Simple to Elegant Weddings

Value
Flexibility
Crystal
04/25/2015

Mark was amazing! We wanted someone who could do as much or as little traditional as we wanted and he was perfect. Very responsive and great to work with.

Misty
04/18/2015

Tim was helpful and friendly throughout the whole process, and the fact that his wife assists him in acting as a wedding coordinator is invaluable - they both kept us on-time and on-target. Plus they are very laid back and good-humored - things you definitely need on a potentially stressful day!

Services Used: Officiant

Mark Wilis did a great job in working with us on our wedding ceremony. He met with us to get a good understanding of who we are and what we wanted in our ceremony. He then sent us several variations of the service to chose from and allowed us to piece our own ceremony together and make it all our own. It was a very special day and Mark was fantastic in help to make the day perfect for us, our family and friends.

Services Used: Officiant

Gabe was our officiant earlier this year for our wedding. First off, he was amazing! Secondly, he is so nice and friendly and flexible and accommodating and funny! And third, he is AMAZING! I can not tell you how much we loved him! He is very quick on his feet also, my husband and I wanted to change things up and instead of doing a unity candle or the sand ceremony we got a monogram brand made and burned it into a piece of wood..well someone forgot to put the brand in the fire so it was not in there long enough, needless to say it was a fail with a half burned monogram in the wood but Gabe was quick to think of something and made everyone laugh and not even notice the little mishap. I would definitely recommend anyone who is trying to find someone to go with Gabe, you will not be disappointed!!

Megan
03/27/2015

We loved working with Tim and Jan Brooks! They were so nice, and they really helped us think through all the tiny details of the wedding ceremony. If not for them, I know our day would not have gone as smoothly as it did!

Tiffany
03/14/2015

Rev Tim and his wife were very helpful and did a great job with our wedding. Had super flexibility and were very professional and caring! would recommend to anyone! Thanks again.

Samantha
02/28/2015

Mark Willis did my mom's ceremony back in October 2014, that's how we were referred to him. He was terrific and very nice. He listened to us and made sure that everything we wanted in the ceremony would be included.

Services Used: Officiant

When planning our wedding we were unsure about many things.... after reaching out to Simple to Elegant and Rev. Gabe Combs we knew that it was the right choice for us. S2E and Gabe's experience, understanding and responsiveness made everything so EASY! Our wedding went great and we had many people praising our Reverend Mr. Combs! We would highly recommend the premarital counseling also, we enjoyed it so much that we were sad after the last session due to missing Gabe and our sessions.

Lynn
12/31/2014

Reverend Brooks was amazing!! I felt an instant connection with him on my initial phone call. He was very professional and was very accommodating to my specific wishes. He was definitely the right match for officiating our wedding. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Melissa Brooks did a wonderful job as our officiant. The groom and myself live halfway across the country, so we had to meet via Skype- after our first consultation, we knew we were in good hands and immediately sent a signed contract so we could lock her down for our wedding date!

She supplied ceremony ideas that we were able to piece together and modify to fit exactly what we envisioned- she was so comforting the day of the wedding and extremely professional!

We had a lot of guests comment on how great she was and I can't imagine anyone doing a better job!

Thanks Melissa :)

Services Used: Officiant

Gabe Combs married my wife Sarah and I on the 13th of December - and I could not have expected or asked for a better officiant.

We did not have a typical wedding, we surprised our family and friends at our home and Gabe was very open to this idea and actually was able to pull from other similar events he had done to help us - a true bonus there.

Throughout the entire process of meeting him and discussing what we would like he was very communicative and prompt with items and details that we needed to know. I would recommend Gabe to anyone getting married and if they were a friend or family member I would almost insist that they get in touch with him before making final decisions.

He made a special day that much better!

Services Used: Officiant

A couple of months before our wedding we contacted Gabe Combs and he was very prompt in responding to our contact and setting up a time to meet. When we sat down with Gabe it felt like we already knew him. He was very personable and obviously very experienced in the duties of an Officiant. He gave us many suggestions without ever pushing an idea on us. He wanted us to have the wedding exactly as we envisioned it and was there to help with any questions we had. I feel we were truly lucky in landing Gabe as our Officiant and I would recommend him to anyone.

Melissa
11/14/2014

Rev Tim Brooks was absolutely amazing! When we met with him for the first time, we knew immediately that this is who we wanted to marry us. He was so personable and knew exactly what we wanted. He has a natural way of just making you feel at ease. His wife was with us as well and she was such a major help in coordinating things for us. She did so much running around for us the day of our wedding. We truly believe that Rev Tim and his wife were such a major part in making our wedding going so smoothly. Our wedding guests were complimenting us regarding Rev Tim. He's was awesome!!!

Services Used: Officiant

I had the perfect wedding ceremony. The officiant, Gabe Combs, was exactly what both my husband and I had dreamed of. While we are both spiritual, we were not looking for a ceremony that was just scripture-based. Gabe provided the perfect medium to what we were looking for; he tailored the service to exactly what we wanted. And talk about a likable guy! We had so many people come up to us after the wedding to ask who he was because his message really hit home for many people. In fact, his words of love and life helped two brothers who weren't speaking mend their relationship. I would recommend Gabe to anyone and everyone (from highly religious to not religious at all); he will provide you with a ceremony that you will never forget. He made our wedding so special!

Sheena
11/01/2014

We hired Mark to officiate our wedding and were very satisfied! He did a great job of keeping the bridal party's attention during the rehearsal and keeping the ceremony structure. I had 6 flower girls and he was very patient with them as well. He has a great delivery and really made our ceremony memorable and flawless. Highly recommended!

Private User
Recently Married

I would highly recommend Reverend Tim. He made the entire process easy and enjoyable. He provided us with plenty of options to customize our ceremony to meet our individual needs. He was punctual, professional, and affordable.