Stacey Frasca Professional make up artist at Studio 28

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey is such a talented make up artist. She was able to meet the needs of my entire bridal party which varied in age, skin type and color. I was blown away by the transformation of my face from start to finish- my skin was absolutely flawless.
Not only is Stacey and amazingly talented make up artist she is also one of the easiest professionals to work with. From the time I set foot in her studio for my trial from the big day Stacey treated me as if we had known each other forever. I highly recommend Stacey to anyone looking for high-quality and high talent.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Deana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I simply cannot say enough about how happy I was with my wedding day make-up. It was perfect! Natural, elegant and suited just right for me and my taste. Stacey is incredibly talented and a trial with her will prove that immediately, but one learns when hiring her and having her in your home on the big day that she is also incredibly sweet, professional and just fun to be around and (very calm under pressure)! I felt throughout my wedding day morning that Stacey genuinely cared about making me into the most beautiful bride imaginable and was not going to settle for anything less (a great feeling to have as a bride)! And she absolutely did!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey Frasca has a true gift..
She is an unbelievably talented makeup artist, who made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day! My makeup was outstanding along with my mom and bridesmaides. She knows bridal! After I got engaged, Stacey was the first appointment I booked! I've seen Stacey's work over many years and she was the only one I was calling for my bridal makeup. Not only is she great at what she does, but she's personable, likable and a true professional.
My brother is getting married in August of 2015 and I'm looking forward to seeing Stacey again. The bride to be who is my very good friend is having Stacey provide the makeup for her big day.
I would 100% recommend Stacey Frasca. I will always look back and remember how amazing I felt, how we all felt..
Thank you Stacey, I look forward to seeing you again!
Love Jess

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I could give Stacey and her team 100 stars! I refer to them as "My Dream Team!" There aren't enough positive words for me to use to tell you how absolutely awesome Stacey and Jill are at what they do. I have never been happier with the way I looked on the most important day of my life. From the first time I emailed Stacey to book her, I knew they were a home run. Stacey's love for what she does is so evident in the littlest of details. She truly listens to everything you want and is a master at makeup! Her work is sheer perfection. Jill's hairstyling is red carpet worthy! And I might even beg she's better. She can literally do anything you want, and in record time. They are such a joy to be around! So pleasant and professional, and I felt like we had been friends forever! I told Stacey when I hit the lottery the first thing I plan to do is hire them to do my hair and makeup every morning. And I can't wait! I will recommend them to everyone I can, because everyone should get to look and feel as amazing as I did at least once in their lives!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey was a joy to work with leading up to & on the wedding day. We did a trial run to figure out what looked best, and she took pictures and extensive notes to make sure that on the wedding day, she did exactly as we had planned earlier. Not only was she professionally on her game, but she was also a pleasure as a person - affable, fun, and did a good job of putting me at ease on the big day. She even showed up to my house about 15 minutes early! The makeup itself was everything I wanted, and it lasted throughout the entire wedding day & night.

The hair stylist she works with, Jill, also did a fantastic job with my hair; she specializes in finger waves, and is a master at it.

I highly recommend Stacey (and Jill) to anyone looking for excellent makeup & hair at a reasonable price (considering how inflated the market for wedding hair & makeup is). Can't sing Stacey's praises enough!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey did my make-up for my wedding (as well as my mother's and a friend's make-up too), and she did an amazing job. We hired her at the recommendation of my photographer, and I'm so glad we did. Before my wedding we did a trial, and she showed me how things would look on the actual day. She listened to what I wanted, and did fantastic work. On the day of my wedding she showed up early; she was professional, very kind, and clearly talented. My make-up stayed in place all night, even long after my dress ripped and my shoes came off. The false eyelashes she used were amazing, very natural looking. I'd recommend her without hesitation.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey did an AMAZING job last weekend. Stacey made a schedule to account for the amount of time it would take to makeover each of my 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and me. She adhered to the schedule and all of my bridesmaids were in awe of how beautiful they looked by the end. (One of my bridesmaids has already booked her for her upcoming wedding in Boston this April, and another offered to fly her to Detroit in July). Stacey is the real deal. She even stayed to do "touch ups" for everyone in the final moments before we walked down the aisle.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey was AMAZING at my wedding on 9/20/14. She made a schedule to account for the amount of time it would take to makeover each of my 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and me. She adhered to the schedule and all of my bridesmaids were in awe of how beautiful they looked by the end. (One of my bridesmaids has already booked her for her upcoming wedding in Boston this April, and another offered to fly her to Detroit in July). Stacey is the real deal. She even stayed to do "touch ups" for everyone in the final moments before we walked down the aisle. There's enough to worry about on your "big day" without the added stress of how your makeup will turn out. I wanted to look like myself, and Stacey made me look like the very best version I have ever seen. Her consistency is unmatched, as she did that for all 7 of us, to rave reviews. Some people "do" makeup, but Stacey is a true make up artist. She is as sweet and personable as she is talented: no challenge is too great, no blemish is too red. Assuming you've already got the man and the dress, Stacey is the last piece of the puzzle.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I met Stacey for my makeup trial some 6 months plus before our wedding. For my trial I was in the middle of an intense cold (think dry skin, puffy eyes, blotchy etc.) I left Stacey's studio looking amazing and healthy! As a test, I left the makeup on (false eyelashes included) while I went to bed that night. The next morning I woke up and nothing had changed, it still looked amazing. The day of the wedding was no different, Stacey took her time and made sure every detail on us was perfect, all while making us feel so relaxed! She is truly the best!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Stacey was amazing! From our very first meeting at our trial, I knew she got the look I was going for. On the wedding day, not only did Stacey do a wonderful job on the makeup for me, my girls and mom, but she had us all laughing. It felt like she was an old friend there for the party- I loved getting ready with her! Stacey made me look and feel the most beautiful I have felt in my entire life- I was absolutely elated with my wedding day makeup!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Any bride looking for flawless makeup on their wedding day should book Stacey ASAP! Stacey nailed exactly the look I was going for and made me look like the best version of myself. I had a larger party so I also booked Jill as a second makeup artist and she was fantastic as well. Both ladies are super talented, professional and just a pleasure to work with. Myself and my bridal party were all extremely happy with our makeup and it stayed beautiful the entire night. I am so happy with my decision to have Stacey as my makeup artist for my wedding day!!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
Adrianna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a year to plan my wedding so I was able to try many different makeup artists in the Boston area. I am so incredibly picky and never liked anything the artists did. Then, I had the WONDERFUL experience of meeting Stacey and I was so relieved. She is the MOST TALENTED makeup artist I have ever seen and she did all 8 bridesmaids, my mother, my grandmother and mother of the groom. She is worth all the money in the world and she made me look absolutely stunning. She is a perfectionist through and through and she really knows her makeup and how to apply it so flawless. Every sing guest raved about my face and I cannot thank her enough!!!!!! You are truly a lucky bride to get an appointment with this woman!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey did an absolutely spectacular job making my wedding day make up perfect. She was attentive, honest, and talented. On meeting with her originally, she listened to what I was going for and gave me her honest feedback. She was able to take the image I was going for an make it work for my face and style. Not only did she do a wonderful job with my makeup, she also made my wedding party look fantastic. When i ran into difficulty after having a horrible hair trial with another salon, Stacey quickly got me in the books for a trial with Jill Colwell. Her timeliness and understanding of my concern with this was thoughtful and eased my stress. I really was pleased with the way both my hair and make up came out, and would gladly suggest Stacey Frasca for others who are looking for a great make up artist to help them with their dream look for their event! I felt like the most beautiful version of myself on the day of my wedding, which is what i was going for! When I look back at pictures, I still love how I looked and only wish that I had Stacey to make me up on a daily basis ... or at least for weekends :).

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey and her team were truly a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The day of our wedding they came to our hotel suite and did both makeup and hair for 9 people - we didn't even have to wake up incredibly early. Some were quite picky and they worked with each person to make sure everyone was happy. As the bride, I was so happy with my makeup as it enhanced my features and I still looked like myself. The attention to detail for both makeup and hair was impeccable. My hair was classic, beautiful, and lasted all night. I would very strongly recommend Stacey Frasca and her team!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had met Stacey at a few friends' weddings. I kept her contact info so when I got married I could hire her. She captured exactly what I was looking for. I was so pleased and so was my bridal party, that also had their makeup done by Stacey. She was also so relaxed throughout the whole day, which made the whole getting ready experience so fun and laid back for us all.

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey delivered exactly what she promised. She was very timely and made all of the gals, moms and flower girl look glamorous for the wedding. Ask for the eyelashes - it's the secret ingredient to the glam look. When we were in a pinch for time due too many gals wanting their makeup done, Stacey was quickly able to provide us an assistant. She was also super pleasant and fun to work with too.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
781-389-2990
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards