Synergetic Sound + Lighting
Break Free From the Ordinary!
PO Box 3069
Los Angeles, CA 90078  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I can't thank Synergetic Sound and our DJ, Kyle, enough for the outstanding service they provided for our wedding. We met with Kyle before our wedding and he knew our tatse in music and got a feel of what we were looking for and he fulfilled and met our expectations on the big day. Kyle was amazing and had our dance floor filled from before dinner was served until the very last song of the night. He knew how to read the crowd and kept our dance floor packed. Guest after guest commented on what an swesome DJ he was and kept asking how we found him. We hit the jackpot with Kyle and he made our wedding unforgettable. At the end of the night people did not want it to end and even tried to get our hotel to let KYle come DJ there. I woud highly recommend Synrgetic Sound and Kyle to any newly engaged couple looking for a DJ they are the best out there. They are professional and provide outstanding customer service. They are easy to work with and have a lot of experience. You are wasting your money if you go with any other DJ company. I guarantee you will be highly satified and your guests will thank you!!!!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Christen: THANK YOU! We are so incredibly thankful for this incredible review and we are even happier that DJ Kyle was able to put on such a great time for you and your guests. We have already forwarded your review to Kyle and the rest of the office staff, all of whom love reading reviews like this! We really appreciate the time you took to write such great feedback and that you allowed us to be a part of your wedding. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you're looking to go with a DJ, synergetic is hands down the way to go.

I had the pleasure of working with Chris on my wedding day and he well exceeded my expectations.

They have their company set up so that you have to pay a little extra to ensure that you end up with the DJ you originally meet with if they are available for your date and it is totally worth it.

When we met with Chris it was an instance connection. He understood our vibe immediately. Which was especially impressive considering that my husband, kris, and I have very different taste in music.

Within the first 5 songs a guest told me we already had the best music ever played at a wedding.
My husband said that he felt like Chris was apart of the party. His energy and excitement was contagious and was carried out right onto the dance floor. The guests didn't stop for air once through the night.
He was extremely professional and didn't over do it on the mike, as many djs seem to do.

Chris was exceptional at making announcements as each part of the reception changed over so that everyone was aware as to what would happen next and where to find the dessert and photobooth.

He created a party like ambience from start to finish and I really wold love to do it all over again.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
We love reading reviews like this! Jennie, thank you for taking the time to write such kind words for DJ Chris... we will pass along your review to him because he loves getting such fantastic reviews like this from past clients! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that DJ Chris was able to help make your wedding a success. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/28/2014

Jeannette 2 Reviews
We were in search for a DJ who would be able to engage both of our families with a great blend of English and Spanish music. Nikki their Admin Manager set us up with their DJ named Mark and on our initial meeting Mark informed us he had plenty of experience with what we were looking for. At the wedding Mark played every great song that kept our guests plus my husband and I dancing all night long. We couldn't have asked for anything more and with the whole experience of the intelligent lighting and uplighting it was perfect for the final touches. I would highly recommend this company and use them for any future events. Thank you to the entire staff who helped us make our so special!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Jeannette: THANK YOU for this awesome review! We still remember Mark coming in the Monday after your wedding telling all of us how much fun he had spinning for you and your guests. We are so happy that you had such a great experience from beginning to end and that Mark was able to be a part of your evening. We sincerely appreciate you writing this fantastic review for us, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had the pleasure of working with Stephen Abbonizio from Synergetic Sound & Lighting while planning my June 7th wedding. Stephen was fantastic to work with. Always professional, polite, and very responsive to all of my emails. I had signed my contract with Synergetic in early 2013 so we had been in contact many times in between signing the paperwork and the wedding date. I know Synergetic is dealing with many brides at any given time, but the whole time I worked with Stephen he was very attentive and made me feel like I was the company's only customer. My wedding was in Bethlehem, PA at a venue that Synergetic has not previously been to, and Stephen was willing to drive 3 hours to meet me for 30 minutes so he could see the venue himself and take some pictures. I found an image online of what I wanted the lighting to look like for our reception and not only did Stephen deliver but exceeded my expectations! The reception room looked beautiful and we received many compliments from our guests on the decor, including the lighting. I only utilized Synergetic for their lighting and decor so I can't comment on their DJ services, but they are a great company with employees who really know what they are doing! I highly recommend Synergetic Sound & Lighting! You'll be very happy with your decision.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you SO MUCH for writing this fantastic review, Caitlin! We really appreciate the time you took to write this sincere testimonial for Stephen and our company, and we are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your life. We will certainly forward your kind words to Stephen and the rest of the staff- they will love to read this! Thanks again for writing this review, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/07/2014

Christina 8 Reviews
Synergetic was everything I was hoping for and more! I was so happy a few days before my wedding when our DJ Matt called me to review our paperwork, make suggestions, and just make sure we were on the same page with everything. The few things I had questions about he brought up without me having to ask and had solutions to everything. During the wedding he said the right amount without taking over. Since the wedding I have had multiple people tell me how perfect the music was. He transitioned smoothly from the Frank Sanatra at dinner to the dance music afterwards. The lighting was amazing. I didn't realize just how much of a difference pinspotting on the centerpieces would make. I loved all of my communication with this company and would def. use them again!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
One thing we love: coming in on Monday mornings to great reviews like this! Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review, Christina! We are so thankful that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your life, and that you and your guests had such a great time. Thanks for allowing DJ Matt and our company help out on your wedding, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LOVED having Justin at our wedding!!! From the very start Synergetic was there to answer every question that we had and very prompt with it! I believe that I spoke with and emailed two people during the process of the planning. Both were amazingly nice and helpful! On the day of the wedding Justin was there and ready to go before we were even ready to go! He was awesome during the whole ceremony and reception! He kept making sure everything was going okay and went above and beyond anything I ever expected out of a DJ! I highly recommend Synergetic and Justin!! THANK YOU!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Kristen: THANK YOU for writing this fantastic review!!! We have already forwarded your kind words to DJ Justin- he loves getting great reviews like this! We are so happy that you had such a great time and that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your life. Thanks again for writing this, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 05/31/2014

Elizabeth 2 Reviews
Dave and his assistant Chris were nothing short of amazing, and they exceeded every expectation we had. I knew that I wanted Dave to DJ our wedding when I heard him at my best friend's wedding a year and a half earlier. He (and Synergetic) were the second vendor we booked - that's how important our music was to us! I loved that he was able to naturally read our crowd to get a feel for what our family/friends liked and what would keep them dancing. When he called me the week of the wedding to go over our song packet he answered every question I had, and even ones I didn't know I had; it so put me at ease. I really liked that he told me that all I had to do was make eye contact with him if there was a song I wanted cut short or felt like was going on a little long (which I never had to do.) He was also a lifesaver when, after my bouquet toss, I realized I didn't have my garter on (I hadn't worn it because it was kind of annoying.) He quickly assured me that he would find it for me, the music never stopped, and it was never awkward. I had my garter within minutes and the show went on without missing a beat! Crisis averted thanks to Dave! We continue to receive compliments on our DJs/music and that people have never been to a wedding where everyone was literally on the dance floor ALL night long. It was a nonstop party and we want to do it all over again! I recommend Dave and Chris highly and without reservation for a wedding or any event - they were awesome!!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Elizabeth, this review rocks! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review for Resident DJ Dave and Chris. We sincerely appreciate your 5-star review and we are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your lives. Thanks again for writing this, we will certainly forward it to Dave & Chris, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Fantastic work, in all aspects! They knew exactly how to set up for a romantic evening ballroom, they know when to reign it in and when to do dramatic. Super nice people, prompt, and their offices are pretty cool, too!
Hi Samantha,

Thank you for writing such a great review! We really appreciate the time you took to write these kind words, and we are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your life. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Every person i worked with at synergy across the board was fantastic! Customer service was spot on and they have a unique way of making you feel more like a friend than a client. From the first email exchange, phone conversation and live meeting synergy reinforced the great call I made hiring them for music and lighting. They are thorough, responsive, patient and certainly flexible. I'm a Gemini, ask a lot of questions and change my mind a heck of a lot. Never once was I made to feel burdensome or flighty. I was met with professionalism during my first call and my 400th. Nikki Kennedy had the patience of a saint and answered every question I had intelligently and confidently. They offer a vast variety of lighting and musical options including some pretty fabulous violinists! The package I purchased included a cd of every song played at the wedding which was awesome because every time I drive I get to listen to and relive my wedding day. I couldn't have been happier with my decision to work with them. If you have an upcoming event I highly recommend working with Justin Byrne. Not only is he an awesome and friendly person but he is one talented DJ. He played every song I requested for cocktail, dinner and reception and kept the party going long after my song selections were fulfilled. Although I'm opinionated with song selection, I would trust him implicitly to run with his musical instincts. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor on my wedding day. In fact even our guests who aren't fond of dancing joined us on the floor. Justin, thank you for greeting me before I walked down the aisle, checking on me throughout the night, being classy, humorous and full of wit on the mic without too much "air time." You were, in a word, the absolute GREATEST. Looking forward to the next party I can throw to involve you. Thanks for helping bring all the pieces of the wedding together. And to anyone reading this - you won't be disappointed,

All the best,
Jackie
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Jackie, THANK YOU! This review is absolutely fantastic and we are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your life. We have already forwarded your incredibly kind words to all the members of our office staff, who have all been giving Justin props for doing such a great job! We sincerely appreciate the time you spent to write this great testimonial, and we couldn't be happier about what you had to say about our team members and our company. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 05/16/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
In my opinion there are three critical vendors to a successful wedding from the perspective of the attending guests. A great caterer, a great band and finally great lighting to set the mood. The selection of Synergetic was all mine. Neither my wife nor the newlyweds were involved in the decision.

Synergetic's performance validated my selection in a tremendous way. The lighting was terrific, dare I say enchanting and magical. All our guests loved the lighting. The dance floor lighting was especially great. The string lighting was perfectly placed at the correct height to avoid guest contact.

The sound work was terrific as well. Everything worked just as they described in our conversations.

Needless to say, I was very impressed with Synergetic's on-site set-up and executions team. It was great having their lighting and sound techs present during the entire event. Although not needed, their presence gave us a lot of confidence that if something did go wrong, it could be rectified quickly and competently.

I highly recommend Synergetic Sound and Lighting
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Wow! Thank you SO much for writing such an incredible review for our team members, Arnon! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us such great feedback, and we are so thankful that you allowed us to be a part of your event. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved working with Synergetic Sound and Lighting for our wedding at the Phoenixville Foundry. Leading up to the wedding, they were incredibly responsive and attentive in answering our questions and helping us figure out what we wanted for the day. They provided music for both our ceremony and reception, and everything was seamless and occurred exactly as described. Mark was our DJ, and he and his assistant did an absolutely amazing job. When we met Mark, he just immediately understood what it was we wanted for the wedding, and he definitely delivered. Mark called me the week of the wedding to go over the details, and I was extremely impressed with his professionalism and desire to make sure he had everything right. He was also able to accommodate special song requests from my dad, which was awesome, and he pronounced everyone's name right for the introductions, which I have never seen before at a wedding! Our friends said it was the best music selection of any wedding they have ever been to! We would absolutely recommend Synergetic Sound and Lighting and Mark in particular.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
We LOVE coming in and seeing reviews like this in our email inbox! Alexa, thank you SO much for taking the time to write these sincere words, we really appreciate it and we are so thankful that you allowed us to be a part of your wedding. We will forward your great review to Mark and his assistant, they will both love to read this! Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Matt was our DJ for our 3.29 wedding and he was so awesome. He called me a few days before the wedding to go over everything and made me feel completely at ease. He was so great! Everyone at the Synergetic team was so accommodating and helpful and they really made this process easy for us. The day of our wedding, Matt was great. He played FANTASTIC music and I didn't leave the dance floor all night. I would definitely recommend Synergetic and Matt.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you SO MUCH for taking time to write such a fantastic review! We are so happy that DJ Matt was able to show off his skills for you and that you had such a great evening. Thanks again for writing this review, we will forward your kind words to him, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not be more pleased with the service we recieved from Synergetic Sound & Lighting. From the day we met Jason at Wedding Wednesday at the Flower Show, to talking to Mark while he packed up equipment after the reception, and everything in between, we have enjoyed our experience with everyone at Synergetic. Every person we have dealt with have been very helpful and responsive. We felt very confident after meeting Mark that he knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding and that he would have no problem pulling it off. He was very personable, friendly, and professional and seemed genuinely excited about our wedding. The lighting really transformed the stark white gallery walls at PAFA to a warm, inviting, glamorous space. During the reception, the dance floor was always packed, and it was obvious that everyone was having a great time. Many people have commented about how great the DJ was and we couldn't agree more!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
We LOVE coming in to the office in the morning to reviews like this! Thank you so much for writing these incredibly kind words, Regan, and we are so happy that you and your guests had such a great experience. We will be sure to pass along your words to Jason and Mark, and we really appreciate you taking the time to write this for us! Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
"This is the best DJ I have ever heard!" Is the phrase we heard throughout the night of our wedding reception. We had about 150 people at our wedding, and every one of them was thrilled. My girlfriends and I love dancing to pop hits, my husband loves electronic dance, our parents love Motown and classic hits, other friends love swing, and somehow our DJ Jim made it all mix together perfectly. Jim came highly recommended to us, and now we see why. He was so helpful and everything flowed perfectly smoothly. We entered the reception, and from that point on, we let him take over and EVERYTHING was perfect. He has a brilliant understanding of the audience. Our friends and family were all very pleased - from the little ones to the crazy ones to even my grandmother.

I highly recommend Synergetic Sound and Lighting because they were so easy to work with and so amazing when our big day finally arrived. A DJ can make or break a reception, and if you are going for the right mix of fun, energy, crowd-pleasers, romantic dances, and a smooth reception, this is the group to go with. I've heard all the DJs are amazing, but I can't imagine anyone being better than Jim.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Kate, this review is AWESOME! We had so much fun reading this and we are so happy that you and your guests had such an amazing time. We just forwarded this to DJ Jim, he will absolutely love reading this as well! We are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of your wedding and that Jim was able to deliver such a great time. Thanks for writing this incredible review, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 03/09/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Synergetic has some of the most talented DJs I have ever seen. Mark did an amazing job and put up with all of my requests. I am so glad I had him as my DJ. He played a huge part in making my big day a success! From the start he knew I would be a handful. The music he played kept everyone on the dance floor which is exactly what I asked for. I am grateful for the staff at Synergetic.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
This review ROCKS! We are so happy that you took the time to write these incredibly kind words about DJ Mark and we are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to be a part of your wedding. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 02/22/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
We decided from the start that having a great DJ at our wedding was a priority. We had a fantastic experience with the staff at Synergetic Sound, especially with our DJ, Jim. Synergetic Sound's staff is incredibly responsive, and not at all pushy. We spoke with several vendors about providing music, but it quickly became obvious there was only one real option.

Jim did a wonderful job blending the Persian music we requested in with the American music, and he had everyone out on the dance floor boogying away all night. Jim was also just so pleasant to be around the entire night, and he really set a great mood for our wedding.

We also used Synergetic Sound for a photobooth, and that was a huge hit with our guests and we loved the book Synergetic's staff created for us at the end of the night.

Thank you for helping make our night perfect.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Wow, THANK YOU for writing this incredibly awesome review! We are so so so so so happy that you allowed us to be a part of the most special day of your lives and that DJ Jim was able to deliver such a great evening for you and your guests. We are so thankful for this fantastic review and we will certainly pass along your kind words to DJ Jim and the rest of the Synergetic staff. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: Recently Married
 800-935-9714
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire