Simply Makeup & Hair llc

Value
Flexibility
Emma & Aaron
07/26/2015

I can't say enough good things about these ladies! Hailey and Mollie were so sweet and easy to work with. They took everyone's wants and needs into consideration and made sure everyone was happy before leaving.

1 Review
Recently Married

I am completely blown away by the Simply Makeup and Hair team! From the service to the price - this is the complete package! Haley was incredibly attentive, responded to all of my initial questions right away and made the whole process so easy.

Holly did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I couldn't be happier! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is the sweetest person and I can't imagine anyone else I'd want to spend my wedding morning with! The wedding was a fairy tale and she made me look and feel like a princess... and everything was still perfectly in place 12 hours later! Anyone who has the chance to work with Holly is truly so lucky. She is the BEST!

Chassity and Christi did hair & makeup for my bridesmaids - while these girls are already the most beautiful I have ever known, they looked absolutely magnificent on my wedding day :)

THANK YOU!!
- Sofia

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Chelsea from Simply Makeup and Hair was phenomenal. From the beginning trial to my wedding day, she listened to what I wanted and provided ideas when I needed them. She was extremely easy to communicate with. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I just can't say enough about them. Thank you for being a part of my day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Simply Makeup & Hair is amazing! From my first contact with Haley to the completed services the day of the wedding, it was a perfect experience. Holly did an beautiful job on the makeup. She is very detail oriented and made the six of us look amazing. Sarah was equally wonderful. Everyone's hair was done to perfection and lasted throughout the entire day into the late evening! The overall results were stunning. The ladies were warm and personable and we felt like we met new friends by the end. Do not hesitate to trust Haley and her team with your big day! It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I booked Simply Hair & Makeup to come to the Renaissance Hotel in Columbus, Ohio, for our wedding day in April 2015. We had Mollie, Jen B, Aubry, and Rachel - all of which did a fantastic job! They managed to do hair and makeup for over 15 women in a matter of hours. They are also VERY reasonably priced ($60 for each service, which includes eye lashes and airbrush if you'd like it). I highly recommend their services.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I just had my trial makeup done by Haley, the owner of Simply Makeup and Hair, and I cannot say enough lovely things about her - not to mention my makeup looked amazing. She provides airbrushing, and my skin looked flawless. I am so excited and lucky to have secured her services for my big day. She is coming to us on the morning of the wedding and providing hair and makeup for the entire bridal party.

Christina
01/02/2015

I'm so glad I booked Haley from Simply Makeup for my wedding-day look! I can't tell you how many compliments I received on my makeup, especially my eyes (so glad Haley suggested I use her most kickass set of fake lashes). It all looked very "me" and effortless, but amped up a few notches of glam. Haley was also just a lovely person to have around on the wedding day as we got ready, and I loved the little emergency kit of blotting paper, lip gloss, and eyelash adhesive that she left me with (all of which came in handy!).

I found Haley online, and was interested as soon as I saw her portfolio; I was also glad to see that she'd had so much experience and had started out as a MAC consultant. She was very responsive whenever I reached out to her, and made it really easy for me to communicate about what I liked and didn't like about my makeup, both during the trial and the day of.

Bottom line: I felt so, so pretty and flawless on the wedding day and loved working with Haley! Don't hesitate to book her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mollie was wonderful to work with! She made myself, my sister and my mom feel so beautiful. I would recommend Mollie for bridal hair and make-up!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

In general, I would highly recommend having someone come to your house/vendor to do your and your bridal parties hair and makeup on your wedding day. It makes the day much more relaxed. As far as in home services go, I thought they were very reasonably priced (especially for the quality). It was very easy to get the trial and day of services scheduled.

The remainder of this review is for the for the specific hair and makeup people we worked with in Louisville, KY.

Tara (Hair): My hair was done at ~10am and stayed perfect through the grand exit at 10:30pm, and this without making it overly hairsprayed. Very open to receiving feedback so she can do your hair exactly as you want it. We had done the trial and made some minor adjustments to the final product to make it perfect. Tara did a total of 5 updos that day, and all stayed up through several hours of ceremony, pictures, etc.

Autumn (makeup): Airbrush looked great. Did not wash off or run. All bridesmaids and mom's looked great! Also very open to your feedback to get the perfect look.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The best decision I made for my wedding was to book Simply Makeup. Haley did my makeup and my bridesmaids. She is possibly the sweetest person I have ever met. She went out of her way to make things perfect for my wedding day. I have never felt more beautiful. Haley is the best and you will feel confident knowing you're in good hands.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Haley was amazing. She was so easy to work with. She came to the house the day of the wedding. She was on time and made the experience totally stress free. She did a beautiful job on all of the girls makeup. I would recommend Haley and simply makeup to everyone!!

1 Review
Recently Married

I could not have been more lucky for Haley doing my makeup and Chelsea doing my hair. They literally made me feel like the prettiest girl on my wedding day. I contacted Haley around 9 months before the wedding and she was so quick to respond. Once the wedding day got closer, we did trial runs. They both were always responded fast, were receptive to my requests and gave me great advice. I had to do a couple hair re-trials with Chelsea and she was always so understanding and always tried to do things I wanted. The wedding day was PERFECT. They arrived a few minutes before their expected arrival. They are personable and talked to every single one of my girls. It actually felt like they were part of the party. I stumbled upon them just searching the internet and honestly couldn't have found anyone better than these two. I would recommend these girls to everyone and anyone I know. You can NOT go wrong with this company. They are responsive, personable and professional. Haley does makeup that looks unbelievably natural and never looks caked on. She did such a spectacular job. Chelsea did my hair EXACTLY the way and I wanted it and stayed in all night long - even through the flight to the honeymoon! I love these girls!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I used Amelia Evans for my makeup and was blown away how great she made myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom look! Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous and I loved it because it looked so natural. She was so sweet and easy to work with!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Haley and Whitney did such a great job on my bridesmaids, mothers and my makeup! We all looked so beautiful! They used airbrush makeup on all of us. I cannot wait for my wedding photos because I know we all look so beautiful! The girls were also so kind. They were so easy to work with and got back to be right away when I had questions. They are also very reasonably priced. Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

1+ year ago

Jessica came to me as a recommendation from a friend's wedding. She was highly recommended and my friend could not say enough great things about her. So I called and got Jessica. Well, she not only lived up to her reputation but surpassed it. Jessica was professional, friendly, and knows her stuff! She made me feel beautiful and confident on my special day in a way I didn't know was possible. I have never received the amount of compliments on my makeup and hair before as I did my wedding day. I looked like a natural beauty just as I requested but I didn't know makeup could look so amazing. We all loved her and I would recommend Jessica for anyone! My hair & makeup were beyond what I could have imagined and she made it seem easy. She even did a little touch for my flower girl which made her feel extra special. Jessica had a special touch and you are missing out if you don't call to request her. Also, the convenience and value of this service coming straight to you on your wedding day is just amazing. This is just one less thing you have to worry about and it makes it so easy, it's hard to put a price on it!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Paige and Sarah Jane came to my wedding site in Orange Park, FL bright and early and were able to have my matron of honor and me ready in just over an hour. They also handled 2 other bridesmaids and the groom's mother and had us all ready within 3 hours (right when the photographer arrived). We ALL looked amazing! Not only are they professional and excellent at what they do, they are so much fun to talk to and made us all feel very comfortable. The price was extremely reasonable considering they came to us, which greatly reduced everyone's stress that day. Finally, in the FL heat and my tendency to cry at weddings (even my own, it turns out), our makeup and hair were flawless at the end of the night. I highly recommend Simply Makeup & Hair and will definitely use them again! Thank you ladies!!