Strings & Champagne Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I can't thank Sandy enough! She was absolutely fantastic! From the moment we sat down and had our first meeting with her I instantly knew I wanted to hire her. She really cared about how I envisioned my wedding and fulfilled every expectation. She was very professional, very detailed oriented and gave excellent advice for decor. She was also a lifesaver when it decided to rain at our outdoor wedding. She was able to quickly come up with a solution while still remaining calm and getting the job done! Along with being great at her job Sandy was also very sweet, caring and had a way to make me feel at ease! (I'm sure as all Brides do) There were days when I felt stressed and I felt I was unprepared but after talking with Sandy I knew for certain I was in great hands and that everything was going to turn out FANTASTIC!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I hired Sandy to be my DOC as I wanted to be able to hand my vision over and have relax on my wedding day. This exactly what I got from Sandy. She asked a ton of questions to make sure she saw my vision and it came out perfect. I love the timeline she created and she was so easy to work with. I firmly believe that the smooth flow of my day was all due to Sandy taking charge. I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Beyond marrying my true love, hiring Sandy was my best decision to ensure the happiest weekend of my life was more perfect than I ever dreamed! I could write a novel singing her praises. Sandy was BY FAR the best money we spent on our wedding. I agree with another reviewer- she's more than a coordinator- she's a wedding fairy godsister who will make all your wedding dreams come true!

Before Sandy, we interviewed 3 coordinators who were too expensive/kinda crazy. We clicked with Sandy & her calm, likeable, friendly personality. She has many years of corporate event-planning experience & has seen it all. She's UBER organized, UBER detail-oriented & made us laugh. She asked tons of questions to know how we would make decisions, so we could show up & enjoy our wedding. Things inevitably happen that you can't plan for, but her job is to make it so that no one knows about it.

Sandy met & EXCEEDED all our expectations from our first meeting. We hired her "day of coordination" services, but God knows how many hours she spent in neverending emails with us, vendors & behind the scenes. MANY MANY MORE than 12 hours, all with a beautiful smile on her face! AND her rates were the most affordable of every coordinator we interviewed!

Countless guests/vendors told us ours was the best wedding they'd ever been to & I was the most "present" bride they'd ever seen. We had 4 days of wedding weekend activities, 90% of our 175 guests from out of town, & 15+ vendors (2 which changed last minute)- & EVERYTHING ran on time, thanks to Sandy! Our reception was on a grass field & included a van full of DIY details which Sandy's staff set up & packed up that day, so we & our friends/family didn't do a thing, yet everyone loved the personal touches that made our day truly "us."

I can't thank Sandy enough for making our dream wedding weekend a reality. We couldn't have done it without her. We love you Sandy, you're the best & we're eternally grateful for you and your awesomeness!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I can't imagine our wedding going as well as it did without Sandy!! Money well spent!

I hired her for the wedding day coordination and she definitely went above and beyond! She is meticulous, detail oriented, organized, and easy to work with. Leading up to the wedding she was quick to respond, always had great feedback, and went out of her way to make sure everything was taken care of... and it showed the day of the wedding!

Thank you, Sandy!! You are definitely in the right business. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day such a memorable night. Extra thanks for keeping us on time, well fed, and worry-free!

Brittney
08/23/2014

Sandy was worth her weight in gold! I hired her as a "day-of" coordinator but she was so much more than that. Weeks prior to my wedding she started working with me and my vendors to make sure things were in order and running smoothly, and then on the day of she was like my own personal super hero. She handled every single thing that came up, and did it with a smile on her face. And my very favorite thing about her is how calming she is - she had everything under control and took all the weight off my shoulders so I could enjoy my day. Sandy really was like part of the family that day and I would hire her again and again if I could!

Beth
08/16/2014

Sandy was great help in the months before my daughter's wedding and was a lifesaver on the actual day, handling everything we needed with a warm, calm and professional manner.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Sandy is wonderful to work with - she is calm, organized and thorough. She was our month-of wedding coordinator, and honestly if I were starting the wedding planning process again I'd have talked with her about a full service planning package. I think she could have saved us money and stress. Thanks to helpful family members, we were pretty organized going into our wedding but Sandy caught and fixed two major mistakes I'd made in the few days before the wedding. She assembled all our tables, decorations, flowers, she supervised the caterer and staffing service, and she worked really well with the disorganized caretakers at our venue. Her assistant was wonderful as well, and the staffing service she'd recommended was great too. She made our wedding a stress free day for us and a super fun celebration for all our friends and family - I am so grateful for her!

Devin
06/14/2014

I hired Sandy from Strings & Champagne Events for Day of Coordination. Sandy and her team made the process of setting up and tearing down easier. Sandy's assistants were always near by ready to help or grab something for me.

Private User
1+ year ago

Sandy did an amazing job with the decorations and flowers. She did everything we asked for, she went beyond our expectations.The venue wasn't exactly the nicest place (we were stuck with it) to have a wedding lunch, but the decor made everything look beautiful. It was easy to ignore the flaws of the venue with the decor.

Services Used: Flowers
Mark & Samantha
05/23/2014

I don't normally make reviews to often, but I thought I'd do it for someone who helped made our wedding perfect. Sandy Stringer of Strings & Champagne was wonderful! We had originally interviewed about three wedding planners and just loved Sandy when we met her. It wasn't even a hesitation when deciding. Our personalities clicked and she understood exactly our wants and needs. She is very easy going and friendly. She offers many custom packages to fit your wedding style and budget. She made our lives stress free with the wedding process and being on top of everything, and I mean Everything!

Especially for my wife. My wife is a do it yourself type of person, but with Sandy's help and guidance she was able to take a ton of stress off her. She was always on time and responsive to any questions we may have. She met with my wife multiple times and my wife just raved about how great she was. She is very detailed and informative and open to all kinds of ideas. She wasn't the type, of person, "We have to do it this way". I know my wedding party liked her a lot! Her professionalism and personality overall was awesome, its like you have a wedding planner, but also a friend. It was a lot of fun working with her.

Sandy was with us every step of the way. Especially when it came to last two weeks before the wedding. We had a couple of hiccups with other vendors and Sandy did her part and made sure everything was going to be perfect. Please check her website out, its very legit! Thank you so much Sandy!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Sandy was a dream come true. She was so organized and very responsive throughout the entire process. The day of went so smoothly and all the guests including us had the best time! She has a creative eye which was awesome and her years of experience shows. She helped save us money with all the final details (i.e., how many cupcakes to order). She also has plenty of vendor contacts which was really helpful.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

To all of the grooms out there...the only thing more important about your wedding than Sandy / Strings & Champagne Events should be the bride herself! Trust me guys, I thought I could cover all the details myself, or maybe my trusty groomsmen would have it covered (WRONG THINKING). My lovely bride, thank God, insisted on having a wedding planner. It went so perfectly because of Strings that now I find myself listening to her about everything else! Need I say more?

Kathy
09/07/2013

We LOVE you Sandy!!!

The most wonderful day of my life started with a run along the beach with my maid of honor, a relaxing sit in the hotel hot tub and a delicious breakfast with my family. I wasn't stressed out with last minute details even though I knew there was so much that still needed to be done.
I happen to have 2 teenage daughters from a previous marriage so I know what it means to worry! However, I planned for this. I spent a year planning this day and now it was time to let it go and give it to Sandy. I can't tell you enough how EXTREMELY smart that decision was!!! Everything came together PERFECTLY! She had asked me a zillion questions and by the time the day of wedding came, she knew what I wanted. If you could clone yourself for one day, this is what it would be like. Do yourself a HUGE favor and hire Sandy!!! Trust me, she knows what she's doing and is really nice too!!
Seriously, it would have been a crazy chaotic scene of who does what and when without her guidance and direction. Plus she made sure I had what I wanted (like a fresh margarita in my hand!) It was truly a magical day and Sandy played a VERY important role in making that happen! All smiles here!!!!

Leanna
08/24/2013

Emily & Sandy,

We wanted to thank you both so much for making our day so special and exactly what we wanted. I was so blown away when I first saw everything, it was truly amazing. Emily, you were truly unbelievable. Everything was handled and we were able to enjoy ourselves the entire night. I never had to worry because you took care of everything. You are thoughtful, calm, and make stuff happen! We are both so impressed with how both of you knew every detail of our wedding and how Emily made us feel relaxed on the day of. Everyone was commenting on how great you were. We are both so thankful for all of the work, energy, and time that was put into making our day the best it could be. There is no doubt that we will be referring all of our friends and family to you.

Thank you!!!
Leanna and Luke

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My wedding day was amazing I enjoy everything I didn't have to worry about anything string and champagne took care of everything. It a perfect day

Diane
06/22/2013

We held my daughter's wedding at my home. I have hosted many events in the past and knew that this would be a huge challenge for me and that I would not be able to enjoy the day unless we hired a wedding planner. When I met Sandy at "Strings & Champagne Events." I felt that everything would be fine. I was not disappointed. She was organized, compassionate and truly working to ensure that the event went off without a hitch. In fact, she actually saved us money by suggesting vendors to meet our needs that were less $$ than those we had in mind. I really can't say enough about how fantastic Sandy is!!!