Siegel's Portrait Design

Siegel's Portrait Design

649 Sherbourg Dr.
Roseville, CA 95678 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very nice to work with, they were on time, good shots, very helpful and very professionals. I highly recommend them. Lee is such a nice lady, always helping me with the dress, shoes, any details. Thank you both.
Silvia Caballero-Cabrera

• Wedding: 11/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick and Lee are a husband and wife team. They are absolutely sweet people and excellent photographers. All of our booking and coordinating was handled by Rick and then Lee was the second shooter at our wedding. One of the things that I appreciated most about them is there willingness to accommodate with our requests on our wedding day. Another thing I appreciated was that they sought to get to know us a little prior to taking any photographs. The only thing I wish I had done is make a list of "must have" photographs for the wedding and email it to Rick so that we would have gotten all that we wanted out of our wedding pictures. It's too hard to remember things in the midst of your own wedding day--I didn't even realize until a day later that we didn't take a closeup shot of our wedding rings! To remedy this, they offered to shoot our rings the next time we were in town.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick and Lee really made this experience very personal and welcoming. Very friendly and still very professional. They were able to make us look good, even if we didn't think we gave them much to work with...in regards to time, weather complications, and other outstanding factors. They made it work and still make you look back at their work with amazement! Thank you very much for capturing the timeless memories of our special day!

Much love and appreciation,
Jason and Michelle Rutherford

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very easy to communicate with (especially via email) and fun to work with! Great team with great work!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing the photographer for our wedding day was a big decision, it's the images you will look at over and over again to remember your special day. So obviously I was going to be very picky! I can say that choosing Richard and Lee to get the job done was the best decision we could have gone with! They were so wonderful to work with, so comfortable, welcoming and really pays attention what you want. Also, having a two person team was really cool, you get twice the photos, twice the angles and they don't miss a thing! Once we got the pictures from our big day, we were so impressed and they captured every moment that we will be able to look back on for the rest of our lives. It was our perfect day and Richard and Lee really caught all of that in photos. I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick and Lee did such an amazing job with our wedding photos. They get the best shots, and the quality of the photos is the best I've seen!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Siegel's Portrait Design were awesome with our wedding day!! Rick and Lee were fantastic with their professionalism and made our day very relaxing and comfortable. They were great at getting the perfect photos before, during and after the ceremony. I would highly recommend them for any photography needs as they are a great team and will make your feel so comfortable. Thank you so much for making our day special.. Marci and Bill Ritzman

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick and Lee were fantastic! So friendly and accommodating during the whole wedding process. The photos came out amazing, and their experience and suggestions really helped shape the day!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Siegel's were great to work with from the time we first met them while exploring our options, to our wedding day, and creating our album. As a bride I had numerous photos in mind and the Siegel's made them all happen. They even had some great suggestions for my husband and my adventurous nature. They also made sure that all of the really important photos were taken, and multiples. My husband and I had so much fun with them that we are hoping to be able to use them again when we have children. LOVE these guys!!!

• Wedding: 03/09/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

If you provide a detailed list of photos you would like to have during your wedding day, Rick and Lee will try their best to get all of them done. But keep in mind that they are only 2 people and might not be able to get to all the items in the designated amount of time.

There are a few big ticket items that I wish would have been done and weren't: pictures of my Dad seeing me for the first time, pictures of me with my bridesmaids (individual shots), pictures with just my parents/his parents, and the escorts walking down the Grandmother of the Groom and Mother of the Bride were cut out of the pictures (they were family and very important/special moments to be captured).

But overall great experience and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oh boy. This is the easiest review I'll ever write as far as vendors go. Rick and Lee delivers what they promise and then some more.

Let's start with our engagement photos. These photos are the best pictures we've ever had of ourselves. Rick and Lee truly capture our goofy selves and looked 100 times better looking! They even manage to get our grumpy cat to look her best.

On our wedding day, our bridal party showed up so late that we almost burned through our carved out first-looks moments. Rick and Lee made sure that we still have our first looks. I was forever grateful that we didn't have to give up that special moment. I toiled over my DIY projects for the wedding, and Rick and Lee beautifully capture the details, so much better than I thought they could ever looked.

Brides, if you're not sure how your entire day going to pan out, you need to trust Rick and Lee, as they make sure you seamlessly weave in and out of taking pictures, spending time with your guests, and having a good time at your own party! We are in the process of picking our wedding photos, and it is difficult because we love too many of them!

• Wedding: 09/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The quality of photography and emotion of expressiveness within the photographs is what first caught my husband's (fiance at the time) eye that made us want to know more about Siegel's photography. After our first consultation with Rick and Lee, we knew right away that they were the ones we wanted to capture the wonderful moments of our Wedding Day!

Rick and Lee had the utmost professionalism and great personalities to make everything run so smoothly. They were very accommodating to our wedding day plans and we loved the ideas and suggestions they came up with for poses and ideas throughout the day. But at any time if there was anything we wanted or ideas we liked, Rick and Lee were always available to listen and make it happen!

Siegel's Portrait Design's expertise shows through within the quality and the expressions that are captured within the photographs.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick and Lee Siegel of Siegel's Portrait Design are an amazing husband and wife photography team. They are very kind, patient, knowledgeable, and highly skilled in what they do. Both our engagement and wedding photos were just beautiful. My husband and I are kind of shy individuals, but Rick and Lee instructed us on how to do different poses and made us feel really comfortable so that our photos turned out looking really natural! :) They also have an adorable dog (Maggie) and have a lot of experience in shooting photos with pets (unfortunately we adopted our dog Bailey several months after our engagement session so we couldn't include him in our photos, but we definitely would've!). The photography package we chose for our wedding was an awesome deal and easily customized. Rick is also pretty prompt about sending you the photos after a shoot and we were able to purchase DVDs of our photo files. Overall, Siegel's Portrait Design is fantastic! My husband and I will definitely consider working with them again for family pictures in the future. ;-) If you're looking for an awesome wedding photography team, consider Rick and Lee Siegel! You won't be disappointed! :) :) :)

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick and Lee are amazing!They are proffesionals that not only make you feel special on your wedding day but make the picture taking experience fun for everyone.

We just got back our wedding our wedding photos and they were simply beautiful! They captured every moment!

Meka & Brandon
September 6, 2013

• Wedding: 09/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick & Lee did an outstanding job photographing my wedding. Our pictures turned out so beautiful! On a day that could get crazy with people and activity,
Rick and Lee kept things running smoothly. They were organized, professional, fun and courteous. The turn around time from wedding day to seeing the finished proofs is fast. You will love these two and the outstanding work they do!!

Brittney Snethen-Ward

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Did an awesome job very flexible with is always helping make things run smoothly during our entire wedding and engagement process. Rick and Lee were the best choice we could have made as photographers.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
916-772-7533
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards