Simply Elegant Floral Decorators

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Richard is amazing! I had an idea in my head and he brought it to life. He showed me my beautiful centerpieces months before my wedding to make sure they were exactly what I wanted. My cascading bouquet was gorgeous and more beautiful than I envisioned. Furthermore, it didn't fall apart even though it was being thrown around. My bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I wanted and the girls loved them. Richard is extremely professional and kept in touch with me throughout the entire wedding process.

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Antonia! We appreciate your awesome review!! We would love to place an album with it to feature on our website and facebook page! E-mail us your favorite photographs of your flowers and we'll send you a direct link to share with family and friends! We can't wait to see them!! Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com *dont forget the photographers name!

Services Used: Flowers

Richard was the florist for my wedding on July 11th 2015. I was absolutely blown by his quality of work and realized that I made the best decision by choosing him. Not only were the arrangements beautiful, but the flowers were Extremely fresh. My guest were so impressed by the centerpieces, that I had people secretly coming to me begging to bring the centerpieces home. What makes Richard so special is that he truely does what's needed to make your dreams and visions a reality. Not only are his prices affordable, but the quality of work will exceed your expectations. Many other florist that I visited were focused on their own visions, what they wanted, and what they thought I could afford. Where as Richard did the exact opposite. He focuses on your ideas and desires first and only afterwards does he talk about price and how it can fit into your budget. Richard is the best of the best, do yourself a favor and choose him!!! You will not be disappointed!!

Michele
Rego Park, NY

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Michele, We are thrilled that you loved your wedding flowers!! Don't forget to send us your professional pictures of the flowers so we can feature your wedding! Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com!

Services Used: Flowers

Richard from Simply Elegant is simply amazing !! This is the second affaire we had used his decorating services and each time he was the best, the most professional and the most beautiful arrangements we have ever seen!! He did an excellent job on my son's Bar Mitzvah and he did an amazingly beautiful job on our wedding !! The hupah was breathtaking, all the guests' commented on how beautiful it was. The table decorations were amazing and so was the place card table. Richard does all this with a great pride and it shows. He is one of the best party vendors to deal and we dealt with a lot!!! I would use Simply Elegant decorative services again and again. He is simply the best !!!!

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Lana! We look forward to seeing all of the beautiful pictures! That place card table was just stunning!!!

Lana
06/14/2015

Richard is fantastic .. I would use his service again and again! He has great taste and is very great price!
His flowers are very elegant and very fresh!
We love Richard!!

Sarah
06/13/2015

RIchard was excellent, he is funny and enthusiastic and honest. I had no doubt in my mind he was going to deliver exactly what I was looking for in my wedding for the center pieces. I loved it. My bouquet was gorgeous also everyone was complementing the flowers. If you're looking for your flower vendor don't look any more.

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you,Sarah! We are so happy you loved your wedding flowers!!We would love to feature your wedding!! Send us your professional pictures of the flowers and your photographer's name and we we'll send you a direct link to share with family and friends! Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com

Services Used: Flowers

Richard is AMAZING. He was one of 3 floral vendors I met with when starting to plan my wedding. I told each vendor what kind of style I wanted and one or two flowers that I loved, and I let each show me their talent and creativity in making suggestions and putting together proposals. Richard blew the others away by far - through his gorgeous arrangements AND his reasonable prices. I was especially thrilled since I had wanted to use some less traditional flowers. He is always responsive, and he wants nothing more than for the results to be perfect and beautiful. He knew my vision and he made sure to nail it. The chuppah he built and decorated was absolutely stunning. Several guests said it was the most beautiful chuppah they'd ever seen (of course, I agree!). In fact, when we were leaving our wedding, a florist arrived to set up for the wedding following ours, and even she, a competitor, commented on how beautiful the centerpieces were! My brother has now booked Richard for his wedding, too. Trust Richard - he won't let you down!

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Miri! We loved seeing some previews from your photographer's Facebook page!! Keep us posted when all the pictures are released so we can feature your wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

How do you take a nice location and make it your dream wedding without breaking the bank. You go to Richard with your dreams and he makes them come true. He is a true artist and listens and he worked with us incorporating real and artifical flowers (both brdes had major allergies ) and no one was the wiser and I have a great bouquet to rememebr the day.
The design for the room and the tables was more then we expected. I remember looking around during our ceremony and amazed how he had caught our dream and it just added to the day.
He uses very fresh flowers as Its been a week and they all are still as if they were just cut. Everyone kept telling us how beautiful the place was.
Richard was also able to work with my other half who is a bit of a perfectionist and she was happy too.
This is the only place to go, you dont just want flowers you want your wedding to be a "Simply Elegant" event.

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

What kind words, Ellen! Thank you!! Don't forget to send us your favorite pictures of the floral decor! We can't wait to see them!

Erica
05/08/2015

Richard was amazing! I discussed my ideas for centerpieces and bouquets and provided him with some pictures of ideas I had in mind. He completley nailed the romantic vibe I was going for. The flowers were beyond perfect!

Jennifer & Elaina
03/20/2015

Richard Biancavilla from Simply Elegant is an amazing florist. We used him for our wedding this past March and honestly felt he met and surpassed all of our floral expectations. We found him by reading many happy reviews form his past clients so it is only proper to continue to back up his well-deserved great reputation with our review. So, I think one of the first things that concern people when it comes to flowers for an event is cost. So lets just get pricing out of the way by saying his pricing is more than reasonable and you definitely get more than you pay for. Upon meeting Richard we loved him right away. He is filled with great ideas and his demeanor is calm yet assertive, which we loved. We had an initial consultation where we immediately knew he was the man for the job followed up with a “sample” appointment. It was amazing…Richard put together sample arrangements of our centerpieces and had laid out all the flowers we could choose from in our color scheme. We were actually able to build our bouquets together and take them home! It was like a date night. A lot of fun and an amazing experience to actually see how beautiful the different flowers were going to come together. On the day of the wedding, Richard personally delivers everything and assures that anything you ask for will happen. He is surely a man who knows how to get the job done. Our bouquets were out of this world, our ceremony decorated beautifully, and the centerpieces at the reception were definitely showstoppers. Our family raved about all the flower designs. Everything we wanted and more! Thanks again Richard!!

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you!!! We are so honored, we featured your review on our social networking pages!! We would love to add an album to go with the review! Send us your favorite pictures of your wedding flowers and we'll feature the whole event! Send to Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com! Don't forget the photographers information!

Denise
12/27/2014

Richard was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was professional, organized and receptive to our ideas. I showed and emailed him several pictures of what I had in mind and he really made our vision come to life. He met with us several times throughout (with one of the locations being a site visit to the venue) and was extremely knowledgeable. As a bride with both a very large wedding AND wedding party, I was nervous along the way and he was always accommodating and responsive, tweaking our contract as needed with new things and responding almost immediately. Everyone couldn't get over how beautiful the centerpieces looked and we were extremely pleased with his work and would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Denise, thank you for this wonderful review! We received your pictures and they are just stunning! You are a beautiful couple and we can't wait to get your featured wedding up on our site!

Private User
Recently Married

Richard and I go way back. So when it came to the day of my wedding I knew exactly who I wanted. There were no questions or a second thought. I wanted the best and Richard is the best. Richard is a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond everything I imagine for my wedding. Words can not describe how beautiful and how exquisite everything was. I am so lucky to have had Richard to be apart of my special day.

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were AMAZING even more than I could have ever imagined. Richard and his team really helped make my wedding a day to remember from the moment we first sat down to the moment I walked into the reception. Job well done!!

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Nicole! We are thrilled that you loved your wedding flowers!! Don't forget to send us your professional pictures of the flowers so we can feature your wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

Richard at Simply Elegant is awesome! From my first meeting with him up until the week before my wedding, he made me feel totally relaxed and was very responsive when I had a question or wanted to change my mind on flowers, etc. I came in with not a lot of direction for Richard on how to do the centerpieces, bouquets, etc. but just told him what flowers I liked and some general ideas I had and he completely blew me away! The centerpieces were amazing and just what I had envisioned and the bouquet's were beautiful as well!

Richard even provided some extra floral arrangements and had them delivered to my parent's house where myself and the bridesmaids all got ready, so that the house would look nice in some of the getting ready photos. Such a great touch!

I would definitely recommend Richard for not only the outstanding quality of his work but also for his great sense of humor and ease to work with.

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Kaite! We are so happy you loved your wedding flowers!! We would love to feature your wedding on our social networking pages and website! When your photos come in, send your favorites of the floral decor to Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com!! It was a pleasure working with you!

chloe
Recently Married

From our first meeting to my wedding day, Richard at Simply Elegant made the florist process very easy and non stressful. My centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely beautiful and even better that I expected. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting a stress free experience!

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you!! We appreciate your kind words!! E-mail us your favorite pictures of your wedding flowers to feature on our website and social networking pages! Don't forget to like us on facebook so you can share the link with friends and family! Thank you, again and it was our pleasure!

Shauntee
09/14/2014

I was very pleased with Simply Elegant Floral Decorators. Richard made the most beautiful arrangements for me and he worked around my budget. Extremely professional and made me feel like my happiness was priority. I would recommend him and the company for any size wedding.

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Shauntee! We would love to see some of your favorite photo's of your wedding flowers! We will feature them on our website and social networking pages! E-mail them directly to Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com! It was a joy to work with you!

Kate
09/13/2014

Rich did a wonderful job. Our guests commented on how beautiful everything looked. So elegant Kate and Ron

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Kate! We would love to see some of your favorite photos of your wedding flowers! You can e-mail us at Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com and we will feature them on our blog and social networking pages! Thanks again for the review and it was our pleasure being a part of your wedding day!