Simply In Love Weddings & Photography

Simply In Love Weddings & Photography

All inclusive ceremony packages-Award winning photography. Beach weddings & Orlando garden weddings

Orlando, FL | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Partial Planning
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon and her husband were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were quick to answer any questions, always responded in a timely manner, and worked wonders by phone and email. Even with a short planning time frame if three weeks, our special day was filled with personal touches and turned out better than we could have imagined, and the amazing pictures will be treasured by our families for years to come.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have booked my wedding with this company and they have been so friendly and answer all my questions.

• Wedding: 10/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding story is really an absolute miracle! Planning my wedding in Ohio for Vilano Beach Florida is not easy, especially because I have never even been to this beach or venue. I hired a wedding planner from Winter Haven Florida who had good reviews and was very responsive ....at first. I heard from her several times in June, July and even August...then nothing it's Oct 1st and I've heard not a word from her. No response to emails, FB messages and or the 3 numbers I had for her. I was almost in a panic until I found/emailed Shannon and she literally put my wedding together in a few days! I was lucky to have found her and her husband Jessee. The day was perfect from the decorations to my beautiful photos.
Thank you Shannon & Jessee!!!
Nicole and Darrin Crosby
Dayton Ohio

• Wedding: 10/16/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful to work with!! I would recommend them to anyone. Can't say enough good things about them.

• Wedding: 10/15/2014
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon is amazing and made planning our big day so easy and stress free, We couldn't of asked for a more perfect day.

• Wedding: 09/17/2014
Leonie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon was awesome! She made my wedding day so simple.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon was so helpful! She made our wedding day a breeze.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This husband & wife duo. really knows their stuff. Shannon is GREAT....the decorations was amazing...beautiful beach setting. Her photo direction was right on point they really know their stuff

• Wedding: 08/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Simply In Love Weddings and it's been smooth sailing ever since. Shannon and Jessee have been a dream to work with, they are kind, accommodating, always responsive and most of all, created a wedding ceremony beyond my expectations. It was a work of art. Everyone is still talking about how amazing everyone was. The photography ... nothing short of spectacular! THANK YOU!!!

• Wedding: 07/31/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so worried about leaving all the details up to someone so far away since it was a destination wedding, but I couldn't have asked for anything better. Shannon did an amazing job with the venue and all the other details. It made our day so much less stressful and we were better able to enjoy our wedding. She is the greatest.

• Wedding: 06/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon and her husband made our wedding day absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Simply in Love.

Also our pictures turned out beautifully!

Book them you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Lonni
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon and her husband were terrific! The pictures turned out great! They were so kind and patient. It was a very small wedding, but everybody spoke of how good they were. Would HIGHLY recommend Shannon to anyone! She is wonderful :) Answers any questions and makes everything easy! Lovely team for sure!!!

• Wedding: 05/06/2014
Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
Melanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Shannon, and have recommended her to friends. Class act. Perfect day, worry and hassle free! Thank you Simply in Love!!!

• Wedding: 05/01/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Set up a beautiful scene, was more than I expected! Great value!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Allison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon did an amazing job with everything. She was always fun and easy to talk to when planning the wedding. We were unsure of what to expect having planned the wedding from out of country, but on the big day, everything was set up and carried through even better than we could have imagined. Shannon is able to visualize what you want for your special day and suggest ideas of what will make it complete. Her photography skills are also incredible and we can not thank her enough for everything she did!

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Devon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply In Love Weddings & Photography is an outstanding service provider. They are communicative and positive and delivered an awesome wedding for me and my husband. I would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Maria
321-536-3972
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards