Simply Stated Stationery

Simply Stated Stationery

Burbank, CA 91504 | map
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Letterpress, Recycl...

Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful invitations and affordable price. Marcella is amazing at what she does. She created our invitations from scratch. Very professional and great personality. Highly recommend her and her work!!!!

• Wedding: 04/20/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Go to Marcela for all of your wedding paper products! Not only did Marcela work with me to design the perfect wedding invitation and programs, she did it all while staying within my budget. I recieved so many compliments on our invitations because of how high quality and classy they were. Thank you Marcela for all of your hard work! It was fun working with you!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The invitations looked great and the price was right. This was one of the easier tasks on my list thanks to her eye for design and color.

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marcela did an excellent job on our wedding invitations. We received a lot of compliments from our guests on how elegant they looked. She was friendly and very professional. We were impressed at how quickly our invitations were delivered. For the budget-minded looking for classy invitations, we highly recommend Simply Stated Stationery.

• Wedding: 11/20/2010
Profile Picture
Ellen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Simply Stated for my save the dates, wedding invitations and thank you cards and they all turned out absolutely gorgeous!! Everyone complimented Marcela's work and many guests told me that my invites were the most beautiful they had ever seen. Everything was customized to perfection down to the very last detail. Marcela is truly talented and went above and beyond my expectations. My wedding stationery remains my favorite detail of my entire wedding! I highly recommend Simply Stated Stationery!!

• Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely LOVED working with Marcela at Simply Stated Stationery. My wedding invites were unbelievable. I'm still getting compliments on them. I wanted something very unique and non-traditional, and Marcela totally understood my vision. She created my entire wedding suite and I couldnt' have been happier. My invites were also featured in the Style section of the LA Times! I was beyond excited. I will definitely be going back to Simply Stated in the near future for all my invite needs. Thank you Marcela for the amazing work you did!!!

• Wedding: 10/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marcela was great!! She was very professional in her work and suggestions, but also personal in that she treated my now-husband and me like friends. My friend had actually highly recommended Marcela coz she did her wedding invitations two years ago, and we're so glad we went with her. She took our ideas and wedding theme (we got married on a yacht) and designed such a beautiful and formal (yet fun) invitation. In fact, several of my friends said it's the best invitation they've ever seen. We absolutely love our invitations!

• Wedding: 07/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AWESOME!!! Marcela and her girls did an AWESOME job with the invitations. They were so beautiful and unique! Everyone loved them and some actually said that they were going to keep the invitation. She also did our table arrangements, table numbers, and favor tags which all matched. Now I'm just waiting to get our Thank You cards made from her. Thanks Marcela!!! =)

• Wedding: 08/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marcela is really awesome. It is a home operated business, with great quality work...at a VERY REASONABLE price. she didn't try and sell us things we really did need...like menus and programs. Everyone loved our save the date postcards, thought the invitations were very classy, and the placecards/table #'s/favor tags were beautiful. She really did an excellent job. Would HIGHLY recommend her.

• Wedding: 08/01/2008
818-625-7608
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards