Supersounds Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mike Toomey was our DJ aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen, and he did a fantastic job! During the week leading up to the wedding, Mike reached out to us to confirm all the details and songs we wanted during our ceremony and reception. He is so professional and definitely knows what he's doing. Our guests enjoyed themselves and left the wedding saying how fun it was. That was our goal, and I know Mike and Supersounds Entertainment were a big part of making the day what it was. I highly recommend their services.

Services Used: DJ

I am the mom of the bride and my husband and I found Supersounds and met with Grant who was excellent in explaining everything we needed to know about the entertainment part of a wedding. He was professional, friendly, helpful, and great at responding to any questions we had immediately. So impressed with him that we booked Supersounds for not only the DJ but for the photobooth, and videography. Everything went perfectly at the wedding. Bucky Brandt was our DJ and words cannot express fully enough what an outstanding job he did. The reception was so much fun and every guest was on the floor dancing. Multiple guests told us how it was the "most fun they had in their lives." We credit so much to Bucky for keeping everyone involved and dancing and being an outstanding emcee for the night. The photobooth was also outstanding and everyone enjoyed themselves so much and the album the bride and groom were given at the end of the night with everyone's pictures and notes was awesome!! We are excited to see the video but if it is anything like the rest of the services we received we will be extremely happy I am sure! Thank you Grant, Bucky and Supersounds for an amazing amazing time! You guys are the best!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
Recently Married

Bucky was the DJ for my daughter's wedding on July 24th at the Ponds at Bolton Valley and he did an excellent job! We also needed a microphone for guitar music For the processional and also the Officiant and Supersounds helped us out with that too. A great job done and everyone had a great time!

1 Review
Recently Married

I initially wanted to have a band play for my wedding, however it didn't fit with the budget we had set. We chose to go with Supersounds DJ and I would not do it any other way now! Grant Allendorf, the owner, was great. He responded promptly to all of my questions.
Bucky Brandt was our DJ and did a great job. We had an outdoor ceremony at the reception site and he was there early to set up and make sure the sound for the ceremony was perfect. We had no sound issues, and everyone could hear us clearly. He had ideas to keep the kids busy at the end of dinner. He played a great mix of music for our guests ( ages 4-80)- and they were all dancing! My guests kept telling me how much fun they had at the wedding, and I have to thank Bucky for making that happen!

Services Used: DJ

While the two DJ companies we were considering both seemed equally qualified, we ultimately went with Supersounds because they were slightly cheaper. Grant was our main contact throughout the planning process and was always incredibly responsive to our inquiries and was very diligent about making sure he had the correct songs, timeline, details, etc. Our DJ on the night of our wedding was Paul Pecor and we couldn't have asked for ANYONE better. So many people have mentioned to us, unsolicited, what a great DJ he was. He was considerate to everyone, encouraging my MOH behind the scenes when she was nervous, put priority on playing the songs we had requested, keeping the volume loud enough for everyone to have fun on the dance floor but subtle enough that everyone could still have conversations, even greeting guests that arrived to the ceremony early (well, lost, is more accurate.) He felt the vibe on the dance floor and kept the dancing going for people of all ages. He also moved the toasts and first dances along seamlessly.

In fact, when we spoke to Paul over speaker-phone for the first time a few days before our wedding, my husband and I agreed that he seemed like the kind of guy that we would want to be friends with. As soon as he cut the last song of the night, I went to him immediately and gave him a huge hug. He made it a fun and memorable party, not just for us, but for our guests, and we will always be so grateful that he was a part of our wedding celebration.

MzRiaT
07/04/2015

I purchased a JumpOnIt! Deal a year in advance before my wedding for SuperSounds Entertainment and glad I did! Grant and Mike were great to work with. Grant answered all my questions and provided information I needed in planning out my music list and what to expect. DJ Mike Toomey was great! I'm so glad to have him DJ at our 4th of July wedding. He is a true master at his art. He has been in the business for many years and was flexible and accomodating to our requests and needs. We incorporated some vietnamese music and everyone had a great time! He kept the party going and stayed until the very end. I would highly recommend SuperSounds Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

Supersounds was great to work with throughout the whole planning process and during our wedding aboard Lake Champlain Cruises. Our DJ, Duane Dakin was fantastic!!

Services Used: DJ

Supersounds Dj and Logan Vanasse made everything so smooth and pleasant.

Recently Married

Supersounds Entertainment was excellent to work with. To start with, I met with Grant, the owner, to whom I must have directed a hundred questions. I didn't really understand wedding DJ-ing so I asked him everything from how do you get people dancing to how do you explain what kind of personality you are looking for. He answered all of these questions quickly with easy and patience. Talking with him made me feel that he understood me and that they would have it under control. Once you decide to go with Supersounds, you have the pick of DJs on their staff. They make it easy by having demos online of each. You select your top choices and then the week of the wedding, a specific DJ gets assigned. In order to communicate likes, dislikes, and information about the wedding (first dance song, introductions, etc.) they have a really simply questionnaire which gets the information on paper for them. If you have any specific requests, they suggest sending them the music on a CD a month before the wedding at the latest. Our first dance song required a little bit of editing, which Grant confirmed complete just a few days after we had popped it in the mail.

The DJ we had for the wedding was Paul. Paul did a phenomenal job, kept the dance floor packed all night, read the crowd, stayed in the background until needed, and ended the night perfectly (I had asked that the last song be "Dirty Water" because we're huge Red Sox fans and as the lights came up, he played "Sweet Caroline" which got our guests all singing along as they collected their stuff). I got comments from a few different people that he was the best DJ they had ever had at a wedding. The reception would not have been such a resounding success (read: party!) without Paul there.

Services Used: DJ

Outstanding service, professionalism, and most importantly, music from Supersounds, and particularly from our DJ, Mike. Many of our guests commented on how great the dancing portion of the wedding was, and we give full credit to Mike for making that happen. Highly recommended!

Services Used: DJ

We used Paul Pecor for our Wedding at the Capitol Plaza in Montpelier VT. I live in Boston, so being able to schedule everything via email and over the phone was great. Paul called me and we discussed any small details that I wanted done at the wedding beforehand and he did a great job making sure all my requests were fulfilled. During the wedding all the guests were coming up to me and saying the DJ was the best they had ever seen. Paul kept the guests involved and dancing all night. Almost the whole wedding was still there at the end of the night so we ended up purchasing an extra hour because people were having so much fun and didn't want it to be over yet. I definitely without a doubt recommend Paul Pecor and Supersounds for your wedding needs. I didn't have to worry about a thing at my wedding because Paul took care of everything and did a great job! Kira & Kris Sullivan

Services Used: DJ

Brian was our DJ aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen. He had everyone dancing as soon as dinner ended and kept the party going all night with a variety of different styles of music. He planned out the events of the night with us and was incredibly flexible and easy to work with. Thank you!

Services Used: DJ

Paulie was our DJ at our wedding and he was awesome. He called me a few days before the wedding to ensure everything was in line and even was excited for our ideas for the music. he read the crowd so well and we had the best dance party. He would have played music for us all night if the wedding planner hadn't shut us down. Amazing customer service and such a great group of people!!

Services Used: DJ

We had the photo booth! It was absolutely awesome :)...it was a big hit and the photo booth attendant was just wonderful! He made sure people signed our guest book and made sure myself and my husband got in the photo booth to take pictures and he used the photos for the cover of the album! The album is very high quality and very sleek...it's a must have for all weddings. They also traveled all the way to lake placid ny for us! They are amazing :)

Services Used: DJ

From day one of calling Super Sounds I knew that I was in good hands. Grant was great at taking my crazy ideas and making sense of all of them. I was able to knock out a bunch of issues on my list in about 15 minutes. These guys really know how to make a wedding work! After planning was over I spoke with Logan our DJ a couple weeks before the big day to hash out all of the final details. He was amazing at calming me down and figuring out all of the little scheduling details, even some I hadn't considered. Finally on our wedding day Logan showed up early and was ready to go as soon as I came in the room (before guests arrived). He was even better in person, going above and beyond by helping to move tables where I wanted them! From cocktails to dinner everything was perfect. The music never stopped and set the mood perfectly. Dancing started and right off the bat Logan seemed to be able to read minds. My family is still talking about how much fun they had. We even sprung for an extra hour at 10pm. In summary I can't say enough great things about our DJ and Super Sounds. My sister just booked them for her wedding next year, I can't wait!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Mike Toomey did an amazing job at our wedding. He called us in advance to talk about the details of our wedding. On the day of the wedding he came and meet with us to see if there was anything else we needed. Mike was very professional and he kept the party going all night. I would highly recommend Mike and super sounds to anyone getting married.