Simple to Elegant Weddings

Value
Flexibility
Jessica
06/27/2015

Tim and his wife Jan were so laid back and easy to talk to, they not only made the ceremony easy to plan but they also offerred to help with coordination on the wedding day. They were the only vendor we had that I didnt have to stress about, Reverand Brooks did a great job during the ceremony and personalized it to fit me and my new husband. They also had a very reasonable price for their services. They are not just out to read prewritten words and take your money like alot of other officiants I had checked out , Tim and Jan put in so much work and effort to personalize everything for our wedding and the rehearsal, I love these people. I would recommend him to other newlyweds to be.

Services Used: Officiant

We hired Tim to officiate at our wedding. He was very easy to work with and allowed us to choose exactly what we wanted him to say during the ceremony. Our initial meeting was about 45 min and then we met a second time about 6 weeks before the wedding to finalize last minute details. Our wedding was very small so we decided to skip a rehearsal. Even without the rehearsal everything went very smoothly. Jan helped coordinated the ceremony which helped immensely. Jan also helped bustle my dress and she was kind enough to help my maid of honor with a stain in her dress. Tim and Jan truly make a great team and we feel blessed to have found such wonderful people to be a part of our special day.

Francis
06/06/2015

Mark Willis was our Pastor officiating over the wedding. I cannot think of a single thing that he could have done better. He worked with us from the beginning of our planning, meeting with us, counseling us on the positives and negatives of marriage and what to expect; he was very helpful planning the event, providing us with several choices of ceremonies from which to choose, arranging for the organist, custodian, and sound person. Mark was very prompt and flexible with changes we made and was very good at directing the practice the night before as well as the wedding ceremony on our big day. His message was great, he added humor as appropriate, yet was very serious with the sanctity of marriage. Mark is GREAT!!!

Wendy
06/06/2015

Francis & I were so happy to have Mark Willis perform our wedding ceremony. We gave him more than he requested as an additional thank you! He is very professional;makes you feel comfortable in what could be a stressful event and a fun person to be around. I would highly recommend him for weddings, funerals, any event needing his profession.

We love him as our Pastor at Merriam Christian Church.

Jessie
06/06/2015

We hired Reverend Tim for our wedding in the Kansas City area in the summer of 2015. We were consistently astonished by his professionalism, knowledge, easy-going personality, and passion for what he does. It was easily one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning.

Before accepting a dime from us, Rev. Tim met with us in person so we could get to know him. He wants to make certain that the couples he works with are comfortable with him before setting on a final choice. We particularly loved his flexibility - he excels at making the ceremony "your way". He came prepared with upwards of 10 sample wedding scripts and encouraged us to pick and choose our favorite parts of each. We took our favorites and customized some bits, and Rev. Tim incorporated the changes perfectly. He even made great suggestions along the way that came from his years of experience running beautiful wedding ceremonies. Nothing fell through the cracks - he remembered changes and details we talked about months before the big day.

You will have so much on your plate on the day of the ceremony. Rev. Tim eliminates a big stressor by taking charge of the ceremony itself. His wife even came at no additional expense to both our rehearsal and our wedding to serve as a coordinator. They worked with our venue to make sure the ceremony flowed beautifully. We got to pick how we wanted things to go, and they simply made it happen. The bride and groom need only show up and enjoy the day!

The ceremony itself was beautiful and incorporated everything we had talked about with Rev. Tim. The man is simply a professional - he knows when to take charge of the room and when to step into the background. He was punctual, excellent with communication, friendly, and just a pleasure to work with. We would recommend Rev. Tim to all our friends and family with no reservations.

Thank you Reverend Tim!

Private User
Recently Married

Mr. Tim Brooks (and his wife, Jan) were extremely professional and personal. He worked with us to customize our ceremony to be exactly what we were looking for.  We wouldn't change a thing, and highly recommend them for any event.

Aimee
05/23/2015

No complaints at all, Tim and his wife were wonderful in every way.

Darrell
05/14/2015

Awesome pastor Tim Brooks , had to change location and last minute due to rain. Not a problem! He was very good , sent us the wedding voles in a email. I would tell all my friends and family to use him. Great service and worth a lot more then he asked for, God put the right man in charge to do my wedding..

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Tim did an awesome job!! He gave us numerous ideas for our ceremony script. He even suggested and let us personalize it to make it our own! He even did an awesome job doing some impromptu funnies! I highly recommend him!!!!

Samantha & Michael
05/01/2015

Rev. Brooks and his wife Jan were wonderful to work with! As soon as I reached out, I received a phone call back. We set up a time to meet and knew we had found the right person for the job.
We were given many different versions of the ceremony and ended up with the perfect length and feel for our private ceremony with family.
Rev. Brooks is very personable and easy to get to know and his wife Jan serves as a wonderful partner to assist with the logistics of the ceremony. We truly enjoyed working with them both!

Crystal
04/25/2015

Mark was amazing! We wanted someone who could do as much or as little traditional as we wanted and he was perfect. Very responsive and great to work with.

Natalie
04/25/2015

Reverend Tim and Jan were wonderful! They worked with to create the ceremony we felt was right for us, and were open to all ideas. Also, they are very fun to talk to. Amongst all the craziness the day of, it was nice to have Jan there to help coordinate things. Unfortunately, the weather turned sour on our outdoor wedding, but Tim handled it well so we could just enjoy the moment.

We wanted a very simple, no stress ceremony and that's exactly what Tim provided. We highly recommend Simple2Elegant.

Misty
04/18/2015

Tim was helpful and friendly throughout the whole process, and the fact that his wife assists him in acting as a wedding coordinator is invaluable - they both kept us on-time and on-target. Plus they are very laid back and good-humored - things you definitely need on a potentially stressful day!

Services Used: Officiant

Mark Wilis did a great job in working with us on our wedding ceremony. He met with us to get a good understanding of who we are and what we wanted in our ceremony. He then sent us several variations of the service to chose from and allowed us to piece our own ceremony together and make it all our own. It was a very special day and Mark was fantastic in help to make the day perfect for us, our family and friends.

Services Used: Officiant

Gabe was our officiant earlier this year for our wedding. First off, he was amazing! Secondly, he is so nice and friendly and flexible and accommodating and funny! And third, he is AMAZING! I can not tell you how much we loved him! He is very quick on his feet also, my husband and I wanted to change things up and instead of doing a unity candle or the sand ceremony we got a monogram brand made and burned it into a piece of wood..well someone forgot to put the brand in the fire so it was not in there long enough, needless to say it was a fail with a half burned monogram in the wood but Gabe was quick to think of something and made everyone laugh and not even notice the little mishap. I would definitely recommend anyone who is trying to find someone to go with Gabe, you will not be disappointed!!

Megan
03/27/2015

We loved working with Tim and Jan Brooks! They were so nice, and they really helped us think through all the tiny details of the wedding ceremony. If not for them, I know our day would not have gone as smoothly as it did!