something new:) films
we would love to tell your story:)
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I probably made my now husband watch 100 wedding videos (if not more - not kidding) before we chose our videographer. Having a videographer was never a question for us, it was just deciding on who we were going to choose. I was lucky enough to have a good friend of mine use Something New for her wedding in August 2013 and she absolutely loved them and highly recommended them to me. I tried to stay "open minded" and watch other vendors videos, but out of all the 100+ videos we watched, I kept going back to Something New - it was just something about their videos that would make me feel a certain way that I didn't feel with any other video...it was truly something different and unique and just simply amazing. So, without any hesitation, we knew they were the best! We have not seen our video yet since we literally just got married, BUT I know our video will be amazing. Sandi & Jimi were also so attentive on the day of our wedding with us - they made sure to help us feel comfortable on the day of the wedding because let's face it, it's not every day that we are being followed by people filming us. They both have such upbeat and personable personalities that make you feel like they have been your friends for 20 years. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any couple, but after watching their videos, their work truly speaks for itself.
Wedding: 09/27/2014

lori 1 Reviews
Having seen several of their films, I knew that Jimi and Sandi of Something New would be a perfect fit for us, my husband and I, on our wedding day. I love their style, and I really love how they individualize each film to suit their clients. I can truly say that I am in LOVE with my wedding film!! They perfectly captured our day, every special moment, our guests, every thing...and made us look cool in the process! Every time I watch either the feature or the highlight, I am instantly transported back to that day, one filled with happy tears and lots of laughter. And although I've seen both films many times, I still cry every time.

I love Jimi and Sandi! They are super cool and so easy to work with. Without a doubt, they are the best in their field.

If you are in need of video services, book Something New. You absolutely will not be disappointed!

Wedding: 02/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I promise there is no videographer out there that will even come close to the expertise, professionalism, and AWESOMENESS of the dynamic duo of Jimi and Sandi from Something New Films. I'm sad the big day is over for many reasons...one of those reasons being I won't get to work with them again! From our initial meeting through the end of our reception, Jimi and Sandi were devoted to our day and to getting to know us as a couple, as individuals, and as friends. I've never had so much fun working with a "vendor" (it's weird even calling them that because I feel like we're friends) and I PROMISE you will enjoy every minute with them and trust them completely with your wedding video. They were extremely welcoming of my requests, flexible to my changes, and to top it all off, my friends and family loved them :) We can't wait to see the final video. THANK YOU!!!
Wedding: 11/10/2013

Lindsay 2 Reviews
I cannot rave enough about how wonderful Jimi and Sandi were/are. We were referred to Something New films by a very close friend of ours. We had seen her wedding video and were blown away by the quality and story telling. Everything flowed so well in the video, and we hadn't seen any other videographer that came close to the quality that Something New had. There was no question that we were going with Something New for our wedding. On the day of our wedding, I couldn't have been happier that they were there. Not only did they blend in so well that we didn't even know they were there, but when I DID talk to them, they were so much fun and really put me at ease with their personalities. It felt like they were close friends of ours. Me, as well as my husband, felt so comfortable with them and LOVED that they were so calm and cool on the day of he wedding. It helped us to stay calm as well.

As for the quality of their work, it speaks volumes on its own. Anyone who sees their videos will be blown away. When I was watching their videos before we went with them, the storytelling and overall vibe of their videos was so amazing that I would tear up at a random persons story. They know how to capture the soul of each and every couple they work with. It truly is an amazing talent of theirs, and I'm glad we have ours to watch for many years to come. I can't recommend Jimi and Sandi enough. Not only will they do an amazing job on your video, but they will also stay in touch with you after the wedding to follow up and see how you and your spouse are doing. Very genuine people....hard to find here in Vegas. Anyone who goes with them will be blown away by how incredibly sweet they are, as well as the professionalism and dedication that goes into making your wedding video.
Wedding: 08/11/2013

Mrs. M 3 Reviews
The best decision we made for our wedding was booking Sandi & Jimi. They made our day so much more fun and exciting. They helped relax my husband and I by walking us through the steps we needed to know before our vows. I really can't thank these two enough. This was our big gift to one another for our wedding and I am so glad we decided to get our videography done through Something New :) To anyone looking into booking them I HIGHLY recommend them. We cannot wait to see our video I know they did an amazing job!!
Wedding: 08/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were trying to decide whether or not to invest in videography, and we are so happy we did. We decided it was important to capture this special day for us and for our family. Sandi and Jimi Falin made us feel so comfortable we didn't even realize they were there. They are such a fun group of people I can't imagine my wedding day without them! They captured all the special moments and the video montage they created was such a great recap to a wonderful day!!! Most importantly, they keep in touch with you after the wedding and make sure that your video is perfect. Would use them again in a heart beat.
Wedding: 07/06/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
By far the best investment ever made and money we'll spend. We couldn't have picked a more amazing, talented and genuine artists. Not only did they capture every touching moment but they made our video look like a movie . Jimmi and Sandi didn't just film our wedding they told our story and that's one of the many reasons why we went with Something New :) films. Jimmi and Sandi are not only perfect at what they do they are such amazing people! We thought they are so refreshing and that's rare! I would say it was love at first meeting them, we hit it off and we knew they were a prefect fit for us. Our personalities just clicked and it felt right . I couldn't imagine having anyone else as my videographer... They did such a perfect job on our video I want everyone to have that same satisfaction. With Jimmi and Sandi your in perfect hands not having to worry and have one less extra stress on your big day is worth it! I could go on and on about how much we love them but I highly suggest meeting them and you'll see for yourselves. :)
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Samantha 2 Reviews
Jimi and Sandi were absolutely wonderful to work with and to get to know on a personal basis. Their commitment to their work and their professionalism was off the charts. Our Something New video was one of the best parts of our wedding and Kyle and I are both so grateful to have been given the opportunity to work with them! Thank you Jimi and Sandi so much for everything: before, during, and after the wedding! You both are amazing!!!
Wedding: 12/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sandi & Jimi from something new are great. Very helpful, responsive, friendly, and professional. I loved having them around for filming and I am very excited to see the video (will follow up on review after receiving film).
Wedding: 11/24/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The first vendor I booked! Jimi and Sandi Falin and the most awesome videographers out there! The same day edit was incredible! It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen! Well worth every penny! So creative and fun! You'll have a blast working with them!
Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I were on the fence about having a videographer for the wedding. I thought that a wedding video was unecessary and that any random uncle could record a wedding, so why hire professionals to do it.

Having just watched the completed 'Feature Film' from my wedding, I couldn't have been more wrong.

Jimi and Sandi, from Something New, translated our whole wedding day into a beautiful story. Now we have this amazing video with everything edited together perfectly. Speeches, first dances, crazy dance moves from the little ring bearers, behind the scenes footage of the photobooth.....everything that we could have wanted them to capture, they did.

In addition to being AMAZING at what they do, Jimi and Sandi are just so stinkin' fun and awesome and easy to get along with!! I enjoyed emailing back and forth the months before the wedding and was so excited to finally meet them.

Oh, and did I mention they were hard working? They arrived at the hotel at 10am for all the getting ready magic and followed us all day - including the double decker bus tour after the reception which wasn't finished until around midnight. They are so passionate and excited about their work and I had so many comments from my family and friends on how great they were.

For anybody who is on the fence about videography, it was honestly one of the best decisions we made and worth every penny. Pictures are great, but now I can look back and watch my wedding ceremony again and again...actually hear my husband choking up....laugh at my dad's cheezy jokes during the reception....and live my entire wedding day over and over again.

And for anybody in Las Vegas...I can't imagine that any videographers out there could have done a better job, or have been more fun to work with, than Jimi & Sandi. Love you guys!
Wedding: 10/13/2012

Lauren 1 Reviews
It's hard to put into words how grateful and thankful we are that we chose Something New to be our videographers for our wedding. Jimi and Sandi are not only incredibly talented, and easy to work with, but they are genuinely amazing people.

We wanted videographers so that we could relive our day later on down the road. I didnt reallize till after watching it 100 plus times in a few weeks that this video is going to be one of our most treasured gifts and there is really no money that can replace it. Something new not only captured our entire day, but after editing it and putting their creativity into it, it seems like they made sure to get all the things that would mean the most to us as a couple. They focused on areas that were the most important to us.
During the day of your wedding time flies by, details fly by. You hear speeches, and remember cake cutting or your first dance... but between the bustle of the day, will you remember every word? Or every giggle? every tear? smile? stolen kiss? We will thanks to Something New!

I would highly reccomend anyone getting married to use Something New for your videography needs. You won't regret it!
-Jason and Lauren Hargreaves

Wedding: 10/06/2012

Jennie 1 Reviews
Hiring Something New is probably one of the best decisions we made as a couple. Most people wouldn't consider videography as a priority, but we are so glad we did. I interviewed 2 other really good videography teams in the Vegas area, but when I talked to Sandi on the phone, we just clicked. She understood what I was envisioning for our wedding so it really was a no-brainer who we would hire. Planning a destination wedding is stressful as it is, but Sandi makes herself very accessible to us the entire time. Sandi & Jimi met up with us over dinner before the wedding so that all of us can get to know each other better before the wedding day... and we ended up having so much fun! They took the time to know our story and offered to spend even more time with us on our wedding day so that they can capture the entire day (we did a strip tour after our wedding so that our photographs and videos reflected the fact that we got married in Vegas since our venue was at a country club).

These guys are not only cool, they are also very professional. They were on top of getting everything ready and helped us create unique shots and angles. And Jimi worked super hard to make sure to have videos available for us to show our relatives while we were overseas. When we got back from our trip, we received a very nicely packaged DVD case in the mail with extra DVDs that we can give to family.

We really honestly cannot recommend these guys enough. If you want a team who is creative, openminded, professional, and very easy to get along with, CALL THESE GUYS!!!!!!
Wedding: 09/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sandi and Jimi are an awesome team. They are professional, dependable, reliable and trustworthy. They are also so much fun to be with!!! They did so much more than just being there as the videography crew because they genuinely want your day to be the best day of your life. Their skills are second to none. Their films capture our most precious moments in such a fresh new way that I think takes wedding videography to a whole new level. I highly recommend something new films :)
Wedding: 09/22/2012

David 4 Reviews
I LOVE Sandi and Jimi. Something New is something great! First and foremost, it's very obvious to see the superior quality in the films they produce that immediately stood out for me when I searched for a wedding videographer. I was captivated by their creativity and quality that I didn't see elsewhere. It's not enough to just capture the moments but they are be able to convey the footage in a beautiful and unique way.

In my first conversation with Sandi, I immediately had a very good gut feeling about Something New. I felt the passion exuding from Sandi when she described how the team worked on projects. She is not only professional but very responsive. I think her responsiveness made my overall experience working with them very memorable. That was very important for me since I had to work with other vendors and I never had to worry about Sandi. I always got a prompt response and had every question answered. And of course, she is one of the most nicest people on the planet.

We were fortunate to meet with both Sandi and Jimi before our wedding day when we were in town. They listened to us, asked us questions and showed a genuine enthusiasm for shooting our wedding. They make you feel very comfortable and it was great getting to know them and understand how they conduct themselves when they shoot.

On the wedding day, Jimi came by my room to capture the getting ready stuff and frequently contorted his body to capture various angles. Both Sandi and Jimi filmed throughout the entire day for all our special moments and could be seen at any moment running frantically to capture every single moment. I know our minds will be blown when we see the final product.

If you are looking for just a videographer, please look elsewhere. If you are looking for a passionate, creative and friendly film makers, stop and immediately go with Something New. I don't have enough superlatives to describe how great of an experience I had and I'm super glad I went with this great team.

Thank you Sandi and Jimi!!! :)
Wedding: 07/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jimi and Sandi are AMAZING!!! These two are so much more than videographers. These two made our wedding feel like I was in my dream wedding in a movie!
We were put in touch with them through our photographer, Ron Miller, at the Bridal Spectacular last winter. While watching some of their work, I was in complete awe...it was so cool and so special! I definitely wanted a same day edit...what a unique way to show everyone what happens behind the scenes! The thing that really stood out was the way they shot videos. This wasn't any ordinary wedding video...this was cinematic genius!
Before the wedding, they even took us out for some dinner just to get to know us more and have a better idea of who we were and to really personalize the shooting of our day.
We had a two day ceremony and they were there, shooting all of the smallest details to the grandest of entrances. Sandi hung out with the girls and Jimi went to capture what was going on in the guys' room. They didn't want to miss anything.
On saturday night as everyhitng was starting to wind down, they showed the same day edit on the big screen. I was so good all weekend and hadn't cried...until this moment. It took my breath away! And to end it all, they got in the pool and filmed the bridal party jumping in as well.
We just love these two! What an amazing, special experience!
Wedding: 07/14/2012
 702-528-2924
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire