Cross Creek Ranch
"The Best Kept Secret in the Metroplex"
3406 Dublin Road

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
The experience with CCR has been incredible. They are very expedient in their correspondence, they have answers and solutions to all questions and quandaries, and they are willing to do everything they can to accommodate what you want.
Wedding: 02/28/2015

Donna 4 Reviews
Cross Creek Ranch is wonderful when you want your wedding all in one place. They have a beautiful backdrop for an outdoor wedding and a rustic ranch house for a reception. All in one pricing includes the catering and flowers for the ceremony and reception. They went out of their way to make it beautiful and the event planner ran everything smoothly the day of the wedding.
Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Karen 3 Reviews
What a perfect place for a beautiful Texas wedding!!! The outdoor ceremony was just what my daughter has dreamed of and the log cabin for the reception was a beautifully rustic and warm place for the reception!! Everything we needed was provided graciously and very professionally!! You guys did an amazing job.
Thank you!
Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was looking for a rustic venue with an outdoor area for our ceremony and Cross Creek Ranch is all of that and more! The price is great for all that you get. Not only do they handle the food but the flowers and the decor. I had a bunch of added decor that I wanted set up and Heather did an amazing job setting it up. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made the place absolutely breath taking. The flowers were beyond beautiful...we had SO many of our guest say how beautiful the place was.

The outside ceremony area is absolutely stunning. The alter is beautiful and they add beautiful flowers...it was perfect.

This venue is AMAZING! Highly recommend it. Our wedding on 8/2/14 was beyond perfect and I give most of the credit to Cross Creek Ranch!
Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This venue rocks! So much value for your money - the staff was great and my special day turned out beautiful! HIGHLY recommend them
Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you are a bride who is looking for a place that has it all, look no further than Cross Creek Ranch. I knew right after talking with Heather, that this was my place. From flowers to catering and decor, Cross Creek takes care of it all! My guests went on and on about how my wedding was like a fairytale and it truly was. I was blessed with a rainbow over my outdoor ceremony and more than that, I was blessed with Heather and Katie to make my wedding day everything I had hoped it would be. My guests knew exactly where to go, when to eat, and how to have a good time! It was just perfect and I can't thank them enough for the hard work that they put forth on May 31st!
Wedding: 05/31/2014

Christina 3 Reviews
This venue is amazing! If you are looking for a place for a family friendly, open atmosphere and friendly staff, book this place immediately!! Our wedding was here in late May of 2014. They not only set up the inside beautiful! But also had the outside set up with tons of games for the younger crowd! Everyone had an absolute blast and the staff took care of every detail! They are amazing!!
Wedding: 05/24/2014

Nicole 3 Reviews
I am so happy we chose to have our wedding here. The venue was gorgeous and all of our guest kept talking about how nice everything was. Plus, Heather, Katie and the other staff are amazing and so great to work with. They took the stress out of everything.
Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding was a blast and the venue was absolutely amazing. All the details were perfect and the whole day went smoothly and it was all thanks to Katie and her team. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone and even have already!
Wedding: 04/04/2014

Private User 5 Reviews
If you're looking for a venue with a beautiful outdoor ceremony site and huge hall for a reception, visit the Cross Creek Ranch! The outdoor site is what drew us to the venue, it was exactly what we were looking for. But everything else about the venue is what sold us. Heather and Katy were easy to work with and they helped me create such a beautiful wedding!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Such a beautiful venue! Katie and Heather couldn't have been better... they were so great! The value for this venue is also awesome. Anything questions that i had, they responded to my emails quickly. When I wanted to add something on at the two week mark, they accommodated without hesitation. I cannot rave enough about how much I recommend them! It ended up icing on my wedding day, but they completely came through and accommodated to make it absolutely wonderful. I have zero regrets choosing Cross Creek Ranch (Swingin' D)!!
Wedding: 03/02/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Our day was perfect the staff was wonderful!! It was more than we could have asked for. Everything ran smoothly and was so easy since it was all included! Thanks again to Katie, Heather and their staff.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding was beyond perfect! I would have paid double for this venue! The owner and staff were amazing and did a wonderful job!!!
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had the most amazing experience for my wedding! Jaime (owner/coordinator) and Heather (coordinator) made the stress of planning a wedding almost stress free!!!! I had things I wanted to change at the last minute, and they were sooo flexible! They help out with everything!! The venue was unbelievable! It was so beautiful inside and out. They did all of my centerpieces and they also doubled as my flowers for my ceremony. My wedding was flawless. I could go on forever about how friendly the staff was as well. The bartender at the wedding was hilarious as well! We probably asked for about a thousand different kinds of drinks and they could make them all :) The rooms where they bride and groom get dressed in are soo stinkin cute! If you are looking for a rustic/romantic venue this is the one!! I had my dream wedding here! I had a budget and this venue is certainly budget friendly! They rock!!! :)
Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Katie Wear is amazing and so is Swingin D. The venue was decorated so beautifully and our reception was such a great time. My husband and I and our guests literally only had to show up. Everything was taken care of from the moment we walked in the doors until we left. The landscaping was immaculate. The food was delicious. The staff was friendly and helpful. The floral arrangements were breathtaking and fresh! Although we didn't have our ceremony there (we elected to have it in a Church), I would imagine that even the ceremony would have been just as perfect as our reception was.
Wedding: 06/30/2013
Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leanna 5 Reviews
The ladies at the swinging d ranch went out of their way to make our day perfect! The ceremony and reception were set up exactly like we talked about and the grounds were beautiful
Wedding: 04/20/2013
 972-221-0167
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire