Shawna Noel Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Shawna has been WONDERFUL to work with. She is a lot of fun and a VERY talented photographer. My fiancé and I loved her work and really wanted to work with her. When her package prices came back a bit higher than I had budgeted, I was really heartbroken. We decided to meet with Shawna in in her gorgeous office to talk with her further about her services, see more of her work, and lastly about prices. We let her know our budget and what our wants were and she build a custom package for us. I am so excited to work with her!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Best photographer ever! She was super funny and sarcastic, which made everyone comfortable. The pictures she took were absolutely amazing, and she really captured the day so well. She has great ideas and is worth every penny.

Services Used: Photography

Shawna was great to work with. Kory, her partner is great too. They were so much fun to spend the day with and are good at making everyone feel comfortable. I haven't seen the pictures yet, but of they're anything like our engagement pictures they'll be perfect. The thing I love most about Shawna is that she doesn't do all those tacky pictures like the flower girl and ring bearer kissing. All her pictures are fun and catch the atmosphere of the event.

Services Used: Photography

Shawna and Cory were so much fun to work with. We had a wonderful day with them and all of our family and friends had a great time too. Shawna was very helpful when I had a little freakout over some missing flowers. Shortly after the wedding my grandma passed away and they got me all the pictures with her in them from the wedding very quickly. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely wonderful photographers (Shawna and Kory)! Our wedding photos are amazing! We loved working with them. They travel all over the country - I think they mainly stick around the Midwest as they live in North Dakota. I know they travel to MN a lot though too. I would rec them to anyone. They are fairly priced and def worth every penny!

Profile Picture
Mary
1 Review
09/09/2009

Shawna and Kory were excellent to work with. They worked with our budget, date, and unique circumstances to provide us with awesome photos, which they edited and got back to us within a month or our big day. They were also very outgoing and fun - their personalities meshed well with ours and it was as if we\'d known them for years. We wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend them to others, and we will definitely use them in the future for any professional photography we might need.

Services Used: Photography

I cannot say enough great things about Shawna and Cory! They were absolutly amazing and their photos are gorgeous. We definitly felt like they were a part of our family. Awesome, affordable work!

Services Used: Photography

I highly recommend Shawna Noel Photography. They did an AWESOME job with our wedding and they are the coolest people ever!

Services Used: Photography

I highly recommend Shawna and her photography crew. We hired her for both our rehearsal/rehearsal dinner and wedding day, and were pleased with everything from the quality of the photos (creative, unique, artistic, dramatic) to her fun personality. She made everyone feel comfortable and I loved the final product (photos and coffee table book). No complaints.