Simply In Love Weddings & Photography

Simply In Love Weddings & Photography

All inclusive wedding packages. Award winning photography. Destination Weddings.

Orlando, FL | map
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have booked my wedding with this company and they have been so friendly and answer all my questions.

• Wedding: 10/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding story is really an absolute miracle! Planning my wedding in Ohio for Vilano Beach Florida is not easy, especially because I have never even been to this beach or venue. I hired a wedding planner from Winter Haven Florida who had good reviews and was very responsive ....at first. I heard from her several times in June, July and even August...then nothing it's Oct 1st and I've heard not a word from her. No response to emails, FB messages and or the 3 numbers I had for her. I was almost in a panic until I found/emailed Shannon and she literally put my wedding together in a few days! I was lucky to have found her and her husband Jessee. The day was perfect from the decorations to my beautiful photos.
Thank you Shannon & Jessee!!!
Nicole and Darrin Crosby
Dayton Ohio

• Wedding: 10/16/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon was awesome! She made my wedding day so simple.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon was so helpful! She made our wedding day a breeze.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This husband & wife duo. really knows their stuff. Shannon is GREAT....the decorations was amazing...beautiful beach setting. Her photo direction was right on point they really know their stuff

• Wedding: 08/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Simply In Love Weddings and it's been smooth sailing ever since. Shannon and Jessee have been a dream to work with, they are kind, accommodating, always responsive and most of all, created a wedding ceremony beyond my expectations. It was a work of art. Everyone is still talking about how amazing everyone was. The photography ... nothing short of spectacular! THANK YOU!!!

• Wedding: 07/31/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so worried about leaving all the details up to someone so far away since it was a destination wedding, but I couldn't have asked for anything better. Shannon did an amazing job with the venue and all the other details. It made our day so much less stressful and we were better able to enjoy our wedding. She is the greatest.

• Wedding: 06/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon and her husband made our wedding day absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Simply in Love.

Also our pictures turned out beautifully!

Book them you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Lonni
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon and her husband were terrific! The pictures turned out great! They were so kind and patient. It was a very small wedding, but everybody spoke of how good they were. Would HIGHLY recommend Shannon to anyone! She is wonderful :) Answers any questions and makes everything easy! Lovely team for sure!!!

• Wedding: 05/06/2014
Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
Melanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Shannon, and have recommended her to friends. Class act. Perfect day, worry and hassle free! Thank you Simply in Love!!!

• Wedding: 05/01/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Set up a beautiful scene, was more than I expected! Great value!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Allison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon did an amazing job with everything. She was always fun and easy to talk to when planning the wedding. We were unsure of what to expect having planned the wedding from out of country, but on the big day, everything was set up and carried through even better than we could have imagined. Shannon is able to visualize what you want for your special day and suggest ideas of what will make it complete. Her photography skills are also incredible and we can not thank her enough for everything she did!

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Devon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply In Love Weddings & Photography is an outstanding service provider. They are communicative and positive and delivered an awesome wedding for me and my husband. I would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Maria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon and Jessee thank you so much for making our dreams come true! Garth and I are speechless at the breathtaking photos you captured of our special day! WOW! and can not thank you enough for the perfect wedding, decorations were better than I ever imagined-nothing but class. You gave us exactly what we asked for and MORE! Your kind, fun, yet professional personalities made the whole experience that more perfect. Not a detail left out and obvious care and attention was given to our special day. THANK YOU so much!!! We are Simply IN Love with you Simply In Love! :)

• Wedding: 03/11/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon was amazing and we would recommend her to anyone!! She is friendly and warm, yet so professional and her passion for photography makes you feel like a movie star! Eloping was perfect for us and she handled all the details so it was stress-free. She helped us create wonderful memories and for that I will always be grateful to her...thanks, Shannon!!

• Wedding: 03/07/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography
Grace
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon met with me in advance so that we could share my vision for my fairytale wedding. I new it would be a challenge for any photographer, but Shannon was excited and I felt confident from the beggining that if Shannon took my wedding pictures they would be absolutely perfect and breathtaking! Can't wait to see my memories captured perfectly on film as only Shannon can!!! By the way I arrived at my wedding site on the beach on HORSEBACK!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Photography
Private User
321-536-3972
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards