Simply In Love Weddings & Photography

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Shannon and her husband were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were quick to answer any questions, always responded in a timely manner, and worked wonders by phone and email. Even with a short planning time frame if three weeks, our special day was filled with personal touches and turned out better than we could have imagined, and the amazing pictures will be treasured by our families for years to come.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I have booked my wedding with this company and they have been so friendly and answer all my questions.

Nicole
10/16/2014

My wedding story is really an absolute miracle! Planning my wedding in Ohio for Vilano Beach Florida is not easy, especially because I have never even been to this beach or venue. I hired a wedding planner from Winter Haven Florida who had good reviews and was very responsive ....at first. I heard from her several times in June, July and even August...then nothing it's Oct 1st and I've heard not a word from her. No response to emails, FB messages and or the 3 numbers I had for her. I was almost in a panic until I found/emailed Shannon and she literally put my wedding together in a few days! I was lucky to have found her and her husband Jessee. The day was perfect from the decorations to my beautiful photos.
Thank you Shannon & Jessee!!!
Nicole and Darrin Crosby
Dayton Ohio

1 person found this review helpful
Erin
10/15/2014

Wonderful to work with!! I would recommend them to anyone. Can't say enough good things about them.

Leonie
09/17/2014

Shannon is amazing and made planning our big day so easy and stress free, We couldn't of asked for a more perfect day.

Private User
Recently Married

Shannon was awesome! She made my wedding day so simple.

Ashley
09/06/2014

Shannon was so helpful! She made our wedding day a breeze.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning

This husband & wife duo. really knows their stuff. Shannon is GREAT....the decorations was amazing...beautiful beach setting. Her photo direction was right on point they really know their stuff

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked Simply In Love Weddings and it's been smooth sailing ever since. Shannon and Jessee have been a dream to work with, they are kind, accommodating, always responsive and most of all, created a wedding ceremony beyond my expectations. It was a work of art. Everyone is still talking about how amazing everyone was. The photography ... nothing short of spectacular! THANK YOU!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I was so worried about leaving all the details up to someone so far away since it was a destination wedding, but I couldn't have asked for anything better. Shannon did an amazing job with the venue and all the other details. It made our day so much less stressful and we were better able to enjoy our wedding. She is the greatest.

Krissy&Matt
05/17/2014

Living in Rhode Island and trying to plan a destination wedding in Key West, a place we have never been too I thought it was going to be a bit challenging to plan. After months of researching online to find the best company to plan our wedding I came across Simply in Love. The minute I contacted Shannon I knew I picked the right person to plan our big day. I gave her some ideas and sent her some example pictures of my vision. The entire experience went so smooth and easy and when the big day arrived it was more then what we expected. It was out of this world!! Shannon nailed everything we had ever dreamed our wedding would be. All my guest were in ahhh over how well our beach wedding was so beautifully done. It was a windy day on the beach but all of our pictures turned out Awesome! I LOVE our wedding album that Shannon created for us, each picture told our story. All the photos taken caught every special moment of our day. We are already planning to go back to Key West for an anniversary to relive our dream day and when we do we'll be contacting Simply in Love.

Lonni
05/16/2014

Shannon and her husband made our wedding day absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Simply in Love.

Also our pictures turned out beautifully!

Book them you won't regret it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Melanie
05/14/2014

My husband and I couldn't have picked anyone better! Our wedding turned out to be so much more than we expected and so perfect, thanks to Simply In Love Weddings & Photography. I highly recommend using them for any event because after all, you only want the very best. And they will not let you down.

Melanie
05/06/2014

Shannon and her husband were terrific! The pictures turned out great! They were so kind and patient. It was a very small wedding, but everybody spoke of how good they were. Would HIGHLY recommend Shannon to anyone! She is wonderful :) Answers any questions and makes everything easy! Lovely team for sure!!!

Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
Jessica
05/01/2014

We loved working with Shannon, and have recommended her to friends. Class act. Perfect day, worry and hassle free! Thank you Simply in Love!!!

Allison
04/26/2014

Set up a beautiful scene, was more than I expected! Great value!