Still Life Studios - Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Brianna and Bridget were amazing. They take excellent pictures and were everywhere at our wedding. They also make excellent save the date magnets and wedding programs.

Services Used: Photography

We met Bridget and Brianna at a bridal open house and immediately clicked with them. My husband kept going back and giving them a hard time. Neither he or I are photogenic but they made us feel so comfortable during the engagement photo session. They were amazing during the wedding and captured so many photos, we don't know which ones to pick. The service and quality are exceptional and so happy we picked Still life (specifically Bridget and Brianna) to photograph the most special day of our lives.

Services Used: Photography

I was really impressed with the whole Still Life Studio experience. We booked Still Life through our inclusive package with Regency Garden (our venue). We quickly received a call about meeting to discuss out wants, needs, and preferences when it comes to our wedding photos. Our pictures turned out great! We did both an engagement session and the wedding photos. Everyone we talked to was very friendly and took time to listen to our needs. We would definitely recommend!

Services Used: Photography

Still Life Studios provided high quality services and met our expectations. They provided a fun atmosphere so that we could loosen up and have natural photos! Very easy and fun to work with. they accommodated every request! Highly recommended!

Ilona
1 Review
08/16/2014

It was a total breeze working with this studio. They define professionalism and their quality is absolutely wonderful. Stunning pictures captured the wedding perfectly. If you are considering this vendor, look no further. They deliver what is promised and much more. Thanks very much!!

Services Used: Photography

Still Life Studios is awesome! Everyone that we talked to was very friendly and helpful. Our photographer, Nate, was fabulous. He was fun and made everyone feel at ease. Our photos turned out fabulous!

Services Used: Photography

I can't imagine a better experience than that given to us by Still Life Photography. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the photos and the incredible service they provided. They clearly explained everything for us before, during, & after the big day, offering us great deals and tons of options for photos, prints, videography, etc. Furthermore, they helped us choose the best time possible for our ceremony so we could get the perfect lighting for the photos. When the wedding day finally came, the photographer came prepared, and was so professional and fun, that my husband and I felt comfortable and confident the entire day. He had some great photo ideas prepared, and listened to our opinions and ideas with an open mind. We felt truly comfortable with our photographer and he was so easy to get along with. The photos are beautiful, and I couldn't have asked for more! I'm thrilled to show people our big day, because the photographer really captured the beauty, fun, and joy we felt. Still Life is amazing! Thank you Still Life!

Services Used: Photography

Still Life Studios did an amazing job with capturing the special moments of our wedding day! Nat was our photographer for our wedding day at Regency Garden on May 17, 2014 in Mesa. He took traditional wedding photos, as well as, creative and clever photos that everyone absolutely loves. We happily recommend Still Life Studios for your photography needs. We will definitely work with them for our next major life event!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My husband and I had an fabulous experience with Still Life Photography. Our consultation went them was laid back yet extremely informative. They were so flexible as they truly built their schedule for our wedding day around us. A bit after our consultation, we did a mini-engagement session with Nate. He was really funny and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures he took came out beautifully. Thank you Nate! Bridget photographed our wedding. She was AMAZING!! She captured our day so well. Bridget was everywhere to take all of the pictures that we wanted but she was never bossy or over-present. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer for our big day. Thank you Bridget! Through the process, I had the opportunity to interact with pretty much the whole team at Still Life Studios. Everyone was knowledgeable, kind, and professional. we would highly recommend Still Life Studios to anyone that is searching for a photographer who will give them the highest quality of pictures and customer service.

Services Used: Photography

Still Life Studios was perfect. They photographed our wedding and our engagement session. Justin was an amazing photographer and got all the shots we wanted. They were completely prepared and professional. We have absolutely loved sharing the photos with our friends and family. I am so happy that we have these pictures for a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography

My wedding pictures came out great! Bridgette was awesome and fun to work with! I would use them again in the future :)

Services Used: Photography

We are so lucky to have found Still Life. My husband was very choosy about our photographer. Having amazing wedding pictures was very important to us. Once we visited Still Life's studio and website, we knew they were the company for us. On our wedding day, they didn't disappoint. Matt was wonderful to work with. He handled our large families with ease and kept a smile on everyone's face. Many people commented to us on what a great photographer we found. We couldn't be happier with our pictures. There are so many good ones we're having a hard time deciding which ones to print. This is a great problem to have. Thank you, Still Life!

Services Used: Photography

We booked through the Regency Garden, so Still Life Studios became our photography team! We loved working with Nate, he's a little goofy but it helped us laugh to get those natural smiles! The team is so quick to answer emails and sit down with to discuss details. Our engagement, wedding, and now I'm sure our thank you post cards will all be gorgeous! Thank you Still Life!!

Services Used: Photography

this team really rocks. they catered to our every need. the photos are AMAZING! would recommend them to anyone that is looking for photos.

Rosanne
03/01/2014

Still life is awesome! They are very personable and they know what there doing. Justin and Bridget know what they are doing. Our wedding was beautiful and we couldn't be happier. We can not wait to see all of our photos and the video from our wedding and relive each moment by what was done! Our photographers went above and beyond it was pouring rain and they wanted to get the perfect picture so they didn't care if they got soaking wet they wanted to make us happy with the end results and boy oh boy does it look awesome. We would deff inanely tell everyone about them and tell them to choose still life. Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts Rosanne and Gregory

Private User
1+ year ago

They were very professional and calming and fun to work with!