Casselberry, FL
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

OMG!!! Lena and her team was wonderful!! I am from DC. I had a very big destination wedding in Orlando. I needed this team at 2 locations. I was provided a very detailed schedule. I loved that. I honestly thought things might not be exactly on schedule and that was ok. BUT oh no....this team showed up at 15 mins ahead of time. They came in and set up within 10 minutes and began the makeup of 12 ladies RIGHT ON TIME. The made our time before the wedding so much fun. I loved how they were very patient and adjusted when the ladies told them what they liked or did not like. They had great attitudes, very professional and fun! We all felt like movie stars!! Me (the bride) felt like the QUEEN!! When I look at my wedding pics now. I can't believe how beautiful my face was. Use this team. You will NOT regret it. The cost was worth EVERY dime!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Fun and full or personality. Lena and her team were amazing and I LOVE my make-up and truly felt like a southern bell.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was breathtaking and it was because on one lady, Lena. Amazing! I recommend them to anyone looking for a good time while being pampered!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I LOVE HER....she made me laugh when I was about to cry. I looked absolutely gorgeous...your crazy if you don't book her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

It was the most professional and awesome experience ever. Lena G made me feel like a queen; she brought her staff and we didn't have to worry about anything. They made us laugh and feel so comfortable. We did spa services with her before and it was such a treat, she even brought us lunch...I LOVE HER...I recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lena was wonderful she made me look a million dollars. I loved how I looked.
She gave me a natural but bridal beautiful look. I could not have been happier, with choosing Lena to do my bridal hair and make up, she came highly recommended by a friend of mine. And I was so happy I went with her.
My entire bridal party was so happy on how they looked. Truely is a talented stylist!!!

Maire of Orlando, FL.

Profile Picture
Bridgette
03/17/2013

Lena was amazing to work with for my wedding! Being someone who rarely wears make-up, I was a little apprehensive at first. I wanted to look natural and at the same time try something a little fierce. Lena was patience and tried several looks/techniques to find a color palette I was satisfied with. I also wanted my eyes to "pop" so I tried lash extensions. Lena applied a lash set on my wedding day and it truly made the difference in my photos! The make-up was so soft and romantic yet modern and edgy at the same time. I felt comfortable in my skin and could not feel a thing on my face. More importantly, the make-up lasted all day and night! It was make-up perfection!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lena G and Absolutely Gorgeous Brides were great to work with. I had a consultation with Lena where I went over what I wanted for my wedding and I got to review her work. I was very impressed and knew I wanted to hire her. It was clear that she knew her stuff. About 6 weeks before the wedding I had a hair and makeup trial with Lena which went great. She did exactly what I asked for. My bridesmaids and mom also wanted to have their hair and makeup done. On the day of the wedding Lena unfortunately had a family emergency and had to send someone else to do my hair and makeup. I was assured that this person would do as good of a job and that she had pictures and info from my trial and would be able to give me exactly what had been done at the trial. I was nervous at first because it put us behind schedule initially the day of the wedding and I wasn’t sure what to expect but I was extremely happy with how everything came out. I wanted something different for my makeup than it was at the trial but I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted. I gave her some ideas and she ran with it and I decided to just trust her. I could not have been more pleased with what she did. They were also able to get us out on time for the wedding. I felt more beautiful than I had ever felt and everyone loved my hair and makeup. My bridesmaids and Mom were also very happy with their hair and makeup. I would definitely recommend Lena and her team to other brides.

Profile Picture
James
09/28/2013
1.6

Lena was very hard to get a hold of. My wife ordered extensions for her hair 3months before the wedding. Lena didn't get them in until one week before the wedding. We had to blast her email box and send her multiple texts before getting back to us. On the wedding day, my wife looked beautiful. Lena did a wonderful job. We just wish she didn't put us through so much stress worrying about if she would flake on us. So glad she didn't.

Studio 277 Cosmetics and Imaging/ Absolutely Gorgeous Brides Mobile Salon Services responded with the following comments:

I am very sorry that you had stress through your overall experience. I did express to your wife that I was in a very bad car accident and was under doctor supervision and medication for over two months. I absolutely apologize for any stress my misfortune caused you. Thank you for your feedback.