Simply In Love Weddings & Photography

Simply In Love Weddings & Photography

All inclusive wedding packages. Award winning photography. Destination Weddings.

Orlando, FL | map

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have booked my wedding with this company and they have been so friendly and answer all my questions.

• Wedding: 10/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding story is really an absolute miracle! Planning my wedding in Ohio for Vilano Beach Florida is not easy, especially because I have never even been to this beach or venue. I hired a wedding planner from Winter Haven Florida who had good reviews and was very responsive ....at first. I heard from her several times in June, July and even August...then nothing it's Oct 1st and I've heard not a word from her. No response to emails, FB messages and or the 3 numbers I had for her. I was almost in a panic until I found/emailed Shannon and she literally put my wedding together in a few days! I was lucky to have found her and her husband Jessee. The day was perfect from the decorations to my beautiful photos.
Thank you Shannon & Jessee!!!
Nicole and Darrin Crosby
Dayton Ohio

• Wedding: 10/16/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful to work with!! I would recommend them to anyone. Can't say enough good things about them.

• Wedding: 10/15/2014
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon is amazing and made planning our big day so easy and stress free, We couldn't of asked for a more perfect day.

• Wedding: 09/17/2014
Leonie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon was awesome! She made my wedding day so simple.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon was so helpful! She made our wedding day a breeze.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This husband & wife duo. really knows their stuff. Shannon is GREAT....the decorations was amazing...beautiful beach setting. Her photo direction was right on point they really know their stuff

• Wedding: 08/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Simply In Love Weddings and it's been smooth sailing ever since. Shannon and Jessee have been a dream to work with, they are kind, accommodating, always responsive and most of all, created a wedding ceremony beyond my expectations. It was a work of art. Everyone is still talking about how amazing everyone was. The photography ... nothing short of spectacular! THANK YOU!!!

• Wedding: 07/31/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon was great! The wedding was beautiful and she took care of everything. Our pictures were excellent and the album turned out spectacular. I would recommend Shannon and Simply in Love to any one who wants a garden or beach wedding. Looking back, I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and elegant wedding!

• Wedding: 07/21/2014
Nicole
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I discovered Shannon by accident while planning a Florida wedding from California I saw a photo of one of Shannon’s wedding set ups, called her & the next thing I knew she was my 'wedding planner'! I can't imagine how I would have done it without her! Here’s why:

1.She has a great eye & sets up the most elegant/rustic weddings you can imagine. Her beach weddings are beautiful.  She uses unique hardwood benches & has everything you need to make it amazing like great favors, personalized wooden signs, sand ceremony,and a shell blessing.

2.Shannon & her team have great experience & connections.  I relied on her recommendations on EVERYTHING.  She referred me toTHE BEST CATERER in the world (Executive Catering), an great florist , steel drums & a hair/make up gal who made me look beautiful.  Everyone was just perfect.

3.Her website is clear and easy to understand. Her packages are very clearly spelled out & it's easy to decide what works for you.

4.We were surprised by RAIN at our wedding, but Shannon and her team were able to redirect when rain started after their set up. They were able to bring everything inside & SET UP the wedding so our guests thought that we PLANNED it that way. We had everything but the waves and the sunshine.

5.My FAVORITE part about Shannon is her photography!  When rain hit our event I was sure that our photos would wash away with our dream of getting married by the waves. But,she took the MOST amazing pictures EVER. When I opened the first one I actually cried.  It was a photos of us and our two sons, walking on the beach laughing. Every picture made me smile or cry.  THEY ARE STUNNING. People have told us over and over 'Those of the most amazing/stunning/beautiful/unforgettable wedding photos I've ever seen'.

Shannon & her husband are top notch. They are worth any money you spend with them.If you want your wedding done right then Florida Beach Weddings/Simply in Love Photography should be your last stop!

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so worried about leaving all the details up to someone so far away since it was a destination wedding, but I couldn't have asked for anything better. Shannon did an amazing job with the venue and all the other details. It made our day so much less stressful and we were better able to enjoy our wedding. She is the greatest.

• Wedding: 06/10/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were very pleased with Simply in Love. We wanted an intimate beach wedding with family. Shannon and her husband exceeded our expectations. The day of the wedding went very smoothly and turned out beautiful! Our family was very impressed with the ceremony and the way Simply in Love conducted the whole wedding day. Everything was professional and on time. The decor was beautiful! We recently got back all of our wedding photos, and we are very happy with them. The package we used was very affordable for all that you get. Its so nice to be able to relax on your special day by knowing everything is in the hands of a professional. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Shannon and her husband. I highly recommend Simply in Love!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon and her husband made our wedding day absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Simply in Love.

Also our pictures turned out beautifully!

Book them you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Lonni
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply in Love Weddings is SIMPLY great!!

• Wedding: 05/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon and her husband were terrific! The pictures turned out great! They were so kind and patient. It was a very small wedding, but everybody spoke of how good they were. Would HIGHLY recommend Shannon to anyone! She is wonderful :) Answers any questions and makes everything easy! Lovely team for sure!!!

• Wedding: 05/06/2014
Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
Melanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Shannon, and have recommended her to friends. Class act. Perfect day, worry and hassle free! Thank you Simply in Love!!!

• Wedding: 05/01/2014
Jessica
321-536-3972
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards