Simple to Elegant Weddings

Simple to Elegant Weddings

Personalized Weddings for Kansas City and the surrounding region in Missouri and Kansas

Kansas City Northland
Kansas City, MO 64155 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination)
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Tim Brooks was absolutely amazing! When we met with him for the first time, we knew immediately that this is who we wanted to marry us. He was so personable and knew exactly what we wanted. He has a natural way of just making you feel at ease. His wife was with us as well and she was such a major help in coordinating things for us. She did so much running around for us the day of our wedding. We truly believe that Rev Tim and his wife were such a major part in making our wedding going so smoothly. Our wedding guests were complimenting us regarding Rev Tim. He's was awesome!!!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Mark to officiate our wedding and were very satisfied! He did a great job of keeping the bridal party's attention during the rehearsal and keeping the ceremony structure. I had 6 flower girls and he was very patient with them as well. He has a great delivery and really made our ceremony memorable and flawless. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Sheena
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Reverend Tim. He made the entire process easy and enjoyable. He provided us with plenty of options to customize our ceremony to meet our individual needs. He was punctual, professional, and affordable.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Rev. Tim Brooks. He did an amazing job!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I wanted to have a very special wedding that was unique only to us. Mark was so helpful throughout the planning process and we were able to give him ideas that he transformed into something even better. He was open to our ideas and when it came time to the wedding day, Mark made it perfect! Our guests kept telling us how great he did, and we thought so too! Mark, thanks for being a part of our special day and delivering exactly what we were looking for!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Kelli
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Mark Willis was exceptional! We were very impressed with the professionalism and he made our ceremony touching and memorable. Impeccable delivery, we would recommend his services to anyone.

• Flexibility: 5.0

He was absolutely wonderful. He was professional and the whole ceremony was wonderful. It wasn't just a script he really puts thought into it and it spoke to both my husband and myself! I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Hillary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend his services to anyone. The ceremony was beautiful and flawless. I can't say enough wonderful things about Rev. Tim and his wife. We appreciate their attention to the details and guiding us through the day.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Tim was a fantastic choice for our wedding. He is sincere, witty, and quick (especially when I couldn't repeat after him because I was crying too much). His humor was a nice touch that everyone enjoyed. He provided us with a ton of options and examples so we could put together our perfect ceremony. Although I can't remember much of what was said, the video and everyone's reaction was proof enough that we picked the right officiant.

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We only had a couple of weeks to notify Reverend Tim of our wedding ceremony. Even with a full schedule, he was able to accommodate us. It was a memorable ceremony because he allowed us to personalize our vows. Thank you Reverend Tim!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Gabe Combs as the officiant at our ceremony. We also elected to go to pre-marital counseling with him, which provided invaluable lessons and tools for my husband and I. Once we were done with the sessions, we actually were sad that we couldn't go to more! We both found it very therapeutic and Gabe talked us through it all and was non-judgmental.

The ceremony was great, as well. Gabe is funny, but also serious. He can make your guests laugh and he also knows when to be serious. My husband, who gets very anxious before any social activity, later told me that he wasn't sure if he would have been as calm as he was without Gabe. He said that Gabe guided him through pre-ceremony and the processional, made him laugh, and kept him calm and focused. I was so happy that we chose Gabe just for that reason alone!

If I ever sent Gabe an email, he would respond quickly, sometimes within minutes! This was really helpful because my husband travels a lot for his job, and he was very flexible and understanding of our situation. He answered all my questions about the ceremony that I had, and even provided a run-down of it so I could use it in my programs. He let us do traditional vows and read our own to each other. He sent us packets of readings, verses, and special quotes that we selected and chose to create our ceremony, which was also very helpful because being a busy bride and groom, it was easy to go through the packets together and select which are the favorites and which have a lot of meaning to you as a couple, rather than hunting for them on your own. He filled in between the selected parts to make it flow smoothly and he even gave us some ideas to incorporate into our ceremony that people really enjoyed (wine box sealing and roses to parents).

We later found out that our friends also had Gabe at their ceremony and had an equally awesome experience. :) I would recommend Gabe to anyone - he can do it all! We miss Gabe already!

kuchica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark Willis was perfect for our wedding! He was very professional, very informative, and made us feel very comfortable. We did not have to stick to one structure because he gave us examples and options so our wedding could be unique. I loved having him as our officiant on our special day.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely professional and organized. He is obviously experienced so lays out many options and allows everything to be adjusted to personal taste. Overall great experience!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Devin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Tim Brooks was wonderful. He was easy to get a hold of, very responsive, and flexible to work around our schedule. He was attentive to what we asked for and allowed us to read the ceremony beforehand. What he wrote was so beautiful and meaningful. Reverend Brooks was also kind enough to bring his wife (we just adored her!) to stand as a witness since my husband and I planned a small elopement. They're such kind people and really made our special day so memorable!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mark Willis from Simple to Elegant Weddings was our officiant for our wedding. He did a wonderful job on a very short notice! Mark was very flexible and did everything that we asked, he was also very helpful when it came to preparing the kind of ceremony we wanted.
Thank you!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Josefina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Mark Willis is outstanding! He replied to all of my emails within ten minutes, was very flexible, friendly and easy to talk to, and just made our day such a wonderful, stress free, unforgettable event. We recommend him to absolutely anyone.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Cara
816-304-3029
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards