Simply In Love Weddings & Photography

Value
Flexibility
Brenda
08/08/2015

Shannon and her husband did an absolutely fabulous job!. From set up to flexibility, availability, professionalism, and photography, they were amazing! We would give them 6 stars if it was possible. I have had family and friends pay more for the services Shannon offered and receive less quality. I really couldn't be happier and would recommend them to anyone!

Mallory
07/03/2015

Shannon and her husband were wonderful! I reached out to have them help set up decor I already had purchased and rent benches and a few other things! We were having a sunrise wedding and they were there well before sunrise to make the beach wedding ready! :)

Dawnn
06/13/2015

My beautiful beach wedding was a great success and its all thanks Simply in Love Weddings. Shannon accommodated all my particular wants and needs (Where on the beach I wanted the ceremony - My ordering off the Ala Carte Menu - Being available to my officiant) and the quality of work is all in the details. I loved every moment and couldn't have been happier with the outcome!

Michelle
06/08/2015

Our pictures were really good i was in awe when i saw them for the first time. We love love love Shannon and would most definitely recommend that you go through her!!!!!!!!

Erica & Hector
05/09/2015

I wanted to extend our gratitude on how well and professional Emma was during our wedding ceremony. Beginning from the rehearsal, Emma was patient and really listened to what we wanted for the ceremony. As she would set up the ceremony area, Emma would constantly send us pictures to see how everything was turning out and easing our minds. The ceremony was beautiful and perfect. Emma and her crew did a fantastic job. Several days have past and people are still commenting on how beautiful everything looked and how wonderful and professional Emma was. Thank you Shannon, Emma and Simply in Love wedding crew for making our wedding a beautiful day to remember for ever!
:-)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Nicole
04/25/2015

Let me just first say Shannon and Jesse are extraordinary people, as well as extraordinary photographers! They were professional, attentive, fun, and gave me gorgeous memories of my day! Shannon really went above and beyond to help me make sure I got everything I wanted! It is obvious that she really loves and cares about what she does!

Services Used: Photography

Shannon is AMAZING!!! Everything was exactly what I asked for which made for a stress-free wedding day for me. I can't wait to see my pictures. :)

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
Kacey
04/03/2015

Simply In Love was wonderful to work with! Shannon guided us to the perfect time of day and the perfect location for our Cocoa Beach wedding ceremony. It could have not been more perfect. Their experience and love for what they does clearly shows. I highly recommend them.

Nikki
03/22/2015

There are many companies out there but you will not find anyone like Shannon. She plans the weddings, takes excellent photos. Shannon and her family were 100% professional and you will not get better. She even deals with crazy bride's mothers(like mine) very well and also odd request like my husband and I had with having our fur babies (a wagon full of stuffed animal) be part of the cermony. There was never judgment even when I had my crazy bride moment 5 mins before the wedding when my husband family really pushed me over the edge. She calmed me down and then the real fun started. The cermony was very customized to my husband and me we picked everything that was done and said. You are also given the option to pick a general cermony i.e. spiritual, religious, non religious ect. We mixed them all together and put a funny twist to our vows because that's who we are as a couple so make sure you work with Shannon and create a cermony that is right for you. My photographs came out beautiful and I received them but 2 months after the wedding which is really so much faster then any other place you will go. Shannon captured all the moments that stress made me forget and when I see the pictures I am reminded why I had a wedding and why it was all worth it. I will definitely be using Shannon and her family again to do my parents 50th anniversary God willing in 12 years and my renewal of my vows or maybe my second marriage (well see j/k) .

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Simply in Love provided my husband and I with the exact wedding we had envisioned. I worked with Shannon for almost a year before my wedding, and she was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. Communication was great... Shannon was always readily available with any questions/concerns I had, and she was willing to do almost anything to make sure my day was exactly how I pictured it. I would recommend this company to any couple who is looking for an all-inclusive wedding package, plus event planning. To have people who are as experienced as Shannon and her team are, it sure makes your day a lot less stressful and easier to just show up and enjoy the moment. My beach wedding was absolutely stunning thanks to Simply in Love. Thanks again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

I hired Simply In Love Weddings and Photography for our special wedding day. Shannon was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very helpful in guiding me through the questions I had while planning my event. She went above and beyond in order to make it run smoothly and the result was seamless. In our large family we have a wide variety of personalities. Shannon did a great job at managing all of the people attending our wedding and there was no question as to what needed to be done, where we needed to stand, or the process of the entire event. She was extremely organized and punctual making my job much easier as the bride on our big day. When we received our photos from the wedding, we were extremely excited and I couldn't believe how amazing they turned out. I still pull them out and look them every couple weeks bringing me back to that memorable moment. We were very pleased and grateful for Shannon and Simply In Love Weddings and Photography that they were apart of our team in making our wedding day so special to us. I can't wait to work with her again in the future for baby and family events!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Teraysa
03/14/2015

Shannon was absolutely amazing! I have nothing but great things to say about Simply in Love. Planning a Florida wedding all the way from New Jersey was a huge risk, but Shannon made our day flawless. To quote family members regarding our wedding, "It was one of the most intimate moments I have ever seen." We can't thank Shannon enough for her correspondence and genuine care throughout the entire experience. I highly recommend Simply in Love Weddings and Photography. Our pictures are more than we could have asked for. Thank you for making us feel like the only couple in the world on March 14th!

Jackie
03/13/2015

Using Simply In Love took a lot of weight of my shoulders! They were so helpful, everything turned out perfect!

Recently Married

Shannon and her husband were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were quick to answer any questions, always responded in a timely manner, and worked wonders by phone and email. Even with a short planning time frame if three weeks, our special day was filled with personal touches and turned out better than we could have imagined, and the amazing pictures will be treasured by our families for years to come.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Sarah & Misael
10/25/2014

From our first phone call I felt comfortable and at ease with Shannon. Her pricing is great for all that she offers compared to other company's who don't give you the kind of attention she did. I'm so glad I didn't sign up for a company who fits 3 weddings in in one day and doesn't take personal interest in your special day. Shannon was dedicated to ME and only MY wedding on MY day. I'm a nervous wreck and worry freak and I completely felt comfortable and relaxed leaving everything to Shannon...and I didn't even meet her until my dress was on in the hotel room! When I met her I felt like I had known her forever. She coordinated and decorated the ceremony better than I ever expected. Her photography is breathtaking and I can't help but look through our pictures all the time. I had to have gotten annoying with my nerves, changed decisions and constant emails but Shannon was quick to respond to everything, always gave me her attention and always had the best attitude and personality. Shannon truly loves what she does and she is amazing at it. We had our dream sunset beach wedding thanks to her and our guests were stunned and still talk about how beautiful the whole setup was. All I had to find was Shannon: she was an all in one superstar who planned the whole thing and photographed everything. She coordinated our officiant, guitarist, flowers, cake, favors, seating, arbor, decorations, thank you notes, and wedding album. She did everything for me, made me relaxed and walked me through the ceremony on the phone so we didn't even need rehearsal! We just showed up with our rings and marriage license! I couldn't thank Shannon enough for everything she provided for our special day. I still keep in touch and want to use her again in the future for our family photos. I'm so thankful I found Shannon and didn't go with any other company. Choosing Florida Beachside Weddings was one of the best decisions I've ever made, aside from my "I do" on 10/25/2014 :)

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I have booked my wedding with this company and they have been so friendly and answer all my questions.