Still Life Studios - Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Still Life was part of our inclusive wedding package from our venue. We booked with them for our engagement session also because we wanted to get to know our photographer before the wedding. We had to pay extra to get a copy of the engagement session but when we did purchase it the photos were not photoshopped or enhanced at all. We originally had Nate as our photographer but he left the company. The best part of that was, we ended up having Bridget and Brianna for our big day. The girls were fun and fantastic. They made attempts to get as many pictures as they could. Unfortunately, due to the late start of our ceremony, we did not get as many group/family photos as I hoped. I would recommend adding time to the time the photographers because we were contracted to have them come right before our first look and did have have the opportunity to photograph the guys getting dressed, besides a few picture of them pinning boutiques. We did have them until 10:30pm which allowed to get a good amount of the reception events photos. I am anxious to get our high resolution disc in the mail, but worried that the pictures won't be photoshopped or enhanced. Again, Bridget and Brianna were amazing, but I would definitely recommend paying the extra money to have them come earlier if you are looking for

4.7

The photographers were excellent! They made me, the bride, feel comfortable, which helped me relax! They are great to work with and extremely professional. They will work with you to ensure 'you' get the photos you want and not them telling you what to do. The team makes sure to give pointers and direction to help poses look better. Make sure you tell them exactly what you want so you get it! They worked very well with me to ensure I got all the photos and all the weird poses I requested! I highly enjoyed my wedding day with them and they captured every special moment...I creep on my photos all the time so I can recreate the day over and over again! I am so thankful I sought this company out and would still choose them if I had to do it all over again!

Profile Picture
CGuzman
Recently Married
4.7

I was recommend to use Still Life Studios for my wedding this year from a friend who used them for their wedding. I couldn't have asked for better photographers for my wedding. Bridget and Brianna were great to work with and so much fun too! They were able to capture my husband and my personalities in our photos. Both of them provided us with beautiful, fun, creative, and timeless photos. They were both very thorough and attentive to myself the bride and my groom. You can't go wrong with Still Life Studios!

Services Used: Photography

Still Life Studios and specifically our photographer, Bridget, were amazing! During our engagement shoot, we knew that we made a great decision with our photographer because we had an absolute blast, and had SO many great pictures from it! During our wedding, Bridget made us feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. She captured the essence of the day perfectly, and made sure we had all the different poses we wanted. My husband and I are photographically challenged, but Bridget managed to find some awesome shots and we are in love with how all of our photos turned out! We got a sneak preview of some of our pictures only days after our wedding, and were able to view all the edited images within one week of our wedding! We honestly couldn't have asked for a better photography studio.

Services Used: Photography

Brianna and Bridget were amazing. They take excellent pictures and were everywhere at our wedding. They also make excellent save the date magnets and wedding programs.

Services Used: Photography

We met Bridget and Brianna at a bridal open house and immediately clicked with them. My husband kept going back and giving them a hard time. Neither he or I are photogenic but they made us feel so comfortable during the engagement photo session. They were amazing during the wedding and captured so many photos, we don't know which ones to pick. The service and quality are exceptional and so happy we picked Still life (specifically Bridget and Brianna) to photograph the most special day of our lives.

Services Used: Photography

I was really impressed with the whole Still Life Studio experience. We booked Still Life through our inclusive package with Regency Garden (our venue). We quickly received a call about meeting to discuss out wants, needs, and preferences when it comes to our wedding photos. Our pictures turned out great! We did both an engagement session and the wedding photos. Everyone we talked to was very friendly and took time to listen to our needs. We would definitely recommend!

Services Used: Photography

Still Life Studios provided high quality services and met our expectations. They provided a fun atmosphere so that we could loosen up and have natural photos! Very easy and fun to work with. they accommodated every request! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture
Ilona
1 Review
08/16/2014

It was a total breeze working with this studio. They define professionalism and their quality is absolutely wonderful. Stunning pictures captured the wedding perfectly. If you are considering this vendor, look no further. They deliver what is promised and much more. Thanks very much!!

Services Used: Photography

Still Life Studios is awesome! Everyone that we talked to was very friendly and helpful. Our photographer, Nate, was fabulous. He was fun and made everyone feel at ease. Our photos turned out fabulous!

Services Used: Photography

I can't imagine a better experience than that given to us by Still Life Photography. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the photos and the incredible service they provided. They clearly explained everything for us before, during, & after the big day, offering us great deals and tons of options for photos, prints, videography, etc. Furthermore, they helped us choose the best time possible for our ceremony so we could get the perfect lighting for the photos. When the wedding day finally came, the photographer came prepared, and was so professional and fun, that my husband and I felt comfortable and confident the entire day. He had some great photo ideas prepared, and listened to our opinions and ideas with an open mind. We felt truly comfortable with our photographer and he was so easy to get along with. The photos are beautiful, and I couldn't have asked for more! I'm thrilled to show people our big day, because the photographer really captured the beauty, fun, and joy we felt. Still Life is amazing! Thank you Still Life!

Services Used: Photography

Still Life Studios did an amazing job with capturing the special moments of our wedding day! Nat was our photographer for our wedding day at Regency Garden on May 17, 2014 in Mesa. He took traditional wedding photos, as well as, creative and clever photos that everyone absolutely loves. We happily recommend Still Life Studios for your photography needs. We will definitely work with them for our next major life event!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My husband and I had an fabulous experience with Still Life Photography. Our consultation went them was laid back yet extremely informative. They were so flexible as they truly built their schedule for our wedding day around us. A bit after our consultation, we did a mini-engagement session with Nate. He was really funny and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures he took came out beautifully. Thank you Nate! Bridget photographed our wedding. She was AMAZING!! She captured our day so well. Bridget was everywhere to take all of the pictures that we wanted but she was never bossy or over-present. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer for our big day. Thank you Bridget! Through the process, I had the opportunity to interact with pretty much the whole team at Still Life Studios. Everyone was knowledgeable, kind, and professional. we would highly recommend Still Life Studios to anyone that is searching for a photographer who will give them the highest quality of pictures and customer service.

Services Used: Photography

Still Life Studios was perfect. They photographed our wedding and our engagement session. Justin was an amazing photographer and got all the shots we wanted. They were completely prepared and professional. We have absolutely loved sharing the photos with our friends and family. I am so happy that we have these pictures for a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography

My wedding pictures came out great! Bridgette was awesome and fun to work with! I would use them again in the future :)

Services Used: Photography

We are so lucky to have found Still Life. My husband was very choosy about our photographer. Having amazing wedding pictures was very important to us. Once we visited Still Life's studio and website, we knew they were the company for us. On our wedding day, they didn't disappoint. Matt was wonderful to work with. He handled our large families with ease and kept a smile on everyone's face. Many people commented to us on what a great photographer we found. We couldn't be happier with our pictures. There are so many good ones we're having a hard time deciding which ones to print. This is a great problem to have. Thank you, Still Life!