Simple to Elegant Weddings

Value
Flexibility
Francis
06/06/2015

Mark Willis was our Pastor officiating over the wedding. I cannot think of a single thing that he could have done better. He worked with us from the beginning of our planning, meeting with us, counseling us on the positives and negatives of marriage and what to expect; he was very helpful planning the event, providing us with several choices of ceremonies from which to choose, arranging for the organist, custodian, and sound person. Mark was very prompt and flexible with changes we made and was very good at directing the practice the night before as well as the wedding ceremony on our big day. His message was great, he added humor as appropriate, yet was very serious with the sanctity of marriage. Mark is GREAT!!!

Wendy
06/06/2015

Francis & I were so happy to have Mark Willis perform our wedding ceremony. We gave him more than he requested as an additional thank you! He is very professional;makes you feel comfortable in what could be a stressful event and a fun person to be around. I would highly recommend him for weddings, funerals, any event needing his profession.

We love him as our Pastor at Merriam Christian Church.

Darrell
05/14/2015

Awesome pastor Tim Brooks , had to change location and last minute due to rain. Not a problem! He was very good , sent us the wedding voles in a email. I would tell all my friends and family to use him. Great service and worth a lot more then he asked for, God put the right man in charge to do my wedding..

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Tim did an awesome job!! He gave us numerous ideas for our ceremony script. He even suggested and let us personalize it to make it our own! He even did an awesome job doing some impromptu funnies! I highly recommend him!!!!

Samantha & Michael
05/01/2015

Rev. Brooks and his wife Jan were wonderful to work with! As soon as I reached out, I received a phone call back. We set up a time to meet and knew we had found the right person for the job.
We were given many different versions of the ceremony and ended up with the perfect length and feel for our private ceremony with family.
Rev. Brooks is very personable and easy to get to know and his wife Jan serves as a wonderful partner to assist with the logistics of the ceremony. We truly enjoyed working with them both!

Crystal
04/25/2015

Mark was amazing! We wanted someone who could do as much or as little traditional as we wanted and he was perfect. Very responsive and great to work with.

Natalie
04/25/2015

Reverend Tim and Jan were wonderful! They worked with to create the ceremony we felt was right for us, and were open to all ideas. Also, they are very fun to talk to. Amongst all the craziness the day of, it was nice to have Jan there to help coordinate things. Unfortunately, the weather turned sour on our outdoor wedding, but Tim handled it well so we could just enjoy the moment.

We wanted a very simple, no stress ceremony and that's exactly what Tim provided. We highly recommend Simple2Elegant.

Misty
04/18/2015

Tim was helpful and friendly throughout the whole process, and the fact that his wife assists him in acting as a wedding coordinator is invaluable - they both kept us on-time and on-target. Plus they are very laid back and good-humored - things you definitely need on a potentially stressful day!

Services Used: Officiant

Mark Wilis did a great job in working with us on our wedding ceremony. He met with us to get a good understanding of who we are and what we wanted in our ceremony. He then sent us several variations of the service to chose from and allowed us to piece our own ceremony together and make it all our own. It was a very special day and Mark was fantastic in help to make the day perfect for us, our family and friends.

Services Used: Officiant

Gabe was our officiant earlier this year for our wedding. First off, he was amazing! Secondly, he is so nice and friendly and flexible and accommodating and funny! And third, he is AMAZING! I can not tell you how much we loved him! He is very quick on his feet also, my husband and I wanted to change things up and instead of doing a unity candle or the sand ceremony we got a monogram brand made and burned it into a piece of wood..well someone forgot to put the brand in the fire so it was not in there long enough, needless to say it was a fail with a half burned monogram in the wood but Gabe was quick to think of something and made everyone laugh and not even notice the little mishap. I would definitely recommend anyone who is trying to find someone to go with Gabe, you will not be disappointed!!

Megan
03/27/2015

We loved working with Tim and Jan Brooks! They were so nice, and they really helped us think through all the tiny details of the wedding ceremony. If not for them, I know our day would not have gone as smoothly as it did!

Tiffany
03/14/2015

Rev Tim and his wife were very helpful and did a great job with our wedding. Had super flexibility and were very professional and caring! would recommend to anyone! Thanks again.

Samantha
02/28/2015

Mark Willis did my mom's ceremony back in October 2014, that's how we were referred to him. He was terrific and very nice. He listened to us and made sure that everything we wanted in the ceremony would be included.

Services Used: Officiant

When planning our wedding we were unsure about many things.... after reaching out to Simple to Elegant and Rev. Gabe Combs we knew that it was the right choice for us. S2E and Gabe's experience, understanding and responsiveness made everything so EASY! Our wedding went great and we had many people praising our Reverend Mr. Combs! We would highly recommend the premarital counseling also, we enjoyed it so much that we were sad after the last session due to missing Gabe and our sessions.

Lynn
12/31/2014

Reverend Brooks was amazing!! I felt an instant connection with him on my initial phone call. He was very professional and was very accommodating to my specific wishes. He was definitely the right match for officiating our wedding. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Melissa Brooks did a wonderful job as our officiant. The groom and myself live halfway across the country, so we had to meet via Skype- after our first consultation, we knew we were in good hands and immediately sent a signed contract so we could lock her down for our wedding date!

She supplied ceremony ideas that we were able to piece together and modify to fit exactly what we envisioned- she was so comforting the day of the wedding and extremely professional!

We had a lot of guests comment on how great she was and I can't imagine anyone doing a better job!

Thanks Melissa :)