Signature Eventx

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I cannot say enough about these guys. They are not just DJs, they are "The Entertainment". They were very professional and accommodating. We left everything in their hands and they did an awesome job. They met with us months prior to the ceremony to discuss our style and taste in music, the flow of our wedding and they even came to our rehearsal. If you are looking for the top of the line entertainment, this is it. Signature Events is it!

Services Used: DJ

Where do I start! For the life of me I couldn't figure out whether or not I wanted a wedding, then I stumbled upon the IG page for Signature Eventx (@signatureeventx) and the rest has been HISTORY! I literally I watched their videos in awe as they kept the party LIVE at every wedding, anniversary party, birthday party, etc. .. No matter what the event was, it looked like a freaking party. Simply put, their IG page literally made me want to have a wedding. I immediately googled them, found their YouTube channel and watched every video they posted. It was amazing to see the DIVERSE group of customers that they have serviced. I also went to their FB page and sent a friend request. Michael immediately send me a inbox message professionally introducing himself, thanked me for liking the page and told me not to hesitate to contact him in the future for service. BTW: he thanked me for my service to our country (I was in the Army at the time) right before he told me Congrats on the engagement. That meant a lot to me! I decided to give him a call and from that one conversation, I knew I not only found my DJ, but a friend. How amazing. He was ENERGETIC already about a wedding that I hadn't even planned lol. We met early in the wedding planning process to discuss our theme for the wedding and the type of vibe I wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They allowed my fiance and I to tell them what we wanted and they offered suggestions w/o making us feel like our selections weren't the right fit. The wedding was simply off the CHAIN! I had a MC and DJ and they made our reception a PARTY! As the MC, Michael wasn't just talking on the mic or stationary on the dance floor, he went from table to table and got my guests up and dancing.. aunts, uncles, . people I've never seen let loose. lol. My guests are still raving about our DJs! LISTEN FOLKS: THEY KNOW MUSIC-ALL MUSIC!!! 50s, 70s, 90s, rock, hip-hop, country, top 100. They will not disappoint you!

Tracy
04/04/2015

I can't begin to express how incredibly happy we were with Signature Eventx at our daughter's wedding. They did an amazing job of making the reception memorable and so much fun. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of DJ's for an event. They had the dance floor full all night. We received so many wonderful compliments from our guests afterwards about how much they enjoyed the DJs. Michael did such a wonderful job throughout the night. It could not have been better!

Recently Married

I can't say enough good things about Signature Eventx. Our wedding was about a month ago and people are STILL talking about how great they were. Michael and Durell kept the party going, and everyone just loved them!!

Michael
11/15/2014

Michael and Durell were oustanding! Our guests are still talking about how great our DJs were. I couldn't believe the amount of energy they had because from the very beginning of the event all the way to the very end, they kept all the guest involved and having a good time. We are so grateful and happy for their service.

Allison
11/01/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Signature Eventx. Not only was Michael easy to coordinate with prior to the event, he came with a great attitude and provided unbeatable entertainment for the entire evening. It was very helpful to have a DJ as well as an MC, as Michael was able to make announcements from anywhere on the property without having to go back to the DJ booth. They were both very engaging and created an exciting environment for guests of all ages. I would absolutely recommend Signature Eventx for any event!

Jacee
06/21/2014

Truly the best at their job, made for this job, and they love every bit of it.

Services Used: DJ

Michael and Reggie were the DJs for our wedding and they were AWESOME. Our guests are still commenting about how great and interactive they were. Music was great and they were able to get everyone onto the dance floor. I would definitely recommend them for any event. Professionals to the fullest!

Services Used: DJ

Signature Eventx did a wonderful job with the entertainment at my April wedding! Michael and the team were so friendly throughout the entire planning process and they came ready to party! The party didn't stop until the venue said we had to go! You will not go wrong booking Signature Eventx for your special event :)))))

Adrian & Markesha
03/22/2014

My DJ Durell as well as the two MC's were absolutely awesome! My husband and I could not be any more pleased with the services that were provided. Our wedding day was beautiful & our guests had a blast from beginning to end. We could not be happier, thank you!!!!

Julius
03/22/2014

Michael & Reggie are the best. The reception was like an old school house party, just how we wanted it. They had everyone one the dance floor from beginning to end. It was awesome!!!! The customer service was great, they treated us like family.

1+ year ago

Signature Eventx really added to our wedding! I think every guest came up to us and said how much fun they were having because of the music and the MC. We can't thank them enough for getting everyone out on the dance floor! They were also very helpful on music selections, and making sure to help with the piano sound during the outdoor ceremony. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

Services Used: DJ

My wedding was on March 8, 2014 and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, Signature Eventx!!!! Michael was so professional and well-spoken during our consulation process that he quickly won myself, my Mom, and my Dad over. Which is not easy to do. At the wedding they were so energetic, helpful, excited to be there, and most of all classy. I have had so many guest compliment they're style and how great they were. I've also even given a few referrals. These guys are also extremely versed in their song selections as well. I defintely would reccomend these guys to anyone. I hope to use them again in the future!

Christa
03/01/2014

Thanks to Signature Eventx, my wedding was fun and people stayed on the dance floor all night. Not only did they play great music that fit the crowd, they kept the party moving and kept me on schedule with doing all of the wedding traditions that were important to me and my family. The party moved at a great pace! Everything was on time and wonderful. People are still talking about how much fun my wedding was! Oh and they also matched their attire with our wedding colors which I thought was a nice touch.

Lanet& Ronald
10/24/2013

They are AWESOME!!!! My guest are still raving about Micheal and his outstanding job at keeping the party jumping. Kudos to an awesome pair Reggie you were on point with the playing to the crowd. And to you both I am indebted forever
Lanet & Ronald Wright

Lanet
10/24/2013

I want to have another event Just So I can get Michael &Reggie to DJ!!
Family Reunion maybe?