Sweet Flowers Weddings & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jenelle met with us in person right away to brainstorm and get ideas. She totally understood our theme and what we wanted, and she was very excited to help us pull it off! That was the deciding factor in choosing them instead of another florist. She accomodated some last minute requests, like a chandelier of flowers, that turned out beautifully. She and her husband worked very hard setting up and it was evident in the attention-to-detail that these guys are passionate about what they do.

Private User
Recently Married

I worked with Jenelle and she is amazing! Our flowers came out beautifully. The ceremony arch way floral was GORGEOUS, and all the centerpieces were beautiful! Jenelle is very sweet and great. The only problem I had was she only really takes checks or cash (no paypal) and because I'm so far away, I had to mail my payment. That resulted in one of my checks getting lost, which made me need to scramble to go get cash last minute to pay her at our rehearsal.

Trilogy Wedding
02/07/2015

Jenelle, is such an amazing florist and designer and more. You can tell that she really has a passion for what she does. She is a sweet as the flowers she arranges. She really spent personal time helping getting to know what my style was, and help me decide on my flowers, and decorations. She was able to share in the vision on how our venue should look and she made it happen! We could not be more grateful for her caring way and expert advice. Our wedding flowers, and decorations were amazing, I simply love looking at the pictures of my bouquet and arrangements she did for us! I would recommend Sweet Flowers and Wedding & Events to all my friends and family.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

My flowers for my wedding were beautiful!!!! They were exactly what I wanted! When Jenelle at Sweet Flowers dropped off my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets I started to cry. They were amazing. I would not have changed a single thing. I have received so many compliments on my bouquet as well as the center pieces. Jenelle made the center pieces and bouquets with little direction from me as I don't know much about flowers or what looked good together. I showed her some pictures of what I liked and she duplicated my pictures exactly. I would recommend her and her business to anybody and everybody!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were beyond spectacular. Jenelle did an amazing job! I came to her without a vision or color pattern and she helped my find exactly what I wanted.

Services Used: Flowers

We planned a destination wedding, so all of my planning was done from afar via email and phone. Jenelle was an absolute pleasure to work with! She took so much of her time learning our vision for flowers, providing her expertise when it was needed. She was extremely flexible with me and open to changes as guest count changed and we made changes to decor. On the day of the wedding, I was amazed with the beauty of Jenelle's work! She took our vision and made it even better. Every last detail was perfect!

I would highly recommend Sweet Flowers to any couple planning their wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

Jenelle, I can't thank you enough. I showed you a picture of what I envisioned and what you came up with was better than I ever imagined. I got chills when you brought my flowers in. Our centerpieces were amazing, better than I had hoped for. You just made our venue even more spectacular! You were so fun to work with and so accommodating when I was unsure of something! I can't thank you enough for all you did!! You made it so beautiful!!! Thank you for helping my dream come true!

Myriam
08/16/2014

I love the roses, all the colors. Love the centerpieces. Janelle truly knows what you want and execute it to a T.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

The best flowering I have ever seen!!! They literally do the best work out there!!! Worth every penny and they go above and beyond for you. Made my special day perfect. Words can't describe how amazing the flowers looked. Highly recommend them!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Wow! What a pleasure it was working with Jenelle. My daughters wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful!! From our first phone conversation, consultation to the day of the wedding Jenelle did not disappoint. I highly recommend anyone looking for a florist to speak with Sweet Flowers first. You will find that this wonderful, friendly and knowledgable florist will make your event spectacular!!!

nancy Susan
05/17/2014

We love Janelle from Sweet Flowers! This husband wife team made our day so special with their beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets! We couldn't have asked for anything more! They are the best florist in Temecula valley.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Very pleased with how Janelle was able to bring my vision to life for our wedding. Her flowers were beautiful and arrangements were stunning. She was able to take my ideas and enhance them with her talents. The day of the event my bouquet had all the right flowers but not quite the right shape, on the spot without question she pulled apart the bouquet and rearranged the flowers to my liking. Her flowers were fresh and full of color and beauty and lasted almost 2 weeks beyond the event. I’m very satisfied with her services.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

The flowers for our wedding ceremony and the reception/dinner were absolutely beautiful! Janelle was easy to work with and she captured our exact ideas. My only regret was that we had to leave all of them behind because we were all catching a plane back to our homes in Texas. Thank you Sweet Flowers for making our wedding (and pics) so beautiful. Deborah

Services Used: Flowers

I love love Jenelle. She knew my vision just from looking at a few Pinterest photos. My wedding florals were amazing. They absolutely made my wedding photography stand out from the rest. She was so helpful braking up my payments so that I could afford the style I wanted. She was so awesome on my wedding day. I was worried because it was scorching hot... I don't know how she did it but all the flowers were fresh all the way till the next day. Thank you Jenelle for making my day romantic and whimsical, I am forever grateful.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

AMAZING!!!!! Jenelle with Sweet Flowers did what she said she would do and that was to make my dream come alive!!! Every part of working with her was awesome. I do have to say I called and emailed her with so many question . I'm sure I was a pain ,but she called and emailed me back every time. Now for the flowers it was a fair tail wedding for me. The colors and design of the flowers where perfect in every way. I am still getting compliments from my guest . I would refer her over and over again. Can't wait for another event to use her again.

Private User
1+ year ago
4.2

Sweet Flowers did an amazing job on my flowers! The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and exactly what I had envisioned. Jenelle was very knowledgable and helpful during consultations. There were times when there were some delays in communication (through emails) in getting quotes and invoices. There was also a small issue with the flowers arriving on time, as they were about 20 minutes late. However, everything came together wonderfully in the end. So many compliments were given about my flowers, extremely beautiful!