Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Great place to hold both your wedding ceremony and reception! Between the beautiful landscape outside and the fire pit for smores, the cool smokehouse and the carriage house, this place will give you an elegant yet fun place to hold a wedding!

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jenn. We are happy to be able to provide wonderful weddings for couples like yourselves. You make it all worthwhile!

Recently Married

I am getting married here on June 14, and I am so excited! I have nothing but good things to say about Four Oaks Manor. When I pictured my wedding I wanted a place where I knew my whole family would feel comfortable as if we were in someone's backyard and that is exactly what they have. Everyone we have dealt with is awesome & very friendly. I will be back to write another review after the wedding. Very excited!! :)

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Mackenzi! We cannot wait to be a part of your special day this June. We are so happy you fell in love with Four Oaks Manor the way we have :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Megan
10/25/2014

Kelley at four oaks was our wedding coordinator and she was wonderful! All of the staff were very professional and helpful. The venue was decorated beautifully, better than I could have ever imagined. They were very flexible with everything we wanted to do and were attentive to our wants and needs. They worked with all of our vendors and were so helpful. Our wedding was so much fun and we still get compliments on how beautiful and how much fun it was. Without the venue being so organized and professional we would not have had the success we did. The food was also very good and we had everything we wanted even things that were not listed on the menu. It was fabulous and we had our dream wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Kaleigh
10/17/2014

I am so happy that my husband and I chose Four Oaks Manor to be our reception venue! They were super easy to work with, and we really feel we got more than our money's worth! Kelley was our coordinator and she was great! She knew exactly how the night would go and helped us with all the details. I never felt like Four Oaks didn't know what they were doing (unlike some venues we toured). They suggested we have a private dinner before going out into the reception and I am so glad we did that! It was a nice break in between the ceremony and reception to just talk and eat with my new husband before we spent the rest of the night talking and dancing with everyone.
Our reception was exactly how we had always pictured! I love how they handle all of the decorations, food, DJing, coordination, flowers...everything! The food was so amazing, we are still hearing compliments about it, and everyone says that our night was magical. We were even allowed to have our dog at our reception which made it that much more special.
I highly recommend Four Oaks Manor to everyone for any type of party! They are such a great staff and knew us by name whenever we would visit. If I could give them 10 stars I would!!

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Kaleigh. We feel so privileged to have been a part of your wedding. It was magical! The entire Four Oaks Manor Staff wishes you and Shaun a long and happy marriage.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If we could give this venue more stars, we would! This was the best experience. Stress free for the bride because everything is done for you. You are still able to make your wedding day unique and special because they are typically willing to do anything to make it yours. Planning sessions leading up the big day were wonderful because they knew the questions to ask and you just had to make decisions. Everything was covered and taken care of through this process. We would do it all over again because it was such a wonderful experience. Kelley and her team had everything perfect the day of and everything ran very smoothly which allowed for a very stress free wedding day! Thanks again to everyone who made our day very special!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you for making my daughters wedding the so wonderful. Everyone had a great time. It was a stress free day. The venue, the food and the flowers were spectacular. Thank you again.

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor responded with the following comments:

You are so very welcome. It was our pleasure to be a part of Kathryn and Drew's wedding day! July is such a wonderful time to get married at Four Oaks Manor. We hope to see at other events.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If I could give Four Oaks more than 5 stars, I would. Four Oaks was the PERFECT venue for our wedding! Not only was the venue perfect, the the planners were awesome - very detailed, which takes the pressure off of you. Laura and Aly made planning the wedding it so easy and fun. They were absolutely fantastic. Laura made sure our guests felt welcome, too, making our wedding and reception one we will always treasure.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Four Oaks is amazing and our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as awesome anywhere else. Even 3 weeks later we still have people telling us how much fun they had and how beautiful the venue was- they also loved the food! Everything was just wonderful- best day of our lives.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was wonderful! Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor was the perfect venue for us! We wanted a somewhat small wedding (80 guests or so) and a venue that offered a cozy and familiar setting (and beautiful)- Four Oaks did that! It is possible to have a beautiful and relatively stress free wedding without going into debt. Four Oaks was affordable and super easy to work with! Not only are they all very professional but they genuinely want your day to be perfect! The food was delicious and the decorations were beautiful! I overhead many guests comment on what a relaxing day it was and how nice it was to be able to move around (there was a fire pit for s'mores, the reception area, and an indoor dance area where guests could move freely to and from). I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding- not even the weather (it did rain, although it stopped just before the ceremony). We put tents up and it looked just as beautiful! I will recommend (and already have) this venue to others!

1+ year ago

The team at Four Oaks was the best. Especially Laura. She made what often is a stressful time pretty much stress free with keeping things on track and on schedule. Loved working with her. The food was soooo good. Our guests loved it. Also they took our vision for our wedding and helped decorate so it was perfect. We felt we got such a large value for what we paid.

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you letting us be apart of your special day.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This facility not only provided a cute and intimate setting with very friendly help, but they do most the work for you! They take care of catering with delicious food, decorate with all sorts of cute lights and lanterns and candles, arrange getting your flowers done for you, set up the music for the night, and whatever else you need. No extra hidden costs or sticking you with extra things at the end. It came out to exactly what it initially was supposed to be and was a great experience. We planned and completed our wedding in 4 weeks and it was spectacular. We had some cold weather unexpectedly and they hurried to put up tents and heaters and make everyone comfortable without any issues.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Stephanie
10/26/2013

We really love the venue. Everyone who works at Simple Gatherings was so warm and welcoming. We also felt that everything that was included with the price was reasonable and even beat out several of their competition. There were a couple of hick ups in regards to communication between staff at our event. We were told there was a shift change that could have been the reason for this. Overall we had a great wedding and our guests really enjoyed it.

1+ year ago

Helpful with planning and worked in a lot of our request without issues.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I'm more than satisfied with my experience with this venue and there staff. From the owner Randy his daughter laura and the cheif !!! It was the amazing night of my life I married my best friend and worried about nothing. The planning process was so easy my planner laura did everything!; the venue was beyond beautiful. The florist they use larurens was awesome my flowers were beyond amazing!!! It truely was a dream come true wedding that was a amazing night!!! I think of my wedding day and just smile thank you so much for the night of my life!!!!

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Melissa. You were an angel to work with, and we are extremely happy that you were so pleased! Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding day! We wish you and Tim all the best!

Services Used: Flowers
Lindsey
10/05/2013

This event venue is absolutely gorgeous. I am still getting comments and feedback from guests at our wedding who said the Four Oaks Manor venue was the most gorgeous venue they had seen.
All of the staff at this venue is incredibly helpful and they do everything they can to provide the best event possible. My wedding turned out to be magical, and I owe it all to the lovely folks at Four Oaks Manor. The grounds are breathtaking, the food is delicious, the wedding coordinator is on top of EVERYTHING, the wait staff is always coming around to pick up plates for the guests, and the entire evening is just magical if you chose to use Four Oaks Manor.

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Lindsey. Four Oaks is a magical place. We are glad you and Jake liked it so much. It was our pleasure to do what we could to make your day so special. We wish you only happiness and joy!

3.8

Leading up to our wedding, the experience was amazing. The staff was really helpfull and genuinely seemed to care about our experience at their venue. At the rehearsal is when everything began to go downhill. Our coordinator didn't have anything organized. The seating was planned and she wasn't going by what we set. She said she didn't have that email. On the wedding day the venue looked absolutely perfect and the food they catered for us was delicious. The only real problem I had with the whole experience was the inflexibility and unprofessionalism of the provided wedding coordinator on the day of our wedding. She was pretty rude from the beginning of the day and started sending people to the wrong seats after we decided to put namecards down to eliminate the confusion that occured at the rehearsal. She then played my wedding songs out of order even though the song titles and order of songs were addressed repeatedly before showtime. Our coordinator was also very rude and pushy throughout the entire reception. She never really allowed us to flex how I wanted us to. Another problem was she never showed anyone where favors were or where our signature board was. To top it off, the next day I had several family members, including my mother (who paid for the wedding!) tell me that she was incredibly rude toward my guests. Not exactly the kind of experience I want my guests to remember from my wedding. I would recommend the venue based soley on the fact that it is a beautiful backdrop for a wedding, but would also strongly recommend watching whoever your coordinator is.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning