Simple to Elegant Weddings

Value
Flexibility
Samantha
02/28/2015

Mark Willis did my mom's ceremony back in October 2014, that's how we were referred to him. He was terrific and very nice. He listened to us and made sure that everything we wanted in the ceremony would be included.

Lynn
12/31/2014

Reverend Brooks was amazing!! I felt an instant connection with him on my initial phone call. He was very professional and was very accommodating to my specific wishes. He was definitely the right match for officiating our wedding. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Melissa Brooks did a wonderful job as our officiant. The groom and myself live halfway across the country, so we had to meet via Skype- after our first consultation, we knew we were in good hands and immediately sent a signed contract so we could lock her down for our wedding date!

She supplied ceremony ideas that we were able to piece together and modify to fit exactly what we envisioned- she was so comforting the day of the wedding and extremely professional!

We had a lot of guests comment on how great she was and I can't imagine anyone doing a better job!

Thanks Melissa :)

Services Used: Officiant

Gabe Combs married my wife Sarah and I on the 13th of December - and I could not have expected or asked for a better officiant.

We did not have a typical wedding, we surprised our family and friends at our home and Gabe was very open to this idea and actually was able to pull from other similar events he had done to help us - a true bonus there.

Throughout the entire process of meeting him and discussing what we would like he was very communicative and prompt with items and details that we needed to know. I would recommend Gabe to anyone getting married and if they were a friend or family member I would almost insist that they get in touch with him before making final decisions.

He made a special day that much better!

Services Used: Officiant

A couple of months before our wedding we contacted Gabe Combs and he was very prompt in responding to our contact and setting up a time to meet. When we sat down with Gabe it felt like we already knew him. He was very personable and obviously very experienced in the duties of an Officiant. He gave us many suggestions without ever pushing an idea on us. He wanted us to have the wedding exactly as we envisioned it and was there to help with any questions we had. I feel we were truly lucky in landing Gabe as our Officiant and I would recommend him to anyone.

Melissa
11/14/2014

Rev Tim Brooks was absolutely amazing! When we met with him for the first time, we knew immediately that this is who we wanted to marry us. He was so personable and knew exactly what we wanted. He has a natural way of just making you feel at ease. His wife was with us as well and she was such a major help in coordinating things for us. She did so much running around for us the day of our wedding. We truly believe that Rev Tim and his wife were such a major part in making our wedding going so smoothly. Our wedding guests were complimenting us regarding Rev Tim. He's was awesome!!!

Services Used: Officiant

I had the perfect wedding ceremony. The officiant, Gabe Combs, was exactly what both my husband and I had dreamed of. While we are both spiritual, we were not looking for a ceremony that was just scripture-based. Gabe provided the perfect medium to what we were looking for; he tailored the service to exactly what we wanted. And talk about a likable guy! We had so many people come up to us after the wedding to ask who he was because his message really hit home for many people. In fact, his words of love and life helped two brothers who weren't speaking mend their relationship. I would recommend Gabe to anyone and everyone (from highly religious to not religious at all); he will provide you with a ceremony that you will never forget. He made our wedding so special!

Sheena
11/01/2014

We hired Mark to officiate our wedding and were very satisfied! He did a great job of keeping the bridal party's attention during the rehearsal and keeping the ceremony structure. I had 6 flower girls and he was very patient with them as well. He has a great delivery and really made our ceremony memorable and flawless. Highly recommended!

Recently Married

I would highly recommend Reverend Tim. He made the entire process easy and enjoyable. He provided us with plenty of options to customize our ceremony to meet our individual needs. He was punctual, professional, and affordable.

Ashley
10/12/2014

I would highly recommend Rev. Tim Brooks. He did an amazing job!

Kelli
10/10/2014

My fiancé and I wanted to have a very special wedding that was unique only to us. Mark was so helpful throughout the planning process and we were able to give him ideas that he transformed into something even better. He was open to our ideas and when it came time to the wedding day, Mark made it perfect! Our guests kept telling us how great he did, and we thought so too! Mark, thanks for being a part of our special day and delivering exactly what we were looking for!

Recently Married

Rev. Mark Willis was exceptional! We were very impressed with the professionalism and he made our ceremony touching and memorable. Impeccable delivery, we would recommend his services to anyone.

Hillary
09/27/2014

He was absolutely wonderful. He was professional and the whole ceremony was wonderful. It wasn't just a script he really puts thought into it and it spoke to both my husband and myself! I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

Kelly
09/27/2014

I would recommend his services to anyone. The ceremony was beautiful and flawless. I can't say enough wonderful things about Rev. Tim and his wife. We appreciate their attention to the details and guiding us through the day.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Tim was a fantastic choice for our wedding. He is sincere, witty, and quick (especially when I couldn't repeat after him because I was crying too much). His humor was a nice touch that everyone enjoyed. He provided us with a ton of options and examples so we could put together our perfect ceremony. Although I can't remember much of what was said, the video and everyone's reaction was proof enough that we picked the right officiant.

Recently Married

We only had a couple of weeks to notify Reverend Tim of our wedding ceremony. Even with a full schedule, he was able to accommodate us. It was a memorable ceremony because he allowed us to personalize our vows. Thank you Reverend Tim!