Synergetic Sound and Lighting
Break Free From the Ordinary!
776 Haunted Lane
Bensalem, PA 19020  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Matt was our DJ for our 3.29 wedding and he was so awesome. He called me a few days before the wedding to go over everything and made me feel completely at ease. He was so great! Everyone at the Synergetic team was so accommodating and helpful and they really made this process easy for us. The day of our wedding, Matt was great. He played FANTASTIC music and I didn't leave the dance floor all night. I would definitely recommend Synergetic and Matt.
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you SO MUCH for taking time to write such a fantastic review! We are so happy that DJ Matt was able to show off his skills for you and that you had such a great evening. Thanks again for writing this review, we will forward your kind words to him, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not be more pleased with the service we recieved from Synergetic Sound & Lighting. From the day we met Jason at Wedding Wednesday at the Flower Show, to talking to Mark while he packed up equipment after the reception, and everything in between, we have enjoyed our experience with everyone at Synergetic. Every person we have dealt with have been very helpful and responsive. We felt very confident after meeting Mark that he knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding and that he would have no problem pulling it off. He was very personable, friendly, and professional and seemed genuinely excited about our wedding. The lighting really transformed the stark white gallery walls at PAFA to a warm, inviting, glamorous space. During the reception, the dance floor was always packed, and it was obvious that everyone was having a great time. Many people have commented about how great the DJ was and we couldn't agree more!
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
We LOVE coming in to the office in the morning to reviews like this! Thank you so much for writing these incredibly kind words, Regan, and we are so happy that you and your guests had such a great experience. We will be sure to pass along your words to Jason and Mark, and we really appreciate you taking the time to write this for us! Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
"This is the best DJ I have ever heard!" Is the phrase we heard throughout the night of our wedding reception. We had about 150 people at our wedding, and every one of them was thrilled. My girlfriends and I love dancing to pop hits, my husband loves electronic dance, our parents love Motown and classic hits, other friends love swing, and somehow our DJ Jim made it all mix together perfectly. Jim came highly recommended to us, and now we see why. He was so helpful and everything flowed perfectly smoothly. We entered the reception, and from that point on, we let him take over and EVERYTHING was perfect. He has a brilliant understanding of the audience. Our friends and family were all very pleased - from the little ones to the crazy ones to even my grandmother.

I highly recommend Synergetic Sound and Lighting because they were so easy to work with and so amazing when our big day finally arrived. A DJ can make or break a reception, and if you are going for the right mix of fun, energy, crowd-pleasers, romantic dances, and a smooth reception, this is the group to go with. I've heard all the DJs are amazing, but I can't imagine anyone being better than Jim.
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
Kate, this review is AWESOME! We had so much fun reading this and we are so happy that you and your guests had such an amazing time. We just forwarded this to DJ Jim, he will absolutely love reading this as well! We are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of your wedding and that Jim was able to deliver such a great time. Thanks for writing this incredible review, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 03/09/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Synergetic has some of the most talented DJs I have ever seen. Mark did an amazing job and put up with all of my requests. I am so glad I had him as my DJ. He played a huge part in making my big day a success! From the start he knew I would be a handful. The music he played kept everyone on the dance floor which is exactly what I asked for. I am grateful for the staff at Synergetic.
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
This review ROCKS! We are so happy that you took the time to write these incredibly kind words about DJ Mark and we are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to be a part of your wedding. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 02/22/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
We decided from the start that having a great DJ at our wedding was a priority. We had a fantastic experience with the staff at Synergetic Sound, especially with our DJ, Jim. Synergetic Sound's staff is incredibly responsive, and not at all pushy. We spoke with several vendors about providing music, but it quickly became obvious there was only one real option.

Jim did a wonderful job blending the Persian music we requested in with the American music, and he had everyone out on the dance floor boogying away all night. Jim was also just so pleasant to be around the entire night, and he really set a great mood for our wedding.

We also used Synergetic Sound for a photobooth, and that was a huge hit with our guests and we loved the book Synergetic's staff created for us at the end of the night.

Thank you for helping make our night perfect.

Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
Wow, THANK YOU for writing this incredibly awesome review! We are so so so so so happy that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your lives and that DJ Jim was able to deliver such a great evening for you and your guests. We are so thankful for this fantastic review and we will certainly pass along your kind words to DJ Jim and the rest of the Synergetic staff. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jim at Synergetic did the lighting, ceremony music and reception music for our wedding on December 27, 2013. I can't recommend him enough!! I received so many compliments on how this was the most fun wedding and it was due largely in part to Jim. He flawlessly executed the ceremony music I picked as well. Thanks so much Jim!! I would highly recommend him to any bride!
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
Morgan, thank you so much for writing this fantastic review for Resident DJ Jim! We really appreciate you taking the time to write these kind words (we'll also forward to Jim as well because he loves reading great reviews like this!) and we are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 12/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would highly recommend using Synergetic Sound and Lighting for your DJ for your wedding. You are kept up-to-date with emails about specific deadlines and if you had any questions Kelly was there to answer them efficiently. We had a face-to-face meeting with Kyle and discussed our vision for the wedding and music preferences. Synergetic made it so easy during the planning stages.

Kyle Emig was our DJ that we used at our winter wonderland wedding at HollyHedge Estate on December 14, 2013. He kept everyone on the dance floor with the great music mixes he played. Kyle used our songs we selected to create music mixes that flowed and kept the energy high. It was such a fun night and wish we could do it all over again!!

Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
We love reading awesome testimonials like this, Jen! Thank you so much for writing these kind words (which we will forward to Kelly and Kyle), and thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you on the most special day of your life. Thanks again for reviewing us, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 12/14/2013

Private User 3 Reviews
We used Chris for our December 7th wedding and he was AWESOME. We literally had people on the dance floor from 7pm-11:30pm. He played what we wanted him to plus a great mixture for all of our guests to enjoy. I would 100% recommend Synergetic Sounds to anyone looking to have a great a time.
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for writing this awesome review of Resident DJ Chris! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that we were able to be a part of that. We will be sure to forward your kind words to Chris, he loves reading awesome reviews like this! Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We would recommend Stephen and his team a million times and then some. Our services were dance floor wash, pin spotting, and uplight. I have been in the wedding industry for almost a decade and have never seen lighting as beautiful as this! They came up with a warm blush/champagne glow that perfectly complimented the room. It put everything together and really made all of the details blend perfectly! We were ecstatic with the results

On top of the fabulous service we received day of they were always amazing to work with. From day one they were prompt profesdional and ypu really get the feeling that they care about their clients.... In place of just being an order.

If you are considering lighting (which is a must!) you have to hire them!!!!

