SjMacky Photography

SjMacky Photography

making moments memorable one click at a time

saint Louis, MO 63118 | map

(4.8 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If there was higher than a 5 rating Sara would definitely get that! Sara is amazing and the work she does is beyond gorgeous!! Sara makes you feel comfortable and most the time you don't even realize she is there snapping away! We loved having Sara as our photographer and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to have an amazing memory of your day thru her pictures!!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sara does an awesome job! I love the candid shots. She is the best photographer that I have met. I found her after looking at a friends pictures and thought they were the best I've seen. I highly recommend SJMacky!

• Wedding: 05/06/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Sara McDermott of SjMacky Photography! Sara was so easy, nice, and fun to work with throughout the whole wedding process. I knew I wanted her to shoot my wedding since the time she shot my sister's wedding a few years before. Her pictures turned out gorgeously, so I knew I had to book Sara! Sara of course remembered my sister and our family, and it was just like we were old friends. She made me feel very comfortable with the whole process and never pressured me to get a certain package. She was great during our engagement shoot, going above and beyond to get the best shots. She even crawled into some bushes and got one of my favorite pics from the shoot that day! Her turnaround time is excellent; I never had to wait long to receive her photos. I was on my honeymoon when she sent a link to the proofs from the wedding online. She even created an awesome slideshow of the best pics with the package I chose. She had great ideas for locations for pictures for the engagement session and the wedding day (throughout the Missouri Botanical Garden), but she also took our suggestions for backdrops. The pictures turned out AMAZING!!! We love Sara's photojournalistic style; there are so many great candid shots of our guests and wedding party. I know several other girls who chose Sara for their pictures and loved her as well. I would recommend Sara for anyone wanting to preserve their wedding memories in the best way possible!

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are no words to describe how much I love Sara and the photos she took for our epics and our wedding day. AMAZING!! She is so much fun to be around, you don't even realize she is taking your picture! And they all came out incredible!!

• Wedding: 02/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sara was amazing to work with. My husband is not the most comfortable posing in cheeky and cutesy photos but Sara made the engagement and wedding photos a breeze for him. She has a ton of packages available. Her turn around on the photos is ridiculous! She is lightening fast. Photo discs to you in your hands within a few weeks. She has a ton of original ideas. She is so down to earth. Her talent is amazing. I cannot say enough things about her.

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sara is ridiculously good at what she does. She made us look like models and was over the top excellent at customer service. There are some vendors that put on like they want to make your day great and then are a let down once they are booked. Sara is the real deal. She genuinely wants everyone to have beautiful photographs and cares about her couples. She was the best thing that happened to our wedding day. Service and skill wise, there is no one better.

• Wedding: 09/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Sara was an extremely positive one. Not only is she amazingly talented, but she is just so fun to be around. We immediately felt comfortable with her and she truly captured our personalities through her photos. Her photo-journalistic style captures all the wonderful candid and special moments through your big day and every time you look back through your photos you feel like you get to relive your day. She is extremely reasonably priced for the quality you get. Her creativity and talent will blow you away. We would work with her again in a heartbeat, it was such a wonderful experience!!

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having Sara photograph my wedding was the BEST decision I made. Throught the whole process she made me feel at ease and was so organized and professional. When we got our engagement pictures done she made us feel so comfortable and our pictures turned out Unbelievably... i get so many compliments daily about them. When wedding day came she made sure I was calm and ready... she never got in the way and just let us do our thing while she snuck around and got Real images!!!!! Any suggestion I had she remembered and made sure it was covered!!!!! It was so hot outside and she did not complain once!!! She even stayed late to make sure she got all the pictures she wanted!!!!

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sara is ABSOLUTELY fantastic! One of, if not, my favorites...I am so happy that her pictures will be a part of our life for many, many years. And, not only are her pictures amazing, but she really cares and worked hard for us on our day. She also did our engagement pictures in addition to shooting our wedding, and we communicated so well for over a year. I can't tell you how many people have complimented us on our photos, and I feel so happy that she was our photographer. Trust me, you will, too. CALL HER!

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
Profile Picture
Holly

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SjMacky was my favorite person to work with throughout the whole wedding process. She was very quick to reply to emails or phone calls.
The day of our wedding was amazing. She was wonderful. She dealt with all of our rowdy groomsmen and did it was a huge smile on her face. She truly loves what she does and it shows. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful wedding photos that will last a lifetime!

• Wedding: 05/08/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SJMACKY was my favorite vendor. She's quick to respond to emails, help set up the timeline (which is above and beyond) and her pictures look like they came from a photo shoot. She had 30 images on facebook by 10 am the next day, and another 30 that Wed. By the time we got back from the honeymoon-we had two fully edited disks with out pictures on it waiting for us!!

So easy to work with, and besides marrying my husband, the best part of the wedding was her pictures!

• Wedding: 12/05/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can�t believe how lucky we were to find Sara. I could tell the first time that I met her that she was going to be so much fun to work with. Sara listened to what I wanted and also gave some awesome suggestions, things I would have never thought of. On the day of the wedding, I was a little stressed with getting everything together and Sara stepped in and calmed me down. She took charge of getting people where they needed to be but yet did it with such professionalism. She saved our day! She kept us on schedule and we made it to the wedding with lots of time to spare. During the ceremony and reception, I didn�t even notice Sara was taking pictures. She kept her distance and we hardly knew she was there; however, she captured every memorable moment.
We got married on a Friday and Sara had our pictures to us by the following Wednesday. When my mom and I reviewed my pictures we both just cried. I had never seen such gorgeous pictures in my life! She caught everyone�s facial expression and captured moments that I will forever cherish. I had over 900 pictures to choose from and I can say that there was not 1 picture that I did not like.
Sara prices were reasonable and she was very flexible on her package options. I never stop talking about Sara and I recommend her to everyone I know. I have friends who wish they could have done their wedding over just so they could have Sara take their pictures. I plan on using her for future events!

• Wedding: 11/13/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so happy with SjMacky Photography. Sarah is an amazing photographer who takes some of the best wedding pictures I have ever seen. She is also has a very quick turn around on the pictures. I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sara was very easy and fun to work with. She captured the best moments perfectly. Our pictures and album were beautiful! It was great to have a second photographer too.

• Wedding: 08/01/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sara is amazing. She did both my engagement photos and my wedding photos. I have gotten hundreds of compliments and it's all Sara. She's kind and patient. She was smiling my entire wedding day even though it was the hottest day of the year. She was organized and it really kept the flow of the day going. Sara is worth WAY more than what she charges. She was able to get us our pictures INSANELY quickly after the wedding. They were waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon. I just can't say enough nice things about her.

• Wedding: 06/27/2009
314-540-4373
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards