Stylez Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stylez Entertainment is beyond amazing! My husband and I attended a wedding last year where Stylez Entertainment was the DJ. We knew instantly that we wanted to hire them for our wedding. Brian made the planning very easy and helped us make selections that we were unsure of. We left the music style open, which was the best option possible. Brian and Chris did not use a premixed list, and instead they played music that enhanced the dancing and fun of our guests. A month later people are still telling us that our wedding was the most fun they’ve had! Thank you so much Brian and Chris for adding to an unforgettable night!

Services Used: DJ

Stylez Entertainment was incredible and outperformed any DJ or live band I’ve seen at a wedding in recent memory. I grew up in the Cornwall area so was familiar with DJ Stylez, knowing he books out quite a bit he was the first vendor I called after picking my wedding date. Hearing he was already booked 12 months out for my wedding date my wife and in-laws (and OK maybe me too) were nervous to use one of Brian’s other company DJs and thought of other potential options such as a band. Brian assured us of his other DJ’s experience and the caliber of DJ we were getting and we are beyond happy that we stuck with Stylez Entertainment. Meeting with DJ CB Rock (Chris) prior to the wedding and talking through the timeline, song selection, etc. really put us at ease and we knew we had a great DJ. We provided our special dance songs, about 5 must play songs and other than that trusted that Chris would read the crowd. By the end of the night everyone’s feet hurt as people rarely left the dance floor and Chris absolutely knocked it out of the park. He was able to conform to the crowd and keep the party much more lively than I believe a band is capable of and at the end of the evening we had many friends asking for referrals due to his stellar performance. Chris was not only a fantastic DJ but did a great part to keep the entire evening running smoothly. He coordinated with the caterers, photographers and wedding party to keep things on schedule and went out of his way on many occasions to let us know he was willing to do absolutely anything to make sure we were not bothered with a worry in the world. If you are lucky enough to find that Stylez Entertainment is available on your date I would book without hesitation as they will do a great job. You can save your stress for other inevitable wedding decisions and know that these guys are here to take care of the partying, I really don’t think you can beat this level of service.

Services Used: DJ

Brian Stylez and his crew are amazing. They provided very personalized attention and service and the cost was very competitive. From our first meeting we really got the feeling that they knew what they were doing. He instilled us with utmost confidence in our event. We felt excited and inspired every time we came out of a meeting with him. On the event side of things the crew was prompt, professional, and approachable. Brian not only knew how to read the crowd and keep everyone entertained, but he got involved with the crowd and was interactive the entire night. They hit all of their cues on point and their transitioning between songs was flawless - we even had guests coming up to us saying how excellent the DJ was during the night! All in all we had a packed dance floor the ENTIRE night of our event. Also, we rented the photo booth from Stylez - the photos were excellent quality, the team supplied the fun props and costumes, and there was an attendant gluing the photos into a photobook the whole night. Our guests (especially my - the bride's - mom) LOVED the photobooth! And at the end of the night we had a really awesome keepsake of all our goofball friends.

Being as we’re in the wedding industry ourselves, we’ve seen a lot of DJs and not one has come close to the quality of personalized service as Stylez. We simply cannot overstate how highly we recommend them.

Services Used: DJ

Best DJ ever!! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! Brian is very easy to work with and truly makes the day about you. I would highly recommend him for any event; wedding, birthdays, anniversary parties.

Services Used: DJ

Brian Stylez was a class act for my wedding!!! Everyone raved how great the music was and Brian ensured everyone was having a great time!! I would highly recommend him for any of your dj needs!!

Services Used: DJ

Stylez Entertainment is the best! They DJ'd our wedding Thanksgiving weekend and we had THE BEST time!!! All of our family and friend raved about how much fun they had. People I did not even know could/would dance were out there al night long! He does a great mix of old & new, basically whatever you want played, they will! I gave Brian a list of songs I wanted played and certain genres and it was taken care of. Brian could not DJ our wedding, but he had another DJ there ( I cannot remember his name- so sorry!) and he was AMAZING!!! He was top notch and I danced all night. No one wanted the night to end. Thank you so much!!

Tracy
10/25/2014

Brian was better than just a DJ. He helped organize the whole wedding. He listened to our needs and really took control of a lot so that we could enjoy ourselves. He constantly asked me if I was having fun and got whatever I needed. He got everyone up on the dance floor when we wanted and really just played the perfect music for our wedding. He understood the crowd there and more importantly took a lot of time to understand my husband and I and picked music that completely reflected us. I couldn't be happier with having him at my wedding.

Private User
Recently Married

Brian was great he did just the right amount of interacting, and kept the party going all night. We gave him very little limits and he picked the best music to play and at the right times. We had a rainy out door wedding but he worked right through it as if it were a prefect day.Couldn't of asked for any better!

Services Used: DJ

Stylez Entertainment is the best. Brian is great to work with, he took our style, added his knowledge and passion for music to give us exactly what we were looking for on the big day. His professionalism and experience made the event move seamlessly. We would recommend Stylez Entertainment to anyone looking to have an event with a versatile DJ who will deliver the perfect music/dance event experience.

Services Used: DJ

Five stars is not enough for Brian and Stylez Entertainment!! I wish I could give him more...not to mention hire him again and do it all over again!! He was such a pleasure from the very beginning all the way to the end of the night! He is absolutely outstanding, kind, amazing at what he does, and a phenomenal sport!

Services Used: DJ

WOW! There are NO words to describe how amazing Brian Stylez is. People came up to us and said it was the best wedding reception they have ever been too - people were on the dance floor that we would have never guessed...He knew when to bring up the noise and party on and when to tone it down and have a slow song or two....Great sense of humor and wonderful family man. Loved working with him - don't go anywhere else!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Brian was the DJ at our wedding in July 2014. He is the best in the business. We are not super picky with music choices so he was able to guide us in choosing songs for different parts of the night. Brian kept the dance floor packed all night long and everyone had such a fun night. If you need a DJ for any event we would highly recommend him!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Where do I begin to address the incredible work ethic of this company? I was a bride on a budget and with very little time. Brian met my every need despite a very limited time schedule and exceeded expectation from the first meeting at a bridal show to the last a month prior to the wedding where we fine tuned all of the details of the big day! His crew is outstanding, bringing a emcee experience that kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG. I can't say enough about Stylez Entertainment, Brian and his crew. They do not need to be managed, they are professional and will take your event by the reigns, and they know their industry inside and out. They will read the crowd and keep everyone entertained and you will have a night to remember forever!

I am a VERY happy BRIDE!

Services Used: DJ

I don't not even know where to begin to put the excitement and enjoyment everyone shares into words! My wedding was such an amazing event thanks to Brian and Chris! As the bride, I was so happy to see everyone in both of our families and all of our friends dancing the ENTIRE night!! They knew just how to get everyone started and keep them going. I am still hearing, over two months later, how much fun everyone had and how the music really made the evening! And I have Stylez entertainment to thank for it. From the professionalism and flexibility to doing much of our work over the phone and computer, to knowing exactly how to work our crowd that night, I couldn't have asked for better service to help create my perfect night!

Kyle
05/25/2014

Brian and Chris did an amazing job! Brian wasn't available to DJ our wedding but he met with us consistently from the time we booked until the last meeting before the wedding. He was friendly, courteous, and professional. We felt like nothing could go wrong with Stylez Entertainment DJing our wedding and nothing did! Chris was our DJ and he did an amazing job. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He killed it. We couldn't have asked for anything more. He played all the songs we wanted, didn't play the ones we asked him not to, and kept everyone dancing! It was better than anything we could have asked for. You will have the best wedding possible by going with Stylez Entertainment!

Janice
05/10/2014

Having Brian as my DJ was the highlight of my wedding. People danced all night long. Even my family that NEVER dances were dancing. Brian had attention to details and very thoughtful suggestions. He ran everything smoothly. The only thing I had to do was enjoy myself. I didn't worry about anything. I would highly recommend for any party but especially a wedding. He even stayed and hung out with us after. He tried to play more music but the venue didn't allow him