Synergetic Sound + Lighting
Break Free From the Ordinary!
776 Haunted Lane
Bensalem, PA 19020  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Synergetic Sound was the perfect option for our wedding! Not only did they impress us with their skills and equipment during our first meeting but they also dealt with our rambunctious guests. Dave was amazing at making sure that things were running smoothly and how we had planned for it to run. He also made sure to tone down our guests between performances, speeches, etc. which is not an easy task. They also allowed us to increase their hours for the night which allowed for a fun filled evening. The only suggestion I would make is to check out the sound system for the size of your reception. We had a total of 412 guests and it was difficult to hear the people speaking due to the large room. Other than that, I would definitely recommend Synergetic Sound!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thanks for writing this great review for us, Cyril! We really appreciate the feedback and we are so happy that DJ Dave was able to make your evening a fun night. We are also happy that you pointed out the necessity for a larger sound system for large groups. We always recommend upgrading the sound system for more than 250 guests so that we can guarantee that all of the guests will hear the speeches and music. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a great review, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing! The first time I heard them DJ was at a friend's wedding, and it was so good that my fiance and I actually said to each other, "Wow, they are really good!" and took their card! They are super organized (they keep in touch with you throughout the planning process, but not in an annoying email every day kind of way; also they send you a packet to complete before the event), very professional, and super nice! Our DJ Matt was awesome, he played the songs we wanted plus a good mix, and he didn't make us feel odd for asking him to play the Miami Dolphins Fight Song during the grooms cake, and if he wasn't familiar with something, he double checked with us... Definitely a great vendor, I am very happy with them! My guests were even saying how good the music was all night! They even turned our monogram light back on for a few minutes at the end so we could take pictures in front of it, and gave us the cut out! Very happy with their service!!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you SO much for writing this fantastic review! We know how hard it is to plan a wedding from beginning to end, and because of this, we strive to continually improve the process so that our clients can relax as much as possible. We are so happy that you had such a great experience with our office staff as well as with Resident DJ Matt. We really appreciate your kind words and will pass them along to him. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 07/26/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
I recommend Synergetic Sounds & Lighting for ALL brides-to-be! They are extremely professional, know what they are doing, and really work to make sure you get everything you want. I had been to two weddings before mine that used DJ's from synergetic and both had amazing music & engaged the guests and kept everyone dancing...my wedding was no different. Music for all guests generations were played and kept everyone dancing. The DJ did a great job keeping everything going and was super friendly and accommodating. I can't say enough good things about this company!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Wow, reviews like this are exactly why we love what we do! We are so happy that you had such a great time with our Resident DJs spinning at 3 weddings, including yours. It really means a lot to us that you chose us for your special day, and we appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review for us. Thanks again for choosing us!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had an amazing party thanks to Justin Parkansky and Synergetic Sound + Lighting.

We had quite a complicated scenario with a lot of cultural additions to our ceremony and yet there were no problems at all with schedule, equipment was set in time and the sound was great.
Separately I would like to underscore the high level of professionalism of Justin Parkansky, our DJ, who managed to create a great atmosphere and keep a lot of people on the dance floor even though we included a lot of traditional music (Armenian and Jewish). The choice of music and mixing were great.
I would highly recommend Justin and the company for your events.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
This review is absolutely awesome, thanks for writing it for us, Nikolay! We really appreciate the time you took out of your day to write such kind words for both Resident DJ Justin Parkansky and the rest of our company. We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that we were able to be a part of that. Thanks again for giving us such great feedback, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Synergetic Sound for music and lighting. Chris was our DJ and he kept people on the dance floor the entire night. He was very energetic and great at introductions/getting the crowd's attention for announcements and cake cutting, etc. He completely understood the type of music that we liked and all our friends and family had a great time.

They also did the uplighting. Chris chose a shade of purple without our direction that was beautiful and worked well with our color scheme. The entire room looked beautiful and elegant.

