Signature Eventx

Signature Eventx

Don't Just Have Any old Event Make It A Signature One To Remember!

Houston, TX 77025 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

• Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We selected Signature Eventx for our lighting and DJing services for our wedding a Chateau Cocomar. Although Signature Eventx changed their price throughout the contracting process, they eventually honored their initial pricing. They were very flexible with our schedules given the fact my husband and I were living out of state. They conducted phone conferences with us and our wedding planner on two occasions. Signature Eventx did an amazing job on the uplighting. Although they forgot the monogram at our wedding, they promptly gave us a refund after letting them know. We submitted an extensive play list of songs in to be played at our wedding. However, they played a lot of songs we did not request. Therefore, we would advise couples to make their expectations very clear. We appreciate their professionalism by remedying any mishaps that occurred.

Signature Eventx responded with the following comments:

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it is important for us to know. First, we want to address your concern with the song being played during your vows. We spoke with the venue representatives and confirmed that the music did not come from our sound system as all volume on our systems were down and we did not conduct any sound checks or start playing any music until the cocktail hour began. The music most likely occurred from the venue playing it via the house system as they were testing your DVD that you had made which had John Legend song playing in the background. We can attest to this because we were present when the music came on and initially were in question to where it was coming from and later on in the night we assisted with playing your montage due to it not playing properly on the venues system, which had the same song we had heard being played during the ceremony. Again we apologize for that inconvenience, but we guarantee the occurrence was not the fault of Signature Eventx.

Second, in regards to the song selection of the night by Signature Eventx it is stated per the contract "The Disc-Jockey will make every effort to play all requests, but cannot be held responsible if specific selections are unavailable." Unless it is stated by the client to not play any other songs other than what is provided on the music request list the disc-jockey uses their experience to guide the event with their musical expertise. The representatives of Signature Eventx recall the party portion of the reception being above par as there was not one song during the evening that resulted in an empty dance floor and the guest seemed to be enjoying themselves the majority of the night. There were also several requests from the bridal party and close family members through out the night which we tried to accommodate by playing.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Truly the best at their job, made for this job, and they love every bit of it.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Jacee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael and Reggie were the DJs for our wedding and they were AWESOME. Our guests are still commenting about how great and interactive they were. Music was great and they were able to get everyone onto the dance floor. I would definitely recommend them for any event. Professionals to the fullest!

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Signature Eventx did a wonderful job with the entertainment at my April wedding! Michael and the team were so friendly throughout the entire planning process and they came ready to party! The party didn't stop until the venue said we had to go! You will not go wrong booking Signature Eventx for your special event :)))))

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My DJ Durell as well as the two MC's were absolutely awesome! My husband and I could not be any more pleased with the services that were provided. Our wedding day was beautiful & our guests had a blast from beginning to end. We could not be happier, thank you!!!!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Adrian & Markesha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael & Reggie are the best. The reception was like an old school house party, just how we wanted it. They had everyone one the dance floor from beginning to end. It was awesome!!!! The customer service was great, they treated us like family.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Julius
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Signature Eventx really added to our wedding! I think every guest came up to us and said how much fun they were having because of the music and the MC. We can't thank them enough for getting everyone out on the dance floor! They were also very helpful on music selections, and making sure to help with the piano sound during the outdoor ceremony. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was on March 8, 2014 and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, Signature Eventx!!!! Michael was so professional and well-spoken during our consulation process that he quickly won myself, my Mom, and my Dad over. Which is not easy to do. At the wedding they were so energetic, helpful, excited to be there, and most of all classy. I have had so many guest compliment they're style and how great they were. I've also even given a few referrals. These guys are also extremely versed in their song selections as well. I defintely would reccomend these guys to anyone. I hope to use them again in the future!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks to Signature Eventx, my wedding was fun and people stayed on the dance floor all night. Not only did they play great music that fit the crowd, they kept the party moving and kept me on schedule with doing all of the wedding traditions that were important to me and my family. The party moved at a great pace! Everything was on time and wonderful. People are still talking about how much fun my wedding was! Oh and they also matched their attire with our wedding colors which I thought was a nice touch.

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Christa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are AWESOME!!!! My guest are still raving about Micheal and his outstanding job at keeping the party jumping. Kudos to an awesome pair Reggie you were on point with the playing to the crowd. And to you both I am indebted forever
Lanet & Ronald Wright

• Wedding: 10/24/2013
Lanet& Ronald
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I want to have another event Just So I can get Michael &Reggie to DJ!!
Family Reunion maybe?

• Wedding: 10/24/2013
Lanet
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I still remember the first bridal show i attended and met signature eventx. They constantly had a huge crowd at their booth and everyone was dancing and having a great time. We received nothing less at our wedding. People were on the dance floor even before the dinner was served. The emcee pronounced the entire bridal parties name correctly and kept everyone entertained. I highly recommend you add the video dj'ing and gobos for an extra effect. Everyone left the wedding sweating and saying they had an awesome night.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Signature Eventx was absolutely amazing at my wedding. They are great at scanning the crowd and knowing which direction to go. They are very interactive and whatever atmosphere you are looking for they will be able to deliver. Well worth it!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys did an absolutely amazing job at my daughter's wedding reception! Everyone had a wonderful time because they were in control from the minute the reception started until the bride and groom took off in the get away car! Great entertainers and party starters! Thank You!!

signed: One very satisfied Mother of the Bride

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Signature eventx were very professional from beginning to end for our wedding process. Out guest are still raving on how great the music was on our wedding night. DJ Durrel and MC Deidrick had us on our feet all night. Ive been to many weddings were the DJ plays to a crowded ballroom but an empty dance floor. Dj and MC made sure our guest were on the floor enjoying themselves. I highly recommend!!! Thanks guys

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Totally energized and professional.

• Wedding: 08/11/2013
Tunji
713-487-8811
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards