Shore Catering

Shore Catering

Catering Weddings, Clambakes, Picnics and More from Casual to Elegant

245 Drum Point Rd.
Brick, NJ 08723 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 1001
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shore Catering catered our Rehearsal Dinner, and I am so glad we went with them! They worked with my IL's to create a fun menu and took care of EVERYTHING so that my MIL would not stress! The food was great and the staff was wonderful!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patty and her gang not only went above and beyond our expectations in all area's...they did it with smiles and grace; a seamless wedding experience enjoyed by all. I can't give high enough praise to her entire team. Bravo! And thank you!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Brandon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patty and her team made our wedding day complete! The food was incredible and received so many compliments. The bakery they partner with made a beautiful and delicious cake that was gone in seconds! Even when I needed an extra set of hands for some miscellaneous details, Patty's team was there to offer a hand, and a reassuring smile. The 'icing' on the cake of the day was Patty's expertise. Not only did she have affordable, reliable and professional referrals for other wedding vendors, she also gave us simple detailed advice on things like timing of the events and photographer lighting. Patty herself surpassed all expectations and gave us peace of mind throughout all the planning that our day would be just perfect...and despite the rain, it absolutely was!!! Thanks Patty and team!!! I would recommend you again and again!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Shore Catering for our rehearsal dinner. They coordinated rentals (tent, tables, chairs) and provided excellent customer service leading up to the event. Everyone we interacted with, from the office staff to the servers, was professional. But most of all the food was incredible! We've used Shore Catering before and will continue to use them in the future.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Kate
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All my guest were raving about the clam bake. The lobsters were a huge hit!! Would definitely recommend them. I have already booked them for a private party again on Aug 15th!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Shorecatering from a web search to cater a rehearsal dinner / beach party at a rental home on LBI for the evening preceding our son's wedding. 11 months in advance, I confirmed their availabiity by email and placed a deposit and picked a package menu. Then I didn't have to think about anything for 10.5 months. About two weeks before the event they reconfirmed times, location, and asked for my final head count about a week before the event.

Amazing food, and our catering head steward (Jes) exuded calm and low-key organization. Due to uncertain weather, we staged the dinner in the same room as the open kitchen, and the staff still managed to be unobtrusive to the whole event. If I were ever going to be back in Jersey, I would use them again and again.

Because they were local, the bride's family spent lots of time picking wedding food, flowers, tasting, re-picking, etc. But I confess I'm feeling lucky that being the long-distance groom's mom, I could do it all with two emails and a credit-card. I got the lucky end of the arrangements - and have a wonderful new daughter to boot.

• Wedding: 07/03/2014
Lillian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Patty and her staff at Shore Catering for both our pre-wedding BBQ and Wedding Catering down in Stone Harbor, NJ for our June 21 wedding. I can't say enough good things about them. All our meetings with Patty before the wedding went so well, she had so many great ideas and tips that the planning was easy and worry-free. All the details for both events were taken care of flawlessly.
And of course the most important things was the food! Everything was delicous. We had many people say that it was the best fried chicken they ever had at the BBQ. The food for the wedding was also fantastic. Our raw bar with our own shucker was a great hit as well as the mashed potato bar. The service also was impeccable and everyone was so sweet to us they really felt like family.
I can't recommend them enough and am looking forward to using them again in the future.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Shore Catering! The food was excellent, the staff wonderful to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Shore Catering was nothing less than FANTASTIC!!! Our servers Mike and Annie were friendly, prefessional and above all fun. They knew how to have a good time with all the guests while maintaining they're composure to provide outstanding service. Working with Patty was a delight as well. She made it a point to be availble for any questions we had and if she wasn't she made sure to get back to us. I would, without hesitation, hire Shore Catering for our next event. Thank You So Much.

Sincerley
Daniel Brothers

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Daniel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I chose Shore Catering for our wedding reception because we wanted a clambake reception and read reviews that they did it the best. We were not disappointed! Patty and her crew were wonderful to work with and were very responsive to all of our needs. All of our guests raved about the clams, lobster, and the fried chicken, and about how much fun it was to have a clambake. The Shore Catering crew even packed up all of the extra food that was not eaten so we could do it all over again the next day. I highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Ali
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not wait to call Patty (Shore Caterting's owner) to thank her for the services Shore Catering provided for our wedding. My wife and I are both super busy and work long hours so communicating quickly and efficiently is important to each of us. The process from coming up with the initial menu, to the tasting, the wrapping up loose ends, was relatively seamless. Patty worked with us to come up with a menu that was truly tailored to our wants. We felt confident leading up to our big day, that things were set. It was just one less worry admist a stressful time. But the day of the event is truly where we were blown away. First of all, the food was excellent. From the appetizers to the main courses, not one single complaint could I lobby. In fact, we received many compliments about "exceptional" taste! That being said, what I really want to talk about is the staff provided to serve the food. When they first arrived, my instincts were to give some directive. Patty's staff politely urged me to step back, allow them to handle everything, and ENJOY THE WEDDING. So I did. And I must say, the four individuals that served our guests were PHENOMINAL. I can't say enough. My wife and I both agree that it was the BEST PARTY we have ever attended and SHORE CATERING is due so much credit.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely fantastic ..... Wonderful staff, delicious food...... Would use them again !!!!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Tracy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shore Catering did our wedding this past August and were wonderful to work with! Patty and Bill were responsive, helpful, gave suggestions and handles EVERYTHING on our big day...oh, i forgot to mention their food is DELICIOUS! I will forever cherish the pictures of my guests enjoying their feasts dressed to the 9's sporting lobster bibs. HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who may be considering Shore Catering as an option for your big event!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding in August at Sandy Hook in Monmouth County, and Shore Catering catered and staffed our event - both wedding and rehearsal dinner

We could not be more pleased with everything! Our rehearsal dinner was at a B&B in Asbury Park, and Patty and her crew were more than accommodating. Everything was brought in a timely matter, and the quality of the food incredible!

For our wedding we chose the lobster boil, and honestly I've never had a juicer or better cooked lobster. The clams were succulent and so tasty, the chicken and accompanying dishes were so flavorful and hot, even on site in a field by the bay! My guests could not stop raving about our food, the words "Best wedding food I've ever had" came from at least a dozen of our guests.

The servers were so professional and friendly, all Patty's recommendations for bartenders, rentals, bakeries were on point.

I hope to use Shore Catering for another event in the future, we cannot RAVE enough!!!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
Services Used: Catering, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shore Catering did a fantastic job at our recent dinner party! The food was delicious; fresh and hot. Not only was the food great but the service was even better! Bryan set up the buffet, bussed and cleaned all by himself. Several of my family members couldn't believe he was the only worker! Helpful and accommodating to all the guests requests, without making his presence known. Thank you Shore Catering for helping our lobster boil dinner party to be a huge success!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Shore Catering catered our daughter's wedding reception and they were excellent. Patty is experienced, knows the business, very friendly and a pleasure to work with. She worked with us to come up with a tremendous menu and also arranged for our tables, chairs, tent and linens. The staff who worked the reception were wonderful. Last but not least the food was outstanding.

We would not hesitate to use Shore Catering in the future and would recommend them to anyone. Matt & Liz Kurtz

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake
Matt & Liz
732-920-3040
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards