Studio Marie-Pierre

Studio Marie-Pierre

Dedicated to making brides beautiful through sophisticated hair, makeup & styling services

513 Fleming Street suite 8
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was beyond pleased with my hair and make-up, as were my bridal party and friends. Amazing job! Very friendly, easy to work with, and quick to respond to emails!!
This is the best place to get beautified!

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful to work with. Excellence in all her work. My spray tan was flawless and makeup was stunning. I would go everyday! Thank you Marie-Pierre.

• Wedding: 01/16/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was fortunate enough to have Marie-Pierre do my hair and make-up for my wedding day. I’m still amazed at the magic she worked with my hair and that everything stayed put for the entire evening! The false eyelashes were so fun and pulled the whole look together.

I really appreciated the time she spent with me and my mother, who had her hair and make-up done too, and love how beautifully natural everything looked after all of her hard work!

Marie-Pierre has a phenomenal talent in this business and I could not have been more pleased with the results.

I also had a spray tan appointment at her salon a few days before – totally worth it!

I highly recommend Marie-Pierre and her salon.

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie-Pierre is pure beauty genius. For my wedding I wanted a hairstyle I'd never be able to pull off myself, and she beat my expectations! My side bun and sweeping braid were gorgeous, and stayed put most of the night even through my awkward dance moves! She also did my makeup and applied my false eye lashes, and make no mistake, what you see on her website is what you will get - you will look better than you ever could have imagined! My makeup stayed flawless the entire night, and the eyelashes were incredibly simple to remove. She gave me a little capsule of lip stick, lip gloss and some solution to remove the lashes, which were all super helpful through the day and night. She came to my hotel room for these services and was such a joy to be around and talk to, never a dull moment! I highly recommend Studio Marie-Pierre for wedding day hair, makeup (and false eyelashes), you will not be disappointed!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Marie-Pierre and her team did an AMAZING job. Everyone that has seen pictures has commented on how beautiful my hair was. She was very accommodating and flexible.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks to Marie-Pierre, I looked the most beautiful I've ever looked on my wedding day. She did my hair, make up and applied false eye lashes. I was amazed at how quickly she worked and the results were breathtaking. I wasn't quite sure what look I wanted but I knew I wanted to look natural. She took my request and created a style that was everything I was hoping for and more. My hair held up well in the humidity and looked great throughout the entire night with no touch ups necessary. My make up did not smudge or need to be reapplied either. All I can say is wow! Marie-Pierre is a skilled and talented woman with a great eye for style. If you want to look perfect on your wedding day, make an appointment with Marie-Pierre.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Did a gorgeous job on my hair & make up.

• Wedding: 07/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My hair and makeup was done so perfectly and my experience at the studio was wonderful and calming. I didn't realize before the big day how much it means to work with people who are professional and calm and help you have the best time without any stress. Studio Marie Pierre absolutely delivered on all those points. I could not be happier with my choice!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my bridal hair and airbrush make up done and it was AMAZING. I could not have imagined it better. The hair held up all night as did my make up. They were extremely easy to work with and accommodating of my schedule. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my bridal hair done by Marie. She knew exactly the look I wanted for my updo and it came out SO amazing. I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 04/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie Pierre is a creative genius! Marie and her staff glamorized my bridesmaids and me and made us look amazing. I highly recommend the airbrush makeup, which looks amazing in photos. The makeup products used are high quality, name brand products. Plus, you receive a lipstick and lipgloss sample and don't feel pressure to buy it. The hairstyles that Marie created were unique, modern, and nothing like prom hair. I planned my entire wedding from Chicago, and thought the staff at Marie Pierre did a better job than high end city salons. Worth every penny!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie-Pierre is an extremely talented individual with a solid team behind her. From our initial hair and makeup consultation, she listened to us and worked her magic - the results were beautiful. I would highly recommend using Marie-Pierre on your special day for your entire wedding party.

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every aspect of working with Studio Marie-Pierre was perfect. Communication was very timely and professional, but also felt very personal. I had a spray tan 2 days before the wedding that looked natural and sun-kissed. My hair updo and my makeup (and fake lashes!) all were amazing. I have never felt more beautiful, and couldn't be more pleased with the decision to use Studio Marie-Pierre for my wedding. Worth every penny!

• Wedding: 02/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was lucky enough to have my makeup and hair done with Marie-Pierre on my wedding day. She was amazing to work with and always answered my emails right away. I also loved how my makeup lasted through the whole night and afterparty..I was really shocked by this by the way since it was so hot on my wedding day. Thank you Marie-Pierre for making me feel my absolute best on my special day! :)

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
Olga Clarke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing stylist, beautician, and artist. Marie was wonderful and made me look like a princess! She came to me on site at my wedding venue and was professional, kind, and funny. I would recommend her to anyone- you will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 02/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding took place on NYE, one of the busiest day for the salons! Neverthless I never felt more gorgeous and attended for in my life. Marie-Pierre was simply amazing! My hair and makeup surpassed my expectations in more ways than one. I also got a spray tan the day before my wedding and it was awesome. Highly recommend.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
305-433-0064
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards