Stout Photography

Stout Photography

Jacksonville , FL 32210 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OMG. I cannot say enough great things about this woman!!! Her pictures speak for themself. This woman is talented beyond belief. She made my wedding look better than it even was. She captured every single moment that i would not have even remembered. Her creativity is what captured my husband and I, as we did not want cheesy, typical wedding photos. I am a firm believer of you get what you pay for, and sure you may finder cheaper out there but is cheap really worth it when your talking about a day you will never have the chance of recapturing. She offers packages for every budget. If you can afford her i strongly suggest you hire her. And if money in the budget is tight, pull from somewhere else. Get cupcakes instead of an expensive cake, smaller centerpieces, etc. Whatever it takes, you want this photographer. It happened to rain on our wedding day and it was an outside ceremony and reception..I had a bit of a melt down and Jessica gave me the best pep talk, ackowledging that "it sucks" but ensuring me to embrace it! So I did and actually the rain made our pictures even more amazing. I cant thank her enough. She captured this day exactly as I had pictured it for an entire year.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will rave for years about the quality of work Jessica provides. Her photos will bring you to tears and make you smile from ear to ear at the same time. Thanks to her, my wife and I will be able to look back and relive our wedding day for the rest of our lives. She is very professional and experienced in not only the photography field, but being able to keep your wedding day on schedule. Jess is great with families, kids and all around a great guest to have in attendance.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I could give 10 stars! I cannot thank Jessica enough for everything she did for us not only on our wedding day but the months leading up to it! I am convinced that Jessica is the BEST wedding photographer out there, not only are her pictures to die for but she is AMAZING to work with! Jessica gets to know her brides and cares so much about the product she delivers to every one of us. Somehow, she makes you feel like you are her only bride and her priority even though you know she has a hundred other weddings to shoot throughout the year! She is professional, responsive, creative, organized, and just fun! She has a deep passion for wedding photography and a unique gift of capturing true emotion. Her photos are not only beautiful and professional, they literally put you right back in the moment that they capture. I have sorted through my wedding photos about 50 times now and I still cry! I can feel the nerves, excitement, and fun from that day with every single picture (and there are A LOT of pictures!). Jessica’s talent is unbelievable! What I appreciated most about Jessica throughout this process was that she honestly wanted us to be happy. It wasn’t at all about what she thought was best or what she thought was important; it was all about us. She took the time to understand who we are as a couple and what really mattered to us at the wedding. She offered advice when we asked and she always had an answer or recommendation for EVERY one of our many questions! I used every single one of her recommendations and am so glad I did! Jessica exceeded our expectations in every area! Thank you Jessica for being my photographer, my time manager, my counselor (at times), my advisor, my encourager, my self-esteem builder (seriously you made me feel like a supermodel every time you took a picture), and my friend. You are such a beautiful person inside and out and we were honored to have you document our big day! We love you!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014

Absolutely recommend!!
- Jessica Stout has an eye for beauty, unique moments, she sees what makes the couple special and captures it in her photography.
- No wedding industry attitude. Is willing to work with individualistic couples and unusual settings. Super flexible, understanding, super friendly and easy-going.
- You will get your glamour shots, but no one-pose-fits-all shoot!
We had FUN during our shoot with Jessica, never felt so natural in front of a camera, and the pictures were absolutely stunning. Would book her any time again! Thank you, Jessica!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica Stout, with Stout Photography, is a true master in her profession. She makes all of her photos pieces of art. As we received our preview and then full gallery of images, I went right back to that special day. It is beyond a simple photo… each picture tells a story of that special moment. These are photos that I will treasure forever and I could not be happier. The emotion that she captured is exactly what we were looking for. When we met with Jess, we told her we really wanted to feel the love and joy of our day. She exceeded any expectations we could have had. Beyond the incredible gift of photography, Jess has a gift to make you feel very comfortable through the process. She was great to meet and plan beside. She was a true professional through all meetings and on our special day. Before the wedding, we met to layout a timeline of exactly what to expect. She made sure she had everything covered that we were looking for, and she also prepped us for what to expect. Every detail was tended to! From there, she took over and guided us through each photo and made it so we were right on pace through the process. This also made it so we were able to live in each moment of our wedding, and to not be concerned about getting any photos. Jess had it covered! Something else I appreciated was that she dressed very nicely on our wedding day. It was nothing over the top, but she looked professional and appropriate for a wedding. She is young, fun and super creative! We would come to her with ideas and she would make them better. She would also make a point to be sure we were comfortable and that we were also having fun. Through our time together, I not only grew to value her incredible gift of photography but also her kind and welcoming personality. Working with her was a true joy and pleasure. I can hardly wait to have an excuse to work with her again!! ☺ She comes with my highest recommendation!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica is absolutely wonderful! I could not have asked for a more perfect person/artist to document our special day! It was such a breath of fresh air having her truly attempt to get to know my fiance' and me from the start. It really helped us feel at complete ease and super comfortable with her since the first time we got to meet her in person was on our big day. Jessica was always very responsive via email and handled every piece of the process with professionalism. The day of the wedding was no different. We had a blast shooting with her and of course, best of all, were absolutely stunned by the end results. Our pictures are nothing short of amazing and we are constantly complimented on how great of a job our photographer has done. All of her personal touches were just the icing on the cake! We cannot wait to use her again for future life events! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone so if you are reading this review now, you can stop your search! Jessica is your girl!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica Stout is a true artist and the most kind and fun soul around. Her photography is truly epic, beautiful, fun, colorful and captures all the emotions of joy, romance, love, family and friends. There aren't enough words to describe her amazing energy and her awe inspiring photography! She was recommended to us a by a friend. The first time we had a look at her website, we were captivated and spent an hour and a half utterly awe inspired and wowed by her portfolio. We knew she was the one we wanted for our wedding. Jessica is fun to work with, efficient and professional, and allowed us to have carefree fun during our wedding day. We were over joyed with out wedding photos!!! We keep looking at them over and again. She captures all the amazing moments, highlighted our family an friend's, captured our beautiful wedding day exactly how we wanted. We will forever cherish her and our wedding photos! Thank You Jessica!!!

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica is amazing!!!! I have only seen one absolutely incredible sneak peek from my day, but I had to review her professionalism. She stuck to our timeline, moved things and people along quickly, took charge in a professional way and was committed to making my day run smoothly. I can't wait to see the rest of my pictures, but I couldn't wait to write about how awesome she is!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica is amazing. Her quality, expertise, and attention to detail is something that every bride needs when looking for a photographer. Jessica captures your wedding day and most important- your memories. She is the most amazing photographer. I've dealt with so many different photographers over the years and Jessica uses the best equipment, lenses and her assistant Katie was perfect. I fell in love with Jessica's work from ONE picture I saw of hers. That's all it took. I was hooked. I was so Lucky she was my photographer and if you get a chance to see her photos do look-you will be amazed! She's traveled the world capturing weddings!! Photos are the most important part of your day. She goes above and beyond. She gets things back so quickly! I've cried looking at my photos. And I'm ordering my picture with myself and Jess!

• Wedding: 12/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica is the absolute best! We love every photo!!! She captured our precious moments candidly yet with creativity and beauty. I love that we got a USB drive with all our photos and I truthfully cannot pick one photo that I love best - there are so many beautiful photos!!!

She worked with us by phone, email and in person, responding promptly to questions. She was both warm and friendly while also remaining focused and professional.

Absolutely worth every penny! Of all the things I spent money for on my wedding, Stout Photography was the most worth my money. I would recommend her highly to engaged couples if you want truly artistic photos and memories to cherish forever!!!

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica katie were AHHHMAAAAZING! I can't say enough about them. We were married in Mexico, so our pictures were very important to us as many of the people we invited were not able to attend and we wanted to have a way to share the experience with them.

Jessica and Katie were so artistic and captured every special moment. Everyone who sees our pictures are in awe of the beauty she captured in the landscapes and lighting. She was so flexible with everything and put my mind at ease.

For one of the most important parts of the wedding for us, we could not have been happier.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica Stout is the most talented individual I have ever met! Her eye for the perfect photo opportunities is amazing! She is extremely creative and her professionalism is off the charts! We are just seeing our photos for the first time and it is truly like looking at a fairy tale that I was part of off/ I have been married before and I had a photographer that had 20+ years and while he was great the emotion that comes to the surface when I look at the photographs from Stout Photography is awe inspiring and leaves me speechless with tears streaming down my face. If you knew me, you would already know I am NEVER speechless! =) Jessica's work is priceless! I will never trust another photographer with any photo sessions I need in the future! If I cannot get Stout Photography I will postpone until I can!

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica is an amazing artist!! We feel so fortunate that she took photos for our engagement and wedding. She was very responsive, easy to work with and captures everything with special light and focus. Phenomenally beautiful snapshots of your most special moments. All this artistry and she's a sweetheart too! We highly recommend hiring Jessica and letting her unleash her special brand of magic for your special occasion.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We really enjoyed Jessica's approach to photography with our wedding. She's really fun to work with. She has a great work ethic and made sure to capture the love and romantic feel at our wedding. Her use of light is absolutely breath taking. She's traditional at times but is not afraid to shake it up. I definitely recommend her. Check out her work on her website.

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just a few months before our wedding date we decided to ditch our photographer because we weren't satisfied. Somehow we stumbled upon Jessica Stout photography and she miraculously happened to have our wedding date available. It was the most impulsive yet rewarding decision we made and the best money we spent! Jessica is not only the sweetest person ever but she captures the most amazing photos! It's as if she freezes time in her pictures and the images take you right back to that moment! Considering the photos are the only part of the wedding that lasts forever we are so blessed that we have Jessica's photos to look at for the rest of our lives :)

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica (and Katie) were an absolute joy to work with at our wedding! Not only did they deliver incredible photos, but they were professional, fun, and managed to get our crazy families in line. The photos turned out beautifully (we did both engagement and wedding photos) and pretty much everyone I know who is getting married has asked for Jess's contact information. Jess is also FAST -- I couldn't believe her quick turnaround time. I couldn't recommend Jess more highly -- she's simply the best.

• Wedding: 08/11/2013
916-549-6634
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards