Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough good things about this bridal boutique! This was the first and last place I looked for my wedding dress. The staff (especially Taylor!) is so welcoming and friendly and puts you at ease as soon as you walk through the door. I walked around one of the dress rooms to start selecting ones I was interested in trying on and I was immediately in awe at their dress collection. They undoubtedly have one of the best collections of wedding dresses in the area. I only had enough time during my appointment to try on all of the dresses I had selected in the first round of walking around but that was all the time I needed. I probably only tried on about 6 dresses or so and found my dress among that group. I couldn't believe how easy it was! Taylor and the other ladies at the shop did a phenomenal job measuring me for the dress order (I didn't even need to get it altered!), they did a great job helping me find a sash (they have an amazing selection at their shop) to go with my dress (and, later, altering the length of the dash), and were helpful and enthusiastic during all of my dress fittings. You can tell they truly care about their customers. If you are looking for a wedding dress in this area, you MUST book an appointment here - you will not be disappointed!!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress or a dress for a special event.

Jason
09/27/2014

Absolutely loved my dress. Taylor did a wonderful job on the bustle. We also got the mother of the bride dress there and my mom adored it.
Fittings always went well and the initial visit was great.

Recently Married

The perfect wedding dress for me was waiting at Taylored for You! I had a smaller budget than other brides, but I managed to find the most gorgeous lace dress on the discount rack. It was several sizes too big, but Taylor did an incredible job of the alterations so that it fit me perfectly! I was so delighted with the friendly service and encouragement she offered, and the building itself was such a beautiful, classy place to visit - I definitely felt like a princess there! I very much appreciated not being made to feel 'pushed' into buying any particular item; it was a refreshing change from all other bridal boutiques I had visited. I would highly recommend Taylored for You; you won't find another bridal boutique of this standard anywhere else in Central PA.

Mary
08/31/2014

I absolutely loved Taylored for You. The staff was warm, caring, and professional. They made my dress shopping a personal experience as it should be but isn't in chain dress shops. I am eternally grateful for the time they spent with me and the work they did on my dress. It fit perfect and was truly my dream dress.

Amber
Recently Married

Taylor was honestly one of my favorite vendors to work with with the entire planning process. She was so calm and reassuring with every step of my dress purchasing process. They had s many beautiful options. I didn't even think about my wedding dress but she pulled it out and asked me to try it on and it was the one. She is so easy to work with and so good at her job. Recommend 100%.

1 Review
Recently Married

I can't say enough of great things about Taylor's shop. She and her staff are absolutely wonderful to work with and she has a beautiful selection of dresses. If I had to do it all over again I would skip the other shops and just go to Taylor's. Love it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Taylored for You Bridal Boutique! Right from the beginning they were extremely accommodating. We showed up unannounced during an ice storm with the intention of just browsing. When I saw some dresses I was in love with, Taylor was incredibly kind and made time for me to try them on. Right from the beginning she understood my vision and helped me find my dream dress. She then again went above and beyond and scheduled a time for us to return the next day so my grandmother, who was snowed in, could come back and see me try on the dress a second time. Her personality is absolutely outstanding. She is so sweet, bubbly, and extremely talented. She made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. I would recommend her to absolutely anybody! She is not only wonderful at what she does but she is one of the nicest people you could want to have helping you create your special wedding day! :)

Rebecca
07/12/2014

There are not enough words to say how much I loved Taylored for You Bridal and the owner, Taylor. We came into her shop looking for bridesmaids gowns and ended up getting bridesmaid gowns, the Mother of the Bride gown, and my gown. Everyone who works there are wonderful, helpful, and lovely people. Any questions we had were answered quickly and they helped us with the timing of the orders. Taylor did a beautiful job on the alterations to our gowns and even went above and beyond to add a little something special to my gown. Taylor makes you feel like family and that your wedding is the most important to her. In a heartbeat I would recommend her and her shop to anyone.

1+ year ago

Wow, my experiences at Taylored were precisely what one could ever hope for while bridal shopping! Taylor is so genuine, passionate, and never pushy. Her boutique offers a beautifully curated selection of gowns at every price point and, after returning a second time, I chose a dress, veil, and sash! Taylor's demeanor made the dress shopping experience fun and comfortable for myself and everyone accompanying me. I really believe that her background in fashion and her down-to-earth personality made my experience much more enjoyable than at some of the other local boutiques. On our second visit to the shop we encountered her parents who were just as helpful and kind as she is! I am so happy I was able to support a local business run by wonderful, giving people (e.g. Brides Across America Military Event) -- there is a reason why Taylored for You has won so many "best of" awards and it's everything from brilliant customer service, experience, value, attention, selection, location, charitable giving...I could go on and on. My MOH even received a dress discount because I also purchased my gown from the shop. Thank you to Taylor and cheers to many more happy brides! I would recommend this boutique to anyone looking to say yes to their dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress here during a sale they were having and not only found a fabulous dress but a great price as well! All of the staff are attentive and sincerely excited about your wedding. The bridesmaids got their dresses here as well and Taylor worked with us to find coordinating (but different) dresses in the same color and fabric. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, mother-of-the-bride and more! Can't wait till my wedding!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This shop is wonderful! I found my wedding dress here about a year and 1/2 before the actual event. Taylor was able to add lace to its bottom that made it look like a very one of a kind dress. She also stored the dress and my jewelry at her shop so I did not have to worry about it. My Mom and I were in to try the dress on a few times in the long wait in between the purchase and the wedding. She was always very welcoming. Buying a dress from a small boutique like this is really a great experience. It doesn't have the corporate rushed feel of the big stores and the nervous anticipation of online purchases. Plus, having the store's owner be a skillful tailor is a huge bonus!

blh205
1 Review
05/10/2014

I recently attended a Brides across America event at Taylored for You Bridal Boutique. The owner, Taylor, was absolutely wonderful. I did not have an appointment; I walked in due to a time crunch and she fit me in right away and was very accommodating and patient with me. She did not rush me and she took her time with me. She was extremely professional and one of the nicest people I've ever met. Her dress selection is phenomenal!!! She has a wide variety of dresses for all shapes and sizes. I found the PERFECT wedding dress. I had a few dresses picked out and it was hard to choose because all of her dresses are so beautiful. Her bridal boutique blows any other bridal shop out of the water. She has a fantastic selection of bridal accessories as well. I will definitely go back for my accessories and alterations. I HIGHLY recommend her and her bridal boutique to anyone. You will find what you have been looking for here! I simply cannot say enough kind words about her and her bridal boutique. I am SO happy with my entire experience.

Krista
05/10/2014

The owner, Taylor is wonderful! She is so very helpful and attentive. Bought all the dresses for both of my daughter's weddings from her.

1+ year ago

I have used Taylor more than once for a gown and will continue to!! He genuine personal service and interest in me is something hard to find. I love the experience I have with her. Thanks Taylor!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Taylor at Taylored for you Bridals made my wedding dress shopping experience everything a girl would ever dream of. She and her staff spent so much time with me and my bridesmaids to make sure that everything was just how we wanted it. I was so excited each time I had to go for a fitting not just to see my dress but to see Taylor too. Her enthusiasm made me love my dress more each time I saw it. She was so sweet to me, my mom and all of my bridesmaids. Her patience with my mom and sister as they learned the bustle made me feel so at ease. Her inventory is HUGE and GORGEGOUS!! Her prices are very reasonable and I had no trouble finding something beautiful within my price range. Her shop is cozy and welcoming. There are no neon lights or pushy sales people, just people who want to help make a bride’s day special. She and her staff spent close to an hour helping me pick out just the right jewelry for my dress! If you want a very positive dress shopping experience, go to Taylored for you Bridal!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I went to five different bridal salons and tried on over 30 dresses before going to this salon. A few people recommended this shop so I finally made an appointment. Once I stepped into Taylored for you, I fell in love with FOUR dresses! I've never felt so beautiful in a dress and the staff there made me feel like family. From one bride to another, make an appointment and you WILL find your dream dress. You wont regret it.