Simply Stated Elegance

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
Recently Married

Hands down the best vendor we had to deal with as we prepared for our wedding. Jeni is very sweet and was very organized and had awesome ideas and suggestions to help us make good decisions regarding our flowers. We had people RAVING about our flowers, raving! She was VERY cost competetive and blew our other quote out of the water. I would hands down recommend her to anyone (in fact, I already have twice!). I like supporting a small business owner and someone who generally cares about the product they provide. The flowers were twice as pretty as I imagined they would be!

Services Used: Flowers

Jeni is talented, experienced, and offers incredible value for her floral service. She quickly understood my likes and dislikes and we were in and out of the floral wholesale in less than 50 minutes. What's more, she gave birth to her baby girl just days before my wedding and still managed to deliver all the bouquets and centerpieces without any glitch. Such a trooper!

Services Used: Flowers

What can I say? My flowers were beyond beautiful. They were different and elegant. I have had so many compliments on them. Jeni was amazing to work with. She was helpful in giving so many ideas. I strongly recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Flowers

Jeni with Simply Stated Elegance was so easy to work with and delivered a beautiful product at an extremely reasonable rate. I changed my mind on things a few times, and each time she understood what I was looking for and made it all come to life. The arrangements, especially my bouquet, were exactly what I had envisioned!

Services Used: Flowers

I loved my flowers for the wedding, the bouquets were beautiful and better than I expected! I had simple centerpieces of baby's breath and they looked great. Jeni gave me a detailed breakdown of the costs and was always flexible with any changes I had. I would definitely recommend her!

Services Used: Flowers

Absolutely LOVED my flowers. Jeni provided me perfect options to get the look I wanted and still stay in budget. Would absolutely use her again without giving it a second thought. When I walked into my venue and saw the tables all set up and the flowers, I had to have somebody reassure me this was really my wedding and this really was my bouquet. Centerpieces for 20 tables, bouquets for 5 bridesmaids, bridal bouquet, and boutonnieres and corsages for way less than $1,000. My flowers pulled everything together and I am so glad that I did not attempt to do them myself!

1+ year ago
3.9

Jeni did an awesome job on the flowers. Even more beautiful than the pictures I sent! You save a lot of money on bouquets and centerpieces since you pay the wholesale price. Since she has another full-time job, be patient with her responsiveness. A lot of my questions weren't time-sensitive so I was fine with this! I would highly recommend her!

2+ years ago

Jeni provided the centerpieces for our reception. They were absolutely amazing - they had the exact classic and vintage look I wanted! Our reception was overflowing with flowers for a very reasonable price. It was so helpful to have the exact plan of the flowers that would be ordered, so I knew exactly what I would be paying for. The day of the wedding, Jeni added a few additional flowers that made the bouquets even more beautiful, at no additional cost. Jeni updated our order many times as my vision for the reception changed, which was incredibly nice! I'd recommend her to all future brides!

4.2

Simply Stated Elegance is amazing. The flowers for my wedding turned out great, probably even better than I expected! How it works, you contact the owner Jeni, let her know what you are thinking of - if you don't know you can go to the flower wholesaler with her and get ideas of what flowers you like. She sends you a quote for flowers priced at wholesale and you pay for her staffs time.
When comparing her quote to other florists, for bouquets, bouts, altar arrangements, corsages and 15 centerpieces for the reception - her quote came in under a regular florists by $300. And the brick and mortar florists quote DID NOT include reception centerpieces.

Enough said.

This is a privately owned/independently run company. Meaning, when communicating via email, do not expect an immediate response. Jeni works full time elsewhere and does not answer floral questions all day long. She generally got back to me in 1-5 business days and was always very helpful with information and making changes.

I loved, loved, loved the florals done by Simply Stated Elegance at my wedding.

1 Review
2+ years ago

Jen was my favorite vendor. I loved my flowers.

2.1

I would NOT recommend Simply Stated Elegance for flowers, unless you're solely trying to find a florist for cheap.

I was the bride and a rose fell out of my bouquet during getting ready pictures - it was barely even touched! And she also left Dahlias out of my mix of reds, which I paid for - and made a noticeable difference as my bouquet was darker than it was supposed to be. I also paid a lot for a centerpiece that was supposed to be very large and a focal point - only to find at my reception it was about 15 hydrangeas placed (hardly arranged) in an outdated medium-tall vase, which was totally wrong.

She is horrible at responding to emails and when she does she answers only half of the questions. I also corrected the order 2-3 times when she didn't have it right. The week of - she did touch base, which was helpful. And the day-of she was on time and everything else looked great.

Simply Stated Elegance responded with the following comments:

I just read this review and my heart sunk. I have never recieved a review with negative comments and can not apologize enough for you feeling this way. I agree I am a very inexspensive option but I have pride myself on also providing great quality which many of the brides on this review system would agree. I did not use the dahlias in your bouquet because after scouring 4 different local wholesalers- know one had burgandy and the ones that did come in came in to plum. I did substitute flowers at twice the cost of the dahlias (because I put more in it being a smaller flower). I can refund the cost of the dahlias if that would help. The rose falling out I can not explain because the bouquet was delivered fully in tact but it is a product of nature and I am sorry that one broke so soon. I also am sorry that the entry arrangement was not what your thoughts are...in that I also put additional flowers at no additional cost to make it full and lush and looked great with the hand painted silver curly willow. Also please accept my apology on the email communication- I work a full time job and can not always be as prompt as I would like to be. I would love to discuss this with you and am offering a refund of the flowers you feel you paid for. I want every customer to be happy- I truly thought your had a beautiful and truly affordable wedding flowers and I am sorry you do not feel this way.

Services Used: Flowers

I got lots of compliments on the flowers. Jeni did a beautiful job. She provides the highest quality at an exceptional value. Go with her instead of a regular florist! You get to pick out your own flowers and she will make your vision come to life.

2+ years ago

Jeni did an outstanding job on the flowers for our wedding. I gave her a few examples of what I had in mind and she helped talk me to our final product. Especially if you are a bride who feels like you need a little help with your "vision", Jeni is great with that.

Highly recommend. You get amazing flowers at an amazing price!

Services Used: Flowers

Jeni was amazing! We had made a trip to he flower wholesaler with her before hand. Her knowledge left us knowing we were in capable hand, and she exceed our expectations. The bouquets were exactly what i wanted, plus more! The pictures i showed her of my 'ideas' were translated perfectly. PLUS, she added a decorative ribbon flower onto the steam of my bouquet. The flowers for the tables were gorgeous as well. Jeni was so flexible with me too! I was able to use mason jars i collected and she filled them at the venue without really knowing what she was walking into.

Services Used: Flowers

Jeni did an awesome job with our flowers. She exceeded my expectations with how everything turned out. She was very thorough with estimates and flexible with working on a budget. She had great ideas and helped bring my vision to life, everything was gorgeous!

Services Used: Flowers

I heard about Jeni through a friend and could not have been happier and more pleased with our flowers. Jeni did all of our bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. She was easy to work with and was conscious of our budget. She has so many great ideas, I am so happy we went with her. Our bouquets were exquisite, as well as sturdy! Everything turned out even more beautiful than I imagined. I would highly recommend Jeni to anyone looking for beautiful flowers and a very reasonable cost! We had so many compliments on the flowers and centerpieces, and most people were shocked at how inexpensive everything was. Thanks for the beautiful flowers Jeni!