Studio Marie-Pierre

Studio Marie-Pierre

Dedicated to making brides beautiful through sophisticated hair, makeup & styling services

513 Fleming Street suite 8
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Did a gorgeous job on my hair & make up.

• Wedding: 07/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My hair and makeup was done so perfectly and my experience at the studio was wonderful and calming. I didn't realize before the big day how much it means to work with people who are professional and calm and help you have the best time without any stress. Studio Marie Pierre absolutely delivered on all those points. I could not be happier with my choice!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my bridal hair and airbrush make up done and it was AMAZING. I could not have imagined it better. The hair held up all night as did my make up. They were extremely easy to work with and accommodating of my schedule. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my bridal hair done by Marie. She knew exactly the look I wanted for my updo and it came out SO amazing. I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 04/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie Pierre is a creative genius! Marie and her staff glamorized my bridesmaids and me and made us look amazing. I highly recommend the airbrush makeup, which looks amazing in photos. The makeup products used are high quality, name brand products. Plus, you receive a lipstick and lipgloss sample and don't feel pressure to buy it. The hairstyles that Marie created were unique, modern, and nothing like prom hair. I planned my entire wedding from Chicago, and thought the staff at Marie Pierre did a better job than high end city salons. Worth every penny!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie-Pierre is an extremely talented individual with a solid team behind her. From our initial hair and makeup consultation, she listened to us and worked her magic - the results were beautiful. I would highly recommend using Marie-Pierre on your special day for your entire wedding party.

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every aspect of working with Studio Marie-Pierre was perfect. Communication was very timely and professional, but also felt very personal. I had a spray tan 2 days before the wedding that looked natural and sun-kissed. My hair updo and my makeup (and fake lashes!) all were amazing. I have never felt more beautiful, and couldn't be more pleased with the decision to use Studio Marie-Pierre for my wedding. Worth every penny!

• Wedding: 02/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was lucky enough to have my makeup and hair done with Marie-Pierre on my wedding day. She was amazing to work with and always answered my emails right away. I also loved how my makeup lasted through the whole night and afterparty..I was really shocked by this by the way since it was so hot on my wedding day. Thank you Marie-Pierre for making me feel my absolute best on my special day! :)

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
Olga Clarke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing stylist, beautician, and artist. Marie was wonderful and made me look like a princess! She came to me on site at my wedding venue and was professional, kind, and funny. I would recommend her to anyone- you will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 02/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding took place on NYE, one of the busiest day for the salons! Neverthless I never felt more gorgeous and attended for in my life. Marie-Pierre was simply amazing! My hair and makeup surpassed my expectations in more ways than one. I also got a spray tan the day before my wedding and it was awesome. Highly recommend.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie-Pierre and her team went above and beyond! My 6 bridesmaids, mother and myself had our hair and makeup done for my wedding and all I can say is “Absolutely Stunning!”. The hair and makeup was flawless and it stayed that way through the entire day and night. It was hands down my favorite updo and makeup I’ve ever had! Also, we had a wonderful time during my trial and the day of the wedding. Marie-Pierre is very professional and super sweet. She made sure we stuck to our timeline and everyone was happy with the services provided.

If you’re getting married and are searching for a perfect, flawless look, please please contact Marie-Pierre. You will not regret it. Also, do not hesitate on getting the fake eyelashes. They are fabulous!

• Wedding: 12/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My bridal hair lasted all day through hours of pictures in the heat, humidity and riding around on a scooter and still looked perfect late that night. My airbrush make up was flawless and also stood up to the heat, humidity and all day pictures. I didn't even bring a picture of what I wanted! I just told them my vision and they made it happen. I highly recommend their services.

• Wedding: 11/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie Pierre did all the hair and make-up for our daughter's wedding and we could not have been happier. Our daughter had a test hair and make-up months before the big day but, of course, changed her mind and asked for a different style. The hairdresser took it all in stride and created the most beautiful braid and bun based on what my daughter described and pictures that she and her maid of honor had found. I am sure this happens all the time but what matters most is that on this special day my daughter got what she wanted and along with the make-up looked simply stunning. All of our guests loved her hair and make-up and how it was just right for her and did not go over the top at all. Best of all, they came to us at the hotel making it easy on the bride and others to get their hair and make-up done comfortably and without any trouble! We could not have been more pleased with the services and hair/make-up stylists that Marie Pierre provided.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie Pierre did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and all I can say is WOW! My hair and makeup was gorgeous- exactly what I wanted! She made me look and feel amazing! My hair and make-up lasted all night long without a single hair out of place, and without a single smudge or smear of my make-up. I also recommend you have her come to your hotel/ location, it takes away the stress of driving to the salon, finding parking, worrying about time... and it allows you to eat and drink while you get ready. :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Studie Marie-Pierre provide a spray tan and lashes, make up and hair the dayof my wedding- They dis an amazing job! They worked with my color preferences doe make-up and I looked GREAT!
THANK YOU!!!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After booking my wedding destination location the second vendor I had to have was Studio Marie-Pierre. Her and her team are THE BEST in Key West. I was able to fly down and meet her 6 months prior to my wedding for a trial of hair and makeup. I gave her a photo of an updo I found on SMP and she made it come to life! She put me at ease and we spoke many times before the big day. Marie-Pierre squeezed me in for LVL before the wedding and OMG i love LVL. Go to her blog/website immediately and read up on what it is but in short it is a conditioning treatment for your eye lashes that last months after your day. It is NOT eyelash extensions. Check it out! My makeup was perfect and lasted all day and night in the KW heat. All of my bridal party loved their looks as well!

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
Sarah
305-433-0064
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards