Simply In Love Weddings & Photography

Value
Flexibility
Erica & Hector
05/09/2015

I wanted to extend our gratitude on how well and professional Emma was during our wedding ceremony. Beginning from the rehearsal, Emma was patient and really listened to what we wanted for the ceremony. As she would set up the ceremony area, Emma would constantly send us pictures to see how everything was turning out and easing our minds. The ceremony was beautiful and perfect. Emma and her crew did a fantastic job. Several days have past and people are still commenting on how beautiful everything looked and how wonderful and professional Emma was. Thank you Shannon, Emma and Simply in Love wedding crew for making our wedding a beautiful day to remember for ever!
:-)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Kacey
04/03/2015

Simply In Love was wonderful to work with! Shannon guided us to the perfect time of day and the perfect location for our Cocoa Beach wedding ceremony. It could have not been more perfect. Their experience and love for what they does clearly shows. I highly recommend them.

Recently Married

Simply in Love provided my husband and I with the exact wedding we had envisioned. I worked with Shannon for almost a year before my wedding, and she was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. Communication was great... Shannon was always readily available with any questions/concerns I had, and she was willing to do almost anything to make sure my day was exactly how I pictured it. I would recommend this company to any couple who is looking for an all-inclusive wedding package, plus event planning. To have people who are as experienced as Shannon and her team are, it sure makes your day a lot less stressful and easier to just show up and enjoy the moment. My beach wedding was absolutely stunning thanks to Simply in Love. Thanks again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
Teraysa
03/14/2015

Shannon was absolutely amazing! I have nothing but great things to say about Simply in Love. Planning a Florida wedding all the way from New Jersey was a huge risk, but Shannon made our day flawless. To quote family members regarding our wedding, "It was one of the most intimate moments I have ever seen." We can't thank Shannon enough for her correspondence and genuine care throughout the entire experience. I highly recommend Simply in Love Weddings and Photography. Our pictures are more than we could have asked for. Thank you for making us feel like the only couple in the world on March 14th!

Recently Married

Shannon and her husband were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were quick to answer any questions, always responded in a timely manner, and worked wonders by phone and email. Even with a short planning time frame if three weeks, our special day was filled with personal touches and turned out better than we could have imagined, and the amazing pictures will be treasured by our families for years to come.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I have booked my wedding with this company and they have been so friendly and answer all my questions.

Nicole
10/16/2014

My wedding story is really an absolute miracle! Planning my wedding in Ohio for Vilano Beach Florida is not easy, especially because I have never even been to this beach or venue. I hired a wedding planner from Winter Haven Florida who had good reviews and was very responsive ....at first. I heard from her several times in June, July and even August...then nothing it's Oct 1st and I've heard not a word from her. No response to emails, FB messages and or the 3 numbers I had for her. I was almost in a panic until I found/emailed Shannon and she literally put my wedding together in a few days! I was lucky to have found her and her husband Jessee. The day was perfect from the decorations to my beautiful photos.
Thank you Shannon & Jessee!!!
Nicole and Darrin Crosby
Dayton Ohio

1 person found this review helpful
Erin
10/15/2014

Wonderful to work with!! I would recommend them to anyone. Can't say enough good things about them.

Alyssa
09/27/2014

Shannon and her husband were amazing and you can tell they love what they do ! Even more importantly they captured every moment perfectly I wouldn't choose anyone else.

Services Used: Photography
Leonie
09/17/2014

Shannon is amazing and made planning our big day so easy and stress free, We couldn't of asked for a more perfect day.

Recently Married

Shannon was awesome! She made my wedding day so simple.

Ashley
09/06/2014

Shannon was so helpful! She made our wedding day a breeze.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning

This husband & wife duo. really knows their stuff. Shannon is GREAT....the decorations was amazing...beautiful beach setting. Her photo direction was right on point they really know their stuff

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked Simply In Love Weddings and it's been smooth sailing ever since. Shannon and Jessee have been a dream to work with, they are kind, accommodating, always responsive and most of all, created a wedding ceremony beyond my expectations. It was a work of art. Everyone is still talking about how amazing everyone was. The photography ... nothing short of spectacular! THANK YOU!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I was so worried about leaving all the details up to someone so far away since it was a destination wedding, but I couldn't have asked for anything better. Shannon did an amazing job with the venue and all the other details. It made our day so much less stressful and we were better able to enjoy our wedding. She is the greatest.

Krissy&Matt
05/17/2014

Living in Rhode Island and trying to plan a destination wedding in Key West, a place we have never been too I thought it was going to be a bit challenging to plan. After months of researching online to find the best company to plan our wedding I came across Simply in Love. The minute I contacted Shannon I knew I picked the right person to plan our big day. I gave her some ideas and sent her some example pictures of my vision. The entire experience went so smooth and easy and when the big day arrived it was more then what we expected. It was out of this world!! Shannon nailed everything we had ever dreamed our wedding would be. All my guest were in ahhh over how well our beach wedding was so beautifully done. It was a windy day on the beach but all of our pictures turned out Awesome! I LOVE our wedding album that Shannon created for us, each picture told our story. All the photos taken caught every special moment of our day. We are already planning to go back to Key West for an anniversary to relive our dream day and when we do we'll be contacting Simply in Love.