Sugar Branch Events
You sparkle! So should your Event!
Newport Beach, CA 92660  | map

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Lindsay, Brittany and the other wonderful women of SugarBranch Events were fantastic to work with. We utilized their "full service" coordination package for our July wedding and it was worth every penny. Their professionalism, expertise, and their use of vendor relationships truly transformed my dream of a fairytale wedding into a reality. It would be an injustice to call Lindsay and Brittany vendors as this process has made them as members of our family. They were never afraid to tell me whether an idea would work or not, and above all always found a way to make my wedding dreams come true...even when I made those late night calls ;) They were always so positive and calm throughout the entire wedding process, which really made the experience so special for my entire family. From the planning, to the rehearsal and at the wedding, the SugarBranch team made everything feel so elegant, so spectacular and so perfect. Our friends and family are still raving about how fabulous our LA wedding at the downtown Jonathan Club was...more than two months later! We love love love SugarBranch and highly recommend their services!!
Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My experience with Sugar Branch was positively fabulous. My husband and I live in Pennsylvania and planned a destination wedding in Dana Point, CA. We couldn't have put our wedding in better hands. Lindsay was always available and replied to my MANY emails in a timely and professional manner. She handled all of our wants and needs without fail. Being across the country, I put my vendors in her hands and couldn't have been happier!! I will never forget how I felt that day, seeing my vision come to life. Our guests were awed, and many expressed that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Britt was awesome the day of, and made sure we were well taken care of and that everything went perfectly. When people ask me "How was your wedding?" I simply state, "it was a dream." Many thanks and much gratitude Lindsay and Britt!! We love you!
Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
One of the best decisions I made during my planning process was choosing Sugar Branch Events for my wedding planning/design needs. I had interviewed a handful of wedding planners before I met Lindsay and was so impressed by her professionalism, warm personality, and thoughtfulness. She's incredibly detail-oriented, organized, and has impeccable taste which helped with the logistics and overall design and feel of our wedding. Her communication skills are unmatched and I appreciated that throughout the yearlong planning process, she was always quick to respond to my emails with thoughtful advice and ideas. This was especially important to me since I was planning my LA wedding from San Francisco. I always felt like I was in good hands and taken care of as a client, and that Lindsay had my back at all times. Some of our guests told us that our wedding was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and commented on all of the day's details and how on top of it my planner was. I know the day would not have gone as smoothly were it not for Lindsay and team. I highly recommend Lindsay to any bride looking for a superstar wedding planner and overall terrific person to work with.
Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got married a few months ago and Sugar Branch was one of the BEST vendors we had! Lindsay was so sweet and so easy to work with. I am not a floral expert so it was nice having Lindsay help me create the idea I had in mind and working with the price so it wasnt an arm and a leg. Everything turned out so perfect and so beautiful I couldn't imagine it any other way! I HIGHLY recommend Sugar Branch Events.
Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sugar Branch Events did day-of coordination and floral design for our November wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Lindsay was more than happy to answer every single question I could come up with. They provided checklists and timelines that would make every bride swoon! The girls answered probably one thousand emails from me throughout the planning process and revised the timeline a hundred times without a blink of an eye! So accommodating. I definitely could not have gotten together all the little details without their help! We met with Britt several weeks before the wedding at our venue to go over the timeline and other coordination items with the venue's coordinator. Her level of professionalism with my family impressed them all! We had quite a large wedding party, but Britt handled them all wonderfully on the day of the rehearsal - it was even raining, so we had to discuss plans in the rain, then move inside to complete the rehearsal. Not ideal, but Britt made sure everything would run smoothly the next day! On the day of the wedding, everything happened just so quickly! Luckily, the sky cleared and there wasn't a rain drop in sight - the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we discussed - even better!! The gazebo didn't lend itself to a draping like we discussed earlier so Lindsay made aisle decorations to make up for it that were beautiful! The flowers were perfect. It was definitely the best day of our lives and we are thankful to all the ladies at SBE for all of their help!
Wedding: 11/23/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am absolutely in love with Sugar Branch!!! I used them for day-of-coordination and floral design. I am so unbelievably thankful and forever grateful to Lindsay and Britt for helping me bring my dream wedding to life. They were so incredible during the entire year of wedding planning. Lindsay responded to every email so quickly with all the information I needed and more. She reminded me of tasks that I needed to get done and was always available in stressful times or when I needed advice. She even takes initiative to offer tips and other helpful information. Britt and her team coordinated my huge wedding party at the rehearsal and wedding flawlessly. I could not have imagined it to go any better than it did. My guests were raving about the Sugar Branch team and I am still in awe over what an amazing job they did. Lindsay and Britt are extremely talented, detail-oriented, and they understood my vision completely. And as a bonus, they are the sweetest people to work with. I always felt so comfortable with them and they make sure they go above and beyond for you.
Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sugar Branch is AMAZING!!!!!!! I could not have planned my wedding without them. Lindsay answered every single silly AND important question that I had leading up to the wedding. Britt and Emily were amazing on the wedding day!! My guests kept telling me how wonderful my coordinators were and I was stress free because of them! I also used Sugar Branch for my flowers - I wanted a very specific look for my centerpieces and Lindsay was completely flexible with me. My wedding day wouldn't have been the perfect day it was without Sugar Branch!!! Thank you ladies!!! <3
Wedding: 10/19/2013

Kimmerz 1 Reviews
Lindsay is Phenomenal! I hired her for my wedding with only a few months left and she helped tie ALL the loose ends and kept me on track. We both decided that the Partial Planning Package + a la carte services for items I needed sourced and projects I needed help with best fit my coordination needs. I trusted Lindsay 1000% with everything despite being a super organized TYPE A bride that is used to doing everything herself. She sourced items for me and I loved all of her choices. Not only did she find items I loved but she was also budget conscientious. Some projects she helped me with was sourcing frames, glass vase pedestal for our cards, she made a gorgeous custom Manzanita wishing tree and all the tags, she put together our favors for us, she sourced the bathroom canisters with all the fix-ins and so much more. Lindsay is also a wonderful source of information and guidance for anything wedding related. We found our amazing photographer, videographer, DJ/MC & Custom Paper Goods Designer all from her. All of her vendor referrals are top notch. She did not charge extra a la carte referral fees for this as it was part of our package. I thought this was awesome! She is the sweetest person and I adore her. She truly looks out for the best interest for her clients. This is something that not all talented coordinators do. I found Sugar Branch Events by blog stalking the internet for Palm Springs weddings. I feel so lucky to have found her as we live up North and we had our wedding in Southern CA so we had to heavily rely on reviews and our instincts. She is creative, artistic and made me feel like I was her only bride. On the day of the wedding Lindsay and her assistant Emily took care of everything and I did not have a worry in the world. I know they worked extremely hard that day but you would never know as they both always had a smile and being on top of things seemed effortless for them. Highly recommend Sugar Branch Events a million times.
Wedding: 10/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lindsay Geisler from Sugar Branch Events was very professional and accommodating. She really listened to everything I wanted for my centerpieces, aisle runner, ceremony arch and boutiques. She was able to provide me everything I imaged and more. I could not have been happier with the results the day of the wedding.
Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Britt and Lindsay are a phenomenal team. They are extremely professional and did an amazing job coordinating my wedding. I hired Sugar Branch Events for their month-of coordinating and spoke with Lindsay several times to go over all of the vendor contracts and details. She created an amazing schedule for the day of the wedding and also a very detailed checklist. Britt was our actual day-of coordinator and she was amazing. She ran the rehearsal perfectly and then the day of the wedding she and her assistant Emily were incredible. They helped my parents load all of our flower arrangements into the cars and made sure that every single one of the props we used got home. My parents were super impressed. I would highly, highly, highly recommend them!
Wedding: 09/08/2013

Natalie 5 Reviews
At first, I was not exactly sure if I really needed to hire a day of coordinator for our wedding as I'm a perfectionist and like to know things are getting done. I had called a few other wedding planners before contacting Sugar Branch Events and I just did not feel comfortable with them. I placed an inquiry with Sugar Branch Events and Lindsay contacted me right away. From the start she was amazing. She went over what the day of coordination package included along with the cost but also started asking me questions about our wedding, our ideas, theme, vision, etc. She really showed me that she cared about what we wanted our day to be like and that she understood our vision. I felt at ease with her and knew I can trust her with our special day.

Although it was for day of coordination services, Lindsay always made sure to check in during the months before the wedding. She has a wedding checklist she gives you and also makes sure to send you emails periodically to remind you of things that needed to be getting done. If it weren't for her there were things I would have definitely forgot (thanks Lindsay!!). During the planning process she gave me some vendor referrals that were very professional and amazing to work with as well.

When the big day finally arrived it felt so good to not have to worry about anything, knowing Lindsay and Emily were taking care of everything and making sure all the vendors were where they were supposed to be. We were able to enjoy our day thanks to both of these wonderful girls. They are very friendly, professional and organized. Our family and guests could not stop commenting on how well coordinated our wedding had been and how everything flowed so smoothly.

Hiring a day of coordinator was honestly some of the money best spent on our wedding. Lindsay and Emily, we can't thank you enough for giving us a stress free day and letting us enjoy our day to fullest. Thank you!!!
Wedding: 08/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married in August 2013 in San Juan Capistrano. Sugar Branch Events did our floral arrangements for our wedding day. Lindsay was so much fun to work with and she did an amazing job! From the first time I met with Lindsay I knew she would be the perfect person to make our floral dreams come true! She was so easy to work with. I would give her ideas of what I was envisioning, and she just ran with it. I probably changed my order about 100 times, and every time she was so accommodating and quick to update the order so I always knew what changes were made. I had a mixture of floral arrangements and candles/bud vases for centerpieces, and Lindsay did a fantastic job putting it all together! We had our ceremony in front of a fountain, and Lindsay did such a great job framing the fountain, from the beautiful rose petal designs down the aisle, to the gorgeous standing alter pieces, to the stunning hydrangeas that topped off the fountain. I couldn’t have asked for the ceremony and the reception to be set up any more beautiful than it was! Thank you Lindsay and Sugar Branch for being a part of our special day and helping to make our wedding day dreams come true!

Lots of love,
Stephanie & Dino
Wedding: 08/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hiring Sugar Branch was hands down one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process! From start to finish, they exceeded our expectations. Whether they were offering advice or confirming vendors, they were always trustworthy, reliable and professional. Although they were planning other weddings, my emails were responded to almost immediately. It was so impressive! There were countless items they helped with but one thing in particular that stands out was creating our timeline. We had a catholic ceremony that started at 3pm and our reception didn’t end until 11pm so how everything “flowed” was very important to me. They did an amazing job offering different scenarios and giving advice from all the other weddings they have planned (they have so much experience!). What we ended up with was even better than I could have imagined. I honestly got comments on and after the wedding day about how well everything flowed! The timeline is the foundation of your big day and I am so thankful for Sugar Branch’s expertise in creating ours! We had the best experience with Sugar Branch and I would recommend them to EVERY bride! Our wedding day was incredible and Sugar Branch was there every step of the way to ensure everything went perfectly. We are forever grateful for their incredible help and for allowing us to have the best night of our lives!
Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We worked with Lindsay, Brittany, and Emily of Sugar Branch Events, and they are all wonderful! Lindsay guided us through the planning process - she kept us on schedule and had wonderful vendor suggestions. Brittany and Emily were at our ceremony/reception and oversaw the setup at our venue.

I have to say that we had such an amazing wedding day. I was so calm on the day of, and it was because I knew everything was being taken care of by the fabulous ladies of Sugar Branch. I really never thought I would have so much fun at my own wedding... I never worried about a thing! Brittany and Emily were both fantastic - especially when we had to squeeze in my Dad's "surprise" second speech! All the details turned out so well, and I can't tell you how many people told me how much fun they had at our wedding. My parents were just thrilled. They have not stopped talking about how great they thought everything was, and how Sugar Branch just "handled everything." We loved working with Sugar Branch Events!
Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lindsay and Brit are AMAZING women, and they are the only people I would hire for wedding planning!!! Their organized, personal approach to wedding planning is unsurpassed. On the wedding day, everything went so smoothly, and all I had to do was be there, get makeup/hair, get in my dress, and walk down the aisle. I literally was carefree the entire day!! I cannot say enough positive things about both of them!!
Wedding: 07/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I enlisted the help of Lindsay and Britt from Sugar Branch Events to help plan our June 2013 wedding. It was hands-down the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. The SBE team took our vision and ran with it! They were on top of everything; coordinating vendors, answering daunting design questions, following up on every last detail, and sending reminders and timelines to make sure we stayed on track. They truly made our dream wedding become a reality. They are a great group of detail oriented, knowledgable, hard working women and, not to mention, a ton of fun! SBE was a pleasure to work with and I can't recommend them highly enough.
Wedding: 06/22/2013
 949-233-0693
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire