Synergetic Sound + Lighting
Break Free From the Ordinary!
PO Box 3069
Los Angeles, CA 90078  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Fred 1 Reviews
Dave was the DJ and provided sound for our wedding on 10/25/14 at the Downtown Club. Planning the event with Synergetic Sound was amazing! The staff was willing to answer any questions we had to make sure that all of our concerns were addressed. Dave met with us to ensure he would be able to meet our expectations. They helped outline the night to make sure we took everything into account. The day of the wedding, Dave was great- he was on time, professional, and exceeded every expectation we had. All in all it was an amazing experience!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you, Fred, for taking the time to write such a kind review for DJ Dave! We appreciate your feedback and we're happy to hear that he delivered beyond your expectations. Dave loves what he does and reviews like this really make it show. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Synergetic for music at our wedding ceremony and reception. We had 2 violinists for the ceremony who played beautifully. Our DJ, Matt, was awesome! He checked in with us every so often and kept everyone dancing. Our guests keep telling us how good the music was and how much fun they had. We were very impressed with Matt and would hire him again in a second!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Karen: thank you! We absolutely love reading reviews like this and we are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time with DJ Matt and our violinists. We appreciate you taking the time to write such kind words and we will certainly forward your review for all of our staff to see. Thanks again for writing this for us, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 10/25/2014

Jaclyn 1 Reviews
My experience with Both David and Ron and the Keller/Mills wedding was phenomenal! I've managed multiple events involving DJ's and this was one of the best. They were both very talented at delivering the music, but also went above and beyond by being flexible with day-of changes.

I am definitely keeping Synergy on the top of my list for my next event!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Jaclyn- thank you for writing such a great review for us! We are so happy your experience with David and Ron was so positive and that they worked well to accommodate unexpected changes. We love developing strong relationships with other industry professionals and we're happy to hear that you will be recommending us to your future clients. Thanks again!
Wedding: 10/05/2014

Tony 1 Reviews
My wife and I met with our DJ from Synergetic Sound & Lighting, David Krieger back in January of 2014 to interview him and see if he was the right guy for our wedding in October. He was not only the right guy, he was the cool, funny, personable, experienced guy!

We were blown away by his suggestions to help our wedding flow even better than we could imagine. You can really tell that he has a great passion for what he does because he delivered on everything he said he would and more!

My wife and I had complete trust in him as our Dj. So much, that our saying was, "When in Doubt, Trust Dave!"

He was very smooth with his song transitions during our ceremony and reception and kept our dance floor full the entire wedding. We can't stop getting compliments on how much fun our guest had at our wedding.

Not to mention when you go with this company if you do the package we did (I can't remember exactly which one) You have two Dj's! One as floor coordinator/ Spotter and the other working as DJ/MC. Our second Dj, Ronnie, was so nice and accommodating. He set all the perfect cues for the ceremony and helped the music line up perfect with the girls walking down the aisle.

SERIOUSLY..These guys are awesome! If you want your party/ wedding to be not only fun but memorable, do yourself a favor and hire this company to do it for you! YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Dave and Ronnie,

Thank you so much for making our wedding a blast and a beautiful memory!

-Tony & Tessa Mills
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Tony and Tessa: THANK YOU! This review is totally awesome and we can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such detailed feedback for Resident DJ David and Ronnie. We are so happy that you and your guests had such a fun time and that we were able to be a small part of that. David had a blast spinning for you at your wedding and we still hear him talking about how much fun he had showing off his skills for you. Thanks again for writing this, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 10/04/2014

Zak 1 Reviews
David Krieger was the best DJ i have seen yet at a wedding. I am a wedding photographer/videographer and go to weddings often. He was very helpful in recording audio from the ceremony for me as well.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Zak: THANK YOU! We really appreciate this fantastic review from a fellow event professional and we're happy you had such a great experience with DJ Krieger. Thanks again for reviewing us, and we look forward to the next opportunity to work with you!
Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike did an amazing job as our DJ for our wedding. The reception was flawless, and he was able to accomodate all of our requests and music preferences. He put our minds at ease, and everyone at our reception had a blast. People are still talking about our wedding reception almost two weeks later. Synergetic sound came highly recommended from family members and I cant say enough good things about them. Thanks for making our wedding amazing!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Katie: Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for us! We are so happy to hear that you and your guests had such a fun time and that Mike was able to be a part of that. Please send our thanks to your family members who recommended us, and special thanks to you for choosing us!
Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Synergetic Sound provided absolutely fantastic lighting and entertainment for our wedding. Our DJ, Kyle, had our guests on the dance floor all night and provided music that fit our taste exactly, after only a few meetings. He even played piano at our cocktail hour - and received rave reviews! Everyone at Synergetic Sound - from Kyle to Nikki in the office - was professional, friendly, and made us feel like royalty. Kyle even asked us in the middle of the wedding if he could get us anything - food, drink, etc - to make sure that we were happy - he truly went above and beyond. Our wedding day is one that I will never forget, much thanks to Kyle and Synergetic Sound!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Andrea, we really appreciate you writing this fantastic review for us! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that DJ Kyle was able to be a part of your special day. Thanks again for writing this testimonial for us, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I are still on a high from our wedding! Chris nailed it!!! We were a bit nervous because we had a band and dj interchanging throughout the night and were afraid the dance floor would not stay packed but chris did an amazing job and it was full all night long!!! He did a great job with the lighting the venue looked beautiful and he kept the band on track and if we ran off time chris took care of it! He did everything I could ask for and more! Thank you so much for making the night one to remember for all!! I would recommend synergetic sound and lighting and especially chris for any event! They rock :)
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for DJ Chris, Danielle! We are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to work with you on your special day and that you let Chris show off his skills. He came into the office on Monday telling us how much fun he had spinning at your wedding! We are so happy that you had such a great time, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I mean this statement wholeheartedly: you would be silly NOT to choose Synergetic Sounds and Lighting for your next event. I've heard many good things about each of their DJs, but we had the pleasure of working with DJ Kyle Emig for our wedding. In all the photos I've seen of my venue from previous events, I have never seen the dance floor so consistently packed as it was at our reception. Kyle played the perfect mix of songs for the crowd and was more than happy to accommodate some requests that were made that evening. I not only received countless compliments on Kyle, but also many people have asked for Synergetic Sounds as a recommendation (I happily obliged of course!) We also used their uplighting, and it truly made the difference in creating the ambiance I was looking for. If services are needed for the future, I'd gladly use them again!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you for this great review, Stephanie! We absolutely love coming in on Monday morning to such a fantastic and fun review like this, and we are so happy that we were able to be a part of the most special day of your life. We really appreciate you allowing DJ Kyle to spin for you and your guests, and we're even happier that everybody had such a great time! Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot rave enough about Synergetic!! Our DJ, Jim Gosser, was amazing and is genuinly an extremly likeable guy. He had the dance floor packed the entire night. I have had multiple attendees ask about him for their own future events. I highly recommend him! We also had the violinists play music for our ceremony, and they were wonderful. The violins sounded beautiful and really added an extra special touch to our ceremony.

Synergetic's pricing is great, and Nikki was fantastic at helping us to coordinate all of the details for our wedding day! We were so happy with our choice!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
We absolutely love reading reviews like this, Robin! We are ecstatic that you and your guests had such a great time at your wedding and that you allowed DJ Jim and our violinists to be a part of that. We really appreciate the time you spent writing this great review, and we just wanted to say: THANKS FOR CHOOSING US!
Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Synergetic Sound was the perfect option for our wedding! Not only did they impress us with their skills and equipment during our first meeting but they also dealt with our rambunctious guests. Dave was amazing at making sure that things were running smoothly and how we had planned for it to run. He also made sure to tone down our guests between performances, speeches, etc. which is not an easy task. They also allowed us to increase their hours for the night which allowed for a fun filled evening. The only suggestion I would make is to check out the sound system for the size of your reception. We had a total of 412 guests and it was difficult to hear the people speaking due to the large room. Other than that, I would definitely recommend Synergetic Sound!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thanks for writing this great review for us, Cyril! We really appreciate the feedback and we are so happy that DJ Dave was able to make your evening a fun night. We are also happy that you pointed out the necessity for a larger sound system for large groups. We always recommend upgrading the sound system for more than 250 guests so that we can guarantee that all of the guests will hear the speeches and music. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a great review, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing! The first time I heard them DJ was at a friend's wedding, and it was so good that my fiance and I actually said to each other, "Wow, they are really good!" and took their card! They are super organized (they keep in touch with you throughout the planning process, but not in an annoying email every day kind of way; also they send you a packet to complete before the event), very professional, and super nice! Our DJ Matt was awesome, he played the songs we wanted plus a good mix, and he didn't make us feel odd for asking him to play the Miami Dolphins Fight Song during the grooms cake, and if he wasn't familiar with something, he double checked with us... Definitely a great vendor, I am very happy with them! My guests were even saying how good the music was all night! They even turned our monogram light back on for a few minutes at the end so we could take pictures in front of it, and gave us the cut out! Very happy with their service!!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you SO much for writing this fantastic review! We know how hard it is to plan a wedding from beginning to end, and because of this, we strive to continually improve the process so that our clients can relax as much as possible. We are so happy that you had such a great experience with our office staff as well as with Resident DJ Matt. We really appreciate your kind words and will pass them along to him. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 07/26/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
I recommend Synergetic Sounds & Lighting for ALL brides-to-be! They are extremely professional, know what they are doing, and really work to make sure you get everything you want. I had been to two weddings before mine that used DJ's from synergetic and both had amazing music & engaged the guests and kept everyone dancing...my wedding was no different. Music for all guests generations were played and kept everyone dancing. The DJ did a great job keeping everything going and was super friendly and accommodating. I can't say enough good things about this company!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Wow, reviews like this are exactly why we love what we do! We are so happy that you had such a great time with our Resident DJs spinning at 3 weddings, including yours. It really means a lot to us that you chose us for your special day, and we appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review for us. Thanks again for choosing us!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Synergetic Sound for music and lighting. Chris was our DJ and he kept people on the dance floor the entire night. He was very energetic and great at introductions/getting the crowd's attention for announcements and cake cutting, etc. He completely understood the type of music that we liked and all our friends and family had a great time.

They also did the uplighting. Chris chose a shade of purple without our direction that was beautiful and worked well with our color scheme. The entire room looked beautiful and elegant.

Would definitely recommend!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Vicki: THANK YOU! We really appreciate your kind words and we are so happy that you chose us to be a part of the most special day of your lives. We will pass this testimonial along to Resident DJ Chris, along with our office staff... they will all love to read this! Thanks again for reviewing us, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had an amazing party thanks to Justin Parkansky and Synergetic Sound + Lighting.

We had quite a complicated scenario with a lot of cultural additions to our ceremony and yet there were no problems at all with schedule, equipment was set in time and the sound was great.
Separately I would like to underscore the high level of professionalism of Justin Parkansky, our DJ, who managed to create a great atmosphere and keep a lot of people on the dance floor even though we included a lot of traditional music (Armenian and Jewish). The choice of music and mixing were great.
I would highly recommend Justin and the company for your events.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
This review is absolutely awesome, thanks for writing it for us, Nikolay! We really appreciate the time you took out of your day to write such kind words for both Resident DJ Justin Parkansky and the rest of our company. We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that we were able to be a part of that. Thanks again for giving us such great feedback, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
SYNERGETIC IS AWESOME!!! DJ CHRIS IS THE BEST!!
When planning our wedding, my fiancé and made sure we got a top of the line DJ. Synergetic and their staff did not disappoint. We booked 2 violinists for the ceremony and they were perfect. DJ Chris and his team definitely came through and had everyone dancing all night long. There was no one seating the entire night. Our dance floor was crowded the entire wedding! Everyone raved about how good the music was. Nikki, Matt, and the rest of the Synergetic staff were very flexible and easy to communicate with. They go out of their way to make sure the night goes perfectly. We also got uplighting from them and a floor wash which really made the room pop. Thank you Synergetic and DJ Chris for really making our wedding one of the best of all time!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
YES! We LOVE this review and we are so thankful that you took the time to write such kind words for DJ Chris and some of the other crew members. We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that we were able to be a part of your special day. We are going to forward this review throughout the office- everybody will love reading it! Thanks again for writing this, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 07/03/2014
 877-788-6432
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire