Stacey Frasca Professional make up artist at Studio 28

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I had my trial with Stacey and she was amazing. I don't wear much makeup and she took that into consideration and made me feel beautiful and not like it was caked on like some other people. The overall experience was amazing she was so easy to work with and knows her stuff for sure. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event.

Jamie
06/21/2015

Stacey and her team were professional as can be and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! They really understood what I was looking for and I looked so natural - no caked on makeup! They also made the whole getting ready experience so fun.

Danielle
06/12/2015

Stacey & Jill were amazing!!!! :) I knew the day of my trial that I wanted to work with them! My make up and hair were flawless. I brought pictures to my trial of what I wanted and they both gave me exactly what was pictured. I couldn't recommend them more! The day of my wedding Stacey had given me a timeline of who gets hair & make up at one time which was super helpful since I had 6 people getting hair done and 5 for make up. She was very organized which allowed me to relax. Everyone looked gorgeous! I had some bridesmaid with light make up and I had others who wanted heavier make up and all looked great! We all got airbrushed which was awesome! By the end of the night my make up still looked fresh like she had just applied it and my hair was still perfectly placed!! I couldn't have asked to work with a better artist!! - Very Happy Bride

Julia
06/06/2015

The Best! We requested airbrush makeup application for the bride, her sisters and mom. It came out flawless, natural looking and our photos look amazing. Stacey also was so easy to work with, personable and accomodated us when we asked last minute for eye lash extensions. Her work is top quality and so reasonably priced. If we did it again, we would make no changes. Stacey also customized make up depending upon the age and preferences of our girls.

Julia
06/06/2015

Amazing !!!! I would recommend stacey to anyone!! Not only did my makeup come out perfect but she was so great to spend time with and work with!!

Anne
05/30/2015

Stacey and her team came highly recommended through a close family friend. After my fiancé proposed to me and we began our wedding planning, I contacted her right away. I met with her and Jill for my hair and makeup trial, and immediately knew I made the right decision to book them for the big day. Stacey got back to me right away, and was very quick to respond to my e-mails through the planning process. Walking into Studio 28, and I was warmly welcomed by Stacey and Jill. They are both so friendly, fun, and made me feel right at home. I am pretty picky with makeup, but put down my guard and let Stacey work her magic. She took the time to get to know me, and explained in detail every step of the makeup process. Stacey is a true artist, and I couldn't have been happier with my trial. I worked with Jill for my hair, and knew right away I was in good hands. Jill was able to volumize my fine blonde hair, and created a beautiful bridal updo.

On the wedding day, Stacey, Jill and assistant Tracey did updos and makeup for my bridal party, mom, and mother-in- law. Everyone had so much fun working with them, and I was old by several girls it was the best hair and makeup application they have ever had. Not to mention, they were able to finish all 9 of us in record time!

I would HIGHLY recommend Stacey and her team. They made me feel so special on my wedding day, and could not have imagined working with anyone else!

Recently Married

I loved working with Stacey and Jill. They are amazing at their job. We all loved our hair and makeup. They truly listened to what we had in mind and gave us their suggestions as well, which was so helpful as they are the experts! They are professional, yet friendly and affable. They even did my niece's hair as a complimentary service. The airbrush makeup stayed on the whole day and night despite lots of tears of joy! I would highly recommend them.

Jessica
05/09/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Stacey. Working with her, Jill, and the rest of the team was in one word, wonderful. They made my whole wedding party (10 bridesmaids, my mother, and mother in law) all look flawless. As for me, I don't think I have ever felt so confident and beautiful. They were on time for each person and even managed to squeeze someone in during the day, which helped this type A bride manage my nerves. There really was a sense of calm as I knew everyone was in good hands. They were all very professional, and managed to interact and help make the day that much more special. I recommend working with Stacey to every bride out there, you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Stacey was wonderful to work with! She made everyone feel and look like a million bucks! She especially made the bride feel at ease and make her wedding day extra special.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Stacey is absolute perfection. I’m a total type A personality and hadn’t had my makeup professionally done before, so I gave her lots of direction at my wedding makeup trial. She listened to me, but also politely guided me in the right/different direction, including a slight tweak to how I was shaping my eyebrows that I’ve gotten so many compliments on since. She also convinced me to try airbrush makeup, and I’m SO glad she did as it helped to cover up my horrendous under-eye circles and really sealed the overall look. I realized she was definitely a pro and I should let her do her thing, so when it came time for my wedding, I sat back and did just that. All I can say is WOW. She made me feel as beautiful as a model while still looking like myself. She also worked her magic on my bridesmaids and both mothers and everyone looked stunning as can be. Besides all that, she had a very chill demeanor and was a pleasure to have around as we were all getting ready for my big day. Thank you for everything, Stacey!

Recently Married

Stacey is a talented make up artist. She allowed me to come in for a trial run of my makeup, and based on those results, I knew I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding. On the wedding day, she and her hair stylist, Jill, did my hair and makeup and my maid of honor's. They both listened to what we wanted, and kept the day fun and relaxed. I was particularly happy that my makeup looked so natural. I would recommend her to all brides.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

One word. Wow. Stacey and Jill are absolutely excellent at what they do! I was so thrilled with my hair and makeup for my wedding (as well as the rest of my bridal party). They were able to execute on the exact look that I was going for with ease. Not only do they do amazing work, but they're both such a pleasure to be around. They definitely added to the big day with their enthusiastic personalities, attention to detail and organization. If you're looking for a talented hair/makeup duo, look no further. You'll be very pleased with the work they do!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Stacey is an AMAZING makeup artist and person! She did my makeup for my engagement party and Jill did my hair. I looked amazing and everyone kept asking who did my hair and makeup. For the wedding, I decided to have a few trials to make my decision; trial after trial I was disappointed b/c no one was as good as Stacey or Jill!! Stacey worked hard to make her schedule work for my wedding events (I had 4 events so it wasn't easy!). Not only did her and Jill make me look phenomenal, but they were super supportive throughout all of the events. They are the best hair and makeup team around, I'm soo happy I had them do my wedding - they absolutely the BEST!!!

Recently Married

Stacey was extremely responsive to my inquiry for makeup/hair for my wedding. Although I am not local, Stacey scheduled to talk with me over the phone, and was flexible with my schedule. I had looked at photos of her work on the website and was confident with her, so I placed the deposit and scheduled the trial session a day before my wedding. Stacey was very welcoming and listened to what I wanted for my makeup. She did two halves of my face different so I could see the effect and choose how heavy my eye makeup would be. She was very personable and talked me and my bridal party through her makeup progress. I looked like a princess after her work. She made everyone feel comfortable and is such a lovely person.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Hiring Stacey Frasca & Jill Colwell (for make up and hair) is easily one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. Not only are they incredibly talented at what they do, but they are both so sweet and fun to be around. On the day of the wedding, it felt as though I had two additional friends getting ready with me. All of my bridesmaids loved them and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! Before they packed up, we even asked them to take a picture with us because we enjoyed spending time with them so much!

As the bride, I felt like the best possible version of myself and that is all that you can ask for. I would work with them again in a heartbeat and will recommend them to all of my local, engaged friends. You cannot go wrong with hiring them for your big day!

Cassie
02/21/2015

Stacey is such a talented artist. I had three makeup trials and no one was as talented as Stacey.

She is so professional and really made everyone look so incredibly beautiful for my wedding day. You will never look better! Book her. You will not regret it!