Simply Elegant Floral Decorators

Value
Flexibility
Denise
12/27/2014

Richard was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was professional, organized and receptive to our ideas. I showed and emailed him several pictures of what I had in mind and he really made our vision come to life. He met with us several times throughout (with one of the locations being a site visit to the venue) and was extremely knowledgeable. As a bride with both a very large wedding AND wedding party, I was nervous along the way and he was always accommodating and responsive, tweaking our contract as needed with new things and responding almost immediately. Everyone couldn't get over how beautiful the centerpieces looked and we were extremely pleased with his work and would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Denise, thank you for this wonderful review! We received your pictures and they are just stunning! You are a beautiful couple and we can't wait to get your featured wedding up on our site!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were AMAZING even more than I could have ever imagined. Richard and his team really helped make my wedding a day to remember from the moment we first sat down to the moment I walked into the reception. Job well done!!

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Nicole! We are thrilled that you loved your wedding flowers!! Don't forget to send us your professional pictures of the flowers so we can feature your wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

Richard at Simply Elegant is awesome! From my first meeting with him up until the week before my wedding, he made me feel totally relaxed and was very responsive when I had a question or wanted to change my mind on flowers, etc. I came in with not a lot of direction for Richard on how to do the centerpieces, bouquets, etc. but just told him what flowers I liked and some general ideas I had and he completely blew me away! The centerpieces were amazing and just what I had envisioned and the bouquet's were beautiful as well!

Richard even provided some extra floral arrangements and had them delivered to my parent's house where myself and the bridesmaids all got ready, so that the house would look nice in some of the getting ready photos. Such a great touch!

I would definitely recommend Richard for not only the outstanding quality of his work but also for his great sense of humor and ease to work with.

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Kaite! We are so happy you loved your wedding flowers!! We would love to feature your wedding on our social networking pages and website! When your photos come in, send your favorites of the floral decor to Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com!! It was a pleasure working with you!

chloe
Recently Married

From our first meeting to my wedding day, Richard at Simply Elegant made the florist process very easy and non stressful. My centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely beautiful and even better that I expected. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting a stress free experience!

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you!! We appreciate your kind words!! E-mail us your favorite pictures of your wedding flowers to feature on our website and social networking pages! Don't forget to like us on facebook so you can share the link with friends and family! Thank you, again and it was our pleasure!

Shauntee
09/14/2014

I was very pleased with Simply Elegant Floral Decorators. Richard made the most beautiful arrangements for me and he worked around my budget. Extremely professional and made me feel like my happiness was priority. I would recommend him and the company for any size wedding.

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Shauntee! We would love to see some of your favorite photo's of your wedding flowers! We will feature them on our website and social networking pages! E-mail them directly to Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com! It was a joy to work with you!

Kate
09/13/2014

Rich did a wonderful job. Our guests commented on how beautiful everything looked. So elegant Kate and Ron

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Kate! We would love to see some of your favorite photos of your wedding flowers! You can e-mail us at Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com and we will feature them on our blog and social networking pages! Thanks again for the review and it was our pleasure being a part of your wedding day!

Krysta
09/05/2014

Richard and his team were simply AMAZING. My wedding flowers were exactly what I had envisioned, wanted, and so much more! Richard took my ideas and made them so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. From the ceremony, to the bouquets, to the escort card table, to the center-pieces... it was breathtaking. Richard not only does beautiful work, but I really enjoyed working with him as well, he knows his stuff and goes above and beyond to make your dream day become a reality. A month after my wedding and I am still receiving compliments on how gorgeous my flowers were (even from guys)! I would HIGHLY recommend... thank you, thank you, thank you!

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Krysta! Thank you for this wonderful review! Send us your favorite photos of your wedding flowers to be featured on our website and social networking pages! You can e-mail us at Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com. Thanks again for the review and it was our pleasure being a part of your wedding day!

Services Used: Flowers

Over the past few years our parents have turned to Richard at Simply Elegant to create beautiful floral arrangements for our weddings. He never disappointed. In August, my sisters and I turned to Richard to create some fantastic arrangements for our parent's surprise 50th wedding anniversary celebration. His creativity, care, attention to detail and professionalism are unrivaled. He is reliable, honest and was more than willing to work within our budget. He designed several breathtaking arrangements that far surpassed our expectations and were exactly what we had in mind. We would without a doubt highly recommend Simply Elegant! Thanks again Richard!

Liz
08/02/2014

We were very happy with the floral arrangements for our wedding day!

Richard has a lot of experience and skill. We gave him our basic preferences and guidelines, but we trusted him to make the final decisions. Richard did not let us down. He listened carefully to our ideas and met with us a few weeks before our event to show us some samples he put together. The samples were lovely, but the day-of arrangements really blew us away! The flowers were so beautiful, colorful, fresh, and expertly arranged. Richard delivered everything himself to ensure that nothing was harmed in transit. It is his policy not to overbook so that each event gets his full attention.

In addition to providing beautiful flowers, Richard was great to work with. He genuinely cared about our happiness and satisfaction on our wedding day. He is very friendly and easy to talk to. His pricing was very fair and he worked with us to stay within our budget.

Overall, we were left feeling that Richard went above and beyond for us. We would highly recommend Simply Elegant!

Services Used: Flowers

Richard did such a great job on our wedding flowers! I am not a picky bride so I just showed him a few pictures of the bouquet styles I liked and trusted him to make them perfect. The wedding party flowers, petals down the aisle, simple table decorations (I had him add flowers to glass bottles I had purchased at an antique store), and two large arrangements for the ceremony were all just gorgeous. I received many compliments on the flowers and our pictures turned out great! Not to mention, Richard is just a fun person to work with. It's always a plus to have a wedding vendor you don't have to worry about and who isn't trying to rip you off just because it's a wedding! My husband and I always left his shop feeling happy and laughing over his sense of humor. The day of was very stress free, everything was delivered as expected and set up without us noticing/worrying about anything. Thank you Richard and team!

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you for this awesome review! We would love to feature your wedding on our website and facebook page. E-mail us your favorites photos of the flowers and we'll send you a direct link to share with your friends and family!{send to Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com} Congratulations!

Julia
06/07/2014

We used Simply Elegant for our backyard June 6th wedding in West Islip. Brides who are looking for reasonable prices and excellent service without a lot of fuss - look no further!! I was one of those brides who didn't care much about the flowers (but wanted them to be nice), didn't care about getting crazy over the top arrangements and service (but still wanted someone to be responsive) and didn't want to pay a fortune!! Richard and Simply Elegant Floral was amazing from start to finish!!! He was very responsive from the very first call we made to schedule the consultation and made himself available at the hours that worked for us. At the consultation I went in with only a couple of photos on Pinterest of what I thought I wanted and he took it from there! He helped us make decisions around the number of arrangements, table arrangements, who needed bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. He called us as the wedding got closer to confirm what type of flowers, time, etc. The day of weding is where he really shined - Richard showed up in person to deliver all the flowers and hand-decorate our arbor. Since I hadn't given him a ton of direction on my bouquet it ended up being more white than I had pictured. But no problem!! He brought out all his "arrangement" tools and got to work re-arranging, pulling from some of the other arrangements he had brought and my bouquet turned out beautifully! He even brought extra flowers for us to put in my hair (just in case) and extra flowers to run over to the cake decorator last minute - all for no extra charge! I really can't say how much I appreciate his personal service and flexibility in planning our special day. Book Richard and Simply Elegant Floral...you won't be disappointed!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I've worked in the Wedding Industry for over ten years and I've planned and overseen operations for Weddings of all sizes and budgets at venues throughout Long Island and Manhattan.

When it came time to plan my own Wedding, I didn't question for a second who I would use for my flowers and event decor. I knew Richard of "Simply Elegant Floral Decorators" would be my Wedding florist before I was engaged back when I first worked with him in the early 2000's. I was always amazed by his work and I felt comfortable with him from the moment I met him.

Richard re-defines what a good vendor should be- he's honest, friendly, reliable, willing to work within budgets, and beyond talented. I had some crazy ideas and he embraced them all and made them work for our Wedding.

I had high expectations and he exceeded each and every one of them. My bouquet was truly the most beautiful I've ever seen and he did an extraordinary job with every aspect of the decor. I will forever remember exchanging wedding vows with my husband beneath the beautiful white birch arch Richard crafted and adorned with lavender.

I highly recommend Richard and Simply Elegant Floral Decorators and encourage you to schedule a meeting with him. He truly is the BEST in the industry!

Private User
06/06/2014

Richard is absolutely amazing!! I had a vision and he executed it perfectly! I wanted three chandeliers decorated over the dance floor. When I walked into the ballroom I was at a loss for words. They looked beautiful! I was so happy when I saw them! Everything that Richard did, the centerpieces the bouquets and boutonnieres, the cake and the arrangements for the ceremony were breathtaking. The flowers were all fresh and so pretty. Richard is so easy to work with and really listens. He aims to please and truly wants to make you happy on your wedding day! I highly recommend Simply Elegant! Thank you Richard!!! -Stephanie

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank You, Stephanie! We love hearing about specific favorites and it was our pleasure! We would love to feature your wedding! When you get your pictures from the photographer, e-mail us your favorites of the flowers and we'll send you a direct link to share with your friends and family!{send to Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com} Congratulations!

Services Used: Flowers

Richard is simply amazing. Since Im having a garden wedding I decided not to really go eleborate with the florals thinking that the setting would make up for it but his flowers and work just created even more beauty to the scene of the night. The colors, the arrangements were exactly what I wanted and he was a fun and easy guy to work with. A brides life is so much easier with vendors that you like, trust and enjoy working/meeting with. I didnt even get a chance to take a centerpiece home because by the end of the night people were already holding them to take home. His flowers are fresh and I recieved a lot of compliments from the staff, photographers and guest. I would recommend Richard to any future bride and Im sure im just one of MANY brides that he will continue to impress. Thank you Richard and Staff. ( Jackie & Ron)

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank You, Jacqueline! What a wonderful review, we appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you loved everything! We would love to feature your wedding! When you get your pictures from the photographer, e-mail us your favorites of the flowers and we'll send you a direct link to share with your friends and family!{send to Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com} Congratulations!

Services Used: Flowers

I am so glad i worked with Richard. He made all of our flowers for our wedding this past Saturday. From the first consultation to the trial and our wedding day, it was wonderful. Richard is very reliable and easy to get in touch with regarding changes, ideas and meetings.... I can't complain a bit. My hubby loved our centerpieces ( and he really doesn't care for flowers ) and so did our guests. The bouquets looked amazing throughout the entire day! Thank you very much Rich.... Victoria

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank You, Victoria! We are thrilled to hear it! We would love to feature your wedding! When you get your pictures from the photographer, e-mail us your favorites of the flowers and we'll send you a direct link to share with your friends and family!{send to Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com} Congratulations!

Jennifer
04/19/2014

Richard provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! Everyone raved about the flowers, and repeatedly mentioned how gorgeous they were. He also gave us flowers in front of our altar for no extra cost because he had flowers left over!! Truly amazing.

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank You,Jennifer. We are so happy to hear it! We would love to feature your wedding! When you get your pictures from the photographer, e-mail us your favorites of the flowers and we'll send you a direct link to share with your friends and family!{send to Liz@flower bysimplyelegant.com} Congratulations!