Synergetic Sound + Lighting
Break Free From the Ordinary!
776 Haunted Lane
Bensalem, PA 19020  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Jaclyn 1 Reviews
My experience with Both David and Ron and the Keller/Mills wedding was phenomenal! I've managed multiple events involving DJ's and this was one of the best. They were both very talented at delivering the music, but also went above and beyond by being flexible with day-of changes.

I am definitely keeping Synergy on the top of my list for my next event!
Wedding: 10/05/2014

Zak 1 Reviews
David Krieger was the best DJ i have seen yet at a wedding. I am a wedding photographer/videographer and go to weddings often. He was very helpful in recording audio from the ceremony for me as well.
Wedding: 10/04/2014

Tony 1 Reviews
My wife and I met with our DJ from Synergetic Sound & Lighting, David Krieger back in January of 2014 to interview him and see if he was the right guy for our wedding in October. He was not only the right guy, he was the cool, funny, personable, experienced guy!

We were blown away by his suggestions to help our wedding flow even better than we could imagine. You can really tell that he has a great passion for what he does because he delivered on everything he said he would and more!

My wife and I had complete trust in him as our Dj. So much, that our saying was, "When in Doubt, Trust Dave!"

He was very smooth with his song transitions during our ceremony and reception and kept our dance floor full the entire wedding. We can't stop getting compliments on how much fun our guest had at our wedding.

Not to mention when you go with this company if you do the package we did (I can't remember exactly which one) You have two Dj's! One as floor coordinator/ Spotter and the other working as DJ/MC. Our second Dj, Ronnie, was so nice and accommodating. He set all the perfect cues for the ceremony and helped the music line up perfect with the girls walking down the aisle.

SERIOUSLY..These guys are awesome! If you want your party/ wedding to be not only fun but memorable, do yourself a favor and hire this company to do it for you! YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Dave and Ronnie,

Thank you so much for making our wedding a blast and a beautiful memory!

-Tony & Tessa Mills
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Tony and Tessa: THANK YOU! This review is totally awesome and we can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such detailed feedback for Resident DJ David and Ronnie. We are so happy that you and your guests had such a fun time and that we were able to be a small part of that. David had a blast spinning for you at your wedding and we still hear him talking about how much fun he had showing off his skills for you. Thanks again for writing this, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike did an amazing job as our DJ for our wedding. The reception was flawless, and he was able to accomodate all of our requests and music preferences. He put our minds at ease, and everyone at our reception had a blast. People are still talking about our wedding reception almost two weeks later. Synergetic sound came highly recommended from family members and I cant say enough good things about them. Thanks for making our wedding amazing!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Katie: Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for us! We are so happy to hear that you and your guests had such a fun time and that Mike was able to be a part of that. Please send our thanks to your family members who recommended us, and special thanks to you for choosing us!
Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Synergetic Sound provided absolutely fantastic lighting and entertainment for our wedding. Our DJ, Kyle, had our guests on the dance floor all night and provided music that fit our taste exactly, after only a few meetings. He even played piano at our cocktail hour - and received rave reviews! Everyone at Synergetic Sound - from Kyle to Nikki in the office - was professional, friendly, and made us feel like royalty. Kyle even asked us in the middle of the wedding if he could get us anything - food, drink, etc - to make sure that we were happy - he truly went above and beyond. Our wedding day is one that I will never forget, much thanks to Kyle and Synergetic Sound!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Andrea, we really appreciate you writing this fantastic review for us! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that DJ Kyle was able to be a part of your special day. Thanks again for writing this testimonial for us, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I are still on a high from our wedding! Chris nailed it!!! We were a bit nervous because we had a band and dj interchanging throughout the night and were afraid the dance floor would not stay packed but chris did an amazing job and it was full all night long!!! He did a great job with the lighting the venue looked beautiful and he kept the band on track and if we ran off time chris took care of it! He did everything I could ask for and more! Thank you so much for making the night one to remember for all!! I would recommend synergetic sound and lighting and especially chris for any event! They rock :)
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for DJ Chris, Danielle! We are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to work with you on your special day and that you let Chris show off his skills. He came into the office on Monday telling us how much fun he had spinning at your wedding! We are so happy that you had such a great time, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I mean this statement wholeheartedly: you would be silly NOT to choose Synergetic Sounds and Lighting for your next event. I've heard many good things about each of their DJs, but we had the pleasure of working with DJ Kyle Emig for our wedding. In all the photos I've seen of my venue from previous events, I have never seen the dance floor so consistently packed as it was at our reception. Kyle played the perfect mix of songs for the crowd and was more than happy to accommodate some requests that were made that evening. I not only received countless compliments on Kyle, but also many people have asked for Synergetic Sounds as a recommendation (I happily obliged of course!) We also used their uplighting, and it truly made the difference in creating the ambiance I was looking for. If services are needed for the future, I'd gladly use them again!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you for this great review, Stephanie! We absolutely love coming in on Monday morning to such a fantastic and fun review like this, and we are so happy that we were able to be a part of the most special day of your life. We really appreciate you allowing DJ Kyle to spin for you and your guests, and we're even happier that everybody had such a great time! Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot rave enough about Synergetic!! Our DJ, Jim Gosser, was amazing and is genuinly an extremly likeable guy. He had the dance floor packed the entire night. I have had multiple attendees ask about him for their own future events. I highly recommend him! We also had the violinists play music for our ceremony, and they were wonderful. The violins sounded beautiful and really added an extra special touch to our ceremony.

