Stacey Frasca Professional make up artist at Studio 28

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I had my trial with Stacey and she was amazing. I don't wear much makeup and she took that into consideration and made me feel beautiful and not like it was caked on like some other people. The overall experience was amazing she was so easy to work with and knows her stuff for sure. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event.

Recently Married

I loved working with Stacey and Jill. They are amazing at their job. We all loved our hair and makeup. They truly listened to what we had in mind and gave us their suggestions as well, which was so helpful as they are the experts! They are professional, yet friendly and affable. They even did my niece's hair as a complimentary service. The airbrush makeup stayed on the whole day and night despite lots of tears of joy! I would highly recommend them.

Jessica
05/09/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Stacey. Working with her, Jill, and the rest of the team was in one word, wonderful. They made my whole wedding party (10 bridesmaids, my mother, and mother in law) all look flawless. As for me, I don't think I have ever felt so confident and beautiful. They were on time for each person and even managed to squeeze someone in during the day, which helped this type A bride manage my nerves. There really was a sense of calm as I knew everyone was in good hands. They were all very professional, and managed to interact and help make the day that much more special. I recommend working with Stacey to every bride out there, you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Stacey was wonderful to work with! She made everyone feel and look like a million bucks! She especially made the bride feel at ease and make her wedding day extra special.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Stacey is absolute perfection. I’m a total type A personality and hadn’t had my makeup professionally done before, so I gave her lots of direction at my wedding makeup trial. She listened to me, but also politely guided me in the right/different direction, including a slight tweak to how I was shaping my eyebrows that I’ve gotten so many compliments on since. She also convinced me to try airbrush makeup, and I’m SO glad she did as it helped to cover up my horrendous under-eye circles and really sealed the overall look. I realized she was definitely a pro and I should let her do her thing, so when it came time for my wedding, I sat back and did just that. All I can say is WOW. She made me feel as beautiful as a model while still looking like myself. She also worked her magic on my bridesmaids and both mothers and everyone looked stunning as can be. Besides all that, she had a very chill demeanor and was a pleasure to have around as we were all getting ready for my big day. Thank you for everything, Stacey!

Recently Married

Stacey is a talented make up artist. She allowed me to come in for a trial run of my makeup, and based on those results, I knew I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding. On the wedding day, she and her hair stylist, Jill, did my hair and makeup and my maid of honor's. They both listened to what we wanted, and kept the day fun and relaxed. I was particularly happy that my makeup looked so natural. I would recommend her to all brides.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

One word. Wow. Stacey and Jill are absolutely excellent at what they do! I was so thrilled with my hair and makeup for my wedding (as well as the rest of my bridal party). They were able to execute on the exact look that I was going for with ease. Not only do they do amazing work, but they're both such a pleasure to be around. They definitely added to the big day with their enthusiastic personalities, attention to detail and organization. If you're looking for a talented hair/makeup duo, look no further. You'll be very pleased with the work they do!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Stacey is an AMAZING makeup artist and person! She did my makeup for my engagement party and Jill did my hair. I looked amazing and everyone kept asking who did my hair and makeup. For the wedding, I decided to have a few trials to make my decision; trial after trial I was disappointed b/c no one was as good as Stacey or Jill!! Stacey worked hard to make her schedule work for my wedding events (I had 4 events so it wasn't easy!). Not only did her and Jill make me look phenomenal, but they were super supportive throughout all of the events. They are the best hair and makeup team around, I'm soo happy I had them do my wedding - they absolutely the BEST!!!

Recently Married

Stacey was extremely responsive to my inquiry for makeup/hair for my wedding. Although I am not local, Stacey scheduled to talk with me over the phone, and was flexible with my schedule. I had looked at photos of her work on the website and was confident with her, so I placed the deposit and scheduled the trial session a day before my wedding. Stacey was very welcoming and listened to what I wanted for my makeup. She did two halves of my face different so I could see the effect and choose how heavy my eye makeup would be. She was very personable and talked me and my bridal party through her makeup progress. I looked like a princess after her work. She made everyone feel comfortable and is such a lovely person.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Hiring Stacey Frasca & Jill Colwell (for make up and hair) is easily one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. Not only are they incredibly talented at what they do, but they are both so sweet and fun to be around. On the day of the wedding, it felt as though I had two additional friends getting ready with me. All of my bridesmaids loved them and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! Before they packed up, we even asked them to take a picture with us because we enjoyed spending time with them so much!

As the bride, I felt like the best possible version of myself and that is all that you can ask for. I would work with them again in a heartbeat and will recommend them to all of my local, engaged friends. You cannot go wrong with hiring them for your big day!

Cassie
02/21/2015

Stacey is such a talented artist. I had three makeup trials and no one was as talented as Stacey.

She is so professional and really made everyone look so incredibly beautiful for my wedding day. You will never look better! Book her. You will not regret it!

Recently Married

Stacey did makeup for my mother, my maid of honor, bridesmaids, and myself. She did a wonderful job, we all loved our makeup!

Recently Married

Exceptionally talented/professional and knew how to take charge so that I was able to relax and trust in the transformation. My bridal party, as well as myself (the Bride), enjoyed the experience and the outcome was fantastic. I would highly recommend.

Amanda
11/22/2014

Stacey and Jill were the BEST! When looking for a makeup and hair artist for my wedding, it was important to me to not only find 2 people who could make me and my bridesmaids look stunning (which they did, flawlessly!), I wanted to find 2 people who would add fun, laughter, and ease to a long day of getting ready which could otherwise be very stressful. My wedding day was completely stress free, and I know that is in large part to the confidence I had in them. From the moment they walked into my hotel suite, they were the most professional make-up and hair artists while remaining one of the girls. They helped everyone pick hair and make-up styles that were right for them and literally made everyone look like superstars. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Recently Married

Stacey did an unbelievable job on my makeup. She made me look natural and my skin glowed. She worked with me to make sure we had just the write vision for my wedding, and I appreciated her taking the time to talk with me through my thoughts, as well as to provide her expert knowledge on how I would look my best. She is also charming and fun, and was a delight to spend time with on my wedding day.
Jill did my hair and she was similarly wonderful. We went through a couple of options in advance, and she pulled off my vision perfectly. She was fun and thoughtful, and my hair lasted all day without a stray (and without it feeling like a helmet!). I urge all brides and bridal parties to use Stacey's services. They really were excellent.

Deana
11/08/2014

Stacey is such a talented make up artist. She was able to meet the needs of my entire bridal party which varied in age, skin type and color. I was blown away by the transformation of my face from start to finish- my skin was absolutely flawless.
Not only is Stacey and amazingly talented make up artist she is also one of the easiest professionals to work with. From the time I set foot in her studio for my trial from the big day Stacey treated me as if we had known each other forever. I highly recommend Stacey to anyone looking for high-quality and high talent.