Stylez Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Best DJ ever!! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! Brian is very easy to work with and truly makes the day about you. I would highly recommend him for any event; wedding, birthdays, anniversary parties.

Services Used: DJ

Brian Stylez was a class act for my wedding!!! Everyone raved how great the music was and Brian ensured everyone was having a great time!! I would highly recommend him for any of your dj needs!!

Services Used: DJ

Stylez Entertainment is the best! They DJ'd our wedding Thanksgiving weekend and we had THE BEST time!!! All of our family and friend raved about how much fun they had. People I did not even know could/would dance were out there al night long! He does a great mix of old & new, basically whatever you want played, they will! I gave Brian a list of songs I wanted played and certain genres and it was taken care of. Brian could not DJ our wedding, but he had another DJ there ( I cannot remember his name- so sorry!) and he was AMAZING!!! He was top notch and I danced all night. No one wanted the night to end. Thank you so much!!

Tracy
10/25/2014

Brian was better than just a DJ. He helped organize the whole wedding. He listened to our needs and really took control of a lot so that we could enjoy ourselves. He constantly asked me if I was having fun and got whatever I needed. He got everyone up on the dance floor when we wanted and really just played the perfect music for our wedding. He understood the crowd there and more importantly took a lot of time to understand my husband and I and picked music that completely reflected us. I couldn't be happier with having him at my wedding.

Recently Married

Brian was great he did just the right amount of interacting, and kept the party going all night. We gave him very little limits and he picked the best music to play and at the right times. We had a rainy out door wedding but he worked right through it as if it were a prefect day.Couldn't of asked for any better!

Services Used: DJ

Stylez Entertainment is the best. Brian is great to work with, he took our style, added his knowledge and passion for music to give us exactly what we were looking for on the big day. His professionalism and experience made the event move seamlessly. We would recommend Stylez Entertainment to anyone looking to have an event with a versatile DJ who will deliver the perfect music/dance event experience.

Services Used: DJ

Five stars is not enough for Brian and Stylez Entertainment!! I wish I could give him more...not to mention hire him again and do it all over again!! He was such a pleasure from the very beginning all the way to the end of the night! He is absolutely outstanding, kind, amazing at what he does, and a phenomenal sport!

Services Used: DJ

WOW! There are NO words to describe how amazing Brian Stylez is. People came up to us and said it was the best wedding reception they have ever been too - people were on the dance floor that we would have never guessed...He knew when to bring up the noise and party on and when to tone it down and have a slow song or two....Great sense of humor and wonderful family man. Loved working with him - don't go anywhere else!!

Recently Married

Brian was the DJ at our wedding in July 2014. He is the best in the business. We are not super picky with music choices so he was able to guide us in choosing songs for different parts of the night. Brian kept the dance floor packed all night long and everyone had such a fun night. If you need a DJ for any event we would highly recommend him!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Where do I begin to address the incredible work ethic of this company? I was a bride on a budget and with very little time. Brian met my every need despite a very limited time schedule and exceeded expectation from the first meeting at a bridal show to the last a month prior to the wedding where we fine tuned all of the details of the big day! His crew is outstanding, bringing a emcee experience that kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG. I can't say enough about Stylez Entertainment, Brian and his crew. They do not need to be managed, they are professional and will take your event by the reigns, and they know their industry inside and out. They will read the crowd and keep everyone entertained and you will have a night to remember forever!

I am a VERY happy BRIDE!

Services Used: DJ

I don't not even know where to begin to put the excitement and enjoyment everyone shares into words! My wedding was such an amazing event thanks to Brian and Chris! As the bride, I was so happy to see everyone in both of our families and all of our friends dancing the ENTIRE night!! They knew just how to get everyone started and keep them going. I am still hearing, over two months later, how much fun everyone had and how the music really made the evening! And I have Stylez entertainment to thank for it. From the professionalism and flexibility to doing much of our work over the phone and computer, to knowing exactly how to work our crowd that night, I couldn't have asked for better service to help create my perfect night!

Kyle
05/25/2014

Brian and Chris did an amazing job! Brian wasn't available to DJ our wedding but he met with us consistently from the time we booked until the last meeting before the wedding. He was friendly, courteous, and professional. We felt like nothing could go wrong with Stylez Entertainment DJing our wedding and nothing did! Chris was our DJ and he did an amazing job. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He killed it. We couldn't have asked for anything more. He played all the songs we wanted, didn't play the ones we asked him not to, and kept everyone dancing! It was better than anything we could have asked for. You will have the best wedding possible by going with Stylez Entertainment!

Janice
05/10/2014

Having Brian as my DJ was the highlight of my wedding. People danced all night long. Even my family that NEVER dances were dancing. Brian had attention to details and very thoughtful suggestions. He ran everything smoothly. The only thing I had to do was enjoy myself. I didn't worry about anything. I would highly recommend for any party but especially a wedding. He even stayed and hung out with us after. He tried to play more music but the venue didn't allow him

1+ year ago

Brian was absolutely amazing!! I gave him an idea of what type of music I wanted and let him run with it and I could not have been happier with the result. I got a million compliments from guests about the music. I've been to quite a few weddings and I've never seen a dj get the guests to involved! My floor was full for the garter and bouquet tosses. If you've been to some weddings, you know that's not all that common. From the first phone call to the last dance on the day, Brian was awesome. He had great professionalism, but wasn't stuffy at all. He was friendly and went out of his way to make sure everything went perfectly, including holding my toddler through the ceremony when he started crying! If you're even slightly considering Stylez Entertainment for your wedding, GO FOR IT!!! You won't be sorry!

Services Used: DJ

Words can't express my absolute appreciation for Brian at Stylez entertainment! While it's normal for planning a wedding to become hard at times my husband and I had absolutely zero interest in any of the crazy bridezilla madness. I hired Brian very early on in the planning process because I knew he was the best ! Because my husband and I work opposite schedules it was nearly impossible to plan every little detail and that's why we hired the most amazing dj. With only one meeting a few emails and a phone call Brian pulled together an absolutely amazing wedding for us. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end no one wanted to leave and I'm getting constant reminders of how awesome our wedding was thank you Stylez entertainment for making our wedding an absolute hit that people will be talking about for a long time. It takes true talent to understand someone's wants and needs with very few personal encounters and you nailed it!!!

Services Used: DJ

When my husband I thought of our DJ, we knew we needed someone with a great variety of music, good taste and great energy. We had a pretty diverse group of people attending our reception, whose music preferences ranged from oldies to disco hip hop to country. It was very important to us that EVERYONE dance on our night and we were nervous about picking the wrong DJ.
In our very first meeting with Brian, we knew we made the right choice. He made us feel very comfortable with our decision. His passion for what he does was evident when we spoke to him. He was upbeat and pleasant. Brian was not available on our date but he reassured us that the DJ coming was just as knowledgeable and fun as he was. He offered to set up a meeting for us to meet him, but by then we were confident that Brian knew what he was doing and would give us a great DJ, so it wasn't necessary. During the selection of music for specific events at the reception (garter toss, etc) we came to a complete blank. The first song Brian suggested for each event, we picked. He couldn't have thought of better songs!! They were perfect!
A few days before our wedding, during our final call with Brian, he surprised us by letting us know that he was going to be the DJ after all. We were thrilled! Our reception was awesome, I don't recall a time when there wasn't someone dancing. Our guests LOVED the music and had a great time. People are still talking about it a month later. Brian was interactive with the guests and even got out on the floor himself. We were beyond happy with our decision to hire Brian for our wedding. We will be looking to book him for future events!