Synergetic's pricing is great, and Nikki was fantastic at helping us to coordinate all of the details for our wedding day! We were so happy with our choice!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
We absolutely love reading reviews like this, Robin! We are ecstatic that you and your guests had such a great time at your wedding and that you allowed DJ Jim and our violinists to be a part of that. We really appreciate the time you spent writing this great review, and we just wanted to say: THANKS FOR CHOOSING US!
Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Synergetic Sound was the perfect option for our wedding! Not only did they impress us with their skills and equipment during our first meeting but they also dealt with our rambunctious guests. Dave was amazing at making sure that things were running smoothly and how we had planned for it to run. He also made sure to tone down our guests between performances, speeches, etc. which is not an easy task. They also allowed us to increase their hours for the night which allowed for a fun filled evening. The only suggestion I would make is to check out the sound system for the size of your reception. We had a total of 412 guests and it was difficult to hear the people speaking due to the large room. Other than that, I would definitely recommend Synergetic Sound!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thanks for writing this great review for us, Cyril! We really appreciate the feedback and we are so happy that DJ Dave was able to make your evening a fun night. We are also happy that you pointed out the necessity for a larger sound system for large groups. We always recommend upgrading the sound system for more than 250 guests so that we can guarantee that all of the guests will hear the speeches and music. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a great review, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing! The first time I heard them DJ was at a friend's wedding, and it was so good that my fiance and I actually said to each other, "Wow, they are really good!" and took their card! They are super organized (they keep in touch with you throughout the planning process, but not in an annoying email every day kind of way; also they send you a packet to complete before the event), very professional, and super nice! Our DJ Matt was awesome, he played the songs we wanted plus a good mix, and he didn't make us feel odd for asking him to play the Miami Dolphins Fight Song during the grooms cake, and if he wasn't familiar with something, he double checked with us... Definitely a great vendor, I am very happy with them! My guests were even saying how good the music was all night! They even turned our monogram light back on for a few minutes at the end so we could take pictures in front of it, and gave us the cut out! Very happy with their service!!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you SO much for writing this fantastic review! We know how hard it is to plan a wedding from beginning to end, and because of this, we strive to continually improve the process so that our clients can relax as much as possible. We are so happy that you had such a great experience with our office staff as well as with Resident DJ Matt. We really appreciate your kind words and will pass them along to him. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 07/26/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
I recommend Synergetic Sounds & Lighting for ALL brides-to-be! They are extremely professional, know what they are doing, and really work to make sure you get everything you want. I had been to two weddings before mine that used DJ's from synergetic and both had amazing music & engaged the guests and kept everyone dancing...my wedding was no different. Music for all guests generations were played and kept everyone dancing. The DJ did a great job keeping everything going and was super friendly and accommodating. I can't say enough good things about this company!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Wow, reviews like this are exactly why we love what we do! We are so happy that you had such a great time with our Resident DJs spinning at 3 weddings, including yours. It really means a lot to us that you chose us for your special day, and we appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review for us. Thanks again for choosing us!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had an amazing party thanks to Justin Parkansky and Synergetic Sound + Lighting.

We had quite a complicated scenario with a lot of cultural additions to our ceremony and yet there were no problems at all with schedule, equipment was set in time and the sound was great.
Separately I would like to underscore the high level of professionalism of Justin Parkansky, our DJ, who managed to create a great atmosphere and keep a lot of people on the dance floor even though we included a lot of traditional music (Armenian and Jewish). The choice of music and mixing were great.
I would highly recommend Justin and the company for your events.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
This review is absolutely awesome, thanks for writing it for us, Nikolay! We really appreciate the time you took out of your day to write such kind words for both Resident DJ Justin Parkansky and the rest of our company. We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that we were able to be a part of that. Thanks again for giving us such great feedback, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Synergetic Sound for music and lighting. Chris was our DJ and he kept people on the dance floor the entire night. He was very energetic and great at introductions/getting the crowd's attention for announcements and cake cutting, etc. He completely understood the type of music that we liked and all our friends and family had a great time.

They also did the uplighting. Chris chose a shade of purple without our direction that was beautiful and worked well with our color scheme. The entire room looked beautiful and elegant.

Would definitely recommend!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Vicki: THANK YOU! We really appreciate your kind words and we are so happy that you chose us to be a part of the most special day of your lives. We will pass this testimonial along to Resident DJ Chris, along with our office staff... they will all love to read this! Thanks again for reviewing us, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't thank Synergetic Sound and our DJ, Kyle, enough for the outstanding service they provided for our wedding. We met with Kyle before our wedding and he knew our tatse in music and got a feel of what we were looking for and he fulfilled and met our expectations on the big day. Kyle was amazing and had our dance floor filled from before dinner was served until the very last song of the night. He knew how to read the crowd and kept our dance floor packed. Guest after guest commented on what an swesome DJ he was and kept asking how we found him. We hit the jackpot with Kyle and he made our wedding unforgettable. At the end of the night people did not want it to end and even tried to get our hotel to let KYle come DJ there. I woud highly recommend Synrgetic Sound and Kyle to any newly engaged couple looking for a DJ they are the best out there. They are professional and provide outstanding customer service. They are easy to work with and have a lot of experience. You are wasting your money if you go with any other DJ company. I guarantee you will be highly satified and your guests will thank you!!!!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
Christen: THANK YOU! We are so incredibly thankful for this incredible review and we are even happier that DJ Kyle was able to put on such a great time for you and your guests. We have already forwarded your review to Kyle and the rest of the office staff, all of whom love reading reviews like this! We really appreciate the time you took to write such great feedback and that you allowed us to be a part of your wedding. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you're looking to go with a DJ, synergetic is hands down the way to go.

I had the pleasure of working with Chris on my wedding day and he well exceeded my expectations.

They have their company set up so that you have to pay a little extra to ensure that you end up with the DJ you originally meet with if they are available for your date and it is totally worth it.

When we met with Chris it was an instance connection. He understood our vibe immediately. Which was especially impressive considering that my husband, kris, and I have very different taste in music.

Within the first 5 songs a guest told me we already had the best music ever played at a wedding.
My husband said that he felt like Chris was apart of the party. His energy and excitement was contagious and was carried out right onto the dance floor. The guests didn't stop for air once through the night.
He was extremely professional and didn't over do it on the mike, as many djs seem to do.

Chris was exceptional at making announcements as each part of the reception changed over so that everyone was aware as to what would happen next and where to find the dessert and photobooth.

He created a party like ambience from start to finish and I really wold love to do it all over again.
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
We love reading reviews like this! Jennie, thank you for taking the time to write such kind words for DJ Chris... we will pass along your review to him because he loves getting such fantastic reviews like this from past clients! We are so happy that you and your guests had such a great time and that DJ Chris was able to help make your wedding a success. Thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We cannot say enough wonderful things about Synergetic Sound and our DJ Kyle!! When we first met Kyle it was pretty instantaneous - my husband and I were both like, "yep, this is it!" It just doesn't get any better than these guys! Kyle played a mix of a few songs during our meeting and we were blown away! We just wanted to have a dance party right then and there! lol. He played "Ain't no mountain high enough" by Marvin Gaye and intertwined/melted it into Rihanna "We found love" and we had to pick our jaws up off the floor. He effortlessly mixed the old with new, pulling out the most insane beats which made you never want to leave the dance floor! Seriously, he fades out the ends of songs and works the beat of the next song overtop of what is playing to create this seamless stream of music that just kept EVERYONE dancing all night long. We didn't get around to say hi to everyone because dinner was barely finished before practically every guest jumped on the dance floor and stayed there the entire night dancing away! It was FANTASTIC!!! We really wanted and hoped to have a reception that was such a blast and left everyone saying, "That was an amazingly fun wedding" and we got just that and more! Having Kyle and Synergetic Sound was one of my favorite things of the entire wedding! It was a party of a lifetime and I would recommend them a hundred times over!
Synergetic Sound + Lighting responded with the following comments:
YES! Rebecca this review is AWESOME! We are so so so happy that you and your guests had such a fun time and that DJ Kyle was able to show off his talents for you. We really appreciate the time you took to write this review and the kind words that you wrote for Kyle and our company. We will forward your review to Kyle and the rest of the office staff who will love reading this great testimonial. Thanks again for writing this, and thanks for choosing us!
Wedding: 06/21/2014
 877-788-6432
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire