Stacey Frasca Professional make up artist at Studio 28

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I had my trial with Stacey and she was amazing. I don't wear much makeup and she took that into consideration and made me feel beautiful and not like it was caked on like some other people. The overall experience was amazing she was so easy to work with and knows her stuff for sure. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event.

Recently Married

Stacey was extremely responsive to my inquiry for makeup/hair for my wedding. Although I am not local, Stacey scheduled to talk with me over the phone, and was flexible with my schedule. I had looked at photos of her work on the website and was confident with her, so I placed the deposit and scheduled the trial session a day before my wedding. Stacey was very welcoming and listened to what I wanted for my makeup. She did two halves of my face different so I could see the effect and choose how heavy my eye makeup would be. She was very personable and talked me and my bridal party through her makeup progress. I looked like a princess after her work. She made everyone feel comfortable and is such a lovely person.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Hiring Stacey Frasca & Jill Colwell (for make up and hair) is easily one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. Not only are they incredibly talented at what they do, but they are both so sweet and fun to be around. On the day of the wedding, it felt as though I had two additional friends getting ready with me. All of my bridesmaids loved them and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! Before they packed up, we even asked them to take a picture with us because we enjoyed spending time with them so much!

As the bride, I felt like the best possible version of myself and that is all that you can ask for. I would work with them again in a heartbeat and will recommend them to all of my local, engaged friends. You cannot go wrong with hiring them for your big day!

Cassie
02/21/2015

Stacey is such a talented artist. I had three makeup trials and no one was as talented as Stacey.

She is so professional and really made everyone look so incredibly beautiful for my wedding day. You will never look better! Book her. You will not regret it!

Recently Married

Stacey did makeup for my mother, my maid of honor, bridesmaids, and myself. She did a wonderful job, we all loved our makeup!

Recently Married

Exceptionally talented/professional and knew how to take charge so that I was able to relax and trust in the transformation. My bridal party, as well as myself (the Bride), enjoyed the experience and the outcome was fantastic. I would highly recommend.

Amanda
11/22/2014

Stacey and Jill were the BEST! When looking for a makeup and hair artist for my wedding, it was important to me to not only find 2 people who could make me and my bridesmaids look stunning (which they did, flawlessly!), I wanted to find 2 people who would add fun, laughter, and ease to a long day of getting ready which could otherwise be very stressful. My wedding day was completely stress free, and I know that is in large part to the confidence I had in them. From the moment they walked into my hotel suite, they were the most professional make-up and hair artists while remaining one of the girls. They helped everyone pick hair and make-up styles that were right for them and literally made everyone look like superstars. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Recently Married

Stacey did an unbelievable job on my makeup. She made me look natural and my skin glowed. She worked with me to make sure we had just the write vision for my wedding, and I appreciated her taking the time to talk with me through my thoughts, as well as to provide her expert knowledge on how I would look my best. She is also charming and fun, and was a delight to spend time with on my wedding day.
Jill did my hair and she was similarly wonderful. We went through a couple of options in advance, and she pulled off my vision perfectly. She was fun and thoughtful, and my hair lasted all day without a stray (and without it feeling like a helmet!). I urge all brides and bridal parties to use Stacey's services. They really were excellent.

Deana
11/08/2014

Stacey is such a talented make up artist. She was able to meet the needs of my entire bridal party which varied in age, skin type and color. I was blown away by the transformation of my face from start to finish- my skin was absolutely flawless.
Not only is Stacey and amazingly talented make up artist she is also one of the easiest professionals to work with. From the time I set foot in her studio for my trial from the big day Stacey treated me as if we had known each other forever. I highly recommend Stacey to anyone looking for high-quality and high talent.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Stacey to anyone! She did an unbelievable job on my make-up for my wedding. My bridal party and I opted for the airbrush foundation and we couldn't have been happier. It lasted all day! I was really worried about having the touch up my make-up throughout the day (I'm a crier), but everything looked perfect from the ceremony to the end of the reception (even through the tears). My fiance and I did a first look before our ceremony. He had never seen me in any make up more than a BB cream and mascara and he was floored at how beautiful the make up came out. Jill did a fantastic job on everyone in my bridal party's hair. We got so many compliments. I will definitely be returning to Stacey and Jill for any future events I will need make-up and hair for. They are seriously hair and make up gods.

Katie
10/17/2014

I simply cannot say enough about how happy I was with my wedding day make-up. It was perfect! Natural, elegant and suited just right for me and my taste. Stacey is incredibly talented and a trial with her will prove that immediately, but one learns when hiring her and having her in your home on the big day that she is also incredibly sweet, professional and just fun to be around and (very calm under pressure)! I felt throughout my wedding day morning that Stacey genuinely cared about making me into the most beautiful bride imaginable and was not going to settle for anything less (a great feeling to have as a bride)! And she absolutely did!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Stacey Frasca has a true gift..
She is an unbelievably talented makeup artist, who made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day! My makeup was outstanding along with my mom and bridesmaides. She knows bridal! After I got engaged, Stacey was the first appointment I booked! I've seen Stacey's work over many years and she was the only one I was calling for my bridal makeup. Not only is she great at what she does, but she's personable, likable and a true professional.
My brother is getting married in August of 2015 and I'm looking forward to seeing Stacey again. The bride to be who is my very good friend is having Stacey provide the makeup for her big day.
I would 100% recommend Stacey Frasca. I will always look back and remember how amazing I felt, how we all felt..
Thank you Stacey, I look forward to seeing you again!
Love Jess

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I wish I could give Stacey and her team 100 stars! I refer to them as "My Dream Team!" There aren't enough positive words for me to use to tell you how absolutely awesome Stacey and Jill are at what they do. I have never been happier with the way I looked on the most important day of my life. From the first time I emailed Stacey to book her, I knew they were a home run. Stacey's love for what she does is so evident in the littlest of details. She truly listens to everything you want and is a master at makeup! Her work is sheer perfection. Jill's hairstyling is red carpet worthy! And I might even beg she's better. She can literally do anything you want, and in record time. They are such a joy to be around! So pleasant and professional, and I felt like we had been friends forever! I told Stacey when I hit the lottery the first thing I plan to do is hire them to do my hair and makeup every morning. And I can't wait! I will recommend them to everyone I can, because everyone should get to look and feel as amazing as I did at least once in their lives!

Recently Married

Stacey was a joy to work with leading up to & on the wedding day. We did a trial run to figure out what looked best, and she took pictures and extensive notes to make sure that on the wedding day, she did exactly as we had planned earlier. Not only was she professionally on her game, but she was also a pleasure as a person - affable, fun, and did a good job of putting me at ease on the big day. She even showed up to my house about 15 minutes early! The makeup itself was everything I wanted, and it lasted throughout the entire wedding day & night.

The hair stylist she works with, Jill, also did a fantastic job with my hair; she specializes in finger waves, and is a master at it.

I highly recommend Stacey (and Jill) to anyone looking for excellent makeup & hair at a reasonable price (considering how inflated the market for wedding hair & makeup is). Can't sing Stacey's praises enough!

Recently Married

Stacey did my make-up for my wedding (as well as my mother's and a friend's make-up too), and she did an amazing job. We hired her at the recommendation of my photographer, and I'm so glad we did. Before my wedding we did a trial, and she showed me how things would look on the actual day. She listened to what I wanted, and did fantastic work. On the day of my wedding she showed up early; she was professional, very kind, and clearly talented. My make-up stayed in place all night, even long after my dress ripped and my shoes came off. The false eyelashes she used were amazing, very natural looking. I'd recommend her without hesitation.

Amy
09/20/2014

Stacey did an AMAZING job last weekend. Stacey made a schedule to account for the amount of time it would take to makeover each of my 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and me. She adhered to the schedule and all of my bridesmaids were in awe of how beautiful they looked by the end. (One of my bridesmaids has already booked her for her upcoming wedding in Boston this April, and another offered to fly her to Detroit in July). Stacey is the real deal. She even stayed to do "touch ups" for everyone in the final moments before we walked down the aisle.

There's enough to worry about on your "big day" without the added stress of how your makeup will turn out. I wanted to look like myself, and Stacey made me look like the very best version I have ever seen. Her consistency is unmatched, as she did that for all 7 of us, to rave reviews. Some people "do" makeup, but Stacey is a true make up artist. She is as sweet and personable as she is talented: no challenge is too great, no blemish is too red. Assuming you've already got the man and the dress, Stacey is the last piece of the puzzle.