself and my entire family. I had removable sleeves created as well as a sweetheart neckline altered into a very intricate top as well as several other alterations. Everything came out beautiful and they were extremely friendly considering my obsessiveness with perfection. I received about a million compliments on how gorgeous my dress was and I couldn't ask for anything better. My grandmother also purchased her dress from here and had it altered and received equally good service. The owner does tells everyone exactly how it is, which I suppose some people may not appreciate, but I loved her! My sister has also purchased her dress from the bridal chateau for her wedding in June and I look forward to seeing the end product because I'm sure it will be just as beautiful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Terri and the staff at Bridal Chateau were great. They have a great selection and all of the work on my dress was very prompt! They really take the time to look at the dress while it's on you and make sure all the alterations are correct.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This place is so big and has so many different dresses in styles everyone would love. I almost did not go look here because it was an hour away from where I lived, but it was worth the drive.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I had an amazing experience from my first appointment when I was on the hunt for the dress til yesterday when I picked up my dress. I can't wait to go back when it's my maid of honor'a turn to get married because she already decided she wants to come here too. Kathy was amazing and the three hours (yes 3 hours!) at my initial appointment we spent with her flew by and were memorable and awesome. We had so much fun, but she really paid attention to what I was interested in, asked all the right questions and read my body language. I felt like a Barbie doll. The entire staff was so friendly, helpful and welcoming. The owners made it a point to let us know that they could make any and all alterations to any gown and add or take away anything. Great customer service. I'm very glad I purchased my gown from them. The location is beautiful too. It's a big, old house with gorgeous wood work and comfortable chaise lounges - I didn't want to leave!!
Yesterday at my final fitting they wrapped everything up safely for me and even carried it to my car!
Tip - they have a parking lot right across the street!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my bridal dress from the Bridal Chateau. They were all kind and courteous and had a large selection of dresses to chose from. I found my dream dress. However, I had lost weight right before my wedding. I didn't think they could make it fit. There were three layers of fabric in my dress sewn together with beading. She would need to take the dress completely apart, including taking the beading off. Take in each piece of material, and then sew the beading back on. The dress ended up fitting me like a glove. She worked a miracle on my dress. If you need someone to trust for drastic alterations, the Bridal Chateau is the place to go! Everyone in the shop is absolutely wonderful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After I purchased my junior semi and prom dress from the Bridal Chateau, I knew that I would end up finding the perfect wedding dress there. As soon as I tried the dress on, I knew it was the one. The price was reasonable for the amount of dress and embellishments on the dress. I purchased the dress about a year and a half before my wedding and the Bridal Chateau was very accomodating. I received a phone call when the dress was delivered. They stored my dress and my veil for me up until a few days prior to my wedding. The alterations department was incredible. Overall, I had a very wonderful experience with the bridal chateau!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the most wonderful experience at the Bridal Chateau. The salon is BEAUTIFUL, and being there really made me feel special (as a bride should). The selection at the Bridal Chateau is great, and so are the prices! I went in with a very specific vision of what I wanted. I tried on a few gowns in the style I picked, and then my consultant, Kathy, made me try something completely different. I am certainly glad she did! The dress fit me perfectly--I have never looked so beautiful in any piece of clothing ever before in my life. She was patient with me throughout the appointment, and ran back and forth to grab different accessories. When I went back to order my dress, there was only one consultant working, and she was with another bride. Though she was busy, she allowed me to try on my dress again (without an appointment), and to look through the different accessories. I had a few ideas for altering the dress, and they brought them all to fruition. The seamstress did the most amazing job of adding cap sleeves to my dress. The beadwork she did on them was incredible--all by hand! I received so many compliments on the dress on the day of my wedding! I can't say enough good things about this place.