Supersounds Entertainment

Supersounds Entertainment

Voted Vt's #1 Dj Company on Wedding Wire

79 Meadow Lane
Underhill, VT 05489 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Supersounds Entertainment was excellent to work with. To start with, I met with Grant, the owner, to whom I must have directed a hundred questions. I didn't really understand wedding DJ-ing so I asked him everything from how do you get people dancing to how do you explain what kind of personality you are looking for. He answered all of these questions quickly with easy and patience. Talking with him made me feel that he understood me and that they would have it under control. Once you decide to go with Supersounds, you have the pick of DJs on their staff. They make it easy by having demos online of each. You select your top choices and then the week of the wedding, a specific DJ gets assigned. In order to communicate likes, dislikes, and information about the wedding (first dance song, introductions, etc.) they have a really simply questionnaire which gets the information on paper for them. If you have any specific requests, they suggest sending them the music on a CD a month before the wedding at the latest. Our first dance song required a little bit of editing, which Grant confirmed complete just a few days after we had popped it in the mail.

The DJ we had for the wedding was Paul. Paul did a phenomenal job, kept the dance floor packed all night, read the crowd, stayed in the background until needed, and ended the night perfectly (I had asked that the last song be "Dirty Water" because we're huge Red Sox fans and as the lights came up, he played "Sweet Caroline" which got our guests all singing along as they collected their stuff). I got comments from a few different people that he was the best DJ they had ever had at a wedding. The reception would not have been such a resounding success (read: party!) without Paul there.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Outstanding service, professionalism, and most importantly, music from Supersounds, and particularly from our DJ, Mike. Many of our guests commented on how great the dancing portion of the wedding was, and we give full credit to Mike for making that happen. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Paul Pecor for our Wedding at the Capitol Plaza in Montpelier VT. I live in Boston, so being able to schedule everything via email and over the phone was great. Paul called me and we discussed any small details that I wanted done at the wedding beforehand and he did a great job making sure all my requests were fulfilled. During the wedding all the guests were coming up to me and saying the DJ was the best they had ever seen. Paul kept the guests involved and dancing all night. Almost the whole wedding was still there at the end of the night so we ended up purchasing an extra hour because people were having so much fun and didn't want it to be over yet. I definitely without a doubt recommend Paul Pecor and Supersounds for your wedding needs. I didn't have to worry about a thing at my wedding because Paul took care of everything and did a great job! Kira & Kris Sullivan

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian was our DJ aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen. He had everyone dancing as soon as dinner ended and kept the party going all night with a variety of different styles of music. He planned out the events of the night with us and was incredibly flexible and easy to work with. Thank you!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paulie was our DJ at our wedding and he was awesome. He called me a few days before the wedding to ensure everything was in line and even was excited for our ideas for the music. he read the crowd so well and we had the best dance party. He would have played music for us all night if the wedding planner hadn't shut us down. Amazing customer service and such a great group of people!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the photo booth! It was absolutely awesome :)...it was a big hit and the photo booth attendant was just wonderful! He made sure people signed our guest book and made sure myself and my husband got in the photo booth to take pictures and he used the photos for the cover of the album! The album is very high quality and very sleek...it's a must have for all weddings. They also traveled all the way to lake placid ny for us! They are amazing :)

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike Toomey did an amazing job at our wedding. He called us in advance to talk about the details of our wedding. On the day of the wedding he came and meet with us to see if there was anything else we needed. Mike was very professional and he kept the party going all night. I would highly recommend Mike and super sounds to anyone getting married.

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grant and Supersounds DJ has always been my first choice for my wedding day and they delivered in every way that I knew they could. Corey Hevrin was our DJ and he was spot on with his song selection and his ability to get everyone involved and having a good time. Grant offered us a few "new" things that they had for weddings including their uplighting (which was great and added a cool new feel to the place) and their photobooth (a definite must have at weddings as it inspires fun to all). Corey was great with the microphone, engaging the crowd and talking clearly and distinctly. The wedding reception wouldnt have been the same without him. He found ways to make people laugh and to enjoy their time. Logan(I believe) ran our photobooth and he did an amazing job inspiring people to have a good time and to get creative. We got a really nice book after, filled with the pictures everyone took in the booth and Grant was prompt with getting us a complete digital copy on disc. If youre looking for everything to go the way you want it to and have the time of your life...I would definitely recommend Supersounds and their mix of awesome professionals that absolutely ensure youre having the best time.

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ Jeff was FANTASTIC! Grant is the company owner and he was so helpful in explaining to us everything that our DJ would need. He was great leading up to the wedding. Two days before the wedding Jeff called to just review all of the information I had given him. During that call I gave him a very bizarre request, asking for a youtube song that is a parody of the hit song "Rude". He said he would look into it, but I figured he wouldn't be able to get it. At the wedding he actually came up to me and said he'd found it! Throughout the ceremony Jeff did an amazing job reading the crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor. We barely sat down the entire night! It was everything I could've asked for and more.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Supersounds, Grant, and our DJ Paul Pecor were absolute dreams. Grant worked with us on our ceremony music leading up the wedding and the week of our wedding our DJ met with us to go over everything so we were all on the same page. On the day of, our DJ arrived early, set up, and continuously checked in with EVERYONE to make sure the JP, bride, groom, and caterer were on the same page. Our DJ, Paul, was more than a DJ- he kept the night moving, brought us drinks while we waited to be introduced and kept the entire night on schedule. When it got SUPER hot in our reception area, he was open to moving the dance floor to a new location. Our guests did not leave the dance floor ONCE the entire night. We could not be happier with our DJ- he's the BEST!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The moment Supersounds DJ, Paul Pecor, entered the wedding venue (The Ponds) I was able to relax! As the mother of the bride I had a lot on my mind. I knew Paul was going to take charge of the flow of the event including playing the ceremony music, moving the guests towards dinner seating, bride and groom entrance, toasts, cake cutting, not to mention keeping the party going w/ perfect dancing songs! Paul made the event feel seamless. I could focus on enjoying the many beautiful moments, our guests, and our daughter and her new husband instead of worrying about the event's roll out!
For prep before the big day he helped us to get organized w/ a questionnaire. He had a great conversation with our daughter the day before the wedding to make sure everything was ready to go including how to pronounce names.
Paul has a wealth of knowledge and experience, he's confident and in charge w/out ever being overbearing! His talent played a substantial role in our daughter and son-in-law feeling that their wedding day was "the best day of their lives"!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The dj was amazing! We had Jeff Davis as our dj and he was amazing!!! He was very flexible with our schedule! He was always checking in with us throughout the whole evening about different details! He kept the party going and everyone had a blast which meant the most to us as the bride and groom! Thanks so much Supersounds!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with SuperSounds and DJ Matt Bristol was the best! They accomodated all of our special requests for music, allowed us to use their sound system for our service, and provided impromptu emcee support during our reception. Matt got our party jump-started when things started to slow down as the evening wore on. He did a great job helping everyone feel comfortable at our wedding, and many of our guests commented on how great our DJ was!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Supersounds Entertainment spectacular! Grant and his team are amazing and easy to work with. When you book with Supersounds, make sure you get the photo booth too! It's the icing on the cake for entertaining your guests!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ (Bucky) not only was professional and enthusiastic, but he kept the dance floor packed! We even kept him for an extra hour, and people were still asking for more! We also had their up-lighting and it pulled the whole room together and made the entire event surreal throughout. People say that the DJ makes or breaks your reception and Bucky definitely MADE our night special and memorable!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Mike Toomey was great. He was our DJ for our wedding at the West Monitor Barn. He was very professional to work with and was very helpful in walking us through what he needed from us to properly host our event. Mike was also able to gauge the audience very well and keep things partying all night long.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
802-899-2823
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment