Southern Flair Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We absolutely loved working with Dwayne and Heather! The duo is so fun and professional. We received the link to view our pictures while on our honeymoon, the processing time was very quick! The amount of experience they have with weddings shines through with how beautiful our photos are and how knowledgeable they are with poses/candids.

Thank you Meredith!

1 person found this review helpful

I could not be more pleased with my choice in photographer. Heather did our engagement photos, and Dwayne did my bridal portraits and wedding. They are both incredibly talented photographers. Dwayne did a great job keeping me calm when a few stressful situations arose. He was also fantastic at helping us get through the evening by keeping it all on track. Both the candid and posed photos came out absolutely gorgeous. I am going to have a hard time picking which ones to put in our album. I'm not the type who has a thousand ideas for photos, but they captured anything I could have possibly wanted. They are worth every penny, and we will be returning to them when we need a photographer in the future!

Thank you Ashley!

Private User
12/31/2014

We are so glad we chose Southern Flair for our wedding photographers. From the initial meeting through to our wedding day they were a dream to work with! It felt like Duane and Heather were a part of our family who had come along to take pictures. They captured all of our special moments and then some! I would definitely recommend them for any of your photography needs!!

Southern Flair Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you A____ (you know who you are)! :-)

Services Used: Photography

I highly recommend Southern Flair Photography, you will not be disappointed! Dwayne provided us with beautiful & top-notch wedding photography, excellent customer service, and an extremely competitive pricing. We would absolutely use Southern Flair Photography again in the future for any events that arise.

Services Used: Photography

Dwayne and Heather went above and beyond to capture the personalities of my daughter and her new husband. They were more than photographers-they made the magic happen! ! From portraits to final planning and complete day of coverage, they captured all the shots I could have wanted, including pictures of every guest. You guys made our day! !!

Private User
Recently Married

Dwayne and his team were absolutely AMAZING!! We had such a great time at the wedding, bridal portraits and engagement session! They made sure all of the poses we wanted were done and the quality of the work is beautiful!! They were so professsional and enjoyable to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a wedding photographer!!

Services Used: Photography

Dwayne and his staff were nothing short of a world class during our daughters wedding and reception. Professionalism and friendliness were unequaled...and the photo's, simply amazing. Dwayne has our highest recommendations!!!

Sarah
10/24/2014

Dwayne and his daughter were the photographers at my wedding last week and I cannot say enough wonderful things about both of them. My husband and I live in Colorado but had our wedding in Dallas but being able to communicate with Dwayne by email and phone was very helpful! We went in to have our engagement pictures and my bridal shots done earlier that week and they immediately let us pick one out to put by our guest book and brought it with them the day of. They were both so professional and really good at what they do. Dwayne made suggestions on things I hadn’t even thought of! He has been doing this for 38 years and his expertise and eye for capturing specific things is exactly what you need on your big day! They of course arrived right on time and began taking pictures of all of the special moments that happened early in the day. After looking at the pictures I am just SO glad we went with them. Heather was great in the bridal suite before the wedding helping all of us girls with our dresses and was great at reminding us to hold our bouquets lower. Dwayne just has this amazing personality and was really good at getting the little kids to look at him while snapping the family shots. They were both amazing and I would recommend them to any bride in the DFW area. I feel so grateful to have these remarkable pictures of our special day that we can reminisce on for the rest of our lives. Southern Flair Photography is the way to go brides!

Services Used: Photography

Mr. Lee and his company did an exceptional job for my daughter's wedding. From the engagement pictures all the way to the end of the reception, southern flair was there. They covered everything. I have been to many, many weddings and receptions but I have never had a photographer stay through the entire reception getting action shots. They also took pictures of couples and families and friends, etc. I have many friends who went to their website after the wedding to buy individual pictures of themselves and their spouses, families, etc.

Southern Flair Photography is worth every penny!!! I would highly recommend them for any event. They captured the spirit of this wedding from start to finish! That can't be duplicated or redone.

thank you Southern Flair!!!

Services Used: Photography

Southern Flair YOU SAVED MY WEDDING!!! Your biggest wedding nightmare...getting your bridal session back and that leading to firing your photographer less than a month before your wedding. Thanks to Southern Flair Photography my wedding WAS SAVED! This family owned and operated business is a complete SUCCESS!!! I would highly recommend these wonderful individuals for any future business of mine and they DO MORE THAN JUST WEDDINGS!!! They were able to redo my bridals as well as have professional prints for me to display on my wedding day with less than a month. Thank you Southern Flair for making my day so memorable.

teamtk
07/12/2014

In a word "Family",
That is the way you feel when you do business with Southern Flair, because that's the environment they provide.Dwayne and Heather work magic and can take a picture that makes you say WOW. But not only there skill as photographers its there skill at being real people, they offer so many services and have the ability of doing so much but nothing is forced. When you are going through something as big as a wedding its nice to just have someone say hey take your time tell me what you want and we will help you. And they do this with such a flair (pun intended), from walking in and talking to Barbara, and meeting Landry, to getting in front of Dwayne and Heathers camera all I can say is I have a photographer for life. Check them out make sure to give Landry his treat and wait to see some magic happen.

Services Used: Photography

I'm loving my pictures! We had all of our pictures taken by Dwain and Heather: engagements, bridals, and wedding. I feel like Southern Flair Photography offers more than many other photography vendors. They have a full sized studio with a large backyard full of different sets and backgrounds, which is where we chose to take our engagements, as well as a viewing room with a large screen so that you can take a good look at your photos. My husband hates getting his picture taken, especially by strangers, but Dwain and Heather made us both feel so comfortable that by wedding time, they felt like friends more than just a vendor. They were flexible with location changes and always willing to listen to my ideas. Dwain also has a collection of contacts and knowledge about other vendors (cake, flowers, limos, ect) and can help with anything you might be missing. Definitely go check out SFP!

Services Used: Photography

I really can't say enough good things about Dwayne and Southern Flair Photography! Quality of service is awesome and by the time you have your wedding it feels like a long time friend is photographing your special day. If you want gorgeous photos and a peaceful no hassle experience CHOOSE SOUTHERN FLAIR PHOTOGRAPHY!! =)

Colleen
11/23/2013

One word, fantastic! Wonderful photography, helpful with wedding decisions, helped fixed my bustle, and genuinely nice people

Jennifer
1 Review
04/05/2013

Thank you for capturing our moment we will always remember!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Dwayne and Heather were awesome. My daughter lives out of town and could not come for her studio portraits until the day before the wedding. That was no problem with Dwayne--he took their engagement photos on Friday, and came to the wedding on Saturday. Both he and his daughter came and snapped away all day, and even worked around an over-enthusiastic family photog without saying a word. The proofs are gorgeous, varied, numbered in the hundreds, and were uploaded in just two days! They were probably the easiest-going vendor I had the pleasure to work with.