Thank you all so much for a besutiful setting for our wedding!.
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
Hillary: THANK YOU! We really really really appreciate you taking the time to write this review for us, and we are so happy that we were able to help make your evening a success. You hit the nail on the head when you said we care about our clients- we understand the importance of excellent customer service, because without that, we wouldn't be where we are today. We are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your lives, and we truly appreciate your feedback. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Synergetic Sound and Lighting are a great choice for lighting. They did an beautiful job on our wedding.
Thank you!
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
Yelena, thank you for taking the time to write us this great review! We really appreciate your feedback and we are so happy that we were able to be a part of the most special day of your lives. We wish you all the best, and have a great holiday! Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The staff at Synergetic were a pleasure to work with, everyone was friendly and very responsive to our questions leading up to our wedding. Our first meeting was very informative and our DJ Jim went through every little detail. The day of our wedding Jim made sure people were on the dance floor, and he played a great variety of music, and took care of our requests. We left the music up to him and I think he did a perfect job. We had all ages out on the dance floor, and received quite a few compliments on the music. We had one problem where they began to play my father/daughter song for my husband’s mother/son dance, but it was caught right away and he quickly blended it right into their song so no one even noticed or knew! I would definitely recommend Jim to anyone; he definitely had the party going!
Pam and Dom
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
We really appreciate you taking the time to write this fantastic review for us, Pam! We are so happy that we were able to be a part of the most special day of your life and that Jim was able to help make your night a success. Thanks again for writing this review- we will forward your kind review to Jim because he will love to read this! Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 11/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter contracted DJ services, up lighting, dance floor monogram and photo booth for her wedding through Synergetic. All were great...wouldn't change a thing! Our DJ was Dave Stocklos, he was wonderful! Music was perfect during the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and then the reception. The party never lagged, the dance floor was never empty...our guests, young and old, just had pure fun all night! The lighting was awesome, especially the monogram. The photo booth was a HUGE hit...so glad our daughter talked us into it. These guys are pros and wonderful to work with. Book them, you won't be sorry.
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
Joanne, thank you SO MUCH for writing this fantastic review! We are so happy that you enjoyed the evening and that you loved our lighting and photobooth. We appreciate you letting us be a part of the most special day of your daughter's life, and we had a ton of fun helping make her wedding a huge success! We will forward your kind words to Dave- he will love to read them! Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 10/25/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have known Chris (our DJ) for about 8 years, and when my husband and I first began planning our wedding, I remember telling him that we didn't need to look for a DJ- I already knew who I wanted. I am so happy that I went with my first instinct. Throughout the whole planning process, Chris and all of Synergetic was great. The process was so easy, and I always felt comfortable and confident in everyone. A few days before our wedding, Chris went through our song packet with me to make sure that he had all of the songs we wanted and that he knew the correct name pronunciations for all of our bridal party. He even made a few suggestions for the timing of our night, and his advice was perfect! On our wedding day, we arrived at the reception hall to find Chris already set up and entertaining our guests. When it was time to get the reception started, Chris made sure to gather everyone in our wedding party and clearly explain how our entrances were going to work (with our bridal party, this was a job in itself). He smoothly led our night through all of the formalities, and got our party started just how we wanted. Chris and his second DJ (I'm sorry I cant remember his name) did an amazing job at playing all of the right songs, at all of the right times, to keep everyone on the dance floor all night long. Paul and I didn't even get to make it around to speak with all of our guests because we were too busy dancing the night away too! After the wedding, every guest that I spoke to raved about how much fun they had at our wedding. I know that would not have been possible if it weren't for Chris. A DJ can make or break your reception, and Chris made it better than I could have imagined. His only concern that night was making sure that all of us had the best time possible. Chris helped to make our wedding night perfect, and we can never thank him enough for that. I would recommend Chris and Synergetic over and over again.
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
Wow... this review was so fun to read! Jenienne, we really really really appreciate you writing this amazing review and taking the time to say such great things about Resident DJ Chris. We are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to entertain you and your guests at the most special evening of your lives, and we are even happier that DJ Chris was able to be such a big part of that. We were so excited about this review that we already sent it to our office staff and DJ Chris, and I'm sure they will love to read it! Thanks again for writing these kind words, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cannot say enough good things about the staff here. From the moment we met Dave S., we knew he would be the perfect DJ for our wedding. Staff was attentive to emails and phone calls with quick responses and patience with all of my questions. Our event went off without a hitch thanks to their hard work and attention to detail. People were on the dance floor all night! We are happy with Synergetic and would highly recommend to anyone in the market for talented and dynamic entertainment.
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
Ami, thank you so much for writing this great review for Resident DJ Dave S.! We are so happy that you had such a great experience from beginning to end, and we are so thankful that we were able to be a part of that. We really appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 10/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Provided the lighting for our wedding. The venue looked phenomenal after all the lighting was up. Stephen was wonderful to work with. Would definitely recommend them again.
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
We are so happy that you loved the lighting and Stephen's service. Thank you for writing this review, Colleen, and we will be sure to forward this to Stephen so that he can see your great review. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I couldn't be happier with choosing Synergetic for our wedding DJ's. Matt's attention to detail and wonderful personality made our party rock. At one point, my husband and I looked out over the totally packed dance floor and said, "Wow. They weren't messing around. That dance floor is at capacity!" It. Was. Awesome.
Thank you also to Nikki for all her help while planning. Everyone at Synergetic is top-notch. Thanks again!
Synergetic Sound and Lighting responded with the following comments:
Renee: THANK YOU! This review was so fun to read and we really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let us know how we did. We are so thankful that you allowed us and DJ Matt to be a part of your wedding day and we are even happier that you had such a great time. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 10/12/2013
 800-935-9714
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire