Studio Marie-Pierre

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Marie-Pierre is pure beauty genius. For my wedding I wanted a hairstyle I'd never be able to pull off myself, and she beat my expectations! My side bun and sweeping braid were gorgeous, and stayed put most of the night even through my awkward dance moves! She also did my makeup and applied my false eye lashes, and make no mistake, what you see on her website is what you will get - you will look better than you ever could have imagined! My makeup stayed flawless the entire night, and the eyelashes were incredibly simple to remove. She gave me a little capsule of lip stick, lip gloss and some solution to remove the lashes, which were all super helpful through the day and night. She came to my hotel room for these services and was such a joy to be around and talk to, never a dull moment! I highly recommend Studio Marie-Pierre for wedding day hair, makeup (and false eyelashes), you will not be disappointed!

Recently Married

Marie-Pierre and her team did an AMAZING job. Everyone that has seen pictures has commented on how beautiful my hair was. She was very accommodating and flexible.

Recently Married

Thanks to Marie-Pierre, I looked the most beautiful I've ever looked on my wedding day. She did my hair, make up and applied false eye lashes. I was amazed at how quickly she worked and the results were breathtaking. I wasn't quite sure what look I wanted but I knew I wanted to look natural. She took my request and created a style that was everything I was hoping for and more. My hair held up well in the humidity and looked great throughout the entire night with no touch ups necessary. My make up did not smudge or need to be reapplied either. All I can say is wow! Marie-Pierre is a skilled and talented woman with a great eye for style. If you want to look perfect on your wedding day, make an appointment with Marie-Pierre.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Did a gorgeous job on my hair & make up.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My hair and makeup was done so perfectly and my experience at the studio was wonderful and calming. I didn't realize before the big day how much it means to work with people who are professional and calm and help you have the best time without any stress. Studio Marie Pierre absolutely delivered on all those points. I could not be happier with my choice!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had my bridal hair and airbrush make up done and it was AMAZING. I could not have imagined it better. The hair held up all night as did my make up. They were extremely easy to work with and accommodating of my schedule. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had my bridal hair done by Marie. She knew exactly the look I wanted for my updo and it came out SO amazing. I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend her!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Marie Pierre is a creative genius! Marie and her staff glamorized my bridesmaids and me and made us look amazing. I highly recommend the airbrush makeup, which looks amazing in photos. The makeup products used are high quality, name brand products. Plus, you receive a lipstick and lipgloss sample and don't feel pressure to buy it. The hairstyles that Marie created were unique, modern, and nothing like prom hair. I planned my entire wedding from Chicago, and thought the staff at Marie Pierre did a better job than high end city salons. Worth every penny!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Marie-Pierre is an extremely talented individual with a solid team behind her. From our initial hair and makeup consultation, she listened to us and worked her magic - the results were beautiful. I would highly recommend using Marie-Pierre on your special day for your entire wedding party.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Every aspect of working with Studio Marie-Pierre was perfect. Communication was very timely and professional, but also felt very personal. I had a spray tan 2 days before the wedding that looked natural and sun-kissed. My hair updo and my makeup (and fake lashes!) all were amazing. I have never felt more beautiful, and couldn't be more pleased with the decision to use Studio Marie-Pierre for my wedding. Worth every penny!

Olga Clarke
02/08/2014

I was lucky enough to have my makeup and hair done with Marie-Pierre on my wedding day. She was amazing to work with and always answered my emails right away. I also loved how my makeup lasted through the whole night and afterparty..I was really shocked by this by the way since it was so hot on my wedding day. Thank you Marie-Pierre for making me feel my absolute best on my special day! :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amazing stylist, beautician, and artist. Marie was wonderful and made me look like a princess! She came to me on site at my wedding venue and was professional, kind, and funny. I would recommend her to anyone- you will not be disappointed.

Recently Married

My wedding took place on NYE, one of the busiest day for the salons! Neverthless I never felt more gorgeous and attended for in my life. Marie-Pierre was simply amazing! My hair and makeup surpassed my expectations in more ways than one. I also got a spray tan the day before my wedding and it was awesome. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Marie-Pierre and her team went above and beyond! My 6 bridesmaids, mother and myself had our hair and makeup done for my wedding and all I can say is “Absolutely Stunning!”. The hair and makeup was flawless and it stayed that way through the entire day and night. It was hands down my favorite updo and makeup I’ve ever had! Also, we had a wonderful time during my trial and the day of the wedding. Marie-Pierre is very professional and super sweet. She made sure we stuck to our timeline and everyone was happy with the services provided.

If you’re getting married and are searching for a perfect, flawless look, please please contact Marie-Pierre. You will not regret it. Also, do not hesitate on getting the fake eyelashes. They are fabulous!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My bridal hair lasted all day through hours of pictures in the heat, humidity and riding around on a scooter and still looked perfect late that night. My airbrush make up was flawless and also stood up to the heat, humidity and all day pictures. I didn't even bring a picture of what I wanted! I just told them my vision and they made it happen. I highly recommend their services.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Marie Pierre did all the hair and make-up for our daughter's wedding and we could not have been happier. Our daughter had a test hair and make-up months before the big day but, of course, changed her mind and asked for a different style. The hairdresser took it all in stride and created the most beautiful braid and bun based on what my daughter described and pictures that she and her maid of honor had found. I am sure this happens all the time but what matters most is that on this special day my daughter got what she wanted and along with the make-up looked simply stunning. All of our guests loved her hair and make-up and how it was just right for her and did not go over the top at all. Best of all, they came to us at the hotel making it easy on the bride and others to get their hair and make-up done comfortably and without any trouble! We could not have been more pleased with the services and hair/make-up stylists that Marie Pierre provided.