Smooth Sailing Celebrations 45 Private Yachts

Flexibility
4.7
Private User
Recently Married

We were so fortunate to have been referred to Camille at Smooth Sailing to help us find a yacht venue for our wedding! We had been looking at standard (land-based) venues before we decided to consider a yacht. The morning of our scheduled viewing with another vendor, we luckily met a current client of Camille's who raved about her services, how helpful she was and her sincere kindness. We contacted her immediately after our other viewing, explained what we had seen and what we were looking for, and she immediately showed us the Aqua Azul. It was perfect!
Throughout our planning, Camille was attentive to the schedule and our needs. She was extremely responsive to us and coordinatd the event to make it all work so smoothly. We are grateful to Camille and Smooth Sailing and the Aqua Azul for helping make beautiful memories. I would absolutely recommend Smooth Sailing and look forward to working with them to host another event on a yacht in the future.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had real problems deciding what we wanted to do for our wedding reception - we previously had booked large hall, then decided to do a much smaller reception and cancelled it, and were stumped as to a good venue for a smaller party. Just three months (!) out, my (now) wife thought that perhaps a boat would be a good idea. I immediately thought of Camille Cerria at Smooth Sailing Celebrations, who I had known through various local organizations over the years. Calling her turned out to be the best thing we ever could have done for our wedding. She literally helped us take care of everything, from finding the perfect boat through nearly every other aspect of planning. Camille is just amazing - she is the type of person who not only is on top of absolutely everything (so you don't have to worry about a thing), but who even checks in when nothing's going on just to make sure you're comfortable. I would have a very hard time coming up with a better experience that I've had with any vendor, wedding-related or not. The end result was nothing short of perfect - my wife and I had a fantastic time at our wedding, and our guests couldn't stop raving about what an inspired choice it was to have the reception on a boat. We are just beginning to receive and review our pictures now, and going through all of them has been a reminder of just how great everything was, from the boat itself to the food (which everyone agreed was far superior to what often is served at upscale wedding halls). I can't recommend Smooth Sailing Celebrations highly enough to anyone looking for a super-enjoyable, creative, and stress-free wedding. Cheers!

Melanie
09/20/2014

Everyone prays that all the details involved in planning a wedding will fall into place and their event is perfect. Well ours was Truly The Wedding of The Century! We wouldn't have changed a thing! And Camille with Smoothsailingcelebrations was an integral part of that equation! She set the whole ball in motion! All of the details where handled seamlessly: The catering, the cake and all recommended vendors were of the highest quality! The Lextington and her staff were amazing and so attentive! Our guests had a Grand Time! And even more amazing is that we didn't set foot on the boat until the day before our event. All of it was planned by phone and email. Camille was extremely available even on weekends to respond to questions and concerns. Absolute Perfection!

Eric
08/30/2014

Smooth Sailing Celebrations,

Todd and I can't thank you enough for all of your help. We just just want to say that we are so grateful we stumbled onto your website and met you, Camille. You took the time to show us the possibility for Todd and I to not only have the best day of our lives, but definitely the most unique! It was the best wedding I have ever been to (of course my opinion is a wee bit biased).

I was recommending "Smooth Sailing Celebrations", to any wedding guest who asked about finding this gorgeous boat. I began describing in detail how you took us for a tour around several boats, including the Royal Princess (our final choice). You truly listened and catered to the number of guests, and what we had in mind for that day. Smooth Sailing Celebrations' services didn't stop with the tours either! You truly cared and kept tabs on us; wether it was drawing up our boat contract, lecturing us about getting a photographer on time, arranging for the food tasting on the boat, as well as referring us to a florist and other vending services. It honestly made the wedding planning process that much easier, knowing you were with us along the way. Camille, you did such an amazing job, because you have a heart, and it shows. Your services are not afraid to take that extra step, and should not go unrecognized.

Again, thank you for not only showing us the Royal Princess, but for your help all along the way. You deserve all the success your business has to offer in the future. We are forever on your debt. :)

Fondly,

Eric and Todd

Jai
07/26/2014

Our wedding party was filled with joy, cheer, laughter, spontaneity, few rules and unstructured fun for our guests. Everyone loved it. Many guests told me, "Time wen't by so fast! This is the best wedding party I have ever been to!" We had no idea it would turn out like this.

Despite the boat delay due to the medical emergency, Michelle and her team re-bounded well and came through to support us with a great night. We tipped her because she made it happen.

Camille, you advised us well and got into the loop of the conversation with Frank, the boat owner, when we needed you to push for us. Thank goodness you did push for extra time!

Frank, the boat owner, was great to give us the visual of what the best boat parties are like: ones that don't look like wedding hall parties! We enjoyed his enthusiasm for sharing his boat with groups like us.

Again, thank you Camille, for finding this in less than 25 days. How you helped us, was heroic. Even when you were sick, you found a way to make sure we were taken care of.

We couldn't have asked for anything better of our experience. Bumps happen but we all rebounded together. It was great. After-all, we came to you with our own bump of our original double-booked venue.

I have several photos. This is my favorite. Would you like to use this one? If so, I'll get the right permission for you.

Again, thank you! Kudos to Smooth Sailing for making every bump a smooth ride!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding reception on the Cornucopia Destiny and everything came out wonderfully as planned. They even allowed guests to board early due to rain. Camille at smooth sailing was extremely helpful and made planning much easier than expected. She was quick with responses and answered all questions or requests I had. The staff on the boat was also very accommodating on the wedding day. I was very pleased with the day and wouldn't change a thing!!

Rosie and Carlos
09/01/2012

I'm just going to used one sentence to describe my wedding day: A DREAM COME TRUE and that was because of Cammille and her amazing job...we can't take you enough...

Sauce
07/07/2012

I contacted Camille after attempting to navigate the world of yacht booking myself (which was impossible). She was not only super responsive, but really listened to what we wanted and helped us to make an informed decision while not wasting our time looking at a million yachts. Camille is so invested in making sure each of her clients has a perfect day. I would recommend her in a heartbeat for anyone looking to have a yacht wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Camille Cerria did an exceptional job on our wedding. She was responsive, helpful, insightful and truly cared that our day was successful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Camille with Smooth Sailing Celebrations was truly instrumental in making the planning of our wedding in only 3 months possible. She was extremely thorough, efficient and friendly...an absolute pleasure to work with. Her expertise and professionalism proved to be invaluable as she provided guidance and assistance throughout every facet of our planning. She also provided great advice and references regarding other vendors for the event, making it that much easier for us as we finalized all of the "little" details. My husband and I agree we would not change a single aspect of our wedding..from start to finish. More than two months have passed and we are still receiving compliments from our guests...some moved to tears when they talk about how much they enjoyed the wedding!! That says a lot for your planning, venue and vendors! You can feel 100% confident when deciding to work with Camille and Smooth Sailing Celebrations. Best of luck!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Camille was responsive to our many questions and concerns, which really cut down on the stress level I anticipated with having a wedding. I've recommended her to all my friends & family.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Camille anticipated all our questions, and was generous with her time & knowledge.
Although we wanted to do something that was "different", we were still apprehensive as to how it would all work. Camille calmed our concerns & went above and beyond in many
ways. Her years of experience truly made our wedding Smooth Sailing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As a nervous bride, I wanted everything to be perfect. I found Smooth Sailing Celebrations to go beyond my expectations. Camille Cerria was extremely professional in her presentation of what my day would be like. I was astounded at her flexibility in meeting my wants and needs. I have nothing but praise for Smooth Sailing and would definitely recommend this venue to my friends for their weddings! Thank you!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am really happy with the overall service Smooth Sailing Celibration provided us. We booked the venue only at one month ahead of our wedding date and Camille had been nothing but responsive and patient to our concerns and demand. The wedding went so well without a hitch. Thank you smooth sailing.

Blair
07/26/2014

Camille and the team at Smooth Sailing Celebrations were TREMENDOUS! My husband and I often commented how it felt like we were dealing with an old friend. Camille could not have been more genuine and VERY honest about each and ever venue. She gave us the pros and the cons and was ALWAYS responsive. In fact, we are seriously thinking of circling back in 5 years for assistance with an anniversary party. A heartfelt thanks to Camille for her dedication and work. It was truly a dream wedding!

Tony & Blair

Lisa
07/05/2014

Our wedding abaord the Aqua Azul was perfect. Everything ran smoothly, was very organized, elegant, and created memories to last a lifetime!!!!!