Sweet Booths Photo Booth

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I used Sweet Booths for our 2014 Halloween wedding and they were AMAZING!! So easy to work with, extremely accommodating, and their pricing was completely reasonable!! The designed our border from our save-the-dates and were helpful with choosing a background. They offered lots of props and beautiful backgrounds. Anna was always punctual with her responses and beyond sweet, and our attendant for the night was fun and friendly. I could not recommend them more!!

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We really enjoyed our experience with Sweet Booths. We had the Theater Booth and it was a huge success at our reception. All of our guests loved it and Andrew really helpful taking the photos. The photos came out great and the basket of props was perfect for taking fun shots. Our scrapbook will be a great keepsake and our guests get to enjoy their copies of the photos as well.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Booths was the best addition to our wedding in NYC!! Everyone had a blast using the booth and props, and the pictures were fantastic! It was especially great to break up a formal event with something unexpected and fun. Anna was in contact with us from the beginning, always warm and professional, and definitely on top of our schedule. She helped us create just the right design for our names to go alongside the photos that guests took home. And the guy that led our booth the day of the wedding was super friendly as well. We would absolutely recommend using Sweet Booths!!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anna and Sweetbooths (we had the theater booth) were such an amazing addition to our wedding. Everyone had so much fun and the attendants made it super easy. Anna was so easy to work with even as our day became complicated due to us bringing in our own backdrop, to rain, floor plans, etc. She never worried and was super flexible with anything and everything.

The prints came out lovely. I'm so glad I got a second set for us to keep. My husband and I were dying flipping through them the next morning! CD of images also came super quick. We weren't even home yet by the time they were delivered!

There are a lot of photobooths in the NYC area but don't be fooled by shady companies, or paying too much for others. Sweetbooth was just what I was looking for.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Getting a photo booth for a wedding reception is a touch that all your guests will love! Sweet Booths provides great service on the night of the event and during the months leading up to it. I also recommend the scrapbook option - we have a beautiful memento from our wedding that made us smile and laugh.

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anna and the Sweet Booth crew did an amazing job. Anna explained everything in full detail and was an amazing person to work with. Her colleagues did an amazing job as well, they showed up on time, were very attentive to all our guests and most importantly, they delivered outstanding service on our big day. From day one till our big day, Anna helped explain everything from pricing, to color schemes, and final set designs of the backdrop. Anna's attention to detail and great attitude also made our wedding planning easier. With her in charge of the theatre booth, we had no worries going into our big day. We were so happy that they could be part of our special day. All our guests loved the theatre booth and has asked for them to be part of their events in the future.

We highly recommend Sweet Booths, for your wedding or any big event.
With Sweet Booths, it will only be made much more memorable with Anna and her team as a member of your party. Thanks again Anna and the Sweet Booths crew!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything went off without a hitch, the booth and props were great and the prints came out quickly. We had an online album emailed to us within 1 day. Would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Sweet Booths only a couple of months before our wedding and despite the short notice, Connie and Anna were extremely responsive and great to work with. Within only a day of reaching out to them via e-mail, we had locked down the Theater Booth for our wedding. Connie was also able to create a border for the photo print outs that perfectly matched our wedding stationery. Our guests absolutely loved the Theater Booth and have still been raving about it three weeks after our wedding. We also chose the scrapbooking option add-on and can't recommend that enough. Our guests not only got a print out of their pictures, but they had a great time scrapbooking the extra picture for us. I was so surprised at how quickly the photos printed out, and we loved how the scrapbook was ready for us when we got back to our hotel room that night. The props provided were very clean- they looked brand new. We were very surprised that the photo album online was ready so quickly after our wedding- we loved looking at them while we were on our honeymoon. Our photo CD was also sent to our home very quickly. I can't recommend Sweet Booths enough. Our guests are still talking about it!