Would definitely recommend!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Vicki: THANK YOU! We really appreciate your kind words and we are so happy that you chose us to be a part of the most special day of your lives. We will pass this testimonial along to Resident DJ Chris, along with our office staff... they will all love to read this! Thanks again for reviewing us, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't thank Synergetic Sound and our DJ, Kyle, enough for the outstanding service they provided for our wedding. We met with Kyle before our wedding and he knew our tatse in music and got a feel of what we were looking for and he fulfilled and met our expectations on the big day. Kyle was amazing and had our dance floor filled from before dinner was served until the very last song of the night. He knew how to read the crowd and kept our dance floor packed. Guest after guest commented on what an swesome DJ he was and kept asking how we found him. We hit the jackpot with Kyle and he made our wedding unforgettable. At the end of the night people did not want it to end and even tried to get our hotel to let KYle come DJ there. I woud highly recommend Synrgetic Sound and Kyle to any newly engaged couple looking for a DJ they are the best out there. They are professional and provide outstanding customer service. They are easy to work with and have a lot of experience. You are wasting your money if you go with any other DJ company. I guarantee you will be highly satified and your guests will thank you!!!!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Christen: THANK YOU! We are so incredibly thankful for this incredible review and we are even happier that DJ Kyle was able to put on such a great time for you and your guests. We have already forwarded your review to Kyle and the rest of the office staff, all of whom love reading reviews like this! We really appreciate the time you took to write such great feedback and that you allowed us to be a part of your wedding. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you're looking to go with a DJ, synergetic is hands down the way to go.

I had the pleasure of working with Chris on my wedding day and he well exceeded my expectations.

They have their company set up so that you have to pay a little extra to ensure that you end up with the DJ you originally meet with if they are available for your date and it is totally worth it.

When we met with Chris it was an instance connection. He understood our vibe immediately. Which was especially impressive considering that my husband, kris, and I have very different taste in music.

Within the first 5 songs a guest told me we already had the best music ever played at a wedding.
My husband said that he felt like Chris was apart of the party. His energy and excitement was contagious and was carried out right onto the dance floor. The guests didn't stop for air once through the night.
He was extremely professional and didn't over do it on the mike, as many djs seem to do.

Chris was exceptional at making announcements as each part of the reception changed over so that everyone was aware as to what would happen next and where to find the dessert and photobooth.

He created a party like ambience from start to finish and I really wold love to do it all over again.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
We love reading reviews like this! Jennie, thank you for taking the time to write such kind words for DJ Chris... we will pass along your review to him because he loves getting such fantastic reviews like this from past clients! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that DJ Chris was able to help make your wedding a success. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We cannot say enough wonderful things about Synergetic Sound and our DJ Kyle!! When we first met Kyle it was pretty instantaneous - my husband and I were both like, "yep, this is it!" It just doesn't get any better than these guys! Kyle played a mix of a few songs during our meeting and we were blown away! We just wanted to have a dance party right then and there! lol. He played "Ain't no mountain high enough" by Marvin Gaye and intertwined/melted it into Rihanna "We found love" and we had to pick our jaws up off the floor. He effortlessly mixed the old with new, pulling out the most insane beats which made you never want to leave the dance floor! Seriously, he fades out the ends of songs and works the beat of the next song overtop of what is playing to create this seamless stream of music that just kept EVERYONE dancing all night long. We didn't get around to say hi to everyone because dinner was barely finished before practically every guest jumped on the dance floor and stayed there the entire night dancing away! It was FANTASTIC!!! We really wanted and hoped to have a reception that was such a blast and left everyone saying, "That was an amazingly fun wedding" and we got just that and more! Having Kyle and Synergetic Sound was one of my favorite things of the entire wedding! It was a party of a lifetime and I would recommend them a hundred times over!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
YES! Rebecca this review is AWESOME! We are so so so happy that you and your guests had such a fun time and that DJ Kyle was able to show off his talents for you. We really appreciate the time you took to write this review and the kind words that you wrote for Kyle and our company. We will forward your review to Kyle and the rest of the office staff who will love reading this great testimonial. Thanks again for writing this, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/21/2014

Jeannette 2 Reviews
We were in search for a DJ who would be able to engage both of our families with a great blend of English and Spanish music. Nikki their Admin Manager set us up with their DJ named Mark and on our initial meeting Mark informed us he had plenty of experience with what we were looking for. At the wedding Mark played every great song that kept our guests plus my husband and I dancing all night long. We couldn't have asked for anything more and with the whole experience of the intelligent lighting and uplighting it was perfect for the final touches. I would highly recommend this company and use them for any future events. Thank you to the entire staff who helped us make our so special!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Jeannette: THANK YOU for this awesome review! We still remember Mark coming in the Monday after your wedding telling all of us how much fun he had spinning for you and your guests. We are so happy that you had such a great experience from beginning to end and that Mark was able to be a part of your evening. We sincerely appreciate you writing this fantastic review for us, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had the pleasure of working with Stephen Abbonizio from Synergetic Sound & Lighting while planning my June 7th wedding. Stephen was fantastic to work with. Always professional, polite, and very responsive to all of my emails. I had signed my contract with Synergetic in early 2013 so we had been in contact many times in between signing the paperwork and the wedding date. I know Synergetic is dealing with many brides at any given time, but the whole time I worked with Stephen he was very attentive and made me feel like I was the company's only customer. My wedding was in Bethlehem, PA at a venue that Synergetic has not previously been to, and Stephen was willing to drive 3 hours to meet me for 30 minutes so he could see the venue himself and take some pictures. I found an image online of what I wanted the lighting to look like for our reception and not only did Stephen deliver but exceeded my expectations! The reception room looked beautiful and we received many compliments from our guests on the decor, including the lighting. I only utilized Synergetic for their lighting and decor so I can't comment on their DJ services, but they are a great company with employees who really know what they are doing! I highly recommend Synergetic Sound & Lighting! You'll be very happy with your decision.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you SO MUCH for writing this fantastic review, Caitlin! We really appreciate the time you took to write this sincere testimonial for Stephen and our company, and we are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your life. We will certainly forward your kind words to Stephen and the rest of the staff- they will love to read this! Thanks again for writing this review, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/07/2014

Christina 8 Reviews
Synergetic was everything I was hoping for and more! I was so happy a few days before my wedding when our DJ Matt called me to review our paperwork, make suggestions, and just make sure we were on the same page with everything. The few things I had questions about he brought up without me having to ask and had solutions to everything. During the wedding he said the right amount without taking over. Since the wedding I have had multiple people tell me how perfect the music was. He transitioned smoothly from the Frank Sanatra at dinner to the dance music afterwards. The lighting was amazing. I didn't realize just how much of a difference pinspotting on the centerpieces would make. I loved all of my communication with this company and would def. use them again!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
One thing we love: coming in on Monday mornings to great reviews like this! Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review, Christina! We are so thankful that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your life, and that you and your guests had such a great time. Thanks for allowing DJ Matt and our company help out on your wedding, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LOVED having Justin at our wedding!!! From the very start Synergetic was there to answer every question that we had and very prompt with it! I believe that I spoke with and emailed two people during the process of the planning. Both were amazingly nice and helpful! On the day of the wedding Justin was there and ready to go before we were even ready to go! He was awesome during the whole ceremony and reception! He kept making sure everything was going okay and went above and beyond anything I ever expected out of a DJ! I highly recommend Synergetic and Justin!! THANK YOU!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Kristen: THANK YOU for writing this fantastic review!!! We have already forwarded your kind words to DJ Justin- he loves getting great reviews like this! We are so happy that you had such a great time and that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your life. Thanks again for writing this, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 05/31/2014

Elizabeth 2 Reviews
Dave and his assistant Chris were nothing short of amazing, and they exceeded every expectation we had. I knew that I wanted Dave to DJ our wedding when I heard him at my best friend's wedding a year and a half earlier. He (and Synergetic) were the second vendor we booked - that's how important our music was to us! I loved that he was able to naturally read our crowd to get a feel for what our family/friends liked and what would keep them dancing. When he called me the week of the wedding to go over our song packet he answered every question I had, and even ones I didn't know I had; it so put me at ease. I really liked that he told me that all I had to do was make eye contact with him if there was a song I wanted cut short or felt like was going on a little long (which I never had to do.) He was also a lifesaver when, after my bouquet toss, I realized I didn't have my garter on (I hadn't worn it because it was kind of annoying.) He quickly assured me that he would find it for me, the music never stopped, and it was never awkward. I had my garter within minutes and the show went on without missing a beat! Crisis averted thanks to Dave! We continue to receive compliments on our DJs/music and that people have never been to a wedding where everyone was literally on the dance floor ALL night long. It was a nonstop party and we want to do it all over again! I recommend Dave and Chris highly and without reservation for a wedding or any event - they were awesome!!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Elizabeth, this review rocks! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review for Resident DJ Dave and Chris. We sincerely appreciate your 5-star review and we are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your lives. Thanks again for writing this, we will certainly forward it to Dave & Chris, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Fantastic work, in all aspects! They knew exactly how to set up for a romantic evening ballroom, they know when to reign it in and when to do dramatic. Super nice people, prompt, and their offices are pretty cool, too!
Hi Samantha,

Thank you for writing such a great review! We really appreciate the time you took to write these kind words, and we are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your life. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Every person i worked with at synergy across the board was fantastic! Customer service was spot on and they have a unique way of making you feel more like a friend than a client. From the first email exchange, phone conversation and live meeting synergy reinforced the great call I made hiring them for music and lighting. They are thorough, responsive, patient and certainly flexible. I'm a Gemini, ask a lot of questions and change my mind a heck of a lot. Never once was I made to feel burdensome or flighty. I was met with professionalism during my first call and my 400th. Nikki Kennedy had the patience of a saint and answered every question I had intelligently and confidently. They offer a vast variety of lighting and musical options including some pretty fabulous violinists! The package I purchased included a cd of every song played at the wedding which was awesome because every time I drive I get to listen to and relive my wedding day. I couldn't have been happier with my decision to work with them. If you have an upcoming event I highly recommend working with Justin Byrne. Not only is he an awesome and friendly person but he is one talented DJ. He played every song I requested for cocktail, dinner and reception and kept the party going long after my song selections were fulfilled. Although I'm opinionated with song selection, I would trust him implicitly to run with his musical instincts. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor on my wedding day. In fact even our guests who aren't fond of dancing joined us on the floor. Justin, thank you for greeting me before I walked down the aisle, checking on me throughout the night, being classy, humorous and full of wit on the mic without too much "air time." You were, in a word, the absolute GREATEST. Looking forward to the next party I can throw to involve you. Thanks for helping bring all the pieces of the wedding together. And to anyone reading this - you won't be disappointed,

All the best,
Jackie
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Jackie, THANK YOU! This review is absolutely fantastic and we are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your life. We have already forwarded your incredibly kind words to all the members of our office staff, who have all been giving Justin props for doing such a great job! We sincerely appreciate the time you spent to write this great testimonial, and we couldn't be happier about what you had to say about our team members and our company. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 05/16/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
In my opinion there are three critical vendors to a successful wedding from the perspective of the attending guests. A great caterer, a great band and finally great lighting to set the mood. The selection of Synergetic was all mine. Neither my wife nor the newlyweds were involved in the decision.

Synergetic's performance validated my selection in a tremendous way. The lighting was terrific, dare I say enchanting and magical. All our guests loved the lighting. The dance floor lighting was especially great. The string lighting was perfectly placed at the correct height to avoid guest contact.

The sound work was terrific as well. Everything worked just as they described in our conversations.

Needless to say, I was very impressed with Synergetic's on-site set-up and executions team. It was great having their lighting and sound techs present during the entire event. Although not needed, their presence gave us a lot of confidence that if something did go wrong, it could be rectified quickly and competently.

I highly recommend Synergetic Sound and Lighting
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Wow! Thank you SO much for writing such an incredible review for our team members, Arnon! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us such great feedback, and we are so thankful that you allowed us to be a part of your event. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 05/03/2014
 800-935-9714
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire