The Aerialist Press

Flexibility
Antimony
1 Review
08/15/2015

The Aerialist Press did my invitations earlier this year. I was initially hesitant to use letterpress, but I really feel this was money well spent, and the prices very reasonable compared to the other letterpress places I looked at. I chose a house design, and I was pleased with the entire process. They were flexible with a small request of mine design-wise, and my invitations, cards and other items arrived well-packaged, and all as described. Now that I've sent out the invites, I've had nothing but compliments on how lovely they are. I definitely recommend them.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

They were absolutely wonderful! They made a small mistake with the envelop colors but mailed another batch right away and let us keep the other ones. Awesome service!

Services Used: Invitations

Overly impressed with the Aerialist Press!

The Aerialist Press really does makes wedding dreams come true! Alex & her team went above and beyond my wildest expectations and delivered an incredible experience from start to finish. They did an amazing job bringing my vision to life in a one-of-a-kind invitations suite that looked like a million bucks but didn't break the bank. If you are looking for letterpress or foiled invitations, look no further. This is the place for you! You will be blown away by their extensive design capabilities, quality of work, attention to detail, and stand out customer service. Thanks Aerialist Press!

Services Used: Invitations

Alex and the Aerialist Press did a really wonderful job with our invitations. My husband and I had a book-themed wedding, and we did a custom order with them where they designed a 'book cover', a wedding invite that looked like the first page of a novel, and response card that looked like a library card. It was amazing and beautiful, and we kept getting compliments on them! We had some guests email us their responses and keep the response card because it was so cute!

Services Used: Invitations

I had absolutely no idea what I wanted for invitations until I found one of the designs by Aerialist Press!! Even though I am from Virginia, I knew I had to work with them. I worked with Caitlyn, and she was really helpful in explaining all of my options, and working with me until I had what I wanted. I really loved that I got as many digital proofs as I wanted before having to pay for anything!

I sent my invitations out two weeks ago and have been getting so many compliments on them already. Definitely one of my best wedding decisions yet :)

Services Used: Invitations

Alex is GREAT!!! She was so patient throughout the entire invitation-making process, and they provide such a great value for the letterpress designs.

Services Used: Invitations

Alex and Aerialist Press were more than willing to help us tailor their house designs to make our invitations perfect for our wedding! You can customize not only colors but also wording and other design features. They also were more than happy to offer a postcard feature for our response card. Their house invitations are all so beautiful; it's hard to make a decision. The letterpress feature added a nice, classy touch to our wedding at a very affordable price. We received so many compliments from our guests and the invites really helped set the tone for our wedding festivities. A big thank you to Alex for making this process so smooth and enjoyable but also for being efficient and quick too!

Private User
1+ year ago

Even though I was a Texas bride, I fell in love with one of the designs from Aerialist Press. Alexandra was super helpful. I could always call or email with questions, and I didn't have any problem reaching her. I placed several orders from her throughout my engagement, and everything was great. I got compliments from the guests about how beautiful the invitations were. The prices are a little bit high, but for letterpress, they are very reasonable. I was very happy with the results of everything I ordered!

Services Used: Invitations

Most elegant, beautiful wedding invitations !
Aerialist press how lucky we are to have stumbled upon your website.
Thank you!

Services Used: Invitations

This husband and wife team is amazing. I worked extensively with Alexandra, who never once got irritated with me as I changed my mind on my invitation style and wording like a million times. She was unbelievably professional and courteous. I love Aerialist Press!!

Services Used: Invitations

We worked with the Aerialist Press for our invitation suite, menus, and escort cards for our 9/28 wedding. The quality of their letterpress designs and printing was absolutely beautiful - we could not have been more pleased with the finished product.

My only complaint is that they can be a little hard to get on the phone (this could be in part due to their small team and the time change to Chicago!), but other than that we had a really great experience.

Rachel
09/22/2013

Hands down one of the best "surprise" vendors I found! I had all but given up the idea of letterpress invitations in my budget that fit my very specific style until I found Aerialist Press. Not only are their designs the most gorgeous, unique and creative out there, but their prices can't be beat. Alexandra is professional, responsive and made us feel like we were custom clients. Being located in NYC I was never worried or doubted Aerialist Press would get the job done.

Services Used: Invitations

Alexandra did the most amazing job on our wedding suite - from the invitation to the programs and menus - the quality and style was unsurpassed for the price. Their work was flawless and materials were very high quality. Alexandra even went the extra mile to find the exact envelope lining pattern we were looking for despite not typically carrying - and the end result of the work was phenomenal. Would absolutely recommend Aerialist to my friends and family...already have!

Services Used: Invitations

The Aerialist Press did an amazing job with my invitations. Alexandra was quick to respond to all my e-mails, she provided updated revisions of the invitation suite within a day or two of my changes and they turned out great. The quality is fantastic and the colors for the ink are beautiful. All in all if you have the money to spend on letterpress (I didn't but still wanted to great invitations so I worked around the extra expense here) this is great company to go with!

The Aerialist Press responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Emily! We absolutely loved working with you and getting to be part of your big day :)

Services Used: Invitations

We just picked up our Aerialist Press letterpress invitations last week, and we're very happy with how they came out. We also had the guest addresses digitally printed. We've already gotten back many compliments from our guests.

Since I live in the Bay Area, I was able to make an appointment and meet with Alex to discuss designs and see samples. She was happy to modify the house design we chose (Pemberly) and send us several iterations of proofs so we could try different fonts. Even if you can't make it to Emeryville, I would not hesitate to order from them. They do beautiful work and their prices are much more affordable than other letterpress printers I saw out there.

The Aerialist Press responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the sweet review! We loved working with you too :)

Services Used: Invitations

What an absolute pleasure it was to work with Alexandra. Every time I got an email from her, I was excited to see what she had come up with. She happily took my changes into consideration and cheerily sent me proof after proof of tiny wording changes, font changes, icon changes, and more without making me feel like I was bothering her. The quality of work was outrageous. I still receive compliments about our unique, personal, and beautiful invitations today, even from Guys! (who are known to not read invitations). Our design was so personal to us and meant a lot, our invitation has so much sentimental value. Thank you for your hard work, I will use Aerialst press for everything from now on.

The Aerialist Press responded with the following comments:

Hi Chelsea! Thank you for the kind words! We loved working with you on your custom suite. I just know your wedding was incredibly lovely and personal. Best wishes!