• Wedding: 12/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Sweet Booths for our wedding reception and it was a hit with
all of our guests! The planning process was easy with very timely
responses and a personalized photo template designed for us well in
advance of our wedding date. On the actual day, set up was smooth and
on time. Our guests had lots of fun taking photos, especially with all
of the props supplied. We also got a link to our private online
gallery as well as a CD with all of the pictures very quickly after
the wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Booth was a delight to work with. The staff was very professional, extremely helpful, and the pictures turned out amazing. We were happy to have them at our wedding and would recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the first time we contacted Sweet Booths, they were very responsive and professional. They worked with us to provide exactly the backdrop and props we wanted. Sweet Booths was a definite highlight of our wedding reception. Our guests LOVED it! We chose the scrapbook option and were beyond thrilled to be handed a lovely finished scrapbook at the end of our reception. It such beautiful photo book, and we will cherish it forever! I would definitely recommend Sweet Booths to future brides, or anyone looking to add a special element to an event.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our photo booth was a hit at our wedding! Connie and her team were easy to work with, friendly, and responsive. She works with you to design a personalized photo backdrop and banner for your event. There is no better way to capture your guests enjoying themselves than with these fantastic high-resolution photos! We will cherish ours for years to come!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Having attended a friend's wedding where Sweet Booths was a vendor, I immediately knew I wanted to book Sweet Booths for my wedding. I was impressed by the quality of the photobooth picture (4x6s are so much better than classic strips!), the range of props, and the ease of a "theatre booth" (so much easier for guests to get in/out and more guests can fit into a single picture).

Sweet Booths was great to work with throughout the process. They were responsive and easy to communicate with. They were very flexible with my thoughts on the customized logo/banner image. On the wedding day, they arrived promptly at the venue for set up. All of our guests loved the photobooth, and Sweet Booths did a great job keeping the line moving throughout the night.

Within a week of the wedding, they sent us a link on smughug with all our photos, and mailed us a CD as well.

Would highly recommend them for your wedding/event!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I rented the sweet booth photobooth service for my wedding. All my guests had so much fun!!! Thank you :)

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We booked the "Sweet Booths" traditional photo booth for our wedding and it was a hit. The line was so long, even the guests sitting nearby it had to wait to get on line! What I liked was the booth itself was a very classy white wooden booth and didn't stick out like a sore thumb in our ballroom. Also, they run a personal slideshow of photos you provide on the screen outside the booth. I love having the wedding scrapbook/guestbook to look back on.

Anna & Connie were very professional and pleasant to work with. Just note that the Sweet Booths only has 2 options for the background, a red or black velvet curtain. The fun backgrounds you see on their website only works in their theater booths. The reasons we did not go with the theater booth though is because it would not have fit inside the ballroom and have to be on the outside. We wanted to keep the photo booth inside our ballroom so guests weren't filtering in and out all the time. Plus we felt a lot of our guests tend to be on the shyer side, so we thought the privacy of the Sweet Booths was more fitting.

I just wish our attendant maybe could have done a better job informing our guests that the video option allows them to leave a private video message to the bride and groom. Our guests weren't aware of the video option & everyone automatically hit the "Photo" button. Sweet Booths provides a gallery link to all the photos after the wedding to share with your guests. I would have liked this even better if it showed the photos in its original format of the 4 shots with the personalized banner design.

Overall, I am happy we had a photo booth at our wedding as this is always a crowd favorite. If they could figure out a way to use the fun backgrounds from the theater booths for their classic wooden 'Sweet Booth', I think it would have be perfect. And if you go with the theater booth, then Sweet Booths definitely would be a great choice for your wedding!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Booths did an incredible job at my wedding. I had initially encountered them at a Yelp event and loved the result so much that I knew I wanted to hire them for my wedding. From the very start, they were super easy to work with, and I had nothing to worry about the day-of. The pictures are fantastic, and the guestbook that Connie put together is so priceless. All of our guests gushed about how fantastic the booth was, and Connie really pumped up the energy and got all of the guests into the props and pictures!

1 Review
917-740-8280
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards