Southern Flair Photography

Southern Flair Photography

Memory Preservation Specialists since 1976

2214 W. Park Row
Arlington, TX 76013 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dwayne and Heather went above and beyond to capture the personalities of my daughter and her new husband. They were more than photographers-they made the magic happen! ! From portraits to final planning and complete day of coverage, they captured all the shots I could have wanted, including pictures of every guest. You guys made our day! !!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dwayne and his team were absolutely AMAZING!! We had such a great time at the wedding, bridal portraits and engagement session! They made sure all of the poses we wanted were done and the quality of the work is beautiful!! They were so professsional and enjoyable to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a wedding photographer!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dwayne and his staff were nothing short of a world class during our daughters wedding and reception. Professionalism and friendliness were unequaled...and the photo's, simply amazing. Dwayne has our highest recommendations!!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dwayne and his daughter were the photographers at my wedding last week and I cannot say enough wonderful things about both of them. My husband and I live in Colorado but had our wedding in Dallas but being able to communicate with Dwayne by email and phone was very helpful! We went in to have our engagement pictures and my bridal shots done earlier that week and they immediately let us pick one out to put by our guest book and brought it with them the day of. They were both so professional and really good at what they do. Dwayne made suggestions on things I hadn’t even thought of! He has been doing this for 38 years and his expertise and eye for capturing specific things is exactly what you need on your big day! They of course arrived right on time and began taking pictures of all of the special moments that happened early in the day. After looking at the pictures I am just SO glad we went with them. Heather was great in the bridal suite before the wedding helping all of us girls with our dresses and was great at reminding us to hold our bouquets lower. Dwayne just has this amazing personality and was really good at getting the little kids to look at him while snapping the family shots. They were both amazing and I would recommend them to any bride in the DFW area. I feel so grateful to have these remarkable pictures of our special day that we can reminisce on for the rest of our lives. Southern Flair Photography is the way to go brides!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Lee and his company did an exceptional job for my daughter's wedding. From the engagement pictures all the way to the end of the reception, southern flair was there. They covered everything. I have been to many, many weddings and receptions but I have never had a photographer stay through the entire reception getting action shots. They also took pictures of couples and families and friends, etc. I have many friends who went to their website after the wedding to buy individual pictures of themselves and their spouses, families, etc.

Southern Flair Photography is worth every penny!!! I would highly recommend them for any event. They captured the spirit of this wedding from start to finish! That can't be duplicated or redone.

thank you Southern Flair!!!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014

In a word "Family",
That is the way you feel when you do business with Southern Flair, because that's the environment they provide.Dwayne and Heather work magic and can take a picture that makes you say WOW. But not only there skill as photographers its there skill at being real people, they offer so many services and have the ability of doing so much but nothing is forced. When you are going through something as big as a wedding its nice to just have someone say hey take your time tell me what you want and we will help you. And they do this with such a flair (pun intended), from walking in and talking to Barbara, and meeting Landry, to getting in front of Dwayne and Heathers camera all I can say is I have a photographer for life. Check them out make sure to give Landry his treat and wait to see some magic happen.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
teamtk
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm loving my pictures! We had all of our pictures taken by Dwain and Heather: engagements, bridals, and wedding. I feel like Southern Flair Photography offers more than many other photography vendors. They have a full sized studio with a large backyard full of different sets and backgrounds, which is where we chose to take our engagements, as well as a viewing room with a large screen so that you can take a good look at your photos. My husband hates getting his picture taken, especially by strangers, but Dwain and Heather made us both feel so comfortable that by wedding time, they felt like friends more than just a vendor. They were flexible with location changes and always willing to listen to my ideas. Dwain also has a collection of contacts and knowledge about other vendors (cake, flowers, limos, ect) and can help with anything you might be missing. Definitely go check out SFP!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really can't say enough good things about Dwayne and Southern Flair Photography! Quality of service is awesome and by the time you have your wedding it feels like a long time friend is photographing your special day. If you want gorgeous photos and a peaceful no hassle experience CHOOSE SOUTHERN FLAIR PHOTOGRAPHY!! =)

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One word, fantastic! Wonderful photography, helpful with wedding decisions, helped fixed my bustle, and genuinely nice people

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Colleen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for capturing our moment we will always remember!!!!

• Wedding: 04/05/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dwayne and Heather were awesome. My daughter lives out of town and could not come for her studio portraits until the day before the wedding. That was no problem with Dwayne--he took their engagement photos on Friday, and came to the wedding on Saturday. Both he and his daughter came and snapped away all day, and even worked around an over-enthusiastic family photog without saying a word. The proofs are gorgeous, varied, numbered in the hundreds, and were uploaded in just two days! They were probably the easiest-going vendor I had the pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the first meeting through the follow-up leading to the big event, working with Southern Flair was professional, calm, and very responsive. The results are fantastic with just the right combination of traditional family portraits caught on the spot, and also fun perspectives to show how lively the atmosphere was at the time. Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Southern Flair is amazing! They really make you feel like one of the family.

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Bryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dwayne and Heather did a great job photographing my wedding at The House of Blues as well as my engagement pictures at the Canals in Las Colinas. They did so much more than just photography. I felt like they were coordinating the wedding too which helped relieve a lot of stress off of me. It would'nt have been the same without them. Heather even bustled my dress for me. My husband and I liked their work so much that we also had them take our family portrait this year and Heather made our Christmas cards. They will do a great job.

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
Christy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were really happy with our photos

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
Denise
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Southern Flair Photography was wonderful for our daughter's wedding. The only problem we had with S. F. was being able to choose the Engagement portrait and Bridal portrait that Heather took. They were all so beautiful it made it difficult to choose. Dwayne, Barbara and Heather were all so helpful throughout the whole process. Heather and Barbara are the behind the scene Heroes of S.F. while Dwayne is the out in front superman. Even when things didn't go as we had planned (on our timeline) Dwayne calmly stepped in and readjusted his plan of action and everything went smoothly and calmly for the day. My mother-in-law as well as other commented on how well everything went with Dwayne's professional handling of the day. Thank you so much S.F. for all your help.

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
817-277-0477
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards