Still Life Studios - Photography

Still Life Studios - Photography

Fine Art Moments In Life

138 W. Main St.
Mesa, AZ 85201 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Still Life Studios provided high quality services and met our expectations. They provided a fun atmosphere so that we could loosen up and have natural photos! Very easy and fun to work with. they accommodated every request! Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a total breeze working with this studio. They define professionalism and their quality is absolutely wonderful. Stunning pictures captured the wedding perfectly. If you are considering this vendor, look no further. They deliver what is promised and much more. Thanks very much!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Ilona
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Still Life Studios is awesome! Everyone that we talked to was very friendly and helpful. Our photographer, Nate, was fabulous. He was fun and made everyone feel at ease. Our photos turned out fabulous!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't imagine a better experience than that given to us by Still Life Photography. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the photos and the incredible service they provided. They clearly explained everything for us before, during, & after the big day, offering us great deals and tons of options for photos, prints, videography, etc. Furthermore, they helped us choose the best time possible for our ceremony so we could get the perfect lighting for the photos. When the wedding day finally came, the photographer came prepared, and was so professional and fun, that my husband and I felt comfortable and confident the entire day. He had some great photo ideas prepared, and listened to our opinions and ideas with an open mind. We felt truly comfortable with our photographer and he was so easy to get along with. The photos are beautiful, and I couldn't have asked for more! I'm thrilled to show people our big day, because the photographer really captured the beauty, fun, and joy we felt. Still Life is amazing! Thank you Still Life!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Still Life Studios did an amazing job with capturing the special moments of our wedding day! Nat was our photographer for our wedding day at Regency Garden on May 17, 2014 in Mesa. He took traditional wedding photos, as well as, creative and clever photos that everyone absolutely loves. We happily recommend Still Life Studios for your photography needs. We will definitely work with them for our next major life event!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had an fabulous experience with Still Life Photography. Our consultation went them was laid back yet extremely informative. They were so flexible as they truly built their schedule for our wedding day around us. A bit after our consultation, we did a mini-engagement session with Nate. He was really funny and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures he took came out beautifully. Thank you Nate! Bridget photographed our wedding. She was AMAZING!! She captured our day so well. Bridget was everywhere to take all of the pictures that we wanted but she was never bossy or over-present. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer for our big day. Thank you Bridget! Through the process, I had the opportunity to interact with pretty much the whole team at Still Life Studios. Everyone was knowledgeable, kind, and professional. we would highly recommend Still Life Studios to anyone that is searching for a photographer who will give them the highest quality of pictures and customer service.

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Still Life Studios was perfect. They photographed our wedding and our engagement session. Justin was an amazing photographer and got all the shots we wanted. They were completely prepared and professional. We have absolutely loved sharing the photos with our friends and family. I am so happy that we have these pictures for a lifetime.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding pictures came out great! Bridgette was awesome and fun to work with! I would use them again in the future :)

• Wedding: 04/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so lucky to have found Still Life. My husband was very choosy about our photographer. Having amazing wedding pictures was very important to us. Once we visited Still Life's studio and website, we knew they were the company for us. On our wedding day, they didn't disappoint. Matt was wonderful to work with. He handled our large families with ease and kept a smile on everyone's face. Many people commented to us on what a great photographer we found. We couldn't be happier with our pictures. There are so many good ones we're having a hard time deciding which ones to print. This is a great problem to have. Thank you, Still Life!

• Wedding: 03/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked through the Regency Garden, so Still Life Studios became our photography team! We loved working with Nate, he's a little goofy but it helped us laugh to get those natural smiles! The team is so quick to answer emails and sit down with to discuss details. Our engagement, wedding, and now I'm sure our thank you post cards will all be gorgeous! Thank you Still Life!!

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

this team really rocks. they catered to our every need. the photos are AMAZING! would recommend them to anyone that is looking for photos.

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Still life is awesome! They are very personable and they know what there doing. Justin and Bridget know what they are doing. Our wedding was beautiful and we couldn't be happier. We can not wait to see all of our photos and the video from our wedding and relive each moment by what was done! Our photographers went above and beyond it was pouring rain and they wanted to get the perfect picture so they didn't care if they got soaking wet they wanted to make us happy with the end results and boy oh boy does it look awesome. We would deff inanely tell everyone about them and tell them to choose still life. Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts Rosanne and Gregory

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Rosanne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were very professional and calming and fun to work with!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding photos came out absolutely gorgeous. I hate having my photo taken but Nate made it very comfortable and he got great shots of every important part of the day. He sent me I think around 700 shots, all of which were good, how is that possible? I usually hate the way I look in 3/4 photos. Thank you!!

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
jenn2814
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am a Director of Catering and Wedding Coordinator myself, so when it came to choosing my vendor team for my own wedding, it was extremely important to me that I had only the best of the best.
Over the past 5 & 1/2 years of my career, I have seen Still Life Studios in action at tons of weddings I have coordinated and have referred them to all my couples....because they are the BEST!
As soon as we got engaged, I booked Still Life. We even picked our date around their availability!
That day, the team was beyond amazing to work with. They were by our side the entire time and made sure that all the photos we requested were taken. But, the best part was that they just made it all happen. They needed no direction whatsoever as they are true professionals. I felt so taken care of by them!
My husband is not big on having his picture taken, but as soon as he saw the first photo they took of us, he was shocked!! He couldn't believe his eyes. They were incredible!!
Once we saw our photos (only 1 week later!) every single one was better than the next. They managed to truly capture every emotion and aspect of our amazing day.
This was not my first time using Still Life and will definitely not be our last.
As I tell brides, your photos are the one thing you will have after the wedding, so make sure you choose the photographer who is going to do the best job capturing that day. Still Life is the absolute best and they gave us the most incredible memories of our day. I will never be able to thank them enough for that gift.

• Wedding: 02/07/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used this company as part of an all inclusive package from our venue. They were very easy to work with and the staff was very friendly. I really loved my photos from that day and my husband and I were happy with how our photos turned out. The only thing I wish they had suggested to me was to make sure to bring a nice hanger to hang my wedding dress from on the day of (as they take a lot of photos of your dress hanging against different backdrops). I didn't really think of them doing this so I wasn't as happy with those photos (I had a stunning dress hanging on a not so stunning hanger). Small suggestions like these would be very helpful to clients. Overall, we were very happy though!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Private User
480-985-3959
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards