Subito Strings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Subito Strings is AMAZING!!!

I booked Subito Strings to play for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and they were beyond terrific!

I chose the quartet for a fuller sound as was not disappointed. They have an extensive list of music to choose from, from classical, to modern, and an incredibly talented team of musicians with impressive backgrounds.

Rebecca was very accommodating, professional, and very easy to deal with!

Overall my wife and I were very ecstatic to have their string quartet perform their amazingly beautiful music at our wedding!

I absolutely recommend hiring Rebecca and her team for any bride-to-be's wedding!!!!

Thanks again Rebecca for adding that magical romantic formula to our wedding ceremony!!!

Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I hired Subito Strings to play at our wedding last August and they were spectacular! Rebecca was professional, friendly, and prompt with her communication from the very beginning--fantastic business. On the wedding day, the string quartet played absolutely beautifully-- I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to play at our ceremony! A wonderful mix of classical and contemporary hits-- and they all sounded amazing! I highly recommend Subito Strings! Music is very important to us and we are glad that we chose good musicians...such a wonderful part of our wedding day memories!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Subito Strings did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding. Rebecca was very easy to work with and always responsive. Their performance was impeccable and elevated our wedding to a truly memorable event. We encountered a small problem on the day of our wedding which required that Subito Strings perform for an extra 30-minutes. They did so without hesitation and saved the day. Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We hired Subito Strings to provide a string quartet for our July 2013 wedding and it made all the difference. Coordinator (and violinist) Rebecca Chung was super helpful, patient and quick to respond -- and offered great suggestions regarding song choices for the ceremony.

The group has a huge repertoire, from which we chose songs from musicals, Beatles, Queen, Guns n' Roses as well as more traditional selections. They also offer songs outside their repertoire for a slightly larger fee. Overall, they are really affordable and their total price fit within our tight budget.

We are so glad we booked them and many of our guests complimented us on choosing Subito Strings, whose musicians gave a beautiful, flawless performance that gave our wedding that extra touch that made it, without a doubt, absolutely perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Subitro Strings was great and Rebecca was a pleasure to work with. They have a huge selection of music both classic and contemporary and you can listen to some samples on their website. Rebecca makes it super easy. You get a document with a complete list of their repertoire for all arrangements (they have many options to fit your budget) and a form to select your songs. Rebecca also can give you plenty of advice and options based on her years of experience with weddings and what works well based on your taste and ceremony. We ended-up changing from a trio to a quartet as the selection for the quartet is much larger (plus I wanted to walk down the aisle to What a Wonderful World which was only arranged for the quartet), and since we were having them play both the ceremony and cocktail hour we needed to pick approximately 18 songs to fill the time. Also, it was really cool being able to watch the wedding party walk down to the music before I made the grand entrance; made the event very surreal and as if I was watching a performance. The sound and quality was great. Hire Subito Strings!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Rebecca provided a string trio during my daughter's wedding dinner hour, which was outdoors on a lawn area at Malibou Lake Mountain Club. Subito Strings performed beautifully to the delight of our guests. So many folks mentioned the exceptional talent of these accomplished musicians. It was a wonderful experience.

Diana
05/18/2013

We had the pleasure to have Subito Strings' string quartet play our ceremony music for our May 2013 wedding. They were absolutely marvelous. As soon as I heard their music playing while I was tucked away hidden from my groom and guests, I got the chills all over me. I didn't get so see them as I walked down the isle due to nerves and my focus being on the love of my life :) but our photographers captured them for us in our photos and it was there that I saw the class and elegance they added to our wedding. I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Rebecca at Subito Strings was great to work with. She responded to e-mails in a timely manner and was so accommodating. My husband and I wanted specific songs to be played during our ceremony and it was no problem for Subito Strings.

Jeff
04/21/2013

Subito Strings and Rebecca are fantastic! We found Rebecca from online searches and called because of the great reviews we read. Subito Strings was the prefect find. Rebecca put together a quartet for us to play during our ceremony and we were able easily pick a wide selection of music from Subito's repertoire. We had one special request, to play Pure Imagination, as we walked down the aisle. Rebecca was able to play it, without hesitation, and both we and our guests loved it! A highlight of the day and a wonderful group!

DANNY
1 Review
10/05/2012

WOW.
We had Rebecca play our wedding in October. We chose the violin/guitar combo. The performance was fantastic, they sounded great and conducted themselves in a professional manner. (punctuality, appearance)

But thats not the best part. In the months leading up to the wedding, I worked very closely with Rebecca in arranging a "mini performance" for my new bride, in which I played guitar with the band. This require LOTS of emails, phone calls and patience from Rebecca, which I greatly appreciated. She helped me put together the whole thing, from arranging the music to making sure the equipment was in order, as well as performed the song flawlessly. (Myself, not so flawless!)
They are true class acts, and I couldnt be happier with the level of service they provided.

Cheryl
09/15/2012

Rebecca was so great to work with! I loved the variety of the song selections. Subito strings made my wedding classy and fun at the same time.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Subito Strings was a wonderful addition to my June 2012 wedding. We had their quartet which sounded a-ma-zing. I am so grateful to Rebecca for all of her quick responses and accommodations--she made my day perfect! Not only do they play more classical tunes, but they add some fun and whimsy with songs from the Beatles, Michael Jackson, Coldplay, U2, even Smashing Pumpkins, etc. All in all we loved them!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Subito Strings played at our wedding in Feb 2012 and they were amazing. Their music was really beautiful and it was so fun and easy working with them on all of the prep details leading up the wedding. I highly recommend Subito Strings for any wedding, party or corporate event. I look forward to finding an excuse to use them again soon!

Lindsay
11/05/2011

Subito Strings was amazing!!!! It was so easy to work with Rebecca and she was so quick to respond to all my e-mails and so accommodating to all the various song requests I had. We were having singers being accompanied by the quartet, and Rebecca made sure to comply to the requests of the singers voice demands. The day of our wedding everything sounded PERFECT! . I HIGHLY recommend Subito Strings. They are great!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Hiring Subito Strings was so easy. Of all the musicians I saw, they had the best website with plenty of samples for you to listen to. They had song lists for quartets, trio's and duo's. We went with the duo for our wedding of about 100 people, and they sounded great. They have plenty of songs to choose from for a duo. Their song selection for had recommended selections for each part of the processional, which made it really easy. And they had contemporary pieces as well, which we did select and sounded great. The music for the wedding went great, no complaints here!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We hired them for a string trio to play when I walked down the aisle and they were amazing. But what makes them even MORE amazing is they play modern music like Michael Jackson, Coldplay, Radiohead, etc. Seriously, this is a must have at any weddding! Amazing!